Private Chat 2

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Hello!

Do not explicitly post your role PM.

Do not edit your posts.

No

It looks like Zeke was telling the truth about his N1 chat with Fantomas. I have no idea, why we are here or who chose us or how anyone would benefit from this

You think one of us will die tonight?

turmoil lying and taking chugger with him is a hard blow -.-
yes, turmoil had some townie actions, but I was never going to let him walk away from that wagon jump. I'm looking forward to opinions from spec chat.
chugger was clearly acting like town last day phase, I'm bitter about his death

I fear this game will end in inactivity and scum taking the win. It's so hard to distinguish between the coasting scum and careless town.

Do you think this is a scum role? Somehow I think it's more likely to be a townie role. Why bring Fantomas and Zeke together? Why us? Weren't Faddy and Sophia very interested in hearing all about Fanto's comments?

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Yes, it really sucks about Chuggers, was really town reading him :(

How does turmoil flipping town affect your other reads?

This is something I need to think about

Faddy was bossy and tried to throw shade at me everywhere. I was visibly confused why he'd ignore certain posts. I was really looking forward to play with town Faddy, somewhere I wrote I'd check him because I'd really like to have confidence in him.

Scum tried to use my early entrance to create scumreads on me. But they had to back down because I fought back. Look at Sophia interacting with me. This was the typical scum!Sophia arguing a (here weak) point (why is my vote still on B-Dubs) and withdrawing completely. This was the basis for my scum read on her.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Do you think this is a scum role? Somehow I think it's more likely to be a townie role. Why bring Fantomas and Zeke together? Why us? Weren't Faddy and Sophia very interested in hearing all about Fanto's comments?

I think it's a town role too. Seems they've been targeting people who are overall townread.

You know what would be a great scum role? A spy... Are you listening to us?!?!

Soph / me interaction about the bdubs vote also is a focal point on my melon read.

She's very quiet this game. Never votes during the game, coasts along and hopes everything will find it's place. She was on and off about Zeke and I think a reread might reveal inconsistency in that regard.
Back to the first sentence: that was her first contribution. Search for her posts and "contribution". She townread the both of us, trying to downplay the whole matter. Going out of this conversation looking very sophisticated herself. I could see this as trying to deescalate the situation. She didn't feel the need to write anything serious before and I had to constantly harp her to engage more in the game.
Whenever she does respond I can never tell if it is a really good fake answer or the truth.

She has probably the worst vote record besides nin.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
So, what are your scum reads?

You say that the scum members pushed you and then backed off because you fought back. They could have backed off because they were playfighting with a scum member (and if you somehow got to the point of flipping they would look real good).

Do me a favor as someone catching up. Link me some posts of you fighting Sophia and other scum?

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Someone last day phase said something about Melon's vote record so I looked back and she does seem overly cautious with her vote. The only time she voted early that wasn't a joke was a vote on Zeke maybe D2? I don't actually get why she scum reads him.

The point about her wanting to flip you and then saying she trusts you was also weird.

I'll go back and see what she thought of turmoil.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
What do you think of coasters like AB, malus and z-beat?

I don't have any opinions yet, but working on it. My gut says z-beat is the scummiest of the lot

This is the point where I had gathered a few votes: https://www.resetera.com/posts/15043403/
Discussion with Sophia follows.

Faddy has mostly ignored this and came back with this: https://www.resetera.com/posts/15052614/
He wasn't able to refute me, because I was right. In retrospec you can see how he moved the goalpost from "nin was townread before" to "why did you townread nin?" I still believe that he caught me with a fake response and wasn't actually joking when he threw shade at nin. I acknowledged him avoiding any further discussion and was never sure how to read it.

When looking through I just found this:
The way how the votes evolved make me think it was a town vs scum lynch though. I think Faddy mentioned it today. There is no way scum!CS would come in & cause havoc only to save goon ET.

Faddy said it wasn't scum on scum. You are scum, aren't you?

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
No

It looks like Zeke was telling the truth about his N1 chat with Fantomas. I have no idea, why we are here or who chose us or how anyone would benefit from this

You think one of us will die tonight?

I'll try my best to make sure that doesn't happen. You've convinced me you're town.

