Scum Thread The Hidden Meeting Room (aka The Bathroom)

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, sounds good. I'm pretty sure we'll be fine. I don't know for sure who Kalor would be targeting here, but now that I think about it, I feel like if I were in his shoes here I would rather go for a protection shot on someone like Sorian or Poltergust than try to roleblock Mafia again.

I'm going over to a friend's house relatively soon, so I'll probably be away from home at day start, but I'll still try to post on mobile if I am.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, that sounds like a good track target. Plus if he's up to something, then it gives me even more of a reason to want to kill him next time lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Well, I knew Faddy was going to figure it out lol. I'm probably fucked here. Good luck friends, we can still win.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, I'm at my friend's house, just checking in on mobile. Kind of amazed that so many people are not buying Faddy here haha. I'll be home in a couple hours probably so I have time to think here still.

I'm not sure how I want to approach this quite yet.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, so my approach right now is that I think the Fake-Me who actually had this ability wants to work out whether or not the check was altered before it reached Faddy.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
This is stressful right now, but I like it lol.

I feel pretty comfortable with where I am coming from. I can basically flip a switch in my head now where I become the Amnesiac Cop when I'm in the game thread, and the Scummy Scumlord that I truly am when I'm in here lol.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I can't believe they all pile on Faddy just like that lol. But we'll have to make sure there's also some pressure on Fantomas or else town will figure out that scum is okay with lynching Faddy.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Haha yeah, Sorian's tunnel has gone through the center of the earth at this point.

I'm just about to go to bed, but I'm assuming I'll wake up to see Nin's performance, so I'm looking forward to that.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Faddy has to be our main target today.
Him dying would be the best case scenario.

Btw I followed Verelios to Sorian

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
hahahaha okay we have DCPAD on our side, this is good.

Hopefully it will go like this. Faddy today LP tomorrow

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, I'm awake.

Verelios was tracked to Sorian, eh? Hmmmmmm....

And I see your posts there Nin. I'm going to give myself a little bit here to figure out how I want to respond, and then I'll get in there.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
sure, this is looking good now though, DCpad is going to stay with you and the only one really looking hard at you would be Verelios, which is only one person :D

Fanto

Confirmed Town
So, I want to guess about Verelios here for a second.

What is he doing targeting Sorian on N4? What kind of power does he have?

Is he another weak investigator just throwing out his useless checks? Possible, but not likely.

Is he the protector, handing Sorian perhaps his last bulletproof shot? Possible, but I don't see why he gives me a shot on N1.

Is he a watcher? This is something I'm considering. The fact we have a Tracker on Scum makes me think Town might have the opposite role, where they see who comes to their target rather than who their target goes to.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Aha, DCPat caught on to the one thing that no one else had mentioned yet about me and Splinter I think. I don't think it's going to go anywhere though, I can defend against that if I need to.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Could be. I mainly put that out because I didn't know what else to post.
But even if he is handing out bulletproofs, he would have an interest in keeping you alive to confirm his inevitable claim once this red check is over.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, I can't really imagine why he hands me one on N1 either. I still think it's possible Faddy was lying about his claim.

However, we also need to prepare ourselves for Faddy's claim being true and us losing Night Chat. So we should definitely be working out who we want to kill tonight before EoD.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Basically what I'm asking is, can I submit the kill on Verelios tonight since I might not be around after D6 and I just really really want to kill him? Lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'm pretty sure I'm getting lynched here. Just couldn't help myself. I don't know how to play as a Mafia member haha I'm too obvious.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
okay fantomas , lets respond two more times each and then i will leave a little bit confused

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Dude, I have no idea how to respond to that post other than to give up and admit that I'm Scum at this point. I can't point you towards LP anymore, he's the protector. I can't get you to vote for Faddy. I can't get anyone to vote for anyone but me right now.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Dude, I have no idea how to respond to that post other than to give up and admit that I'm Scum at this point. I can't point you towards LP anymore, he's the protector. I can't get you to vote for Faddy. I can't get anyone to vote for anyone but me right now.

relax relax, i am going to be classic nin and throw some shade at myself

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I want to point out how you are town reading faddy for melting down. Would that work? And then I want to ask you about Faddy's claim.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
classic sorian, even when being wrong he never wants to admit that he is wrong.
he would rather burn down than saying that he is indeed very wrong.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'm trying to think if I want to even respond to Faddy anymore or not. There's probably no point in it.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'm awake now, but I don't know if I have much to say in the game thread here. Can't really think of anything to post, and it's not like I need to defend myself against Faddy's ridiculous "silencer" thing.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
I'm awake now, but I don't know if I have much to say in the game thread here. Can't really think of anything to post, and it's not like I need to defend myself against Faddy's ridiculous "silencer" thing.

