The Official holiday Card Exchange Thread

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
kisspng-christmas-card-banner-christmas-decoration-pull-the-flag-color-lollipop-5a8fc81409a6d7.4101373215193723080396.png

Hello there, first of all you might be thinking what is this ? Where is the annual Candy swap Exchange thread?
Well i had a lot on my plate this year and i sadly forgot about doing it in time this year ( I will try to organize it in the following year i promise !! ) but my dear friend Fireblend brought up the idea to at least do a Christmas Card Exchange this year.
Its not that expensive and we can all exchange the good vibes we accumulated during this year of mafia games. Since this is the first year of trying this thing out lets lay down the rules.

General Rules
  • The cards can be homemade, store-bought, sent straight from Hell (in other words, whatever you want). Don't expect whoever you're matched up with to go all out with their card! Even a postcard is ok, but do make an effort to personalize it!
  • If you want to send more than one card, tell us and we'll try to match you up with multiple people so you can expect that same amount of cards in return, but we can't guarantee it! This depends on how many people sign up.
  • If you want to include a little extra along with your card please let that be something that can be fit into the envelope itself
  • Communication is key! If something happens and you canít follow through. We all understand if we know whatís going on. If we donít hear from you, we feel blown off and sad and that makes people not want to join in the exchange the next year. We want everyone to have fun!
  • You must be an active member of MafieEra

How to sign up:
Please send me a PM with the following information (please do it as start a conversation don't post on my page that is public):

• Screen Name
  • Real Name (First and Last)
  • Mailing Address (in the format that it needs to be on the envelope)

I can certanly undertand if some people dont want to parttake because of giving out their personal information, but i think after so many years playing together we can trust each other in not doing anything stupid. I believe in you and in this community !

The sign up will stay open until November 17th (no exceptions!). I will have the final list of exchange members to you by November 20th. It’s best to have your cards in the mail by the first week of December and your overseas cards a little earlier than that if possible. We want everyone to be able to enjoy their cards for as long as possible during the holiday season. I will update this first post as people sign up so that there is a running total.

Who is in:
RetroMG
karkador/rover
Gorlak
Sawneeks
faircure
Pedro
Fireblend
nin

Last edited:

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Updated the current list.
There are still 3 days left to sign up!
Be a good person and spread the love, join us!

Sawneeks

little green dog
Mailed all of mine out!

Sorry for the delay, it actually took much longer to find a store that still sold postcards around here n_n;;

Pedro

The Last Airbender is actually a great movie
I received my pair's card many weeks ago and personally thanked them, but I want to say here that just yesterday I received another card from a mystery person in here.
That by itself was already an unexpected and sweet gesture, since I only expected to receive the amount of cards I sent, but the best part of it were its contents: little memories from many moments in our games that make me really proud to be part of this community and this group of friends <3

Honestly, at first I thought this card exchange idea was a little silly, since we already talk with each other all the time like I'm doing here. But now holding these letters in my hands I realize it was worth it. Thanks everyone who participated, and nin for setting it up!

Top Bottom