Corrida Colosseum Mafia: I wanna be the Scum King!

SalvaPot

YEAH
Hello! Here is a look at the design of Corrida Colosseum Mafia! It's a game based on One Piece, a Manga/Anime series by Eichiro Oda.

latest

This game in particular is based on Fran's Greed island Mafia, but with a twist. Fran's design was unique in that it made players make their own roles within the restrictions of their "Nen Type". Corrida Colosseum takes this fun format but adds one chaotic ingredient: After all the roles are made, they get randomly swapped between all players.

Seems like a mess at first, but with a few tweaks I think we got something that could be as fun as it is wacky.

Game Roles
Players make one role based on the guidelines given, and then they get swapped at random with all other players
In this game, Roles can have two types of abilities.
-"Fighting" Abilities. Powers that are going to be randomly swapped at the start of the game
-"Crew Talent" Abilities. Power that stay with the Player that made the role.

Every player gets to make a "Fighting" ability, but only a handfull of players get to make a "Crew Talent" ability.
-"Crew Talent" Abilities will remain with the original player who made the role, but they WON'T be active for Scum and Town until Day 3.
-Neutrals "Crew Talent" Abilities will be active from Game start.

Fighting AbilityAbilities to shuffle at the start of the game
Conqueror HakiCommunicative: Roles that can communicate with other players
Armament HakiKilling: Roles that add kills or modifiers to kills
Artificial ZoanPower Gaining: Roles that can gain abilities when they fulfill conditions
Observation HakiInformative: Roles that can send information to other players
ZoanSupport: Roles that can support another role
Mythical ZoanProtective: Roles that can protect another player
Future Vision HakiInvestigative: Roles that can investigate another players
LogiaMultipowers: Roles that have more than one ability
Special ParameciaManipulators: Roles that can manipulate other players
ParemeciaRedirective: Roles that can redirect actions

Crew TalentExtra Ability Starting D3, Neutrals D1 (Won't switch),
Thief/MusicianManipulators/Redirective
Sniper/SwordsmanInvestigative/Killing
Cook/Shipwright/CraftmanPower gaining/Multipower
Doctor/HelmsmanProtective/Support
Scientist/Scholar/MusicianCommunicative/Informative
CaptainFree

Game Setup
20 Players: 4 Scum, 1 "Killing" Neutral, 1 "Mission" Neutral, 14 Town.
-Scum wins when they get control over 50% of the votes.
-Killing Neutral wins when they fulfill their victory condition based on killing other players.
-Mission Neutral wins when they fulfill their victory condition based on NOT killing other players.
-Town wins when all scum members are defeated.
-Scum will always have access to the faction kill, but they only get one command per night, so they can either use their faction kill or their individual command.
-All players can only choose between their Fighting Ability commands or their Crew Talent Ability commands per phase, they can't do both on the same Day or Night phase.

RolesMembersShuffled Day 1Active Day 3 (Won't shuffle)Shuffled InfoActive Day 3 Info (Won't shuffle)
4 ScumScum 1Conqueror HakiCaptainCommunicativeFree
1 Killing NeutralScum 2Special ParameciaManipulator
1 Mission NeutralScum 3LogiaSniper/SwordsmanMultipowerInvestigative/Killing
14 TownScum 4ParemeciaDoctor/HelmsmanRedirectiveProtective/Support
Killing NeutralArmament HakiSniper/SwordsmanKillingInvestigative/Killing
Mission NeutralArtificial ZoanCook/Shipwright/CraftmanPower GainingPower gaining/Multipower
Town 1Conqueror HakiCaptainCommunicativeFree
Town 2Armament HakiDoctor/HelmsmanKillingProtective/Support
Town 3Artificial ZoanPower Gaining
Town 4Observation HakiScientist/Scholar/MusicianInformativeCommunicative/Informative
Town 5Observation HakiInformative
Town 6ZoanCook/Shipwright/CraftmanSupportPower gaining/Multipower
Town 7ZoanSupport
Town 8Mythical ZoanSniper/SwordsmanProtectiveInvestigative/Killing
Town 9Mythical ZoanProtective
Town 10Future Vision HakiThief/MusicianInvestigativeManipulators/Redirective
Town 11Future Vision HakiInvestigative
Town 12LogiaMultipower
Town 13Special ParameciaManipulator
Town 14ParemeciaRedirective

Game Start
Before the start of the game
-Players will be told about Fighting abilities, but not about Crew Talents. This is to encourage players to speculate about the awakened abilities in the game thread.
-All players will be given a Fighting ability and, if applicable, a Crew Talent. We won't tell players that the Crew Talent wasn't swapped until its activated on a mod post at the start of Day 3. This is to encourage players to design powers that might be used against them if swapped and speculate on them.
-Players have to design their own role based on the restriction given, and the game runners can restrict them so they can be fun and fair.
-Once all roles are made, they are going to be swapped at random between all players using a random number generator. It'll be truly random, so there is a chance the player that made a role might get their own role back.
-In case a role is detrimental for the player's alignment of the player that got it, the game runner is able to modify it slightly to keep the spirit of the role but make it useful for said aligment. This particular rule will be public on the game OT. But this rule is a last case scenario, since we want to interfere with the made roles as little as possible.
-Players will be given a new role pm with their swapped role. No swapped role given will have mention of the "Crew Talent" ability, except for neutrals who get access to it from Game Start.

In-Game Events.
The Game will Use 48 hours for Day phases, a 24 hour Night phase
At the start of Day 1, it's going to be announced that all players had their Roles Swapped.
At the start of Day 3, it's going to be announced that players have Awakened their latent powers.

Game Balance.
-As chaotic as the game might seem, it has a safeguard to keep a slight squirt of balance. That is mostly in the way abilites are distributed.
-In total, there are 20 players and 10 types of Fighting Abilities. That means that, no matter what, there are two types of players per game, making for a big variety of powers and gameplay style.
-Players are going to be enouraged to make their roles as balanced as possible due to not knowing who is going to end up with their role.
-Players, are the start of the game, are going to be aware of two roles at the start of the game: The one they got and the one they make. This will encourage speculation without breaking balance due to the rule that lets gamerunners modify roles in case is needed.
-More importantly, "Crew Talents" abilities are distributed so, no matter what roles are swapped, the scum, neutral and town members can still function and work towards their role no matter how badly the role distribution screws them over.
-The Day 3 restriction for "Crew Talents" abilities and not telling players about them until then is to encourage players to use their swapped roles as given and not wait for the Awakened ability to activate.

Game Flavour
One Piece is a huge world mostly filled with water and islands where Pirates and Marines fight for control over the oceans. People can get mysterious abilities by eating the Devil Fruit, that is said to give them the power of the Devil himself, but at the cost of not been able to swim ever again. Powers can be as weird as varied as turning your body to smoke, multiplying your weight by 1000, or gaining control over animals.

Corrida Colosseum is a location in One Piece that is heavily inspired in the Roman Colosseum, where warriors from all the world come to prove their might. But this time, the Warlord of the Sea Trafalgar Law has made a surprise appearance and has used the power of his Ope Ope Fruit to swap the souls of all the fighters in the arena. That's right, everyone got their body swapped and now have to fight with powers that don't belong to them. Can they survive the skirmish and win their bodies back?

35df8e768244eb09770f94b85234c741--one-piece-anime-trafalgar-law.jpg

Extra notes
Fran was a huge inspiration for this game, and Geno has been nice enough to look at the first draft and make notes and suggestions, thanks guys!

Last edited:

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
Hi Salva.

First what is this table wizardry...

I need to do a bit of a dive on roles but with just a quick glance I can see this is well thought out. Right numbers of town/mafia/neutrals.

I reviewed Fran's game so this isn't new territory for me.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Hi Salva.

First what is this table wizardry...

I need to do a bit of a dive on roles but with just a quick glance I can see this is well thought out. Right numbers of town/mafia/neutrals.

I reviewed Fran's game so this isn't new territory for me.
Thanks, Faddy! Fran's game was lots of fun so I wanted to make something even more chaotic based on that. For the tables all I did what copy paste my google spreadsheets, I was happy it worked.

Faddy

First thing that springs to mind.

Are players free to reveal the ship role they created?

Faddy

Also I hate this rule!

-Scum will always have access to the faction kill, but they only get one command per night, so they can either use their faction kill or their individual command.

Let scum kill and use their action. Because if someone knows you have a cool power but don't use it, that could be an obvious tell. What is the point of mixing up powers if scum has a handicap in using them.

SalvaPot

YEAH
First thing that springs to mind.

Are players free to reveal the ship role they created?
They are, they can also lie about them, as long as they don't copy/paste pms. And since they don't know the alignment of the player that got their role, they can weight the pros and cons of revealing.

Also I hate this rule!

Let scum kill and use their action. Because if someone knows you have a cool power but don't use it, that could be an obvious tell. What is the point of mixing up powers if scum has a handicap in using them.
I also hated it when I played Fran's game but it did make it so we wouldn't be completely overpowered when I was in the scum team, If we had access to the scum kill at all times game might finish even faster than we did. It also gives more strategy on who gets to do the kill.

Faddy

They are, they can also lie about them, as long as they don't copy/paste pms. And since they don't know the alignment of the player that got their role, they can weight the pros and cons of revealing.

I also hated it when I played Fran's game but it did make it so we wouldn't be completely overpowered when I was in the scum team, If we had access to the scum kill at all times game might finish even faster than we did. It also gives more strategy on who gets to do the kill.

I was just thinking about mass claiming roles at the start of the game. Everyone says the roles they wrote and then everyone confirms their role is in the pool of roles. the threat of it will stop scum writing negative utility town roles.

I guess since scum are all going to get to write their own role then it is a bit of a nerf.

SalvaPot

YEAH
I was just thinking about mass claiming roles at the start of the game. Everyone says the roles they wrote and then everyone confirms their role is in the pool of roles. the threat of it will stop scum writing negative utility town roles.

