Fun on the Farm

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
was I killed for this?

Reki zbeat lp chuggs
1f914.png

:truffleshuffle::truffleshuffle::truffleshuffle::truffleshuffle::truffleshuffle::truffleshuffle:

I think town has this though. due to
POE weems is doc, stan is confirmed, chuggs could be only mislynch, blarg is blarg. Rek last scum.

even if they mislynch chuggs today, they will be left with a final 3 of at least one confirmed townie in weems or stan.

I think killing me was a mistake tbh

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
A couple more thoughts on the game:

I told Pedro and Monkey via PM that I had a lot of fun playing this, even when I hadn't gotten any guesses right. Having the scum team stack me D2 definitely helped since I'd be playing defensively otherwise. I've been neutral before and massively messed up so it's quite challenging to actually win as one. I had to balance being useful town, but not too useful to dodge NK's. And when town was racking up the scum bodies I had to try to extend the game by taking out town. I had to be active and engaged but also "oops" wrong.

D1 I didn't bother guessing.
D2 I picked TP since I thought his train might continue.
D3 I picked Z-Beat because his late Kalor vote was sus.
D4 was going to be Stan due to his voting record and then he had to claim.
D5 was between Mao and nin/Aeleus, and I swapped to Mao at the end because nin had just subbed in. I even started the day with a vote on nin and swapped to Mao "to tie". That worked out.
D6 was nin, a relatively easy push. Sorry nin. wee's doctor claim helped.
D7 was Z-Beat. That huge post was pre-typed. I thought wee would be NK'ed or else I would've picked her.

I did think about claiming or suggesting a mass claim because scum would leave me alone at night (me winning benefits them), but town wouldn't keep me around.

P.S. I read Fanto's posts on the first few pages and it's good to know our scum reads were so similar. :P *takes notes*

Franconp

Frank
Er, I don’t believe you are correct in your mechanics statement. The RB stops the entire move. “Strong” only goes through protection, which is a different function.

We actually talked about this during Review and Wee is wrong. Strongman bypass roleblocks. Every database of mafia roles says it does.

Pedro

The Last Airbender is actually a great movie
It's why we used, and others should use, "a kill that cannot be stopped" in the role pm, instead of "a kill that bypasses protection", specifying *protection* only

Pedro

the best thing here for reki would be to lynch wee. leaving either wee or stan alive tomorrow will make winning really difficult, while chuggs vs blarg vs reki would be easier.

too bad I don't see wee getting eliminated today :/ like zeke said, maybe killing him wasn't the best choice

Pedro

I'm guessing the final Mafia is a Tracker, as a support Role for their other Powers

Me being a Messenger, malus a Fruit Vendor, stan a Private whatever that Role was called I forget mod-confirmed Town via PM variant; that screams that we're useless Town Roles intended as interference to mess with scum's search for Town Power Roles

In this case to run cover for Natiko the Town Roleblocker and weemad the Town Doctor

ding ding ding

Z-beat

only here for the flavor
At this rate, chuggs and Zeke might get got but town might still win because reki can either kill someone side-eyeing them or break up blarg's alliance but can't do both

My master plan for both victory and revenge finally reaching its conclusion

148.jpg

Last edited:

Pedro

This is the third someone needs to be reminded of pronouns in this spec, on the same day, after having to remind people 4 times in the game thread. Next time it happens people will lose access to this chat.

It just looks like people don't care about it, which means I don't care about someone like that being here.

flatearthpandas

Round Moon Bears
"You wake up and find a special delivery in your box: it's a Hard Hat! You're 1-shot bulletproof (you survive 1 NK) but you won't be notified by PM if it's used up."

- Blargonaut

0i6ByHj.gif

Finally, an answer. Blarg does what spoiler spec chat don't. Also bringing the goods today above all else. I don't want to underestimate towns ability to throw a game but I'm feeling good about our chances

Blarg is really damn good. Should have killed him I think.

Reki is doing really well considering everything. Almost playing too townie by propping up people like Chuggs just there.

