Pair Thread Boat 4 - Sawneeks & TheChuggernaut

Sawneeks

little green dog
I'll be honest with this little chat. Been burned hard before by getting into a chat with scum and being blindly lead by them so I'm not sure how much I'll be using this place for question I wouldn't normally ask in the thread itself.

Not saying I scum read you in particular (in fact i'm still in the town camp for you) but it's better to be safe than sorry.

think of this like a cool hang out room. with bean bag chairs, a N64, and lots of chips. it'll be fun

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I'm doing better! Hit kind of a rough patch with a friend being not super cool and I've been dealing with some pretty nasty burnout that hasn't helped things, but I'm feeling better then I was a couple of days ago, so that's nice.

Anyway, I think your stance on the chat is fair. I was thinking the same about you to be fair, but I'm leaning town for you also. I'm questioning if those last 3 votes had a scum bussing in them or not. I'm pretty sure Nat is good because he was scum reading Turmoil earlier. I think Monkey would be the most likely scum there, but I would rather not vote there today because I'm town reading all 3 of you right now. Just don't want to rule it out, you know?

Anyway, I feel like that Turmoil and Cabot flip really narrowed down our options for scum. I think people bring up some interesting points about Brazil, and I was kind of thinking that too with how he was pushing for Flux there at the end, but I think that ignores that Turmoil seemed like he didn't want to vote for him because he was on Brazil's kill list.

I think Fandorian is good place to start and I think your vote on him is pretty well thought out. Fanto brought up a good point about Faddy too.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Sucks you're going through that but I'm glad things are doing better for you.

And honestly I agree on the last 3 votes there. I can take myself out of that equation because I know I'm Town but Natiko and Monkey's votes feel weirdly timed. I need to check Nat because I feel like he was around enough to vote earlier but yet he didn't. Monkey i honestly have trouble reading, she just always appears scummy to me because of how she plays. Even now my guy yells that she is Scum but I've got nothing to back it up with.

Need to check back on Brazil but I do remember him being weird during Day End. Do you remember how high up turmoil was on Brazil's list?

And Faddy feels like noise to me, though it may just be all this arguing going on. His read on me is weak and it's the one thing out of this that makes me think he is scum. He produces stronger reads than that.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Fandorin is interesting because he made a reads list the last phase where I disagreed with almost every single one of his reads lol. Really should've commented on it then but oh well.

Interested to see how he responds to all this when he comes back.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Also to get this out of the way you gotta be honest with me here, Chuggs. We're friends, boat friends even. You wouldn't lie to a boat friend.

Are you Town and were you telling the truth about your Role?

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Yeah, the complete truth and nothing but the truth. It was a bad time to claim, but I was having an off day 1, and Fran was freaking me out so I panic claimed.

Sawneeks

little green dog
I'ma hold you to that truth, boat buddy. If you end up stabbing me in the back please make it quick

and i'll pull it up, give me a sec

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Kyan is someone who I feel like people aren't looking at much and I'm kind of surprised by that. He hasn't really done anything that screams town, and the no vote on day 2 is a weird one.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Quick search looks like Brazil never made a 'list', he just spread his thoughts around. might search there for an actual list later but...not when lazy.

Wait, Kyan didn't vote? The heck, he was around at Day End.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Quick search looks like Brazil never made a 'list', he just spread his thoughts around. might search there for an actual list later but...not when lazy.

Wait, Kyan didn't vote? The heck, he was around at Day End.

Yeah, when I was looking through the remaining players I saw him and didn't remember who he voted for and then looked at that list and saw he just didn't vote. Think I'm just going to bring it up in the thread because people might of skipped past that in my big posts of short reads

Sawneeks

little green dog
Beat you to it, sorry. n_n;;

curious as to why he didn't because you are totally right, he was around but didn't vote for anyone.

I do still Town Lean on him though. He is kinda similar to Blarg in that he will make shitposts a lot but underneath it all is a cohesive line of thought. If he was only shitposting without that logic he would be scum.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Oh also, that person who burned me in a secret chat? It was Kyan

Trusted that guy back in Price is Right Mafia and he stabbed me in the back with no regrets. it still hurts.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Hey, question for ya since nobody is talking about it in the thread.

Turmoil's role PM mentions Scum Roles gaining powers later on. It didn't say how or why, but I'm wondering if they gain powers based on Modifiers. Do you think Turmoil's vote for HvV in the first round means anything? Fandorin voted there last Night too.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Oh god, that's hilarious and I'm sorry lol. Yeah, that's fair, but I think he's worth keeping an eye on especially because he's one of the people that hasn't done something that tells me he's probably town. There's a few lynches I could get behind today

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Hey, question for ya since nobody is talking about it in the thread.