I guess since scum are all going to get to write their own role then it is a bit of a nerf.
Yeah there is going to be discussion of the pro's and con's of mass claiming the made roles, but there is also the risk of giving that info to scum, so it may be seen as a scum move. It really is not that different for a regular game where roles are known. There is no real no way to know how they are going to play the game, but that is part of what makes it interesting.

Faddy

I think from a balance POV the game is mostly fine.

The one issue I feel i that you are letting the scum team all write their own PRs. That makes the scum team super strong and negates a large part of them having to deal with random roles. I would get rid of 1 or even 2 of their ship roles.

Other than that I am just going to re-state what I told Fran.

Use your best judgment when changing roles but if people write a bunch of killing roles that is up to them.

Don't let people have actions that vary with alignment unless they are an Investigator.
Don't let people have more than 1 command unless they are multipower

Follow the community guidelines for resolving roles.

General role priority

1. Copy
  2. Hide
  3. Switch
  4. Block
  5. Redirect
  6. Protect
  7. Miscellaneous
  8. Kill
  9. Recruit
  10. Inspect

Actions lower in the list can be affected by actions higher in the list.

Role priority examples
Copy: Doppelganger
Hide: Commuter, Hider
Switch: Switcher
Block: Roleblocker, Jailor
Redirect: Witch, Lightning Rod, Redirector
Protect: Doctor, Bodyguard, CPR Doctor, Armor Usage (from Armorer), Status Effect Remover, Active Bulletproof
Miscellaneous: Arsonist Douse, Messenger, Janitor, Post Restrictor, Hypnotist, Framer, Absorber, Vote Remover, Vote Thief, Medium, Armorer, Chat Blocker, Vote Spy
Kill: Mafia Faction Kill, Vigilante, Serial Killer, Arsonist Kill, Poisoner, Veteran, CPR Doctor
Recruit: Recruiter, Cultist
Inspect: Tracker, Watcher, Voyeur, Motion Detector, Follower, Alignment Cop, Role Cop

If there are conflicting actions then use RNG to resolve them.

Easy example.

Alice says Kill: Bob
Bob says Block: Carol
Carol says Block: Alice

If RNG says Bob goes first then he blocks Carol. Alice is not blocked. Bob dies
If RNG says Carol goes first then she blocks Alice. Bob's block fail because Carol had higher priority. Bob lives.

SalvaPot

YEAH
I think from a balance POV the game is mostly fine.

The one issue I feel i that you are letting the scum team all write their own PRs. That makes the scum team super strong and negates a large part of them having to deal with random roles. I would get rid of 1 or even 2 of their ship roles.

Other than that I am just going to re-state what I told Fran.

Use your best judgment when changing roles but if people write a bunch of killing roles that is up to them.

Don't let people have actions that vary with alignment unless they are an Investigator.
Don't let people have more than 1 command unless they are multipower

Follow the community guidelines for resolving roles.

If there are conflicting actions then use RNG to resolve them.

Easy example.

Alice says Kill: Bob
Bob says Block: Carol
Carol says Block: Alice

If RNG says Bob goes first then he blocks Carol. Alice is not blocked. Bob dies
If RNG says Carol goes first then she blocks Alice. Bob's block fail because Carol had higher priority. Bob lives.
Hmm I could remove one or two of the scum awakaned roles, so all they have is their random ship role or the faction kill. Although town also gets to have strong roles that are not random. They also get to use them until day 3.

But yeah, I think removing one of the awakened roles to the scum team should be good enough.

Faddy

Hmm I could remove one or two of the scum awakaned roles, so all they have is their random ship role or the faction kill. Although town also gets to have strong roles that are not random. They also get to use them until day 3.

But yeah, I think removing one of the awakened roles to the scum team should be good enough.

I did mean awakened roles btw.

SalvaPot

YEAH
MembersShip Ability (Shuffled)Awakened Ability (Won't shuffle)Ship Role InfoAwakened Role Info
Scum 1CaptainConqueror HakiCommunicativeFree
Scum 2MusicianManipulator
Scum 3Shipwright/CraftmanZoanMultipowerInvestigative/Killing
Scum 4HelmsmanArmament HakiRedirectiveProtective/Support
Killing NeutralSwordsman/AssassinZoanKillingInvestigative/Killing
Mission NeutralThiefLogiaPower GainingPower gaining/Multipower
Town 1CaptainConqueror HakiCommunicativeFree
Town 2Swordsman/AssassinArmament HakiKillingProtective/Support
Town 3ThiefPower Gaining
Town 4SniperObservation HakiInformativeCommunicative/Informative
Town 5SniperInformative
Town 6CookLogiaSupportPower gaining/Multipower
Town 7CookSupport
Town 8DoctorZoanProtectiveInvestigative/Killing
Town 9DoctorProtective
Town 10Scientist/ScholarParemeciaInvestigativeManipulators/Redirective
Town 11Scientist/ScholarInvestigative
Town 12Shipwright/CraftmanMultipower
Town 13MusicianManipulator
Town 14HelmsmanRedirective

So I removed the powergaining/multipower ability of scum 2. That person should have to make do with the ship ability, and will probably be in charge of the faction kill if he rolls a bad ship ability.

Faddy

The only other thing is the neutrals.

In Fran's game the neutral was given a free choice in what their wincon would be. How are you going to tell each neutral that they need to pick a specific type of wincon?

Is the mission neutral banned from having a killing role even they are Power Gaining/Multipower?

SalvaPot

YEAH
Yes, both can choose their win conditions,.

Mission neutral are banned from having killing roles, and killing neutral have to kill other players as part of their win condition. I hope they get creative with this limits and they'll be 100% aware they get to keep their awakened roles to start with.

But mission neutral could get a klling ability if they get one through the swapping of abilities, it just would probably not help them with their win condition.

Faddy

I think this is all fine.

I have a suggestion for the neutral though. Make the non-killing one exclusively pacifist. And if they get a killing ship role they are not allowed to use it.

I think that will stop any situation where they are making kills with no real reprecussions for themselves. i.e. they fire a vig shot because they are meeting their win con.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Yeah, seems that would keep the balance. I'll make sure that the non-killing neutral can't use a kill, if they get that role I'll modify it.

SalvaPot

YEAH
d04f0912e9258d3f003201f5652310d3.png

Game: Corrida Colloseum Mafia
Gamerunner: SalvaPot
Gamewatchers:
Players: 20
Complexity: Extremely Unusual/Likely Bastard
Day/Night Cycle: 48/24

This game in particular is based on Fran's Greed island Mafia, but with a twist. Fran's design was unique in that it made players make their own roles within the restrictions of their "Nen Type". Corrida Colosseum takes this fun format but adds one chaotic ingredient: After all the roles are made, they get randomly swapped between all players! Add the One Piece flavour, and you get one Chaotic game in your rubbery hands!

Player list goes here

Flavour goes here

Generic role PM goes here

---------------------------------

Mentorship program
For new and returning players who would like some assistance, we offer a mentorship program where a volunteer veteran player can assist you. If you are interested in having a Mentor for this game, please contact your Gamerunner. For more info, please check the main MafiERA OT.

We also have a collection of resources for players you can find HERE.

Last edited:

SalvaPot

YEAH
What Is Mafia?
Mafia, also known as Werewolf, is a famous social deduction game that puts two teams against each other: Town and Mafia. Mafia players know who everyone in their team is, while Town players only know their own alignment. Cut into two ‘Phases’, Day and Night, the game entails Town trying to eliminate the Mafia via discussion and voting while the Mafia are trying to not get caught in order to match or outnumber the Town in order to win.

Interested in joining or learning more? Check out our MafiERA OT!

Fundamentals:
1. All site-wide rules apply here.
2. Do not use slurs or bigoted language.
3. Please do not put active players on an ignore list during a game.
4. Unless explicitly told otherwise, players may not discuss this game outside of this thread.
5. Unless explicitly told otherwise, players may not directly quote or post screenshots of any PMs, posts, conversations, or any other type of document that was not made in this thread.
6. Players are allowed to lie, within reason, about any game-related material such as the content of a role PM.
7. Please do not refer to, or discuss, player activity outside of this thread, for the sake of the game’s integrity. This includes discussing circumstances around player replacement.
8. Please respect all of your fellow community members in terms of personhood and accessibility. In this community we require that you respect person’s pronouns and be aware of accessibility when using non-default text (do not change text color unnecessarily and be mindful of small and large fonts’ impact on readability). [Era has a public pronoun feature. It is not required to play in our games but we encourage its use.]
9. Failure to adhere to a player’s personal pronoun will result in a private warning. On the second offense that player will be removed from the game.

Game Behavior:
10. While mafia can be an intense and stressful game, with play becoming heated at times, please try to keep discussion as respectful and congenial as possible. Take a break if you feel heated. If someone is breaking a rule you are encouraged to alert your gamerunner and game watchers. Reports about in-game action and behavior will be handled by them, and the gamerunner will issue final rulings in the event of disagreements.
11. Being overly hostile towards your fellow players is not allowed. If the gamerunner and game watchers find a player has been overly aggressive, action will be taken. First a private warning via PM will be given. Failure to stop the behavior will then result in another private warning and the offender will be given a priority penalty. If these behaviors still continue then that player will be removed from the game.
12. Treat players, gamerunners, and game watchers with respect. Players who are bothered by behavior they perceive as uncomfortable or as targeted aggression should make their positions clear in game as everyone has a different threshold. If a player feels someone has crossed a line they should contact the gamerunner and game watchers, listed in the first post, about the issue.
13. Players should not perform moderator actions in game, including using highlight text outside of voting, or issuing day-end/start commands, or calling for the modkill or replacement of another player. While we understand mafia can be an intense experience, and players may wish to discuss in-game moderation decisions with the gamerunner, once a gamerunner makes a decision, please respect it as final.

