Scum Thread House of Horrors Scum Thread

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
If there are more tho getting a lynch off of me is gonna be hard, but not impossible.

I think DK is important because if we hit town that’s one less vote. A kill less night is fine, kill is already made.

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
I’m really not sure who to push for the lynch tomorrow

Wee has been kinda on the sidelines
Nobody knows anything about Stanley lol
Aeleus has been a target in the background for ages
TheChuggernaut has been pushed by everyone and their dogs now and was a prime target by Zeke (if we decide on him)

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
Right what if we go random and kill chug tonight and I agree that Faddy would be good to work out
Chugg is so useful regardless of alignment. He’s a very likely lynch and was voting for kopite with no intention of voting for me.

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
I feel like Zeke is gonna be hard since he was in the “right” and he is one of the most active so he will fight like hell

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
Kopite I think talked a lot about how quiet Aeleus has been and I really wonder why that is.

giphy.gif

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Had it all queued up - thanks for not throwing me a curve ball :P

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
the good thing is nobody has both of us I think

just have to find some compromise town and turbo them :D

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
If we lose now at least this town infiltration was fun and I think everybody agrees that we deserved this win lol

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
This is such a painful information play.

Can’t let town realize it is **not** lylo, but want Faddy to realize this vote is the best for him

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
Do not feel bad about being asleep when you wake up. Seriously.

In fact I’m really jealous of you because I wish I wasn’t this tense when I’m supposed to think about going to sleep soon :S

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
I’ll have to
Do not feel bad about being asleep when you wake up. Seriously.

In fact I’m really jealous of you because I wish I wasn’t this tense when I’m supposed to think about going to sleep soon :S
Repeating myself for the new page

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
“I’ll have to figure out an explanation for why I can’t vote for you” was what I thought about posting lol

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
Thank you so fucking much for getting me to check Faddy (this way I’m not tinfoiling if he is town gambiting to get scum)

Thank you so fucking much for talking sense to me and getting the lovers killed today

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
And thank you for being so town that even in this scenario where town thinks they’ve narrowed scum down to three possible names, they choose you as their last lynch option.

All I did was post at the right time.

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
I’m so tense for this flip even tho I know Wee is vanilla since I checked her lol

If all goes well we reveal ourselves tomorrow and go with Faddy

Top Bottom