Scum Thread Blue Diamond's Palanquin

oreomunsta

Crumbles under pressure *for now*
I’m going to laugh so hard if they talk themselves into checking Exodus here. Still will probably lead to Malus getting deleted, but it would be a moral victory

The only way to describe my emotions if this happens is with that gif of DJ Khaled saying "You played yourself"

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
We should kill Stan tonight. Neeks had Exodus, Stan, and Reki as her 3 top town. Exodus got the lighting rod. Reki got the lie detector, that just leaves one big deal left.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Because the only way we could of avoided Neeks gets literally all her stuff out was to kill her night 1.

We also could of avoided this had Devious not acted like the scummiest scum to ever scum and didn’t just ghost instead of replacing out, but can’t do much about that now.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
One thing I thought of in all my time playing as town to do as scum was to wait for a situation where I was caught then pretend to be angry at my scum team and name drop the whole team, but give the names of town members instead. I feel like this would end up hard backfiring, but the scum team could maybe get a miskill out of it lol

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
One thing I thought of in all my time playing as town to do as scum was to wait for a situation where I was caught then pretend to be angry at my scum team and name drop the whole team, but give the names of town members instead. I feel like this would end up hard backfiring, but the scum team could maybe get a miskill out of it lol
I believe (it was before my time) someone did this or something similar and the game was just rerolled.

I also expect everyone was very angry.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I believe (it was before my time) someone did this or something similar and the game was just rerolled.

I also expect everyone was very angry.

Yeah, it's one of those things that I talked myself out of the more I thought about it lol. Seems like a not so nice play

oreomunsta

Nah, I'm cool with killing Stan :)

Sorry about my weak participation this game. I was staying up to see how the lie detector went, but I fell asleep and just woke up now.

@heymonkey sorry for going under 10 posts today. I acknowledge that I goofed it up today

oreomunsta

So, the nice thing, Chuggs, is that you're getting town read by most. I'm hoping I can claim townie points for malus flipping.

Right now, I'd say I'm closest to having town lynch me between the two of us. But I don't think I'll be town's top priority next day

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
This is going to come down to the wire. I’m in a decent spot at the moment, but that cop power that Neeks could give out makes my claim less believable then I hoped it would be, and town is going to ask people to mass claim sometime in the near future.

You’re in a downright bad position when that happens. You either need to fake a role and hope no one has that or you’re stuck claiming vanilla in a role madness game lol.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I’m thinking just going Sorian mode and claiming something from a neutral from a completely different show with the story that I got sucked into this universe, and I needed to protect Neeks who actually has a secret 8th item that could only be given to me and I would of won the game if that happened, but now that she’s dead I’m just a neutral survivor

oreomunsta

I’m thinking just going Sorian mode and claiming something from a neutral from a completely different show with the story that I got sucked into this universe, and I needed to protect Neeks who actually has a secret 8th item that could only be given to me and I would of won the game if that happened, but now that she’s dead I’m just a neutral survivor

..... excuse me?

Lol I'm not even sure of what to make of that :P Did that work for Sorian? I think people would argue that monkey wouldn't play like that

oreomunsta

On the idea of neutral, though, I think you might be onto something.

You could pull off a neutral claim. Maybe I should just fess up and say that I am vanilla, and when everyone goes "bullshit" I ask to be role checked

oreomunsta

Okay, so your role checks have produced
Ketkat: potential gem Lover
Neon: fusion Doublevoter
Reki: gem Jailer

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
..... excuse me?

Lol I'm not even sure of what to make of that :P Did that work for Sorian? I think people would argue that monkey wouldn't play like that

Sorian pulled off some complete nonsense in Mafia era, yes lol. He told everyone that he was a neutral and he had to get the love boat theme picked, put together 3 of the boat, and then have everyone in the boats make it through the game, but since that didn’t happen he was just a neutral survivor. He was actually the cult leader lol

oreomunsta

Sorian pulled off some complete nonsense in Mafia era, yes lol. He told everyone that he was a neutral and he had to get the love boat theme picked, put together 3 of the boat, and then have everyone in the boats make it through the game, but since that didn’t happen he was just a neutral survivor. He was actually the cult leader lol

@Sorian that's some beautiful madness lol

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
We need to get rid of Reki like right the fuck now, but we don't know if they can just protect themselves tomorrow. This is like the worst case scenario. God Damnit

oreomunsta

We can't NK reki next day if she comes out with her jailer power. She got town a huge bingo right now

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
No seriously, fuck Verizon

They told me my internet would be back on in two days at the latest, so I went back over to my parents for the weekend. Came back tonight and it still wasn’t back on. Called them and they told me people were scheduled to come turn it on July 9th. Have to call back tomorrow because the people I need to talk to that can fix that are closed. How hard is it to turn my god damn internet back on?

oreomunsta

No seriously, fuck Verizon

They told me my internet would be back on in two days at the latest, so I went back over to my parents for the weekend. Came back tonight and it still wasn’t back on. Called them and they told me people were scheduled to come turn it on July 9th. Have to call back tomorrow because the people I need to talk to that can fix that are closed. How hard is it to turn my god damn internet back on?