Activity:
14. Players are required to post a minimum of 10 posts per day phase. Failure to adhere to this will result in a private warning. On the second offense that player will be removed from the game.
15. If a player posts fewer than 5 posts in a day phase without alerting the gamerunner to their absence, they will be removed from the game without a warning.
16. If you are unable to continue playing for whatever reason, please contact your gamerunner.
17. If a replacement is added to the game, they may request the current/upcoming night phase to be extended up-to 48 hours to allow time to catch up.
18. Please do not theorize or discuss the reasons behind a player’s replacement during a game.

Voting and Lynching:
19. In order to vote for another player to be lynched, you must present it on its own line and in the following format with no spaces: [ HIGHLIGHT ]VOTE: playername[ /HIGHLIGHT ]. Any other format will not be accepted.
20. To remove a vote from a player, you may simply vote for another player, or you may present it on its own line and in the following format with no spaces: [ HIGHLIGHT ]UNVOTE[ /HIGHLIGHT ].
21. Players may vote for a “No Lynch” to end the day phase without a lynch. This is done by using the formatting above and typing: [ HIGHLIGHT ]VOTE: No Lynch[ /HIGHLIGHT ].
22. When a player has received a strict majority of available votes (>50%), the day phase ends with the lynch of that player. Once a day phase has ended any in-game discussion stops and votes cast after that will not be counted.

Death and the Spectator Thread:
23. Once you are dead, you may no longer discuss the game in any manner with any of the remaining players.
24. Once dead, players may have a choice between the spectator thread and the replacement list. PM your gamerunner for more information.

Other:
25. Do not edit your posts or hide content in the formatting. Repeat offenders will be removed from the game.
26. If a player is banned or they are replaced due to inactivity they will have the lowest possible priority when signing up for a spot in their next game.
27. Gamerunners reserve the right to add, remove, or modify existing any rules at any point, and enforcement may be applied retrospectively. However, all players will be informed of changes beforehand.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Game Specific Rules:

This is really important. Read carefully and ask any questions that you may have

1- All PMs will have this same structure:

Welcome to Corrida Colloseum Mafia,

You are aligned with X. Your Ability is Y so you must make a Z role.

If you have any doubts please PM me.

You have until the end of the deadline to send your role.

All players will have 48hs to send to me their created role by PM. If I don’t get a role before the deadline ends the player will be automatically replaced.

2- All Abilities are related to a kind of role. This are the types of Nen and the roles they are related to:

Enhancers strengthen and reinforce their natural physical abilities - Protective/Support
Emitters project aura out of their bodies - Investigative/Killing
Manipulators control objects or living things - Manipulators/Redirective
Transmuters change the type or properties of their aura - Communicative/Informative
Conjurers create objects out of their aura - Power gaining/Multipower
Specialists have unique abilities that do not fall into the previous categories - Free

Paremecia are unpredictable and quirky. - Redirective: Roles that can redirect actions
Special Paramecia users are extremely versatile and dangerous. - Manipulators: Roles that can manipulate other players
Zoan users improve the resistance of their bodies and make great team players - Support: Roles that can support another role
Mythical Zoan gain the power of legendary creatures.- Protective: Roles that can protect another player
Artificial Zoan users rolled the dice by eating experimental deadly fruits, who knows what power the got? - Power Gaining: Roles that can gain abilities when they fulfill conditions
Logia users have the power of the elements. Multipowers: Roles that have more than one ability
Armament Haki users can fortify their bodies and weapons to be deadlier. - Killing: Roles that add kills or modifiers to kills
Observation Haki users posses the abilty see better. - Informative: Roles that can send information to other players
Future Vision Haki are able to look into the future. Investigative: Roles that can investigate another players
Conqueror Haki users have the most dangerous skill in the seas: Making Allies. - Communicative: Roles that can communicate with other players

3- This is a brief explanation what each type of role mean:

Protective: Roles that can protect another player
Support: Roles that can support another role
Investigative: Roles that can investigate another players
Killing: Roles that add kills or modifiers to kills
Manipulators: Roles that can manipulate other players
Redirective: Roles that can redirect actions
Communicative: Roles that can communicate with other players
Informative: Roles that can send information to other players
Power Gaining: Roles that can gain abilities when they fulfill conditions
Multipowers: Roles that have more than one ability

You can use this link for examples of each role type: https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/database/mafia-roles/

You don’t need to use roles from that list, you can create the role that you want but you can use them for ideas.

4- The role submitted must have this format:

Player Name, Name of the role

Flavour (optional)

Description of the role

The name of the role can be something made up related to the role.

Every player can create some flavour if they want with some background. This is completely optional. I can also help in making the flavour.

The descripition of the role must explain what the roles does, if it’s a day command or a night command, If it’s an active role they must include the command they will use, how many shots they have, and requirements to use if there is any.

5- There are some kind of roles that are not allowed like roles that use alt accounts in the game thread (alt accounts in OM are OK), roles that add info to all other players roles (like blood types or something like that), maps related roles, etc. Players can't change roles or change other player roles.

6- After the deadline ends I will review all the roles. If any roles are too OP I will set some restriction (like limiting the number of shots, some requirements for use, some punishment for using it, etc) to try to balance it a bit. If the role is broken and can’t be balanced in any way I will ask the player to make a new role. If a role is underpowered it won’t be rebalanced. I will try to not make this phase too long and I will try to not touch PMs as much as possible.

7- If a player is replaced they will have to use the role that the player they replaced created.