You know, the last time I was invited to a night chat, a whole lot of mod kills followed. That was fun :/

hey, you could totally turn town against me. I've got nothing to show for, srsly. I avoid talking with Faddy most of the game. I ignore ET, lightly push Sophia D2, but make sure she's not considered, been wishy washy about Stu vs Faddy, take no stance on Faddy lynch, set up turmoil on D4 to get him lynch the next day, throw around every name to see who could be lynched next

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Ok I'm not going to lie it's been really fun watching you break down in this chat :D I wish that was the reason I've been ignoring this chat lol. I just wasn't around much this weekend. You're definitely town right?

Do you think you will die tonight? They got Stuart before and he is a really active, discerning player. You're probably in the same category right?

I have no idea if scum has an investigative role. They probably have a tracker or something sue to our sleepwalker?

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
This is the point where I had gathered a few votes: https://www.resetera.com/posts/15043403/
Discussion with Sophia follows.

Faddy has mostly ignored this and came back with this: https://www.resetera.com/posts/15052614/
He wasn't able to refute me, because I was right. In retrospec you can see how he moved the goalpost from "nin was townread before" to "why did you townread nin?" I still believe that he caught me with a fake response and wasn't actually joking when he threw shade at nin. I acknowledged him avoiding any further discussion and was never sure how to read it.

When looking through I just found this:

Faddy said it wasn't scum on scum. You are scum, aren't you?

So you have no other reason to think that was a scum vs town lynch? It was only because of Faddy's comment?

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
So I want to search through Melon's posts but I have no idea how to do that. Can you help me out? On D5 I felt like she was just a townie playing without thinking. I want to make sure I'm not giving her a pass. Still can't find her reasons for scum reading Zeke.

Has your stance on CDPat changed at all? He's kind of a coaster. Chuggs seemed to heavily scumread his too (not that that means much since he was killed by town). But he points to a post Stuart made.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
N1 Fantomas dies - He's a very active player seems like
N2 Grizzly dies - He had a high post count. Sometimes he can be a bit of a coaster but it seems like he was taking a leading role in this game. Is that a fair assessment?
N3 No kill. Iiiiiiiiinteresting. Veeerrrrry verrrrrry iiiiinteresting?

Do you think scum are going after active players?

Who else could they go after in your mind?

Yes, you're back!

You didn't offer any reads outside of melon though :( Why is Zeke town and Z-beat scum?

Re: NK - scum was/is afraid of capable players. N3 was either GP or Stu. I don't know if scum would be bold and try to take out Stu before the Faddy lynch. But the lack of protection for Stu N4 makes it more likely that he was protected N3 already.

This night we'd have GP, me or you. They muted town so far, so I see myself dead. You are the only one townread besides GP because of D1.

That was too early. Phone is difficult. I'd rate a GP death more likely than you. But GP is quiet, so I end up with me. Not sure though.
If they have an investigative role why wouldn't they find you by now?

Grizzly picked up D2 and tried to contribute more. Unfortunately he read two scum as scum and got killed. He wasn't that high in people's town lists (yet), but on his way surely.

I've no clue who the last scum are. I blank out at Dcpat and would honestly just lynch him because I trust Stu's instincts (I will iso him if I live)
For the rest I'd be capable to find arguments for both sides and I never know how to weigh them. See turmoil. GP had a good argument for him being town, but the rest didn't convince me.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Yes. I'm banking on the fact that GP is pretty quiet overall (and an obvious doctor target) so they won't go for him yet. But, they can't keep him around forever either. And it's N5 now so maybe they will go for him.

I don't know what Zeke is, I don't super trust tunnels because it's an easy tactic for scum to use. I just want to know why Melon scum reads him! Website seems to be up now, but pretty slow for me.

Who else is a loud, active player? Zeke I suppose?

Anyway, I'm considering protecting you, me or GP. Unless you can think of anyone else who needs protection. I won't tell you who I'm picking though.

Since I've told you this much, I may as well let the whole cat out of the bag. CS protercted Stuart on N3. Most likely reason for the NK. He's a sharp player!

Z-beat, there was a post someone made about him on D5, let's see if I can find it. Nope, website is still down. I think it was GP? His points made sense to me.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Hm yah, one would think that if scum has an investigative role they would use it on CS, since he was so widely townread after the D1 votes. Maybe they thought he was still a good lynch target, he can be pretty erratic from what I saw of his D1 posts. They must have a tracker role though, else the sleepwalker is useless.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Malus seems eager to contribute to easy questions, but when it comes to actual reads he seems to be more reticent. When I joined the game I asked someone to summarize what had happened and he made a beautiful post. Is he a new player?

