Spectator Thread Nuestros amigos Veterinary and Gambling Services Ltda.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
All this time I thought my instinct and natural talent was for hunting-killing Mafia but nope, turns out my subconscience is actually wired towards ensuring that our community enjoys only the best most dramatic & entertaining endgame situations possible in any given set-up

You're welcome everybody

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
All this time I thought my instinct and natural talent was for hunting-killing Mafia but nope, turns out my subconscience is actually wired towards ensuring that our community enjoys only the best most dramatic & entertaining endgame situations possible in any given set-up

You're welcome everybody

wow thank you

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Also, @Blargonaut owes me a hand crafted apology card

I have made my demand known
a38HvCv.png

They're referring to the Key you didn't use.

Even if they lunched town though, there will be no night phase since the "or nothing can prevent this from happening" part of the mafia wincon would apply.

(Yeah wee already used the Key anyways)

To those saying I looked desperate.

I was lol.

I wanted to win after coming that far, any arguments I have already tried to make in previous days.

But hey, I've done similar in past games with good results, looking desperate and getting scum. :D

Still, fun game, happy I replaced in :D

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Should have stayed up longer to put up a better fight, but I was so tired after the previous day end that I just kind of fell asleep.

Top Bottom