Pair Thread Dr. Monkey x Stuart444 Suite

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I'm reading that Berserk scum thread and maybe I've just convinced myself that this is possible but I definitely see gambit possibilities here.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
In my mind, without a doubt.

so Fep/Stan is scum?

That's the world I'm in now
I really don't think so. I just don't. Sorian was defending Abs for the same reasons and was town. It's equally possible here. But I'll have to look back at votes.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
All right, I gotta go and then I have a lot of stuff this weekend but I'm going to look over everything.

I really don't think so. I just don't. Sorian was defending Abs for the same reasons and was town. It's equally possible here. But I'll have to look back at votes.

Natforce can't be imo.

so who is left:

Skychuggs - possible but they did vote for AB and they didn't even need to based on the way the votes were going

CS/LP - sorry, I don't see it. If we flip Fep/Stan and they are town, then I'll be thinking of them

FepStan seems like the most likely choice.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
So it's currently 8-2/1, will be 7-2/1 when we come back (for different size scum teams). I don't think we'll die; I think it will be Fantomas and Zipped, since the last scum team(s) are at more of a risk now. If not them, Verelios and Apollo. If Coolest and LP are scum, it may more likely be them. Cause I'm telling you, friend, this?

Lone_Prodigy: 11

this means scum

Does this link work? https://www.resetera.com/search/1351857/ We got him killed d4 because he was the biggest threat to our team and he had a good amount of posts. That's town LP. At least consider it because the signs are there for him.

here's the people left:

Verelios and Apollo - celebs
Natiko and Terraforce - vanilla, probs clear
Zippedpinhead and Fantomas - motion detector
Kyanrute and empressdonna - gossips
Dr. Monkey and Stuart444 - us

The ninja flip clears Fanto and Zipped in my mind. So that leaves these guys:

CoolestSpot and LP - double
SkyOdin and TheChuggernaut - msg
Stantastic and flatearthpandas - vanilla

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I have a feeling there's gonna be a major feps/stan push next phase, especially because feps didn't vote, but I'll tell you, I'm not feeling it. Stan's the only not-confirmed to our PoV on the Sky/Chuggs vote (besides AB, too). People will gun for him. D1 he was on AbBro tho. The only team that didn't have someone on AbBro d1 was Coolest/LP.

Ty4on & absolutbro (11 votes)
Terraforce - #944
Stantastic - #1,407
Xbro - #1,410
Fantomas - #1,451 #1,712
Fandorin - #1,452
Natiko - #1,633
TheChuggernaut - #1,649
Fran - #1,688
Kalor - #1,711
Reki - #1,754
Kitsunelaine - #1,289
Brazil - #1,566

Lots of dead people on that vote. Chuggs and Stan are the only ones not confirmedish. Isn't it weird that despite the clamor about this vote and that it was in the lead no one actually left it? People move off other trains instead to push Katsune. And it was pretty much town who did it. Of the last eight votes, we've got Ty and AbBro, but the other six were all town. yikes. Check this out:

absolutbro & Ty4on (6 votes)
Kitsunelaine - #1,289
Terraforce - #944
Stantastic - #1,407
Xbro - #1,410
Fantomas - #1,451
Fandorin - #1,452

Kitsunelaine & Kalor (6 votes)
Dr. Monkey - #156 #737
flatearthpandas - #295 #330

flatearthpandas - #365
Stuart444 - #533 #1,118
FluxWaveZ - #1,318
Dr. Monkey - #1,418
malus - #1,430
CoolestSpot - #1,445
Pirate Bae - #1,448

Pirate Bae & malus (6 votes)
Natiko - #1,026
TheChuggernaut - #1,251
Dr. Monkey - #1,281 #1,418
Kyanrute - #1,345
Fran - #1,453
empressdonna - #1,456
rac - #1,461

They're a little out of order, but

Baelus, Tybro, and Katsune were all vying. malus, PB, and Coolest all voted pretty close together and pushed Katsune into a top wagon and then a bunch of people voted Tybro and Baelus and created this 3-way. This is that vote count: https://www.resetera.com/threads/love-boat-3-mafia-ot-this-time-its-bearsonal.116855/post-20870692

VA pushed PB into the lead some time later. Brazil is getting some votes and pushes Tybro back up with them. Then PB claims.