8- Scum team won’t be told who are their partners until all roles have been approved and they won’t be able to coordinate their roles.

~~~Corrida Colloseum twist rules~~~

9-Once all roles have been submitted, they'll be swapped at random between all players. This means you'll get to know the role you gave away and the role you get to play. There is a chance you get your own created role, too.

10- Roles might be modified a bit depending on the alignment of the player that gets the role so they can be used, but this would only be done in extreme cases, so don't expect it to happen.

11- As Fran said in the previous game that was the base for this one, "I want to remind the players that the game may be unbalanced, maybe even broken (I will try not). Restrictions will be set up to prevent this but I may miss something. Just play this as a fun experiment.". So all blame goes to Fran =). (JK~)

12- And, as Fran said, BE CREATIVE WITH YOUR ROLES!!! Just because the role is not the one you'll use it means you shouldn't try to make it as awesome as possible!

13- Have fun!!!!

SalvaPot

YEAH
[He/Him] nin - UTC+1
Welcome to Corrida Colloseum Mafia!

You are Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard" and the admiral of the Blackbeard Pirates and one of the Four Emperors.

You are alligned with xx , xx and xx

He started out his pirate career as a member of the Whitebeard Pirates' 2nd division, until he murdered Thatch, the 4th division commander, for the Yami Yami no Mi and defected. Prior to the two-year timeskip, he briefly held a position among the Seven Warlords of the Sea after defeating and handing Ace over to the Marines,before resigning upon returning from Impel Down with Level Six prisoners to strengthen his crew. His actions resulted in him being considered a part of the Worst Generation along with the Eleven Supernovas, and he received the title of Emperor after slaying Whitebeard during the Battle of Marineford and defeating the Whitebeard Pirates during the timeskip.

You are a Neighborizer and Rogue!

Neighborizer:
The Neighborizer may each night target a player, which will recruit them into a Neighborhood, allowing everyone within it to communicate with each other outside of the game thread. Once added to the Neighborhood, a Neighbor will stay there permanently (until they die).

Rogue:
The Rogue may target another player every night and copy their night action, allowing the Rogue to use it the next night.
During the Day, if you see someone else use a Day action, you can use in the game thread "BEHIND THE COURTAIN" and copy it, and you can use it the next day. Of course everyone will know you did that, lol, but might be fun to have the option, what do you say?

The mafia chat is here

The game thread is here

good luck and have fun!
[He/Him] LaunchpadMcQ|Launchpad - UTC-6

Launchpad, Discreet Vote Thief

Monkey D. Dragon

Once per day phase, after you have a total of 20 posts within the phase, you can PM the command MAN IN THE SHADOWS. When the command is used, another player will be randomly selected. You will not be told who the player is. If at the end of the day phase, your total post count for the day is less than the selected player, then their vote will be stolen and moved to the player you had your vote on when the day ended. If your total post count for the day is greater than the other player's, that player will instead steal your vote and apply it to whichever player they are voting for. The selected player will not be informed that they were visited nor that their vote has been moved other than through the final vote count.

If you don't use the command by the end of the day, it will activate itself before the End of the Day and it will work as stated.

You may not reveal your role or discuss your ability in the game thread; doing so will result in a mod kill (you may share your flavor name).

[He/Him] Fran - UTC-3

Game master
During the day phase the player can use one of the following commands in the main thread (only one each day) to activate that ability.

BATTLE ROYALE: During the next day phase all players will be able to challenge another player to a duel of rock paper scissor using the command DUEL: PLAYERNAME (commands are sent by PM to the GM). The loser gets eliminated from the minigame, the winner can challenge another player. The minigame ends when only one player remains. That player gets complete inmunity for actions or NKs during the next night phase.

DONT TRUST ANYONE: During the next night phase all players are divided in 3 night chats in OM (2 if there are less than 10 players still alive) where they can talk during the night phase. Also every player gets a positive vote and a negative vote that they must use before the night ends. The player with most positive votes of each chat gets a BP and the player with the most negative votes is roleblocked for that night.

I WANT A RECOUNT: During the next day phase all the value of all players votes will be randomized between 0 and 2 for the rest of the day. Players will be told how much their votes are worth when the day starts.

PARTY TIME!!!!: During the next night phase players are allowed to post in the main thread. Also they can use the command BLOCK: PLAYERNAME once which has a 15% to roleblocking that player for that night phase.

All powers are one-shot. The won't be any confirmation from the gamerunner that the command worked.

You are also a swordman. During the night phase you can use the command ASSESSINATE: PLAYERNAME to put a death mark on your target. The target will be told that they are marked for death. During the next day phase they have one shot to guess the name of the player who targeted them. They must send their guess by PM. If they are correct the kill will be prevented. If they are wrong they will die when the day ends. You only have 2 shots of this ability.
[He/Him] EzekelRAGE - UTC-6

Alright. Witch works.

If possible, When they enter the command it should read *truffleshuffle*: Target A, Target B

===
Ill go with Lottery Winner. If possible I would not like them to be informed what the role does and I would like the random item to be vig shots.

Done, only restriction I'll put in Lottery Winner is that you can't talk about the Lottery Winner role to anyone, hint at it or similar, or you get modkilled. And people that get awarded the vig shot can't talk about it either, that includes how they got the got it, until after they take their shot, or they get modkilled. Also the Vig Shot is a Day Command they have to use in the main Game thread: You have shuffled your last truffled: X.

As for your flavor, I was thinking Spandam, he is an evil World Goverment official that can get powerful people to obey his request. He is also a bit clumsy so it makes sense to people to "win" weapons from him when they bump into him.

Neutrals:
[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2

Kyanrute, Giftmaker

Flavour: chocolate.

Armament Haki (Killing):

Once during day, you may target a player with the public command KILL: [playername]. Assuming no interference with your action, you will attempt to kill that player. If the targeted player shares an alignment with you, you will shoot yourself instead.

Crew Talent (Investigative / Killing):

Each day, you may target a player with the command SCAN: [PLAYER]. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn that player's role (but not their alignment nor any of the abilities that do not belong to them personally).

Each night, you may target a player with the command GIFT: [PLAYER]. Assuming no interference with your action, you will gift that player a gun. The gifted gun can be used during day to attempt to kill another player in public. The command for the gun is KILL: [PLAYER]. No player can ever receive more than a single gun from you. A player who receives a gun from you must use it before the day ends. If the player fails to do so, the gun automatically shoots at the player holding it. The players who receive a gun from you will be clearly warned of this possible outcome. A gun gifted and shot by you pierces protective and manipulative powers.

You also are one-shot bulletproof.

You win when you have gifted at least four guns and when guns gifted by you have killed at least three people. If this win condition ever becomes unattainable and your gifted guns have killed at least a single player, you lose all of your abilities and become a Survivor who wins if they are alive when either town or mafia wins the game. If your gifted guns have not killed a single person when your original win condition becomes unattainable, you lose and are removed from the game.

[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-6

For the trade away power:

[Player Name], PepeSilviaConspiracy.jpeg

At the start of Day 1 you will gain the ability to track a player each Night and learn who they visited via the command Track: Player Name.

If you successfully track a player visiting another person during the Night Phase you will lose your tracking ability and instead gain a 2-shot Watcher command. This command can be submitted by using Watch: Player Name via PM and any players who visit that person, if any, will be revealed to you.

In addition, if the original creator of this role is removed from the game you will gain a 1-shot passive BP.

For my specific Neutral power...

Sawneeks, Minigame Organizer

(feel free to add some flavor, salva)

Once per Day you may submit the command It's Party Time: via PM to the Gamerunner. Included with this command must be the description of a minigame that will then become playable in the game thread by all players. If no players participate in the minigame it will disappear at the end of the Day Phase.

Winners of these games have a 75% chance of winning a random fruit that can be consumed during the Night Phase. The fruit has no apparent effects but it tastes pretty good.

Once per game you can use the command Yes, I'm the Manager during the Night Phase to become a Godfather for that Night. Using this command blocks you from being able to start a Minigame the following Day Phase.

In addition, twicer per game, if a minigame is not completed during a Day Phase you will gain a 1-shot BP for the following Night Phase.

You win when 3 minigames have been successfully completed.

As for flavour, I was thinking Gatz, The Colloseum Announcer, he is neutral in-story too so it would make an ok claim you can talk yourself out of trouble, he gets to observe what the other players are doing, he has an armour that could emulate the BP, and he can Announce the mini-games that don't really affect the game but will get you closer to please your boss, as in, getting to your win-con.

Last edited:

SalvaPot

YEAH
Town Roles
[She/Her] Dr. Monkey|Monkey - UTC-4
Communicative: 3-shot neighborizer: During the day, you may INVITE: [PLAYER] to bring them into a night-only neighbor chat! At night, they will enter your friendly neighbor chat. You may invite up to three players, one per day, into the neighbor chat. Neighborhoods persist beyond your death; once a neighbor, always a neighbor.*

*dead players are removed from the chat

Captain: Being a captain is hard. You need hobbies to sustain you. Yours is singing! You are a caroler: at night, you will visit a random player and sing them a song. The song includes three (random) names, but there's a twist: one is mafia. You will not be told who you visited, or what names they were given.

[He/Him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-6

Sanji, Mr Prince.

2-shot Bomb-kingmaker.

During the night you may select a target to grant them king status using the command King for a day: <Playername>. This player will be given the following message

My liege! You are our king and as such have gained the power to decide who will get lynched this day! Use this command in the main game thread and watch your word be law! The command is: Eliminate: <player name>
But this command is a lie and won't work. Instead, as soon as the command is made, the King is killed by you!

You can also make yourself the king with the command King for a day: <Your username>. If you are the king then you get to kill the player you choose using the command in the game thread Eliminate: <player name>. You won't blow yourself up.

Both commands will give the mod post in the main chat: "The King has come forth and eliminated <Player Name> with a Mighty Kick!"

Protective role:
Unlimited shot prince-maker.
Durign the night you can PM me the command Night Prince: <player name> and your target will be protected from kills during that night and the following night.

Durign the day you can use the command You are too green, Amateur Cook!: <player name> in the main game thread and your target will be protected from lynching during that day and the following day. If the Prince gets the most vote, instead the player with the second most votes get lynched.

Durign the day you can use the command Messing With A Cook Of The Sea Is A Good Way To Get Yourself Killed.....Remember That Well: <Playername> in the main game thread and your target will be protected from lynching during that day and the following night. If the Prince gets the most vote, instead the player with the second most votes get lynched.

