Spectator Thread Spectator Chat: AKA Chloe's Room

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I think Blarg will have a hard time convincing town tomorrow. Scum clearly wanted to push that Coolest mislunch for the win.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Blarg did not kill anyone, though he seemed to be considering it for a while.

Rac targeted Z-Beat.

Z-Beat tracked Blarg.

The day will start with Rac/Z-Beat/Coolest vs. Blarg.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ecb3Gyh.gif
This fucking gif lmao

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Blarg's flavor claim doesn't help him at all, that's for sure, but it was entirely random lol.

Nathan could have easily been Town.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Z-Beat, if anyone was going to die last night it was you, so your track wouldn't matter.

Final 4 does make things a little more uncertain for town than Final 3.

Z-beat

only here for the flavor
I hate solving games because of flavor, but I can't knock it right now because it's actually leading him to scum

The flavor is not a power you have. It's not about solving games. It's the energy between all things. The tension, the balance that binds the universe together
tenor.gif

If I'd let up, rac might not've sided with us. I had to be adamant in my resolve

The flavor is not a power you have. It's not about solving games. It's the energy between all things. The tension, the balance that binds the universe together
tenor.gif

If I'd let up, rac might not've sided with us. I had to be adamant in my resolve
AND TWO PRINCESS BRIDE GIFS FOR ONE GAME (and our characters are prefect picks too)

I mean *AHEM* I'd honestly like advice on how I played town, where I did good and where I floundered (besides all of day2). My teammates were excellent as were our enemies, great game all around.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
AND TWO PRINCESS BRIDE GIFS FOR ONE GAME (and our characters are prefect picks too)

I mean *AHEM* I'd honestly like advice on how I played town, where I did good and where I floundered (besides all of day2). My teammates were excellent as were our enemies, great game all around.

I would just chill with the early gambits because it puts a target on you early on and gives town reason to doubt you. I think your town game is pretty good once you start puzzling things out

rac

whatever
When you read this rac, a lot of people would have made the wrong choice there. That wasn't easy. You did good, man
it was hella stressful and i ask every scum team kills me before it happens again
at least i got a laugh with your posts in here :)

rac

whatever
also sorry lp i kinda used you to get going in the game a bit
probably the worst ive felt about a tunnel before

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
While I should say something about your tendency towards gambits... it's hard to argue against this one when it paid off on D3, so you're off the hook for that red check! Seriously, though, I have to admit that you're one of my favourite players to play alongside or spec - once you put the gambits aside, you're good at putting the work in.

I would just chill with the early gambits because it puts a target on you early on and gives town reason to doubt you. I think your town game is pretty good once you start puzzling things out
While I should say something about your tendency towards gambits... it's hard to argue against this one when it paid off on D3, so you're off the hook for that red check! Seriously, though, I have to admit that you're one of my favourite players to play alongside or spec - once you put the gambits aside, you're good at putting the work in.
The problem is gambits are now my trademark. But you're both too sweet, glad i'm being additive, I took a break purely cause I was often hearing the opposite!

Top Bottom