Pair Thread Boat 9 - Franconp & Pirate Bae

Franconp

Frank
I'm going to be honest. I was going to override you yesterday until you claimed.

I'm so glad that I didn't do it because I'm leaning town because of your vote on turmoil.

dragon mom

Plays the Game of Chairs
I knew I had to claim sooner rather than later considering the vote lock. Maybe it was bad timing, idk. I really didn’t want to but here we are.

I don’t think he was prepared to be counterclaimed by an actual investigative role, but as soon as he said something I knew it was bullshit. There’s no way two roles would be that similar.

There’s no way you’re scum considering you proved your power, and I doubt a neutral would have that role, so you’re town.

Yes, I checked Ket N1 and received a TOWN result.

My results are TOWN or NOT TOWN. But I am limited on shots. I didn’t receive a result last night. I targeted Sorian.

Not sure what this means.

Franconp

Frank
I'm leaning that you were roleblocked. Did you lost your shot?

Sorian Is a good target. I'm still town reading him but there are some posts that makes me doubt, but I always see red with Sorian so my read may be biased.

As I said in the main thread I'm leaning scum on Brazil, Faddy and Rac. I also think that if Brazil and Faddy are scum CeeCee likely Is too. The 3 of them had weird interactions D1. I'm wary of Fando.

If there was a bus I'm leaning Monkey but I'm still leaning town on her.

Biggest town leans would be you, ketkat, Fantomas, Flux, fireblend and Chuggs. I liked Natiko too.

The rest are between slights reads (town and scum) and nulls.

dragon mom

Plays the Game of Chairs
I didn’t lose my shot, no.

I would have targeted Chuggs but I wanted to branch out a bit. I will be watching him closely this day phase, though. One post I’m like “yeah that’s fishy” and then the other one is fine.

Can you elaborate on your other scum reads? Brazil, rac, and Faddy? I’ve been light scumreading rac but the other two I haven’t really noticed anything weird. What do you think of malus?

Monkey is hard. She’s always such a null read to me. I may check her tonight.

Fantomas is confirmed town, as is Ket. I’d consider you there, too.

I’d give Natiko a light read, as well as Sawneeks.

Fandorin is weird. He’s in the same camp as monkey. I can’t read him at all.

Franconp

Frank
I didn’t lose my shot, no.

I looks like a roleblock.

I would have targeted Chuggs but I wanted to branch out a bit. I will be watching him closely this day phase, though. One post I’m like “yeah that’s fishy” and then the other one is fine.

I'm leaning town now on Chuggs. He voted Turmoil when the vote was 4-3 (even could have been 4-4 if he didn't realized that Rac vote didn't count) so he could have tied the vote. Could have been a bus but with the modifier preventing from changing the votes it would be too risky to bus at that point.

Can you elaborate on your other scum reads? Brazil, rac, and Faddy? I’ve been light scumreading rac but the other two I haven’t really noticed anything weird. What do you think of malus?[/QUOTE]

Brazil: I have been saying that I had a bad gut feeling about Brazil. Something seemed wrong. He had a slight town read on Flux and a null read on Turmoil. When I asked for the lynching order he had Turmoil as his top scum (Flux wasn't on the list that I asked). Then made a weird vote on Malus (this was before my bluff) because he posted stadistics. When Turmoil claimed and Flux counterclaimed he made his last 2 posts asking for people to lynch Flux, even when it didn't make sense. I think that he tried to bus Turmoil when it didn't matter (list) but then tried to get people to vote for Flux.

Rac: His vote was really scummy. The vote was 4-3 Turmoil and he tried to change his vote for Flux, causing a tie. He claims that he didn't realized that he couldn't change his vote but that is not the important part, what matters is that he tried to tie the vote. And then he called out Brazil because he didn't changed his vote from Malus. This is a weaker read than Brazil and Faddy but I'm not trusting Rac.

Faddy: The way he tried to spin Turmoil's claim to make it look like townie is really suspicious. He had to know that is not how a commuter work. It was like he was trying to find a excuse to protect Turmoil.

Also if Faddy and/or Brazil flip scum I think CeeCee is too. Leaning for a scum JOAT with a 1-shot day kill.

Franconp

Frank
I forgot about Malus.

I'm not sure. Leaning Null. Didn't like his vote based on stadistics. I will try to reread him tomorrow and share a more detailed read.

dragon mom

Plays the Game of Chairs
Chuggs just made a good point about Kyan. Hmm...

He's been flying under the radar hella hardcore.

Franconp

Frank
I actually have a slight town read on Kyan. He isn't posting much but when posts it seems like he is trying to solve the game. I find myself agreeing with several of his posts.

I think I never played with scum!Kyan and he can be very cryptic, like a watered down Blarg, but so far it matches with my meta on him as town.