The target will be notified they are the Prince, but they woulnd't be notified why or what it means.

[He/Him] turmoil7 - UTC-3

Welcome to Corrida Colloseum,turmoil7. You are Basil Hawkings the Fortune Teller

The number of posts you make in a day phase can have different effects.

Divisible by 4(12, 16, 20, etc): Bomb. You are a bomb, if you are lunched this day phase the last person voting for you dies too.
Divisible by 7(14, 21, 28, etc): 1-Shot Bulletproof. You wear a bulletproof vest at night, note you only have one, so if its spent(ie you are targeted for a kill) you won't be able to use it again. You will be told if your vest is spent.
Divisible by 13(13, 26, 39, etc): Weak Loud Self-Watcher. You die if anyone visits you during the night phase, regardless of their power. People who visited you last night are revealed next day phase by the gamerunner in highlight text.
Divisible by 42(42, 84, 126, etc): Lunchproof. If you are to be lunched this day phase, the player coming in second place is lunched instead. Can be used only once.

If the number of posts satisfies more than one criteria(for example, 28 is divisible by both 4 and 7), the criteria with the highest number applies(in this case 7).

[He/Him] jman1954goat|Jman - UTC+7
Madame Shyarly
Your role is Orb Master, You have an Orb of communication that creates Chats between 2 players.

First Ability:
At the start of the Game you can use the command GIFT ORB: X. During the night you'll have a private chat with that player. If you don't choose a target before Night 1 starts, it will be chosen at random. The Chat will last for that Night.

Your target will get the following message:

You have the orb of communication. You can gift it to another person with the command GIFT ORB: X
They have the rest of the night and the next day to gift it. If they don't gift by the end of the Day, it will be gifted at random. A new chat will be created between the player who just gifted the orb and whoever received the orb.

Second power:
Use the Command Locate Orb at any time to know who has had the orb and when. You'll get a list of everyone who has used the orb.

[He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-5

TheChuggernaut, Usopp the Watcher

You are a 3 shot watcher. During the night phase you can use the command Watch: Player name to watch a player. After the night you will receive results showing who visited that player and if someone visited them.

A marker will be left on the player that is watched. When that player dies, the results of the watch will be included in the role PM regardless of if the results were received or not. The player will not be told they are marked.

[He/Him] malus - UTC-1

Recharger:
The Recharger may each night target a player, which will charge that player with one extra shot to use any limited use power they may or may not already have.
Picky Backup:

Each night the Picky Backup can choose a dead player whose role they will then take on for this night phase + the next day phase. If the role was out of shots before, the Picky Backup does not gain any new shots and any shots used by the Picky Backup will be subtracted from the shots left of that role. If a player flips without role information, they can still be targeted by the Picky Backup and the Picky Backup will learn what the role was, once they take it on. The same player can be targeted multiple times.
If the Picky Backup is targeted by another role, it will only affect the chosen role, for example a roleblock can only block the action of the chosen role, but not prevent the Picky Backup from choosing a role.
To take on a dead players role the Picky Backup enters the command Backup: <Player Name> at any time during the night phase. The Picky Backup is then informed what role and capabilities they now have and can perform any action that role was able to perform until the end of the next day phase.

I hope my role is somewhat comprehensible. It's basically a universal backup that chooses who to backup every night. If this violates rule 5 about changing roles, I'll try to come up with something different.
Also I'm not very familiar with the flavor, so I'll leave that to you.

[He/Him] Lone_Prodigy - UTC-5

LP, Role Doubler

3 times during the game, at night, I target someone and their action is doubled for the night (affects two people, occurs twice etc.)

I guess you can balance it by making it fail on killing actions.

Last edited:

SalvaPot

YEAH
[He/Him] A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance - UTC-6

A Wild Ambulance Appears, Barrier Human

Your Fighting Ability:
You can use the command BARRIER: on a target during the night. Any action taken against that target has that action rebound towards its user. You can self-target once per game.

Your Crew Talent:
You can use the command GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH: on a target during the night.I If your target belong to the Straw Hat Grand Fleet, you'll get their autograph back. Otherwise you get no result. Whenever you get an autograph, they get "added to a wall" as a modpost at the start of the day.

How's that sound?

[She/Her] Hawthorn - UTC-4
OK here is the first idea I came up with. Let me know if it's suitable.

You are a Pirate With a Heart of Gold

All you ever wanted to do was help others, but somehow you became a pirate and now nobody trusts you. You wander the world, trying your best to do good deeds-- but somehow with each good deed you do, you seem more and more strange and suspicious.

You have the ability to protect players from night actions. To earn your protective action each night, you must post a line of text during the preceeding day phase. If any player openly states, questions, or alludes to, in any way, the belief that you posted that text for mechanical reasons, or were forced to post it, you will not be able to use your protective action that night.

If you choose not to post the text, you will not be able to use your protective action that night, and that set of text/action will be lost. However you can still use the text/action of the next day/night phase if you choose.

You may modify the capitalization of the phrases, or make minor adjustments to the grammar (e.g. adding or removing contractions) but may not otherwise change them. You may modify the phrases where square brackets are used.

Day One/Night One:
Text: "I think voting no lunch [/lynch/kill/your preferred nomenclature] is a good idea."
Protective action: You will protect a random player of your alignment from negative night actions.

Day Two/Night Two
Text: "I will never trust [any player's name]. [pronoun] is too good a player to roll town."
Protective action: You will protect yourself from negative night actions.

Day Three/Night Three
Text: "I don't see the point of going over past votes. It doesn't prove anything."
Protective action: You may choose a player with the command protect:playername by pm to protect that player from night kills.

Day Four/Night Four
Text: "Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum, it's a pirate's life for me."
Protective action: You may choose a player with the command Fully Protect:playername by pm to protect that player from negative night actions.

Day Five/Night Five
Text: "The swordfish crows at midnight"
Protective action: You may choose a player with the command protect: playername to protect that player from negative night actions. You will also protect yourself from night kills.

Day Six/Night Six
Text (as a single sentence): "I am mafia"
Protective action: You may choose any two players, including yourself, with the command "fully protect: playername, playername" to protect them both from negative night actions.

If you survive past Night 6, you will have used all your powers and will become vanilla.

If this is too unfair of a role, I was thinking that the second paragraph could be altered to read "any 2 (or 3 or 5) players" rather than "any player."

Aside from that the main concern I have is that I would know who has the role when they post the required text. I'm not sure what to do about that-- but I'm happy to go back to the drawing board if you think that's too much of a problem.

I'm also definitely happy to change the protective actions. I wasn't sure how to balance them.

I think it works, I'm also ok with with you finding out who got the role with that. Only restriction I would make so far is that neither you nor whoever gets the role can discuss this particular role and how it works in any way, otherwise whoever broke the rule gets modkilled. You can mention the name of your role and alignment, but that's it.

Also, you'll like this, but I think your role flavour can be Monkey D. Luffy, since he doesn't want to be a hero, he just wants to be free, have fun and protect the ones he loves. He doesn't want credit at all.

[He/Him] AllThingsPurple/ATP - UTC-0
Your first power is a parity cop, with the command COMPARE you can check if they have the same alignment. You can use the command GO DEEPER to check the alignment of a player, but it will only work if you had checked them before with compare.

Your second power is Interrogation Jailer, during the day you can PM the command CAPTURE and that player will join you for a chat for the night, they'll know who you are. You can then choose to roleblock them or protect them. If you had target them before with any of your other powers (Or Capture if this is the second time you have used it on them), you can also decide to Investigate them.

For flavour we can use Smoker, who is a Marine who can turn hiis body into smoke and can trap enemies with it.

[He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+12
Player Name, Witness

Flavour (optional)

Each night you may observe a player with WITNESS:[PLAYER], As a result you will learn the identity and alignment of any player that targeted that player with their own night action.

[He/Him] Terraforce - UTC-4
Terraforce, Desert King

Crocodile, the former warlord and president that presides over Baroque Works. You single handedly sucked all life from the kingdom in your onslaught, and you're prepared to give just as much hell to the people of Dressrosa.

Your Abilities:
1. Ground Secco: Target player loses one use of a multi-use ability (i.e. two shot doc becomes one shot).
2. Sables: Redirect target player's night action to yourself.
3. Desert Spada: Target player becomes "weak." If another player targets this player during the night phase, then your target dies.

1. Ground Secco Would also make them fail their next shot if instead of multishot they are infinite? We can leave it as is, if you want.
2. Sables would make your target target themselves.
3. Your target will die if targeted by any other role.

You can only use one of this powers at a time per night, 2 shots each sounds good? Probably only 1 for the last one.

[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5

Oto Oto No Mi (Sound-Sound Fruit) Special Paramecia Type

During the night you can send out a soundstorm to a player that staggers them and redirects their actions to another player.
Cantata: Howl-[Player A][Player B]

During the day, you're able to silence one player's vote by using the command: Canon:Silencio [Player]

Once enough experience has been gained with your fruit (successfully use your powers 4 times, which includes the combination of the two's usage), you unlock one of the two at random--

Awakening-Concerto: Silent Night
All actions during the night are randomly switched around, with you being the only exception.

Awakening-Coda: Roaring Day
All votes except yours are silenced for the day.
[She/Her] lokiduck|Loki - UTC-8

You are Redd Herring and you are an Attention Seeker.

Your are Town. (Whatever the town flavor is for this game c:)

You have a knack for getting into trouble a lot and people always seem suspect you of doing things you didn't even do and that's just unfair! >:( However, all that changed when you ate the Blame Blame fruit! Now you may get into trouble (for things you did and didn't do), but now you can put the blame on someone else and sometimes even the real culprit!

During the night phase you can target a player with the command Look over there!: player. All night actions that happen to you will also happen to your target as well.

However, while you are able to avoid getting blamed for things, you still get put in harm's way before you can get out of trouble, so you always wear your trusty Bulletproof vest. Once in the game you will not die as a result of a killing action.

Too bad your target probably doesn't have one, but who cares about that. You'll come out of this squeaky clean.

You also have the power to vote!
Game thread:
If you have any questions ask SalvaPot.

Good Luck getting out trouble!

Last edited:

SalvaPot

YEAH
So should I start sign-ups now? Or I have to wait for something to happen? Or someone else has to run sign-ups for me? It's been a while.

SalvaPot

YEAH
Finalized Roles Scum and Neutral.

UserRole NameSwappedActive Day 3 (Won't shuffle)
[He/Him] nin - UTC+1BlackbeardNeighborizerRogue (Command Copier)

You are Marshall D. Teach "Blackbeard" and the admiral of the Blackbeard Pirates and one of the Four Emperors.

