Scum Thread House of Horrors Scum Thread

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
False information *can* kick us in the back if it still leads to the correct conclusion haha

I think a Kopite lynch would be good too because otherwise it looks bad that both of us (and some “friends”) are all on Brazil

So I'm going to say kill LP tonight and save the day shot for VA. Again, makes it look like scum hunting.

Yeah I'm going to use the day shot ever eligible day. Don't see why not.

Do you think they will go after you today? A couple of folk were making noises at day end.

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
oh lol, didn’t see that

I was thinking of making a joke of how many lynch targets we’ve got :D

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
I thought about maybe killing Rover, but we could use that for the day kill too.

LP is fine! I say fine because I don’t know any great choices lol, so many are going to be considered for the lynch. I don’t know of any better targets

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
LP is low info too which I like and apart from Faddy I don’t know of anyone scum reading him

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
The groundwork for lynching me though seems quite solid so I can see that being a worrisome wagon. It could also fizzle out.

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
source.gif

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
TheChuggernaut said:
I really don't like how EOD played out at all, but Sorian's results on me are correct. Part of me wonders if he caught my not so subtle bread crumbs on day 1 though
Feels to me like confirmation he is vanilla

Day shot on Sorian???
I entirely revoke this statement.

Probably Kopite. Tempted to do it later today. I want to get the shot in before they all turbo VA.

There's rumblings that you and I voted Brazil to save Kopite. If Kopite is shot and flips town, that should hopefully clear that chat up

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
I’m not sure, Sorian semi clearing more people won’t be great even tho it can possibly be me

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
As someone who thought Sorian was a friend I naturally don’t quite understand what’s going on ;-;

All I know is Sorian always lies

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
Not really theories today, but random gambits for reactions is up his alley too.

In one game he redacted an earlier claim and claimed a scum check on me which almost got me lynched close to lylo iirc. We eventually won lol (both of us were town).

Not really theories today, but random gambits for reactions is up his alley too.

In one game he redacted an earlier claim and claimed a scum check on me which almost got me lynched close to lylo iirc. We eventually won lol (both of us were town).
That's insane

I'm in a tangle here. It's better to shoot Sorian during the day to avoid us being watched/tracked.

However, if we keep him alive, he's probably lynchable because people will start yelling WHY ARE YOU STILL ALIVE.

If we don't go Sorian today, I dunno who to go for. Any thoughts?

Lol I'm deciding for you then XD

Sorian it is. Makes a big impact, causes a bother with Rover (then nonsense he's spouting like Sorian is lying because he is trying to counter claim while not counter claiming) will make him look terrible

Plus, we can push whoever else is making noise about Sorian

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
if we don’t there’s probably a huge “damn, should’ve killed sorian” regret later on. Trackers get much more powerful later on.

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
sorian isn’t pushing for lynching me now, but he totally could and he’s got quite high leverage

Okay. I'm still thinking an hour before day end is best time for shot. Plus he's got no protection during the day (I hope).

Half tempted to use a strong kill anyway.

I think I can do that

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
if you use the day kill i can kill at night and we get two

if i die we won’t have any more double kills

I think he probably hasn't but bit nervous just in case.

Probably not. I won't use strong kill.

No real.reason to think he had. Just nervous

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
there has to be something in this game we don’t know about which helps us

otherwise it is hopelessly unbalanced

there has to be something in this game we don’t know about which helps us

otherwise it is hopelessly unbalanced
Yeah 2 scum is insane.

I keep thinking that maybe that dirty/smelly/filthy thing (So hard not to hear Scissor Sisters Filthy/Gorgeous when saying that) must help us somehow but how????

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
Yeah 2 scum is insane.

I keep thinking that maybe that dirty/smelly/filthy thing (So hard not to hear Scissor Sisters Filthy/Gorgeous when saying that) must help us somehow but how????
i think that’s just a red herring, its purpose is to reduce fantomas’ pool without making him a cop

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
there might be another role that interacts with them, but in a way like fanto

brazil we know was just an ordinary smelly and wee looks like that too

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
it’s hard to know what people ultimately go for

the logical lynch is kopite or va because of the wagons
i’m a consensus lynch however so lots of possible voters

Top Bottom