Turmoil's role PM mentions Scum Roles gaining powers later on. It didn't say how or why, but I'm wondering if they gain powers based on Modifiers. Do you think Turmoil's vote for HvV in the first round means anything? Fandorin voted there last Night too.

This is something I didn't really think about, but yeah, that's interesting. 3 of my 4 scum suspects are on that vote so that would explain that especially if they think there's loot crates or whatever. I wonder if different stuff happens to scum depending on the modifier

Sawneeks

little green dog
Same, re: lynches. I'm fairly deadset on Fandorin but with how Faddy is I wouldn't be against his either. What were the others you were thinking of?

And I'm wondering that too. Cabot had a good point in regards to Town being really strong as-is and it's kinda shocking we've only had 1 NK so far. I'm wondering if Scum 'powers up' over time so to be speak and the Modifiers are tied into it. Makes me worry we may see more kills as time goes on.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
We've had two NKs though? Geno and now Cabot

The other two were Malus and Kyan. I was town reading Malus early on, but that Pirate Bae vote was real out there. Kyan is mainly due to that vote thing, so I'm okay with keeping him around for now to see if he does anything else that raises a red flag.

That's an interesting point, but I guess we'll have to see what the other powers of scum are. That would suck if we started having multi kill nights.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Sorry, meant a multi-kill Night. We've only had 1 kill per Night so far despite all the apparent PRs we have.

I agree with you on Malus. The fact that he went for Pirate Bae and not the other, more scumread individuals in his data didn't make much sense to me.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Sorry, meant a multi-kill Night. We've only had 1 kill per Night so far despite all the apparent PRs we have.

I agree with you on Malus. The fact that he went for Pirate Bae and not the other, more scumread individuals in his data didn't make much sense to me.

Oh, right. Yeah, that is weird. Maybe we just don't have a night vig?

Sawneeks

little green dog
Possible...I'd just assume Scum would have more. :/

Hm. Gonna head out for the night and I'm not sure how much I can get to this chat during work. I'll check in when I can though.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Okay, I don’t buy Fandorin as town today at all. How is he a little lost after that filp? Malus doesn’t look weird to him at all? It also feels like all of my scum reads seem to be avoiding reading each other which is intresting

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Who would you feel is Scum if Fandorin, Malus, and Kyan were all Town?

I have Faddy on my list too, but if all of them flipped town then I would probably start looking at LP, Brazil, and the the last 3 votes on Turmoil. Maybe Pirate Bae depending on how future days go. Those are in no specific order though. How about yourself?

Sawneeks

little green dog
For scum I'd be close to what you are thinking. If none of those are Scum I'd look at Bae, Brazil, Sorian, and likely rac. Bae forthe possibility of her lying about being some sort of cop, Brazil just gives me a few weird vibes that I'd look more into if the current guesses are wrong, Sorian for safety because that guy can be convincing as scum, and rac for being a nonentity.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
For scum I'd be close to what you are thinking. If none of those are Scum I'd look at Bae, Brazil, Sorian, and likely rac. Bae forthe possibility of her lying about being some sort of cop, Brazil just gives me a few weird vibes that I'd look more into if the current guesses are wrong, Sorian for safety because that guy can be convincing as scum, and rac for being a nonentity.

I forgot about rac. I would look at him too. I’m leaning town right now on Sorian, but yeah, he would be good to look at later if we’re having trouble finding scum. Monkeys read on me feels kind of forced and I’m not sure why scum would bus where I voted instead of just making the vote a tie, but I’m still leaning town on her for now. I am going to keep an eye on her though

Sawneeks

little green dog
Monkey is a good scum player like Sorian, she can be slippery when she gets going.

And I'll miss you tomorrow, Boat Friend. :<

What are you studying?

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Monkey is a good scum player like Sorian, she can be slippery when she gets going.

And I'll miss you tomorrow, Boat Friend. :<

What are you studying?

I'll miss you tomorrow too, Boat Friend.

I feel pretty good about this chat. I probably won't be looking at you much until we get a flip on Fandorin because I don't think that's scum/scum, and I still think you're onto something there.

And I'm a RTVF(Radio, Television, and Film.) major. I want to be a DJ on the radio, so that's what I'm focusing on. There's more of a focus on television and film then radio in the major so I have to take a bunch of classes in those 2 areas, but there's still some classes for radio, and we have a campus radio station that's pretty highly thought of in our market that I'm working at now so that's cool.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Same here. Not sure how much I'll be around since I'll be getting to work close to Day End and before that I've got a meeting to check in on my own classes.

That's a really cool choice for a major! Good luck with your classes and your goal of being a DJ. Think I saw you once in a SOAD thread on era so i know you've got good taste in music.

Sawneeks

little green dog
I swear it feels like Brazil is trying to pocket me. That post about 'chain lynches' was dirty and was not what I was suggesting at all.

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
nadine-dorries-boa_2394809b.jpg

Top Bottom