Fran is the first to say NOPE. Then Flux. Lots of other people. None of the suspects have shown up.

oh god, I'm dying at how WRONG Sorian was about so many things. Yeah, yeah, I got him killed, sorry, Sorian, but also I'm laughing at him and he should know it. He was so certain about things and so wrong lolololololol <3 u nemesis

Natiko expressed doubt and then shifted to Ty. Yeah, he's clear.

feps and Chuggs both show up and post about not-game-related stuff, really. First suspects. Chuggs finally says "I don't like how this is going at all." he does not specify.

Chuggs then switches to Ty. Okay. This is interesting. Natiko does that and it clears him. Does it clear Chuggs? If so and we have a four-scum-pair team, it HAS to be Coolest/LP.

I'll pick back up here tomorrow. I encourage you to look at vote movement, too.

But we have Coolest/LP and Chuggs/Sky both on the AbBro vote today. This is true. But Coolest/LP are first and last. Those are scum slots. Especially when I've been screaming about vote analysis all day. And didn't Coolest himself say he bussed everyone in Berserk?

Anyway, go look at Chuggs there and tell me what you think.

Problem with feps/Stan is they are a big fucking blank on so many votes. We may have to flip them no matter what. But mechanically, we need another scum power - that points to Coolest/LP and d1 points to a possibly cleared Chuggs. Possible doubt here is Sky trying to push an alternate train. Wouldn't it be something if today was scum/scum? D1 almost was - 2/3 top wagons were scum. wow. good job, town (lol not us tho)

Okay so here's an interesting thought Monkey.

Skychuggs are messengers.

They sent their messages to a number of people.

One of them were AB/Fat4all

Do we think that's a fake interaction?

The first message was also sent to CS' team.

Was that fake?

If so, then they could be scum yes. if not. that would rule out Skychuggs at least.

I think going Fep/Stan -> CS/LP -> Skychuggs (or Skychuggs > CS/LP) would help us solve the game personally.

I'll try and look back at things during the weekend but it's a thought.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I’m fine with that order. I was looking at the messages, too. Gotta think about it.

I’m fine with that order. I was looking at the messages, too. Gotta think about it.

Yeah

That said, if we have 1 more scum, we have two (?) mislunches left and if it's 2 more scum, then 1 mislunch left?

Is that about right or is tomorrow mylo if we have 2 scum teams?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
So we need to hit the most likely team to be scum today, ideally, but if we're fairly certain with what will be left, we can mislunch.

Wonder who will get NK'd tonight.

My guess is Fantopin (motion detectors) or Kyonna just cause of her push for the AB lunch.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Possibly Kyonna since she was also looking at Coolest. But I think Fantopin or Verollo.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I can see needing to solve flatearthstans. I just have a tremendous gut/meta read there and I think they'll need to be flipped. But looking at the way Chuggs moved off Baelus and onto Tybro d1, there's no way that's a scum vote. He'd have moved to Katsune, which was also viable. It tied the Tybro/Katsune vote and moving to Katsune wouldn't have been a full scum stack since Sky was elsewhere. He could have also moved to Brazil. He didn't. If Natiko is clear, Chuggs should be clear.

in which case, I'd totally be down with Feps/Stan -> Sae/LP -> Skychuggs

If we haven't won by then, well, good job scum team haha

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Thank you for giving my arguments credence! I was afraid you thought I'd gone around the bend.

What is donna doing with those EoD quotes?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I do also and they were a champ to even agree to come in. saenima's generally awesome.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
DAMN! I really thought it would be.

So is it feps/stan or have we terribly misread someone?

DAMN! I really thought it would be.

So is it feps/stan or have we terribly misread someone?

Has to be them

Gossips: Basically town
Verello: Town

That would leave

Skychuggs: I see no indication of them being scum
Natforce: The push against AB would say nah, not scum
Flatstan: Voted for self preservation mostly...

