Introductions

CaptainNuevo

MDTLA Enthusiast
Staff member
Hi! I'm coppanuva and I'm one cool dude. My hobbies are snowboarding, skateboarding, and playing Call of Duty. My favorite video game character is shadow (way better than that loser sonic, plus he uses guns). My favorite Halo is the Mister Chief.

also my name isn't capitalized, because caps are for losers.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Hi! I'm nin and I'm one really cool dude. My hobbies are snowboarding, skateboarding, and playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 . My favorite video game character is Sonic (way better than that loser shadow, plus he has shoes). My favorite Master Chief is Halo.

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
Hi! I'm Burbeting and I'm one really cool bear. My hobbies are snowboarding, skateboarding, and playing all sorts of games . My favorite video game character is Bear (way better than that loser shadow or sonic, plus he has fur). My favorite Master Chief is Halo.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Hi! I'm Sawneeks and I'm one really cool chick. My hobbies are snowboarding, skateboarding, and playing Call of Duty: World at War . My favorite video game character is Silver (way better than that loser sonic or that wannabe shadow, plus he has psychic powers). My favorite Master Chief is Halo.

Pedro

The Last Airbender is actually a great movie
Hi! I'm Bowlie and I'm one really rad dude. My hobbies are snowboarding, skateboarding, and playing Battlefront. My favorite video game character is Jet the Hawk (way better than that loser sonic or that edgy shadow or that poser silver, plus he has a hoverboard). My favorite Master Chief is Halo.

weemadarthur

Mad as in angry, or mad as in crazy?
Yo, wee here. Please call me wee.

If you don't already know me, be grateful for small favors.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Who are you again?
13.jpg

Nomad Sparkster

This is some wild shit maynard
I'm NOMAD SPARKSTER

I hail from the exotic region of SOUTHERN MISSOURI

I bring gifts fried ravolis, and local beer that is vely gud

MattyG

The Exile
Hi everyone, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack.

For everyone who doesn't know me, I was part of the OG MafiaGAF crew. I was extremely bad and unreliable in season 1, but then I ran Star Wars Mafia in season 2 which I think went prettyyyyyy well.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Hi, im cool dude, the one StanleyPalmtree, My hobbies are snowboarding, snowboarding, while playing Call of Duty Modern snowboarding. My favorite Gafia character is YesNonoNoYes (way better than that loser Nin1000, plus she has 8 shoes). My favorite Master Chef is RetroMG.

ynnny

SPIDER
Hi everyone, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaack.

For everyone who doesn't know me, I was part of the OG MafiaGAF crew. I was extremely bad and unreliable in season 1, but then I ran Star Wars Mafia in season 2 which I think went prettyyyyyy well.

*PTSD TRIGGERED*

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
hi am kyaaa and i am one cool kyaaa my kyaaa are kyaa, kyaaa and playing kyaaaa my favorite kyaaa is kyaaa way kyaaa than that kyaaa kyaaa plus he kyaaa guns my kyaaa kyaaa kyaaa the kyaaa kyaaa

Verelios

Were-elios
Hi, I'm Verelios and I'm the only true real cool dude. All those other dudes are just imatating, so will the real cool dude please stand up, please stand up, please stand up.

In an alternate universe where I'm not 0-All on games won it's a pleasure.

Top Bottom