I think he played one game before? I don't know. Faddy was eager to townread B-Dubs/Malus without many reasons. His two other easy town reads turned out to be town though. But I think he did itnmore often with malus than the othrrs.
Sidenote: Faddy pushed alexem.

In around an hour I'll be on a train and have some hours to post some more.

Zeke is high activity, but seemingly doesn't care what's happening outside of melon. I don't think they'd kill him.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
CS only protected Stuart. Guess his choice paid off in the end when scum finally targeted him!

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Hey wait a minute... Fantomas and Zeke were in a chat together... Fantomas dies N1.

Maybe Zeke indeed *is* scum lol

Fantomas probably talked a lot in the secret chat. Maybe Zeke didn't like what was being said.

I said before that this chat power is probably town, but who is townreading Zeke overall?

And no other chats were created since that one?

Seems odd...

I don't really know where I'm going with this.

Just from fluff point of view secret negotiations between both parties make sense? (I have no idea how Brexit talks where organised)

Wait, now I shall believe you were too late? Hmpf... But why would you make all this up when I'd be dead in a few hours anyway?

Let's not talk about night actions anymore. You'll do the right thing.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
I probably should have targeted Stuart again, since it worked before but I had literally no context, and night actions were about to lock. Hope I get it right tonight!

We'll see.

I'm still torn on how much of my thoughts I should share here, but /whatever... I'll just do it.

I think gir is definitely town.

resetera is still slow.

So who's still alive?

town circle: gorlak, gp, swamped, gir

townie? nin (I don't think he'd coast this to the end as scum, he looks lost and wants to try things, in the end I'd be very unhappy with him in a lylo situation though - keep in mind he's been wrong every lynch, always pushing against the main wagon)

nulls:
z-beat (he's kinda focussed on me, odd vote out on D2? does he believe I'm scummy or is he continuing the scum plan, when it's far too late for pushing me as scum? being worried about turmoil flipping scum and being implicated is either genuine or faked... I'd lean more town if you forced me to take a stance - sidenote: stu was very sure about him, when I pushed the "slip" d4)

alexem (was the counter wagon to faddy forced by scum or town? If I believe you, it was you + gp + turmoil [town] for most of the day and unknown DCPat first voting him + unknown zeke pushing him late)

zeke (no idea, pats himself on the back for saying faddy was pr fishing, but never went after this hunch indeed voted elsewhere before hammer and was more contra stu)

melon (well... she's fighting me off whenever I discuss with her, hasn't done anything townie in my eyes. very bad voting record. Try to feel her a bit tomorrow to get something

malus (coasting, no memory of his contributions, b-dubs reacting emotional early d1 when fanto pushed, was townread from faddy)

ab (my point still stands, he was shooting at me, when Soph and Faddy did the same, he never came back, never reacted and now it's just "you got a good answer" - I constantly had to get anything out of him, he behaved "sane" during kalor claim, but that's nai)

dcpat (wanted to give faddy towncred as stu pointed out, I've got nothing else on him - but I'd want to make sure here)

I don't understand ab's vote D4. "I got you nin" because turmoil voted nin. I don't understand it. Did AB think nin is town before?

All in all I think it would be more likely for scum to bus LP no matter what. More likely, but not impossible to do otherwise.

@cabot @Natiko how long do we have access to this?

@Swamped - look into who brought this up, I don't remember who, but it was pointed out that zeke shouldn't be able to read anymore (supposedly meta knowledge), was it ab? zeke continued to write about it though.

If we both survive, we could back us up, not revealing what we are until everyone else comes forward. This would give scum smaller room to operate IF they can't read this here. We could even counter someone and say one of us has this role to further have a smoke screen [only if one of us truly has this role of course - lying would be dumb in this situation]

We'd never need to specify who is what role, that would be up for scum to guess.

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
Crap, we need to discuss our strategy for the main thread. I vote we tell them we shared a chat, and that we no longer have access to it. Goes without saying, but don't reveal my role lol. Anything else?

Swamped

Dazzling Mafia Queen
If we both survive, we could back us up, not revealing what we are until everyone else comes forward. This would give scum smaller room to operate IF they can't read this here. We could even counter someone and say one of us has this role to further have a smoke screen [only if one of us truly has this role of course - lying would be dumb in this situation]

We'd never need to specify who is what role, that would be up for scum to guess.

I totally missed this somehow. Yes I like this plan.

Top Bottom