This is the third someone needs to be reminded of pronouns in this spec, on the same day, after having to remind people 4 times in the game thread. Next time it happens people will lose access to this chat.

It just looks like people don't care about it, which means I don't care about someone like that being here.

I was thinking about bringing this up after the game is done but considering you posted this and me and Donna will be busy on our honeymoon in a few days:

It is really hard to see the pronouns due to the red highlighted colour. Like the red is hard to look at personally/causes my eyes to have trouble focusing on the specific part (pronouns).

I don't know if anyone has the same issue but I figured I'd bring it up.

My suggestion would be to maybe have it in this post in future games:

Day Start/End links:

Those will be added as threadmarks during the game.

Vote tool:

http://vote.fireblend.com/160552

Current majority:

and threadmark that as "Vote tool & Pronouns"

or something like that?

Just a suggestion.

Ignore me if this is too much though ^^

Pedro

My suggestion would be to maybe have it in this post in future games:

and threadmark that as "Vote tool & Pronouns"

Unfortunately, the pronouns need to be highlighted so fire's vote tool can catch them :/ But with that, you can also see the pronouns on the vote tool itself where it doesn't have a red color so I guess it could be a better way for you?

The thread:

giphy.gif

If zeke was alive we would have gotten at least 3 *truffleshuffle*

Unfortunately, the pronouns need to be highlighted so fire's vote tool can catch them :/ But with that, you can also see the pronouns on the vote tool itself where it doesn't have a red color so I guess it could be a better way for you?

Yeah, I meant have them listed twice, both in the vote tool section & in the op post (so Febes tool picks it up).

and yeah I do tend to use the vote tool for pronoun checking I admit but I figured I'd mention this incase anyone else has similar issues. (Febe tool ftw though)

Z-beat

only here for the flavor
I was thinking about bringing this up after the game is done but considering you posted this and me and Donna will be busy on our honeymoon in a few days:
I didn't know you two were married. Now I have to factor in bias for any future games

Vincent Alexander

My best friend is a monkey

Pedro

But if you have further objections to that in the form of saying a last Mafia that is a Power Role might be able to execute both their Night-action AND their factional kill, then I'd challenge you by saying that's highly unlikely and overpowered

Hmmmm, no, the weakest mafia PR commonly gets to do that :p

Verelios

Were-elios
It's a shame but I can somewhat understand his frustrations. Endgame is tough, especially in that position.

I don't see how Chuggs/me can be justified.

But if they don't keep to the kill order and go for Reki next then I'll be like... wtf.

Z-beat

only here for the flavor
I don't see how Chuggs/me can be justified.

But if they don't keep to the kill order and go for Reki next then I'll be like... wtf.
The way I see it, if Stan doesn't die then town'll go for Reki next, but if Wee doesn't die it's a 50/50 between Reki and Blarg

Fanto

Confirmed Town
:( Feel bad for Chugg there, rough spot, end game is torture.

My prediction for Wee/Blarg/Reki is that Wee and Blarg will agree that if the other one is Scum, that's ok, and then they'll vote for Reki together.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
When the flip took so long I had a brief panic attack thinking Stan and Reki were scum together. Town has this. Reki did good all things considered.

I swear I'm a better player than this

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I was actually thinking this would be the play to go for, but Stan really wanting to kill Reki would have made me think twice. If Stan dies than Wee can easily read it as Reki trying to get her to kill Blarg, but if Blarg dies than Wee and Stan just say fuck it and kill Reki. The no kill is a solid choice, but they're going to have to work for the win most likely

Fanto

Confirmed Town
There are two ways this day phase goes, either Town votes or they don't.

Traditionally, as far as I'm aware, Town should vote No Lunch here in order to force the actual LyLo. A mislunch here means that Scum wins no matter what anyways, but a No Lunch forces one more Town to be shot thus bringing the pool of suspects down to it's lowest possible number.

However, since Scum is forcing it here in this situation, a No Lunch will not guarantee that since I guess technically the game can be stuck in a stalemate where Reki refuses to kill and Town refuses to vote.