They make turning your internet on seem like this:

O-8wzE.gif

Sorry to hear that it's been so frustrating :(

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Lmao. We don’t have to justify our killing of Saw in the main thread. Anyway, I think we could probably get a Z-Beat kill today. We need to try to NK Reki tonight. This jailer crap is going to screw us over if we leave them around any longer

oreomunsta

Lmao. We don’t have to justify our killing of Saw in the main thread. Anyway, I think we could probably get a Z-Beat kill today. We need to try to NK Reki tonight. This jailer crap is going to screw us over if we leave them around any longer

That all depends on whether Reki reveals their power and if they used it on you or not :( If they reveal that they used it on you, we have our hands tied, I think

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I don’t think they’re going to come out and say they’re the jailer. They have no idea that we know who they are so doing that would throwing up flairs asking scum to kill them.

So there’s multiple things that could of happened that night.

1. Reki jailed me. I don’t know why they would do this. I’m pretty widely town read so maybe they thought they were protecting me?

2. Reki jailed Stan. Again, a weird choice. Maybe they thought they were protecting Stan. I really don’t know why Reki wouldn’t jail themselves that night. Maybe they can’t or they have a “Can’t target the same person twice in a row.” thing going on.

3. We hit Stan’s bulletproof vest. This is possible. Giving Stan the vest doesn’t seem too out there for Neeks.

God, that vending machine power really screwed us. I’ve heard nothing about the cop check which makes me think whoever has it either didn’t use it, or hit town.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
It’s okay. Just making it harder to play than I would of liked lol. I’ll try to liven things up a bit to give spec something else to enjoy beside the misfortunes of the unluckiest scum team ever.
At least you didn't get a gif post restriction? small silver lining?

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Scum gets painted as evil, but when you really look at the game of mafia are we really the evil ones?

We're a united force of friends that just want to make sure that we all live and town just argues with itself and tries to kill each other. We're forced to kill each other just so we fit in. It's disgusting. Maybe if town opted to not just randomly murder a person on day 1 we wouldn't be here, but here we are. They started this. We were only defending ourselves.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
My friends...they died because of them.

Zeke didn't deserve that.

Malus didn't deserve that.

Oreo didn't deserve that.

And then they all have the audacity to cheer their deaths like they did something good for the world? No. I won't stand for it. They need to be wiped out. I will not rest until my friends are avenged.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Lmao why is there two different protection roles

I’m going to be so mad if there’s an actual cop in this game, and I just get caught in this claim.

Maybe I should just claim this weird neutral role

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
So there’s a second protection role that I’m going to have to kill. Which sucks because that’s something I was trying to get town to do to get this victory.

On top of that there’s still a damn BP I need to worry about and knowing Neeks, I’ll probably end up hitting it instead of having town do it for me.

My busing of everyone is probably going to buy me like a day, but my lack of presence is going to get pointed out eventually (Which is a bummer because that really isn’t how I wanted to play. Fuck you, Verizon.) and town will end up offing me eventually. I’m not giving up, but this is looking dire. I just don’t know how I can turn this into a win.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Finally some good news. The two towniest town's left in this game are most likely the lovers. If I can get Kong killed today, knocking both of them out during the night phase should help.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I’m actually a bit optimistic about this now.

Just waiting for Stan to show up, and claim something that completely ruins my hopes and dreams

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
So I went back to my apartment today because the internet people said they would come today to turn on my internet. So I decided to play some RDR 2 before I went to bed, and so that obviously turned into playing it way longer then I expected. And as I’m sitting here at 3:30 in the god damn morning riding horse “Steve” back to camp, my internet just kind of pops back on. And while I really appreciate that, I really don’t know why it took them a full 7 days to get it done.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Tomorrow I’m going to let town kill Stan.

After that I’m going to NK either Exodus or Neon. (We’ll just have to see how the day goes.)

Leaving me with Dubs, Loki, Ketkat, and whoever I didn’t kill out of Exodus and Neon. After that I can either keep pushing on Dubs, or push the idea that Ketkat and Loki are actually the last two scum members and Ketkat is a Godfather. This might be harder because I would need Exodus/Neon and Dubs to be both get on board with this.

After that I’ll NK whoever I didn’t get kill and then I ride off into the sunset. Unless Ketkat and Loki don’t die together. In which case I’m screwed.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Want to know a thing? I keep Era in light theme because getting scum chat mixed up with the actual game because they look similar is something I would do.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I’m sure everyone watching this is cheering on town right now. I’m sure they see me as the bad guy here, but why? Scum are the underdogs. We started this game outnumbered, outgunned, and outmanned with our only advantage being our friendship with one another. But we’re the bad guys because we pushed back against an aggressive town? That’s ridiculous.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Zeke, Malus, and Oreo were the bravest people in this “game” and they deserved to be honored as such. If they want me to be the bad guy, I’ll be the bad guy. But I’ll be damned if I’m just going to let town win. This isn’t going to have the happy ending that they want. And when town is lying broken at my feet, they will remember the names of my friends.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Want to know a thing? I keep Era in light theme because getting scum chat mixed up with the actual game because they look similar is something I would do.
I keep Era in light theme because it's dark theme that hurts my eyes. Welcome to the light side, my friend.

Top Bottom