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
If the game doesn’t end with them we got a problem. So I hope it does.

Do you think our gossips could be neutral? If not that then I don’t know. I’d assume they’d have won by now if so. ughhhhhhhhhhhh

If the game doesn’t end with them we got a problem. So I hope it does.

Do you think our gossips could be neutral? If not that then I don’t know. I’d assume they’d have won by now if so. ughhhhhhhhhhhh

If they were, they would have won.

Gossip Neutrals would likely be a invite x amount of people without being NK'd/lunched.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I don’t know. I haven’t had much time to go back and look but my gut is that if there’s a hard bus it’s more likely NatForce than SkyChuggs. Why are you thinking the latter?

I don’t know. I haven’t had much time to go back and look but my gut is that if there’s a hard bus it’s more likely NatForce than SkyChuggs. Why are you thinking the latter?

Vote record, some of the votes come out of nowhere.

Vote: Stantastic

Game is solved. Let’s go home

This comes out right at the start of the day (I know i was similar but I know I'm town haha)

Vote: Absolutbro

Veering off into conspiracy theory land is how we lose this game. Let’s not lose this game.

Basically except with spicy and with Flamin’ Hot Cheetos crumbs

While this post is okay on the face of it

Sorry partner, I just got back.

Vote: absolutbro

This post doesn't give me good feels

You could argue self preservation but this vote reads weird to me?

still

Vote: SkyOdin

I still think it's weird how Dr. Monkey and Stuart have basically gone from "nearly voted out" to "(almost) no one will vote for them".

RIP Me and my solo boat.

D4:

I feel better about Stan? I’m not just going to write him out of the conversation about who we need to kill, but I’ve liked his last couple of posts a lot. He’s still on my scum list, but I guess I would rather go with the team that I’m more confident is going to flip scum here.

Vote: Xbro

This reads weird to me and:

Okay, thank you. I swear the vote tool used to spell that out.

Vote: Reki

This was after making sure we wouldn't turbo. It feels weird to me.

----------------

On D4 as well, they also were not on the F4All/AB train who we now know is scum

D2:

Okay, I finally caught up. I've been behind in the thread all day.

To try and make up lost time:

Vote: Sorian

I really don't like how he has handled the Pirate Bae/malus claims. For my part, I can't fathom why scum would willingly risk outing their identities to someone who would be under a lot of town scrutiny the next day. The only reason that we don't know who the gossip thieves are is because Bae is protecting their identities. I am not sure I entirely understand why Bae went about her reveal the way she did, but I don't have any good reason to doubt her at this point. On the other hand, Sorian and B-dubs, despite what B-dubs says, seem to be fishing for more info on the identities of the gossip thieves. I am not sure how that is in town's interest.

A vote on Sorian (which is understandable) while:

Vote: Zippedpinhead

This shit might get me killed, but I can’t ignore that either

IIRC this was during that 'slip'. Perfect Cover for Scum to try and get rid of them?

This moved his vote from Sorian to Zipped

D1:

This is actually a good point.

Vote: Ty4on

A middle of the road vote on Ty4on, perfect place for scum to bus

After looking over the player list, it jumped out at me that I don't really have much of a strong impression on Fran and Fandorin at all. In my head, they have just kinda been there. The rest of the teams have either at least one player who has left a strong impression on me or both players have low post counts. However, both Fran and Fandorin have fairly average to high post counts.

I am left with the impression that Fran and Fandorin haven't been posting much of substance, outside on their recent justifications for their votes.

At the very least, some interaction with them will prove enlightening, so here goes:

Vote: Fran

And a vote on Fran.

Not a great voting record for either of these guys

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I think it’s worth the push. It’s a solid case. And someone here is hiding, that’s for sure.

I think it’s worth the push. It’s a solid case. And someone here is hiding, that’s for sure.

If it's not Skychuggs, it's Natforce or Flatstan

That said.

The messages sent to the scum team members.

Coolest got one saying "I know your'e scum" and AB's team got one saying "I believe you're town".

