Scum Thread Scum Chat

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
C'mon Kalor. Fire it at one of us. DO IT

doityzi7u.gif

doitwatchmenwzezc.gif

disgunbgudj9iaz.gif

Any player Kalor is going to pick was going to be a lynchable player, because otherwise Kalor wouldn't pick the player.

I don't think Kalor was going to be our choice for the NK soon anyways. So this was bound to happen.

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
I'm calling Giant Panda an Even night commuter.

He thought Kalor would target after the day and he would be untargetable.

Faddy

I didn't get that. I thought he meant that he didn't want to claim so we knew his role tonight.

He said if Kalor targeted him then the votes would matter. i.e. Kalor could not target him.

Faddy

Hmm.. wonder who I should roleblock now?

You could block z-beat again. There is a case for you not to block anyone. If you don't block, you can't be tracked.

I think I should definitely use my ninja kill tonight in case I get checked.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
You could block z-beat again. There is a case for you not to block anyone. If you don't block, you can't be tracked.

I think I should definitely use my ninja kill tonight in case I get checked.

True. Could claim alternating night blocker if I get caught as well.

And yeah I would seeing as we have no goon anymore.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
Actually, I dunno how believable alternating night roleblocker would be as a town role. Hm... it might just be wiser to pick a "town friendly" target

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
The thing I worry about is having an alibi for why I didn't roleblock tonight, so I'm not so certain it's a good idea to simply not submit a command.

But who to block? Hmm...

Faddy

The thing I worry about is having an alibi for why I didn't roleblock tonight, so I'm not so certain it's a good idea to simply not submit a command.

But who to block? Hmm...

I think you should never claim roleblocker, you should claim jailer. How have you been reading nin? Do you think you could say you protected him on night 1?

I think you could just block Giant Panda if you are going for town cred.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
I think you should never claim roleblocker, you should claim jailer. How have you been reading nin? Do you think you could say you protected him on night 1?

I think you could just block Giant Panda if you are going for town cred.

Claim Jailer? I haven't been really reading Nin as town, and was kinda pushing for him last day phase.

And yeah, we could block Giant Panda.

Faddy

Likewise, if I claim Jailer, people are really going to wonder why Grizzly died, because I was town reading him.

You could claim you can't block consecutively. And protected Grizzly on night 1. That is dependant on his flip though.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
I am starting to see the appeal of Hecht's weird method for handling day and night phases.

cabot pls edit this post after the game ends, don't want him knowing I expressed approval. >.>

Faddy

So pre start of day check in.

I think we really haven't used this chat to its best effect. Not in terms of colluding on positions within the game but rather just keeping a sense of being a team. That we are in this together.

It is probably something I should have recognised earlier and feel quite bad for not putting more stuff in here or being more elaborate on my thoughts on the game. You guys were together in monopoly and I felt that some of your later stage down beat attitude wasn't that things had went wrong but that you didn't talk to each other about what could have went right.

We are killing Grizzly today and Sophia's immediate reaction was to think that was ruining her potential claim. We should really have talked about it sooner. But I don't think holding her block tonight is the worst thing. The best outcome is that I get tracked and we didn't block the tracker. Sophia could absolutely saved Grizzly as a jailer. Maybe she is an odd night jailer, maybe she saved Giant Panda after he was confirmed town. There are multiple reasons available on why Sophia doesn't save grizzly there.

Today we are probably going to be in a bit of trouble. Stuart is going to come after me hard and I am just going to fire back at him. I really just need to keep nin and coolest on side. Push Gorlak and Stuart as being together. There other partners are in like z-beat, melon, malus.

Hopefully there is more than 1 kill and it isn't us.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
We are killing Grizzly today and Sophia's immediate reaction was to think that was ruining her potential claim.

Wait what? I'm just figuring out how to best utilize my role if I get caught in a claim, because I'm honestly not sure how to make good use of it and appear townie with a tracker around.