I think it's set in stone that Faddy is going to get lynched.

I will post but abstain from putting my vote down

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
I will get called out for it but not that much :)
If it comes close I will however follow suit, quote fire and Sorian and put my vote on Faddy

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
I will get called out for it but not that much :)
If it comes close I will however follow suit, quote fire and Sorian and put my vote on Faddy

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I may have dug myself in a little with the logical analysis of the situation, but I guess that's what town malus would do anyway so whatever...

Fanto

Confirmed Town
No, dude, I was just going to come here and say I love those math posts lol Town-Me would be town-reading the shit out of that. Who cares what Sorian thinks, I say we kill him tonight anyways.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
if you malus and ketkat lay down a vote on Faddy i will go for Fantomas, just for safety sake

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, who wants to submit the kill tonight by the way? We need to work that out before Faddy gets lynched here.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
i am going to do it.
not going to track tonight since i think that we have info.

If it comes to me claiming i am just going to say that i tracked you toninght, which is ofc a lie and that you did not move

RetroMG

Bergentrukung
Staff member
Per Fran, Scum Chat will be locked for the current night phase.

Last edited:

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I've reached the state that I assume Nin reached towards the end of GoT, where I just fully assume that I'm going to be lynched today so I feel an odd sense of tranquility.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
And I don't mean that in an "I give up" kind of way, but in an "I'm ready for whatever happens" kind of way.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Yeah I don't think we can defend you today, after we already lynched Melon and Faddy. Sorry.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I know I look like shit here, I mean it was only a matter of time before someone compiled my scummy behavior like Vere did, I just want to have some fun now.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I'm sorry if I'm fucking over the team, not my intention, I just want to have some fun on my last day. And maybe people decide not to vote for me, who knows lol. Probably better than me just saying nothing.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
I'm sorry if I'm fucking over the team, not my intention, I just want to have some fun on my last day. And maybe people decide not to vote for me, who knows lol. Probably better than me just saying nothing.

Dont be, you did the best possible job with the cards that were given to you.
I mean it's possible that we can go for LP aswell. Fire wants him dead lol.

Just enjoy the ride my friend, I might be helping you out soon :p

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Fireblend lol, how is he still town reading me? What the fuck lol. He actually wants to lynch LP more than me, amazing.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Fireblend lol, how is he still town reading me? What the fuck lol. He actually wants to lynch LP more than me, amazing.
We should go into that, when I am home I am going to respond to him and try to understand him. Then I will say that I town read him the most atm and I am gout to follow him into the LP vote

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah my vote on Vere is essentially a placeholder vote. I get to pretend like that's my thing and then whoever I end up needing to vote for is who I'll switch to obviously for self-preservation.

Right now, I'm assuming that Verelios, LP, and Polter will vote for me no matter what.

However, that leaves Fire, Stan, CoolestSpot, and then all of you of course, my scum friends.

Fire seems to want LP. Stan, we'll see what he's feeling. CoolestSpot is a wild-card, I spectated the last game he played in, Kingdom Hearts, and he was fucking wild. I have no clue what he'll do.

So, if only two out of those 3 go for me, we can actually get someone else lynched, though you will obviously all look bad in the process since you'll be defending me with those votes.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
I will unvote later and if I get called out for it I will state that i am the tracker, will say out loud who I followed up to now and that I followed you last night but there was no movement.
This has lowered my suspicioun of you even though I really don't like you.
Town will eat it up as me being dumb but town

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
If it even comes close to that. They are not even trying to look past you and the more probable LP.
I love this game, thank god that I am not town, I would habe suicided day 2

malus

#1 official chartmaker
What the hell is going on in this game? People defending Fantomas despite the overwhelming evidence, people freaking out about a bomber despite no evidence at all...
Not that I'm complaining but still.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
I love that plan, yeah. And also yeah, I doubt anyone is going to call you out for anything at this point. You could shout "I'm Scum!" into the thread today and I doubt you'd get voted for lol.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
What the hell is going on in this game? People defending Fantomas despite the overwhelming evidence, people freaking out about a bomber despite no evidence at all...
Not that I'm complaining but still.
I'm sitting over here like, wait, people read that entire exchange with me and Verelios and said "Well now I don't know what to think"? Really? He's 100% right about like, I think every single thing he said lmao.

Oh dang, I thought the night phase was 48 hours again, but weekends tend to be pretty rough for me anyways. This day phase is weird, like I was expecting them to just hammer the vote on you right away, but they're actually questioning it at this point? I'll post later in the thread, but this is really odd if we can actually push for another mislynch in this situation. But, I guess that's town for you

Top Bottom