You are alligned with xx , xx and xx

He started out his pirate career as a member of the Whitebeard Pirates' 2nd division, until he murdered Thatch, the 4th division commander, for the Yami Yami no Mi and defected. Prior to the two-year timeskip, he briefly held a position among the Seven Warlords of the Sea after defeating and handing Ace over to the Marines,before resigning upon returning from Impel Down with Level Six prisoners to strengthen his crew. His actions resulted in him being considered a part of the Worst Generation along with the Eleven Supernovas, and he received the title of Emperor after slaying Whitebeard during the Battle of Marineford and defeating the Whitebeard Pirates during the timeskip.

You are a Neighborizer and Rogue!

Neighborizer:
The Neighborizer may each night target a player with the command LET'S HAVE A PIE: Name, which will recruit them into a Neighborhood, allowing everyone within it to communicate with each other outside of the game thread. Once added to the Neighborhood, a Neighbor will stay there permanently (until they die).

Rogue:
The Rogue may target another player every night and copy their night action, allowing the Rogue to use it the next night. PM the Gamerunner the command BLACK COPY: NAME to use this action.

During the Day, if you see someone else use a Day command, you can use in the game thread the command "BEHIND THE COURTAIN: Name and copy it, and you can use it the next day. Of course everyone will know you did that.

The mafia chat is here

The game thread is here

good luck and have fun!

[He/Him] LaunchpadMcQ|Launchpad - UTC-6Donquixote DoflamingoVote Thief GamblerN/A

You are Donquixote Doflamingo, Discreet Vote Thief.

Once per day phase, after you have a total of 20 posts or more within the phase, you can PM the command MAN IN THE SHADOWS. When the command is used, another player will be randomly selected. You will not be told who the player is.

If, at the moment your command is accepted, your total post count for the day is less than the selected player, then their vote will be stolen and moved to the player you had your vote on when the day ended. If your total post count for the day at the moment is greater than the other player's, that player will instead steal your vote and apply it to whichever player they are voting for.

The selected player will not be informed that they were visited nor that their vote has been moved other than through the final vote count. The stolen vote will only be reflected in the final count or if it triggers majority.

If you don't use the command by the end of the day, it will activate itself and it will work as stated.

You may not reveal your role or discuss your ability in the game thread; doing so will result in a mod kill. You may share your flavor name and alignment.

[He/Him] Fran - UTC-3FoxyGame Master (Gives BP, Roleblocks, Night Chat, Vote Manipulatio)Assasinate (Target has to guess who wants to kill them, otherwise they die)

You are Foxy the Silver Fox, Game Master!

Game master
During the day phase you can use one of the following commands in the main thread (only one each day, using highlight) to activate that ability.

BATTLE ROYALE: During the next day phase all players will be able to challenge another player to a duel of rock paper scissor using the command DUEL: PLAYERNAME. The loser gets eliminated from the minigame, the winner can challenge another player. The minigame ends when only one player remains. That player gets complete inmunity for actions or NKs during the next night phase.

DONT TRUST ANYONE: During the next night phase all players are divided in 3 night chats in OM (2 if there are less than 10 players still alive) where they can talk during the night phase. Also every player gets a positive vote and a negative vote that they must use before the night ends. The player with most positive votes of each chat gets a BP and the player with the most negative votes is roleblocked for that night.

I WANT A RECOUNT: During the next day phase all the value of all players votes will be randomized between 0 and 2 for the rest of the day. Players will be told how much their votes are worth when the day starts.

PARTY TIME!!!!: During the next night phase players are allowed to post in the main thread. Also they can use the command BLOCK: PLAYERNAME once which has a 15% to roleblocking that player for that night phase.

All powers are one-shot.

You are also a swordman. During the night phase you can use the command ASSESSINATE: PLAYERNAME to put a death mark on your target. The target will be told that they are marked for death. During the next day phase they have one shot to guess the name of the player who targeted them using the command I KNOW IT WAS YOU: Player. They must send their guess by PM. If they are correct the kill will be prevented. If they are wrong they will die when the day ends. You only have 2 shots of this ability.

[He/Him] EzekelRAGE - UTC-6SpandamWitchLottery Winner

You are Spandam, the World Goverment Agent!

You can influence people by having another player change their target to whoever you want during the night. by using the command: *truffleshuffle*:<PLAYER NAME 1>, <PLAYER NAME 2>. Player 1 will then target Player 2 with their night action.

You are also a Lottery Winner. During the night, you will award a 1-shot Vigilante ability to anyone who visits you. The creator of the role and whoever receives it can't talk about the Lottery Winner role to anyone, hint at it or similar, or whoever broke the rule gets modkilled.

Players that get awarded the vig shot can't talk about it either, that includes how they got the got it, until after they take their shot, or they get modkilled

The Vig Shot is a Day Command they have to use in the main Game thread: You have shuffled your last truffle: Player.

Neutrals

[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2Buggy The ClownKiller (Attack self-targets if targets same alignment)Weapon Dealer and Role Cop

You are aligned with Yourself (That's Neutral ).

You are Buggy the Clow, Giftmaker!

Once during day, you may target a player to kill them with the public command SPECIAL BUGGY BALL: [playername]. Assuming no interference with your action, you will attempt to kill that player. If the targeted player shares an alignment with you, you will shoot yourself instead.

Once per game, you may target a player with the command BUGGY SCAN: [PLAYER]. Assuming no interference with your action. You learn their role name, alignment, the abilities they had and the ones they have right now. You can PM me the command during the day. I'll say "Scan Succesful" or "Scan Failed" in the main thread and you get your results in a PM and are free to share or not.

Each night, you may target a player with the command BUGGY GIFT: [PLAYER]. Assuming no interference with your action, you will gift that player a gun. The gifted gun can be used during day to attempt to kill another player in public. The command for the gun is KILL: [PLAYER]. No player can ever receive more than a single gun from you. A player who receives a gun from you must use it before the day ends. If the player fails to do so, the gun automatically shoots at the player holding it. The players who receive a gun from you will be clearly warned of this possible outcome. Guns have a 50/50 chance to pierce through protective and manipulative power, including your own BP.

You also are one-shot bulletproof to your own guns and only to your own guns.

You win when you have gifted at least four guns and when guns gifted by you have killed at least three people. If this win condition ever becomes unattainable and your gifted guns have killed at least a single player, you lose all of your abilities and become a Survivor who wins if they are alive when either town or mafia wins the game. If your gifted guns have not killed a single person when your original win condition becomes unattainable, you lose and are removed from the game.

[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-6Gatz the AnnouncerTrack->2Shot Watcher->BPGame Master

You are Gatz The Colloseum Announcer!

At the start of Day 1 you will gain the ability to track a player each Night and learn who they visited via the command Track: Player Name.

If you successfully track a player visiting another person during the Night Phase you will lose your tracking ability and instead gain a 2-shot Watcher command. This command can be submitted by using Watch: Player Name via PM and any players who visit that person, if any, will be revealed to you.

In addition, if the original creator of this role is removed from the game you will gain a 1-shot passive BP.

Additionaly

Once per Day you may submit the command It's Party Time: via PM to the Gamerunner. Included with this command must be the description of a minigame that will then become playable in the game thread by all players. If no players participate in the minigame it will disappear at the end of the Day Phase.

Winners of these games will win a random fruit that can be consumed during the Day Phase with the public command Eat: Fruit. The fruit has no apparent effects but it tastes pretty good.

Once per game you can use the command Yes, I'm the Manager during the Night Phase to become a Godfather for that Night. Using this command blocks you from being able to start a Minigame the following Day Phase.

In addition, twice per game, if a minigame is not completed during a Day Phase you will gain a 1-shot BP for the following Night Phase.

Last edited:

SalvaPot

YEAH
Finalized Roles Town 1

[She/Her] Dr. Monkey|Monkey - UTC-4Brook3-Shot NeighborizerSing(Visit a player, gives them 3 names, one of them is scum)

You are Brook, the Humming Pirate

You are a 3-shot neighborizer. During the day, you may use the command INVITE: [PLAYER] to bring them into a night-only neighbor chat! At night, they will enter your friendly neighbor chat. You may invite up to three players, one per day, into the neighbor chat. Neighborhoods persist beyond your death; once a neighbor, always a neighbor. Dead players can't post in the chat anymore.

Captain: Being a captain is hard. You need hobbies to sustain you. Yours is singing! You are a caroler: at night, you will visit a random player and sing them a song using the command YOHOHOHO. The song includes three random player names, but there's a twist: one is mafia. You will not be told who you visited, or what names they were given.

[He/Him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-6Sanji, Mr Prince.2-shot Bomb-kingmaker.Unlimited shot prince-maker.(Night protect/Day lynchproof)

Welcome To Corrida Colloseum!

You are Sanji, Mr. Prince, the 2-shot Bomb-kingmaker!

During the night you may select a target to grant them king status using the command King for a day: <Playername>. This player will be given the following message

My liege! You are our king and as such have gained the power to decide who will get lynched this day! Use this command in the main game thread and watch your word be law! The command is: Kick: <player name>
But this command is a lie and won't work. Instead, as soon as the command is made, the King is killed by you, the true King!

You can also make yourself the king with the command King for a day: <Your username>. If you are the king then you get to kill the player you choose using the command in the game thread Kick: <player name>. You won't blow yourself up.

If succesful, both commands will give the mod post in the main chat: "The King has come forth and eliminated <Player Name> with a Mighty Kick!"

Unlimited shot prince-maker.

Durign the night you can PM me the command Night Prince: <player name> and your target will be protected from kills during that night and the following night.

Durign the day you can use the command You are too green, Amateur Cook!: <player name> in the main game thread and your target will be protected from lynching during that day and the following day. If the Prince gets the most vote, instead the player with the second most votes get lynched.

Durign the day you can use the command Messing With A Cook Of The Sea Is A Good Way To Get Yourself Killed.....Remember That Well: <Playername> in the main game thread and your target will be protected from lynching during that day and the following night. If the Prince gets the most vote, instead the player with the second most votes get lynched.

You can only have two of this three commands active at the same time.

You can also only activate one command per Day or Night.

The target will be notified they are the Prince, but they woulnd't be notified why or what it means.

[He/Him] turmoil7 - UTC-3Basil Hawkings the Fortune TellerPost Dependant Power Gaining

Welcome to Corrida Colloseum!

You are Basil Hawkings the Fortune Teller

Divisible by 7(14, 21, 28, etc): Bomb. You are a bomb, if you are lunched this day phase the last person voting for you dies too.

Divisible by 11(11, 22, 33, etc): 1-Shot Bulletproof. You wear a bulletproof vest at night, note you only have one, so if its spent(ie you are targeted for a kill) you won't be able to use it again. You will be told if your vest is spent.