Faddy

Wait what? I'm just figuring out how to best utilize my role if I get caught in a claim, because I'm honestly not sure how to make good use of it and appear townie with a tracker around.

I don't know. I just think we need to have a bit more of a positive vibe going on. :-)

Faddy

Also there goes our neutrals probably.

I'm going to push back on stuart. Strap in.

Android Sophia

Miss Congeniality
That's a rather interesting neutral. Although now I'm worried that there's a vig shot among the town. Hopefully it's fired at another townie and not us.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
I yanked her write permission but she can still see anything written in here as an fyi (assuming she looks)

Faddy

The correct order of operations if coolest is an investigator and zeke is a doctor is we role block coolest and kill zeke.

Faddy

I do not know anymore what to believe.

Believe me.

Zeke clearly moved to chuggs last night otherwise he would have called out coolest as a liar.
The note is bullshit from coolest. He is a watcher.

What Zeke is is another matter. Worse case is he is a doctor who tried to save PR chuggs.

He just got it for me lol. I don't see his reasoning, but he is right. I don't feel like defending myself to that.

Is it possible Stuart has a scum check on you faddy? Maybe we should NK him. Maybe, we invite him to a chat first?

At first I didn't want to nk Stuart, but he's so obsessed with you and me now that it would almost be to obvious for scum to NK him. On the other hand I want him to go after me after you flip cause it's based on nothing.

People ask me about Panda, I respond, "Omg if Panda flips scum we have to look at DCPAT, because he defended Panda". Stuart asks me about Faddy, I respond, Also Stuart "omg we must lynch faddy to see if DCPat is scum"

I want to defend myself so bad, but untill he directly talks to me about this I won't.

Faddy

Is it possible Stuart has a scum check on you faddy? Maybe we should NK him. Maybe, we invite him to a chat first?

At first I didn't want to nk Stuart, but he's so obsessed with you and me now that it would almost be to obvious for scum to NK him. On the other hand I want him to go after me after you flip cause it's based on nothing.

People ask me about Panda, I respond, "Omg if Panda flips scum we have to look at DCPAT, because he defended Panda". Stuart asks me about Faddy, I respond, Also Stuart "omg we must lynch faddy to see if DCPat is scum"

I want to defend myself so bad, but untill he directly talks to me about this I won't.

He doesn't have a check but definitely kill him tonight.
Block zeke or coolest.

Faddy

Sorry guys. I can't really post right now so I have voted.

No idea what you should be doing. We are getting battered here.

Man I'm absolutely lost at the moment. There is no saving you probably, unless you pull some magic, but I do not want to bus on scum teammate anymore in my career.

+ there is a high chance I'm next after you and I'll probably just claim my real role as town, but it's not solid, because I missed last night. Plus I need a reason for linking Fantomas and Zeke together.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Sorry Sophia for throwing you under the bus in the game thread. I don't mean it.

I just find Stu insufferable because he somehow got Faddy and now he's acting like king of the world. It'll get even worse once I flip.

FYI when Stu reads this, I wouldn't have played any differently as town.

Hell yea, we got this Cabot. Please make it happen. I can't have Stuart on my case. He will and once he is gunning for somebody he won't stop. Plus I hope he was protected last night and can't be targeted twice in a row.

KILL: Stuart444

cabot

Why.
Command received, buddy.

Let's stratagise.

I personally think the old 4-4-2 diamond could suffice.

Admittedly, as a scottish man, i would consider a beautiful 4-6-0.

Talking from my POV I would go for the classic 4-3-3 with the defensive point.

But I see our styles clash, so how about a compromise with the fresh new Motta's 2-7-2? We get an extra player!

cabot

Why.
very attacking minded, that's my preferred FM stratagem.

You can't lose if you score more than the opposition

tenor.gif

cabot

Why.
Received.

Sorry, I was essentially out for day end yesterday. The others seem to have done a stand up job though.

Top Bottom