Franconp

Frank
I'm liking Blarg today. There are some hints to town!Blarg there.

But I'm feeling worse about Saw. I don't see her trying to find scum. It's like she is OK just trying to post simple reads to not raise attention.

I think the post from Natiko about Malus was good. He made some really good points.

Zeke is 100% Zeke but I don't have a clue if he is scum. The posts where he doubts Flux are similar to posts he made as town before. So slight town lean there.

AB posts during the Flux/Turmoil thing makes me lean town on him.

LP is a big ?. Kawl did almost nothing, Nin posted a couple of times and LP will coast all the game, either as town or scum. I'm not sure there. I wouldn't go after him when there are some players who are looking really scummy but he is someone who I want to look more into later in the game (luckily it should be easy to reread him).

I think that you should tell in the main thread that you tried to use an ability but it failed and that you didn't lost your shot. I wouldn't say what you tried to do as to make it ambiguous what role you have.

Franconp

Frank
I knew that Faddy was scum. His reactions after Turmoil's claim were really bad. Sadly he made good use of his power as he exposed the doctor and killed a townie.

Why you didn't voted?

Franconp

Frank
I would say Monkey, Brazil or Sawneeks.

One of those 3 should be scum. I trust all of the votes until Kyan. After they lost Turmoil yesterday it's unlikely that scum bussed early. Maybe CeeCee. Everyone else is town (most of them are confirmed anyway). The people who jumped quickly at the counterclaim could be scum trying ot avoid being hit by the bomb. So Sawneeks or Brazil. Monkey was the last vote before the claim but if that was the plan I could see Monkey trying to bus her partner.

AB vote was to risky so I'm leaning town.

I don't know about Malus and Eze. They could be jumping after the hammer for some townie points and they would be safe from the bomb. I feel better about Malus because how the day went. To me that was a scum counterwagon.

Almost everyone who voted out of Faddy is suspicious to some degree. Ketkat is town, I'm going to trust you and Sorian seems town. Fireblend is a weaker town read but it's still town. Fando is likely to be scum, rac is a maybe and LP is flying under the radar as always.

dragon mom

Plays the Game of Chairs
Tbh I only have one shot left so if I have the chance to use it, I'm just gonna say that I'm out of shots. Maybe they'll leave me alone.

2-shot.

I'm still null on Sorian, Monkey, Malus, Kyan, Brazil, Blarg. Can't get a good read on any of them, but if I had to, I'd lean slight town on Blarg because he's not being too ridiculous and has had some good observations.

Kyan is playing exactly how he plays regardless of alignment, which makes him a tough read. I think he's been okay with explaining his thoughts and stuff, but after reading through yesterday he was kind of hesitant to jump on a vote which makes me suspicious.

Inclined to lean town on Malus because of the 3-way bus yesterday. Same with Fandorin. Then again, it could be scum v. scum. I'll have to look it over again.

Sawneeks is also a good candidate for a check. She's been playing very safe this game IMO. Same with Brazil. And Monkey.

Natiko..slight scum read. But he's tricky. I don't necessarily agree with his reads all the time, but that's NAI. What really bothers me is how flippant he can be, like he's trying to get something to stick.

LP hasn't been active at all so no read there.

I don't think CeeCee is an issue at this point. I town read him. I don't think he used his power well but I doubt scum would have a day vig. Too powerful.

Fantomas is confirmed town, as is Ket and you.

Top scum atm are Natiko, Kyan, then the people I can't read. So Saw, Brazil, Monkey. The last three in no order.

dragon mom

Plays the Game of Chairs
Not sure I would lean scum on Sorian just because he's playing very town this game, but he's really good at being scum so that's what's making me hesitant.

Franconp

Frank
I had Natiko as a town read but after rereading EoD he doesn't come out good looking.

He defended Faddy most of the day but he then voted for him as soon as Ketkat counterclaimed. It seemed that he was waiting for it.

It's not a strong scum read because he played well before that but that vote was really scummy with Faddy's role.

I still think that Fando could be scum and they tried to create a counterwagon with Malus.

dragon mom

Plays the Game of Chairs
I had Natiko as a town read but after rereading EoD he doesn't come out good looking.

He defended Faddy most of the day but he then voted for him as soon as Ketkat counterclaimed. It seemed that he was waiting for it.

It's not a strong scum read because he played well before that but that vote was really scummy with Faddy's role.

I still think that Fando could be scum and they tried to create a counterwagon with Malus.
Definitely possible.

dragon mom

Plays the Game of Chairs
If scum knew Faddy was a bomb they could have pushed his lynch instead of Fando. Who, if anyone, jumped ship from one side to the other at the end of the day?

Let me take a look.

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
nadine-dorries-boa_2394809b.jpg

Top Bottom