Divisible by 13(13, 26, 39, etc): Weak Loud Self-Watcher. You die if anyone visits you during the night phase, regardless of their power. People who visited you last night are revealed next day phase by the gamerunner in highlight text.

Divisible by 41(41, 82, 123, etc): Lunchproof. If you are to be lunched this day phase, the player coming in second place is lunched instead. Can be used only once. If you use this power, you can't use Bomb. anymore.

[He/Him] jman1954goat|Jman - UTC+7Madam Shyarly (Orb Master)Gifts an orb that creates chatsOrb Locator List

You are Madame Shyarly

Your role is Orb Master, You have an Orb of communication that creates Chats between 2 players.

At the start of the Game you can PM the command GIFT ORB: Player. During the night you'll have a private chat with that player. If you don't choose a target before Night 1 starts, it will be chosen at random. The Chat will last for that Night.

You have the orb of communication. You can gift it to another person with the command GIFT ORB: Player
They have the rest of the night and the next day to gift it. If they don't gift by the end of the Day, it will be gifted at random. A new chat will be created between the player who just gifted the orb and whoever received the orb.

Use the Command Locate Orb at any time to know who has had the orb and when. You'll get a list of everyone who has used the orb so far.

[He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-5Usopp3 Shot Watcher, markerNA

Welcome to Corrida Colloseum

You are Usopp, the Watcher

You are a 3 shot watcher. During the night phase you can use the command Watch: Player name to watch a player. After the night you will receive results showing who visited that player and if the target left to visit someone else. You get the names of the players who visited your target, but not the names of the players your target visited.

A marker will be left on the player that is watched. When that player dies, the results of the watch will be included in the role PM regardless of if the results were received or not. The player will not be told they are marked.

[He/Him] malus - UTC-1Gecko MoriaRechargerPicky Backup

Welcome to Corrida Colloseum Mafia

You are Gecko Moria, the Thriller Pirate

You can recharge your target. Each night you may target a player with command SHADOW BUFF: Player which will charge that player with one extra shot to use any limited use power they may or may not already have.

You are also a Picky Backup. Each night the Picky Backup can choose a dead player whose role they will then take on for this night phase + the next day phase. If the role was out of shots before, the Picky Backup does not gain any new shots and any shots used by the Picky Backup will be subtracted from the shots left of that role. If a player flips without role information, they can still be targeted by the Picky Backup and the Picky Backup will learn what the role was, once they take it on. The same player can be targeted multiple times.
If the Picky Backup is targeted by another role, it will only affect the chosen role, for example a roleblock can only block the action of the chosen role, but not prevent the Picky Backup from choosing a role.
To take on a dead players role the Picky Backup enters the command SHADOW ASGARD: Dead Player at any time during the night phase. The Picky Backup is then informed what role and capabilities they now have and can perform any action that role was able to perform until the end of the next day phase.

[He/Him] Lone_Prodigy - UTC-5Belo BettyRole Doubler

You are Belo Betty, Pumped-Up Revolutionary

You are a 3-shot Role Doubler

3 times during the game, at night, you target someone with your command PUMP: Player and their action is doubled for the night.

If your target's original action would have been affected by one other role or action the first time it was used, it would bypass this one restriction the second time.

If their action: Copy, Hide, Block, Protect, Inspect, Kill. It will occur twice on the same target.

If their action: Switch, Redirect, Miscellaneus, Recruit, an additional target will be selected at random.

[/Highlight][/Highlight]

Last edited:

SalvaPot

YEAH
[He/Him] A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance - UTC-6Bartolomeo the CannibalReflectorAlignment Cop

Bartolomeo the Cannibal, Barrier Human

You can use the command BARRIER: Player on a target during the night. Any action taken against that target has that action rebound towards its user. You can self-target once per game.

You can use the command GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH: Player on a target during the night.I If your target belong to the Straw Hat Grand Fleet, you'll get their autograph back.

Players who can give autographs will know they have been visited by a fan and be encouraged to doodle a quick image or a funny phrase.

If they can't give autographs they won't be notified and you get no result.

Every autograph will appear on the Bart Wall mod post at the start of they day. The public autograph is just a drawing that means nothing and would't include names of player or confirmation that they are town for the general thread, but getting the autograph is confirmation for you that they are town.

[She/Her] Hawthorn - UTC-4Monkey D. LuffyConditional Protector

You are a Monkey D. Luffy, the kid who is Going to be the Pirate King!

You only care about freedom, having fun, eating meat and your friends! As such, you don't really want to be a Hero, but you do want to protect your friends!

You have the ability to protect players from night actions. To earn your protective action each night, you must post a line of text during the preceeding day phase. If any player openly states, questions, or alludes to, in any way, the belief that you posted that text for mechanical reasons, or were forced to post it, you will not be able to use your protective action that night.

If you choose not to post the text, you will not be able to use your protective action that night, and that set of text/action will be lost. However you can still use the text/action of the next day/night phase if you choose.

You may modify the capitalization of the phrases, or make minor adjustments to the grammar (e.g. adding or removing contractions) but may not otherwise change them. You may modify the phrases where square brackets are used.

Day One/Night One:
Text: "I think voting no lunch [/lynch/kill/your preferred nomenclature] is a good idea."
Protective action: You will protect a random player of your alignment from all night actions.

Day Two/Night Two
Text: "I will never trust [any player's name]. [pronoun] is too good a player to roll town."
Protective action: You will protect yourself from all night actions.

Day Three/Night Three
Text: "I don't see the point of going over past votes. It doesn't prove anything."
Protective action: You may choose a player with the command protect: playername by pm to protect that player from night kills.

Day Four/Night Four
Protective action: You may choose a player with the command Fully Protect:playername by pm to protect that player from all night actions.

Day Five/Night Five
Protective action: You may choose a player with the command protect: playername to protect that player from all night actions. You will also protect yourself from night kills.

Day Six/Night Six
Protective action: You may choose any two players, including yourself, with the command "fully protect: playername, playername" to protect them both from all night actions.

If you survive past Night 6.

You also get an extra 1-Shot Day Reflect during the game. If you see a Day command used in the main chat, you have until the command is resolved to quote it and postGOMU GOMU NO BALLOON to send it back.

[He/Him] AllThingsPurple/ATP - UTC-0SmokerParity Cop, CopJailer (Choice of Protect, Roleblock or investigate)

Welcome

You are Smoker the Chaser

You are a parity cop. With the command COMPARE: Player 1, Player 2 you can check if your targets have the same alignment.

You can use the command CHASE: Player to check the alignment of a player, but it will only work if you had checked them before with compare.

Your second power is Interrogation Jailer, during the day you can PM the command CAPTURE: Player and that player will join you for a chat for the night, they'll know who you are. You can then choose to roleblock them, protect them, or both. If this is your second time targeting them with any power, including CAPTURE, you can additionally choose to Investigate them.

[He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+12ViolaWitness (Watcher that gets alignments and role name)

Welcome

You are Viola, user of the Glare-Glare Fruit!

Each night you may observe a player with WITNESS:[PLAYER]. As a result you will learn the player, role name and alignment of any player that targeted that player with their own night action.

[He/Him] Terraforce - UTC-4CrocodileRemoves 1 Shot, Makes Target Self-Target, Weakens target

Welcome

You are Crocodile, the Desert King

Crocodile, the former warlord and president that presides over Baroque Works. You single handedly sucked all life from the kingdom in your onslaught, and you're prepared to give just as much hell to the people of Dressrosa.

Your Abilities, Use the command:
1. Ground Secco: Player: Target player loses one use of a multi-use ability, would make them miss their next command if they don't have a multi-use ability.
2. Sables: Player: Redirect target player's night action, making them target themselves.
3. Desert Spada: Player: Target player becomes "weak." If another player targets this player during the night phase, then your target dies.

You must PM any of this three commands during the night. You can only use one of this command per night.

[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5Scratchmen ApooRedirect, Vote Nulifier. Action Randomnizer/Self-Kingmaker

Welcome

You are Scratchmen- Apoo, the living Instrument!

To activate any of this abilities, you need to add a 5 verse rap with your command. If no rap are added it won't work.

During the night you can send out a soundstorm to a player that staggers them and redirects their actions to another player. Use the command: Cantata: Howl-[Player A][Player B]

During the day, you're able to silence one player's vote by using in the main game thread the command: Canon Silencio: [Player].

Once enough experience has been gained with your fruit (Successfully use any combination of your powers 4 times), you unlock one of the two at random--

Awakening-Concerto-Silent Night: Player
All actions during the night are randomly switched around, with you being the only exception.

Awakening-Coda-Roaring Day: Player

[She/Her] lokiduck|Loki - UTC-8Redd HerringAttention Seeker

You have a knack for getting into trouble a lot and people always seem suspect you of doing things you didn't even do and that's just unfair! >:( However, all that changed when you ate the Blame Blame fruit! Now you may get into trouble (for things you did and didn't do), but now you can put the blame on someone else and sometimes even the real culprit!

During the night phase you can target a player with the command Look over there!: player. All night actions that happen to you will also happen to your target as well.

However, while you are able to avoid getting blamed for things, you still get put in harm's way before you can get out of trouble, so you always wear your trusty Bulletproof vest. Once in the game you will not die as a result of a killing action.

Too bad your target probably doesn't have one, but who cares about that. You'll come out of this squeaky clean.

You also have the power to vote!
Game thread:
If you have any questions ask SalvaPot.

Good Luck getting out trouble!

Last edited:

SalvaPot

YEAH
Before Swap:

Player 1Created Fighting AbilityPlayer 2
[He/Him] nin - UTC+1Neighborizer->[He/Him] A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance - UTC-6
[He/Him] LaunchpadMcQ|Launchpad - UTC-6Vote Thief Gambler->[He/Him] Lone_Prodigy - UTC-5
[He/Him] Fran - UTC-3Game Master (Gives BP, Roleblocks, Night Chat, Vote Manipulatio)->[He/Him] malus - UTC-1
[He/Him] EzekelRAGE - UTC-6Witch->[He/Him] Terraforce - UTC-4
[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2Killer (Attack self-targets if targets same alignment)->[He/Him] EzekelRAGE - UTC-6
[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-6Track->2Shot Watcher->BP->[She/Her] Hawthorn - UTC-4
[She/Her] Dr. Monkey|Monkey - UTC-43-Shot Neighborizer->[He/Him] nin - UTC+1
[He/Him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-62-shot Bomb-kingmaker.->[He/Him] Fran - UTC-3
[He/Him] turmoil7 - UTC-3Post Dependant Power Gaining->[He/Him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-6
[He/Him] jman1954goat|Jman - UTC+7Gifts an orb that creates chats->[He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-5
[He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-53 Shot Watcher, marker->[She/Her] Dr. Monkey|Monkey - UTC-4
[He/Him] malus - UTC-1Recharger->[He/Him] turmoil7 - UTC-3
[He/Him] Lone_Prodigy - UTC-5Role Doubler->[She/Her] lokiduck|Loki - UTC-8
[He/Him] A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance - UTC-6Reflector->[He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+12