The rest of the messages were nonsense but it's interesting that both of those to confirmed scum were well... like that ^

I definitely feel like they have been careful throughout.

Also with Skyodin checking majority and Chuggs looking like he was seeing if town wanted him to hammer. It almost reads too careful.

If that makes sense.

It would be Chuggs first time as scum I think so I could see him being extra careful like that.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I'm training my replacement in our writing program this week so I've been really busy. I'm sorry I haven't been as responsive. :(

I'm training my replacement in our writing program this week so I've been really busy. I'm sorry I haven't been as responsive. :(

no worries :).

We're almost done the game anyway.

People left:

Skychuggs
Kyonna
Dr Stu
Natforce
Flatstan
Verello

One of us will be NK'd leaving us with 5 teams

we have one mislunch left. then it's mylo (right?)

Mislunch today then an NK will leave it as 3 teams on Sunday (unless Bear changes it to 24/24 phases at that point)

The Bear

Obligatory Gay Bear of the Society
You two have received a message:

I was watching with one eye on the other side
I had fifteen people tellin' me to move
I got movin' on my mind.
I found shelter in some thoughts turning wheels around.
I said 39 times that I love you to the beauty I had found.

Well, it's 1-2-3-4
Take the elevator at the Hotel Yorba
I'll be glad to see you later.
All they got inside is vacancy.

I've been thinking of a little place down by the lake
They got a dirty old road leading up to the house
I wonder how long it will take 'till we're alone
Sitting on the front porch of that home
Stompin' our feet on the wooden boards
Never gotta worry 'bout locking the door.

Well, it's 1-2-3-4

It might sound silly for me to think childish thoughts like these
But I'm so tired of acting tough, and I'm gonna do what I please.
Let's get married in a big cathedral by a priest
'Cause if I'm the man that you love the most
You could say "I do" at least.

Well, it's 1-2-3-4
And it's 4-5-6-7
Grab your umbrella and grab hold of me 'cause I'm your favorite fella.

I'm totally on purposely trying to make Kyan/others think I wouldn't consider Natforce.

Truth be told, if we're alive tomorrow, I may consider it. Depends. I don't want to seem like I would consider them atm just to see if Natforce slips up.

As in if they are scum, I want to make them think they are safe from me. It may make them slip up by getting to laxed.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
This is the first time we really diverge, buddy. I just don't see it. At all. I think it's a trap vote.

Why were Geno and Sparks NKed? That's sticking for me.

This is the first time we really diverge, buddy. I just don't see it. At all. I think it's a trap vote.

Why were Geno and Sparks NKed? That's sticking for me.

And I just can't see your defense of them. Trust me, I'm keeping an open mind but I can't really back you up on this.

No hard feelings of course <3

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
It's fine. We've backed each other so far. So here's a deal: the one who is right mocks the other one. :D

This is totally NAI since he does this regardless of alignment but it does make me feel uneasy when Nat talks about laughing in spec thread when people consider voting for him.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I really want a crystal ball into Natiko's general thoughts because he has been such a hard read for me this game and I don't know if it's just paranoia.

I’m between them and leaning Natforce. What swayed you?

Just thinking about it.

They have played almost too well. Could they have been bussing hard to put them in this position.

Plus, the fact that he talks about laughing in spec chat when he isn't even close to being voted out is giving me pause.

Chuggs feels too townie but not in the 'perfect' way that Nat feels like for instance.

Flatstan is giving me pause just because of the way this day has played out.

so I'm leaning Natforce.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I think we are about on the same page but add in that I think SkyChuggs is the big setup.

I think we are about on the same page but add in that I think SkyChuggs is the big setup.

So from what you've said, you're thinking that Natforce is trying to get rid of Flatstan today and get us to vote out Skychuggs tomorrow ending the game?

But what if we get Natforce today and they are town?

Flatstan vs Skychuggs, what would you do?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Me too. Nat's responses here are definitely... something. It feels more like he's playing a role. Or am I reading into it?

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Okay but next time someone tries to kill me early in the game can you remind me to just let it ride on account of i hate endgame so so so much?

Top Bottom