So therefore, Town should vote today.

Living in the world where Town votes today, their choices are between Reki, Wee, and Blarg.

Reki claimed Vanilla, Wee claimed Doctor, Blarg claimed Messenger. Blarg's role has been confirmed by other players, Wee and Reki are not.

My logic here is bringing this day phase down to a final battle between Wee and Reki.

I assume that Wee will win the battle, and Reki will be voted out, giving Town the victory.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I think Reki's play here is to try to get them to kill Blarg because that role is NAI.

Wee has to be telling the truth because of the strongman. She has the only role in the game that the strongman would need to be used for.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Whatever happens here, Reki is doing THE MOST to pull this out and I'm real proud of them. It's a fantastic effort.

Also big ups to Pedro who is handling things while my travel is borked and i'm running around airports in the middle of the night.

Z-beat

only here for the flavor
I'm guessing town has Wee to thank for that. Either that or Reki realized that having town mislunch and then NK'ing a town has higher odds of success than the mexican standoff created by having 3 left.

Vincent Alexander

Blarg is so town it hurts. Please, town. Don't do this.

Ok. Caught up. Yeah, town has to have this. Town even theorized the last scum role as tracker. I think it's a gutsy claim, but if town uses their heads, that claim should seal the deal that Reki is scum.

Vincent Alexander

Great gif, but Wee's question, plus that Reki response, gives me a---

giphy.gif

---vibe between the two right now. I don't know who is Larry and who is Lin though.

Pedro

wee's PM tells her she can only use her ability 3 times during the game, which she had done already. If she's thinking her joke, fourth doctor command worked, that's on her :P

i mean, we're not sloppy gamerunners

but it's okay, town confusing itself will only help Reki.

edit: the PM also says she can't protect herself, as an addendum

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
speak for yourself, sir (one of us has been frazzled and it's not Pedro, I'll tell you that).

There are some red flags in Reki's claim that I think will bite them - there's a definite air of PR hunting over solving - but the effort is so good that I'm over here like, RESPECT.
I didn’t read the full post, but rek having unlimited shots would be a flag from me.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
there's a definite air of PR hunting over solving
Yep, this is one thing that stuck out to me a lot in that post, their reasons for picking the various targets seemed to be because they thought they had a PR, not because they thought they were Scum.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
So I guess the question is.......will weems reread her role pm and her actions and realize her protection on herself was impossible
:pikathink:

:truffleshuffle::truffleshuffle::truffleshuffle::truffleshuffle::truffleshuffle::truffleshuffle::truffleshuffle::truffleshuffle:

Vincent Alexander

See this is what happens when you don't turbo. You overthink things and you end up fumbling a solved game.
Blarg makes sense too. I hope they don't dismiss the post because it's long and too much to read.

Weems realized it was a no kill night.

Every other issue aside, blarg should be cleared due to the gambit with mao.
Even with Blarg pointing said gambit out, town might gloss right over it.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Blarg makes sense too. I hope they don't dismiss the post because it's long and too much to read.

Even with Blarg pointing said gambit out, town might gloss right over it.

Yeah, this is what's frustrating. That's a really good post and they're both just glancing over it. They're reading way too much into the no kill while ignoring basically everything else.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Yeah, I fully agree with this modkill. There were a lot of cases of misgendering in this game, plenty of corrections and warnings were issued, there's absolutely no reason to allow it any further.

Vincent Alexander

If it was Blarg or Wee, I'd almost say leave them alive, and force them to miss next X amount of games since those deaths would really screw Reki. But Stan luckily didn't seem up for lunch. If a modkill happens there, I don't think it'll sway the game's outcome. In my opinion.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
I mean, it's going to mess with the game no matter what, but this is more important than the game. Again, it sucks and I'm sure the game runners aren't happy about it, but this is the correct call.

I feel for this replacement. "Yeah, we need you to sub in to make the game deciding decision."

Im glad it's not a mod kill because that screws with Reki's plan, but man, this is an unfortunate turn of events all around.

Top Bottom