Pair Thread Bear's love shack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franconp

Frank
Welcome to the Lover's chat.

The members participating in this chat are: Bear and

All the same rules as in the main thread are applied here so posting PMs is forbidden.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Hello sawneeks.

Yes bear created that role but did not use his power.

I did after reading the past day :)

Sawneeks

little green dog
Roughly, yeah. His entry was kinda rough too so I was more leaning on him from that.

But monkey's post is something I agree with about your entry into this game and (despite my better judgement probably) Scum making a Lovers role seems weird.

Looks like we may not die during these ITAs too. I was honestly a bit worried you might be given Bear's Day 1.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Good morning.

Going to leave my vote on Donna.
I think it will be a wasted one because most of not all will be either focus on Stuart or kalor. It's kinda annoying since in my eyes Stuart might be valuable if he has that check.

Kalor I am not sure about I mean he came of as weird but that's how I feel about him in most of the game.

Going to give you my thoughts on the rest of the bunch as the day progresses.

I want to use that chat to it's fullest.

Oh and please feel free to tell me if bear created a mafia loves chat and you feel uncomfortable talking in here since I am mafia aswell :p

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
That was me not realizing that you were asleep and I made thoughts in my head that you were withholding from posting because you thought that I am scum

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Think is sawneeks. You get me, that's why I invited you into the chat.

Rip stuart. Will have to read through the chat in order to see what everyone sees in malus.
Not sure what makes him scummy.

Sawneeks

little green dog
<3

He's just been ignoring a lot of things. His vote on Day 1 ignored Kalor and he didn't seem that invested. He's ignored my vote on him, my read, and then when I tried to shoot him. He just isn't solving and seems to be skating by.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
cant shake the feeling that something is off with Aeleus.

Confirming that someone is town does not mean that the person who outed the other is town aswell.
In no way was donna under any danger to get killed.
Hope you understand my line of reasoning why i am putting down the vote on him

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
that just makes me feel bad.
I just reacted without thinking and now i have that mess on my vote record.
Will stick to your gut and go with malus

Sawneeks

little green dog
Man, what a day phase. I can help but laugh that it ends in a no lunch here :thisisfine:

Also I don't disagree with you about Aeleus. To be honest I still have several pages to read since I did wake up so close to day end. Do you know why people went for Blarg all the sudden?

Sawneeks

little green dog
I will say i don't know if the no lunch was scum created. with the vote tool in flux and not knowing any of the trains i can't say. If we flip one and they do end up scum (MALUS) i'd put more faith in the jump on dubs to be scum.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Yeah ok catching up I'm still sold on it being malus.

maybe Kyaa as scummate too. Donna possible?

I also have a wild as fuck theory about Nat but i want to see if we make it through the Night, yknow.

Sawneeks

little green dog
oh, and i'm 99% sure monkey is town. she can fake her uncertainty well but this just feels too genuine to be a facade, especially that jump back to malus at the end.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Man, what a day phase. I can help but laugh that it ends in a no lunch here :thisisfine:

Also I don't disagree with you about Aeleus. To be honest I still have several pages to read since I did wake up so close to day end. Do you know why people went for Blarg all the sudden?

Thing is, there were two votes on him that made him the leader. One being from himself lol

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
oh, and i'm 99% sure monkey is town. she can fake her uncertainty well but this just feels too genuine to be a facade, especially that jump back to malus at the end.

I agree.
I feel good about her and about you.
I am still uncertain about everyone else.
Sure Donna seems to be confirmed town. I dont expect her to get killed off since she is not very active and mafia wants her around for the moment.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
I will say i don't know if the no lunch was scum created. with the vote tool in flux and not knowing any of the trains i can't say. If we flip one and they do end up scum (MALUS) i'd put more faith in the jump on dubs to be scum.

The whole last phase just felt really weird. Almost no one was around and at 90 minutes until EoD a player with 2 votes was the lead in being lynched. Really crazy

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Yeah ok catching up I'm still sold on it being malus.

maybe Kyaa as scummate too. Donna possible?

I also have a wild as fuck theory about Nat but i want to see if we make it through the Night, yknow.

All Depends on Malus flip.

I am still not sure what to think about this whole Aeleus / Donna conversation.
Her acting weird and saying that she did not understand her role and Ae just outing her because she was "in danger". Its either one of them.

My money will be on Ae for the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom