Game Thread One Night Ultimate Werewolf XV.2

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
Yeah, you managed to do a good job with a bad situation. In the end I convinced myself there was a decent chance you were the Tanner (until I came back after day end and saw your final push for Geno lol) which is actually a pretty great situation to be in in as a wolf. Just wasn't much you could do to save your teammate or swing it to a winning target.

I really thought you were just baiting B-Dubs when you changed your target to him.

There was a chance Dubs sees that and decides you are lying. He says Geno is a wolf and the other bad guy is in the middle. He can hold that until the very last second in case you switch your claim back to chuggs.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
I really thought you were just baiting B-Dubs when you changed your target to him.

There was a chance Dubs sees that and decides you are lying. He says Geno is a wolf and the other bad guy is in the middle. He can hold that until the very last second in case you switch your claim back to chuggs.
Yeah, I figured that's what people would think but I didn't want to gambit that hard. Figured I'd start with a lie and then switch to the truth and hold to it. I just didn't anticipate having so few choices so fast - most of the game had claimed by the time you pushed me to reveal lol

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
Was this even that great of a read? I was surprised more people weren't seeing it, I thought it was obvious lol.

It made sense to you because you never doubted I was wolf. And I am pushing Turmoil so obviously he isn't on my team.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Also, I think this is the first time I was Town with both Monkey and Natiko, that felt good lol.

Although still, Faddy, you and me have never been on the same team since GoT and I find that shit to be hilarious lol. Closest we got was when I was Neutral in HoH and you were Town lol.

GG everyone, I really do think 48 hours is a bit too much for this game, 24h should be enough for town to solve this.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
GG everyone, I really do think 48 hours is a bit too much for this game, 24h should be enough for town to solve this.
Yeah, we would have been fine if we weren't waiting for Dubs and trying to figure out what was going on there

Top Bottom