[She/Her] Hawthorn - UTC-4Conditional Protector->[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-6
[He/Him] AllThingsPurple/ATP - UTC-0Parity Cop, Cop->[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5
[He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+12Witness (Watcher that gets alignments and role name)->[He/Him] AllThingsPurple/ATP - UTC-0
[He/Him] Terraforce - UTC-4Removes 1 Shot, Makes Target Self-Target, Weakens target->[He/Him] LaunchpadMcQ|Launchpad - UTC-6
[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5Redirect, Vote Nulifier. Action Randomnizer/Self-Kingmaker->[He/Him] jman1954goat|Jman - UTC+7
[She/Her] lokiduck|Loki - UTC-8Attention Seeker->[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2

After Swap

ResultNew Fighting AbilityCrew Talent (Awakens Day 3)
[He/Him] nin - UTC+13-Shot NeighborizerRogue (Command Copier)
[He/Him] LaunchpadMcQ|Launchpad - UTC-6Removes 1 Shot, Makes Target Self-Target, Weakens target
[He/Him] Fran - UTC-32-shot Bomb-kingmaker.Assasinate (Target has to guess who wants to kill them, otherwise they die)
[He/Him] EzekelRAGE - UTC-6Killer (Attack self-targets if targets same alignment)Lottery Winner
[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2Attention SeekerWeapon Dealer and Role Cop
[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-6Conditional ProtectorGame Master
[She/Her] Dr. Monkey|Monkey - UTC-43 Shot Watcher, markerSing(Visit a player, gives them 3 names, one of them is scum)
[He/Him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-6Post Dependant Power GainingUnlimited shot prince-maker.(Night protect/Day lynchproof)
[He/Him] turmoil7 - UTC-3Recharger
[He/Him] jman1954goat|Jman - UTC+7Redirect, Vote Nulifier. Action Randomnizer/Self-KingmakerOrb Locator List
[He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-5Gifts an orb that creates chats
[He/Him] malus - UTC-1Game Master (Gives BP, Roleblocks, Night Chat, Vote Manipulatio)Picky Backup
[He/Him] Lone_Prodigy - UTC-5Vote Thief Gambler
[He/Him] A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance - UTC-6NeighborizerAlignment Cop
[She/Her] Hawthorn - UTC-4Track->2Shot Watcher->BP
[He/Him] AllThingsPurple/ATP - UTC-0Witness (Watcher that gets alignments and role name)Jailer (Choice of Protect, Roleblock or investigate)
[He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+12Reflector
[He/Him] Terraforce - UTC-4Witch
[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5Parity Cop, Cop
[She/Her] lokiduck|Loki - UTC-8Role Doubler

SalvaPot

YEAH
Swapped Roles Scum and Neutral.

ResultNew Fighting AbilityCrew Talent (Awakens Day 3)
[He/Him] nin - UTC+13-Shot NeighborizerRogue (Command Copier)

You are scum, a member of the Donquixote Alliance , and you are alligned with:
[He/Him] Fran - UTC-3

You are a 3-shot neighborizer. During the day, you may use the command INVITE: [PLAYER] to bring them into a night-only neighbor chat! At night, they will enter your friendly neighbor chat. You may invite up to three players, one per day, into the neighbor chat. Neighborhoods persist beyond your death; once a neighbor, always a neighbor. Dead players can't post in the chat anymore.

The mafia chat is here

The game thread is here

Good luck and have fun!

[He/Him] LaunchpadMcQ|Launchpad - UTC-6Removes 1 Shot, Makes Target Self-Target, Weakens target

You are Donquixote Doflamingo, Discreet Vote Thief.

[He/Him] nin - UTC+1
[He/Him] Fran - UTC-3

Your new Abilities, you found yourself able to use Sand powers!
1. Ground Secco: Player: Target player loses one use of a multi-use ability, would make them miss their next command if they don't have a multi-use ability.
2. Sables: Player: Redirect target player's night action, making them target themselves.
3. Desert Spada: Player: Target player becomes "weak." If another player targets this player during the night phase, then your target dies.

You must PM any of this three commands during the night. You can only use one of this command per night. You must use all of them to be able to use one of them again.

Additonaly, you can't discuss the ability you originally created in ANY game thread; doing so will result in a mod kill. You may share the flavor name and alignment of said ability if you want.

[He/Him] Fran - UTC-32-shot Bomb-kingmaker.Assasinate (Target has to guess who wants to kill them, otherwise they die)

You are Foxy the Silver Fox, Game Master!

[He/Him] nin - UTC+1

My liege! You are our king and as such have gained the power to decide who will get lynched this day! Use this command in the main game thread and watch your word be law! The command is: Kick: <player name>
But this command is a lie and won't work. Instead, as soon as the command is made, the King is killed by the true King!

You can also try to name yourself the king with the command King for a day: <Your username>. You then use the command in the game thread Kick: <player name>.

If succesful, both commands will give the mod post in the main chat: "The King has come forth and eliminated <Player Name> with a Mighty Kick!"

[He/Him] EzekelRAGE - UTC-6Killer (Attack self-targets if targets same alignment)Lottery Winner

You are Spandam, the World Goverment Agent!

[He/Him] nin - UTC+1
[He/Him] Fran - UTC-3

2-Shot Day Kill. During day, you may target a player to kill them with the public command SPECIAL BUGGY BALL: [playername]. You will kill that player. If the targeted player doesn't belong to the Straw Hat Gran Fleet (Town) , you will shoot yourself instead.

The mafia chat is here

The game thread is here

Good luck and have fun!

Neutrals

[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2Attention SeekerWeapon Dealer and Role Cop

You are Buggy the Clow, Giftmaker!
After the swap, you got the power of the Blame Blame fruit! Now you may get into trouble (for things you did and didn't do), but now you can put the blame on someone else and sometimes even the real culprit!

By some miraculous coincidence, you find out you still get access to some of your powers!

Once per game, you may target a player with the command BUGGY SCAN: [PLAYER]. Assuming no interference with your action. You learn their role name, alignment, the abilities they had and the ones they have right now. You can PM me the command during the day. I'll say "Scan Succesful" or "Scan Failed" in the main thread and you get your results in a PM and are free to share or not.

Each night, you may target a player with the command BUGGY GIFT: [PLAYER]. Assuming no interference with your action, you will gift that player a gun. The gifted gun can be used during day to attempt to kill another player in public. The command for the gun is KILL: [PLAYER]. No player can ever receive more than a single gun from you. A player who receives a gun from you must use it before the day ends. If the player fails to do so, the gun automatically shoots at the player holding it. The players who receive a gun from you will be clearly warned of this possible outcome. This guns have a 50/50 chance to pierce through protective and manipulative power, including your own BP.

You also are one-shot bulletproof to your own guns and only to your own guns.

[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-6Conditional ProtectorGame Master

You are Gatz The Colloseum Announcer!

Day One/Night One:
Protective action: You will protect a random player of your alignment from all night actions.

Day Two/Night Two
Protective action: You will protect yourself from all night actions.

Day Three/Night Three
Protective action: You may choose a player with the command protect: playername by pm to protect that player from night kills.

Day Four/Night Four
Protective action: You may choose a player with the command Fully Protect:playername by pm to protect that player from all night actions.

Day Five/Night Five
Protective action: You may choose a player with the command protect: playername to protect that player from all night actions. You will also protect yourself from night kills.

Day Six/Night Six
Protective action: You may choose any two players, including yourself, with the command "fully protect: playername, playername" to protect them both from all night actions.

You also get an extra 1-Shot Day Reflect during the game. If you see a Day command used in the main chat, you have until the command is resolved to quote it and postGOMU GOMU NO BALLOON to send it back.

Additionaly

Winners of these games will win a random fruit that can be consumed during the Day Phase with the public command Eat: Fruit. The fruit has no apparent effects but it tastes pretty good.

In addition, twice per game, if a minigame is not completed during a Day Phase you will gain a 1-shot BP for the following Night Phase.

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

SalvaPot

YEAH
Finalized Roles Town 1

[She/Her] Dr. Monkey|Monkey - UTC-43 Shot Watcher, markerSing(Visit a player, gives them 3 names, one of them is scum)

You are Brook, the Humming Pirate

After the swap, your powers changed!

You are a 3 shot watcher. During the night phase you can use the command Watch: Player name to watch a player. After the night you will receive results showing who visited that player and if the target left to visit someone else. You get the names of the players who visited your target, but not the names of the players your target visited.

You also get the power to vote!

[He/Him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-6Post Dependant Power GainingUnlimited shot prince-maker.(Night protect/Day lynchproof)

Welcome To Corrida Colloseum!

You are Sanji, Mr. Prince, The True King!

Divisible by 7(14, 21, 28, etc): Bomb. You are a bomb, if you are lunched this day phase the last person voting for you dies too.

Divisible by 11(11, 22, 33, etc): 1-Shot Bulletproof. You wear a bulletproof vest at night, note you only have one, so if its spent(ie you are targeted for a kill) you won't be able to use it again. You will be told if your vest is spent.

Divisible by 41(41, 82, 123, etc): Lunchproof. If you are to be lunched this day phase, the player coming in second place is lunched instead. Can be used only once. If you use this power, you can't use Bomb. anymore.

You are Basil Hawkings the Fortune Teller

You can recharge your target. Each night you may target a player with command SHADOW BUFF: Player which will charge that player with one extra shot to use any limited use power they may or may not already have.

[He/Him] jman1954goat|Jman - UTC+7Redirect, Vote Nulifier. Action Randomnizer/Self-KingmakerOrb Locator List

You are Madame Shyarly

To activate any of this abilities, you need to add a 5 verse rap with your command. If no rap are added it won't work.

During the night you can send out a soundstorm to a player that staggers them and redirects their actions to another player. Use the command: Cantata: Howl-[Player A][Player B]

During the day, you're able to silence one player's vote by using in the main game thread the command: Canon Silencio: [Player].

Once enough experience has been gained with your fruit (Successfully use any combination of your powers 4 times), you unlock one of the two at random--

Awakening-Concerto-Silent Night: Player

Awakening-Coda-Roaring Day: Player

Welcome to Corrida Colloseum

You are Usopp, the Watcher

At the start of the Game you can PM the command GIFT ORB: Player. During the night you'll have a private chat with that player. If you don't choose a target before Night 1 starts, it will be chosen at random. The Chat will last for that Night.

You have the orb of communication. You can gift it to another person with the command GIFT ORB: Player

[He/Him] malus - UTC-1Game Master (Gives BP, Roleblocks, Night Chat, Vote Manipulatio)Picky Backup

QUOTE]Welcome to Corrida Colloseum Mafia

You are Gecko Moria, the Thriller Pirate

Game master
During the day phase you can use one of the following commands in the main thread (only one each day, using highlight) to activate that ability.

BATTLE ROYALE: During the next day phase all players will be able to challenge another player to a duel of rock paper scissor using the command DUEL: PLAYERNAME. The loser gets eliminated from the minigame, the winner can challenge another player. The minigame ends when only one player remains. That player gets complete inmunity for actions or NKs during the next night phase.

All powers are one-shot.
[/QUOTE]

You are Belo Betty, Pumped-Up Revolutionary

Once per day phase, after you have a total of 20 posts or more within the phase, you can PM the command MAN IN THE SHADOWS. When the command is used, another player will be randomly selected. You will not be told who the player is.

If, at the moment your command is accepted, your total post count for the day is less than the selected player, then their vote will be stolen and moved to the player you had your vote on when the day ended. If your total post count for the day at the moment is greater than the other player's, that player will instead steal your vote and apply it to whichever player they are voting for.

The selected player will not be informed that they were visited nor that their vote has been moved other than through the final vote count. The stolen vote will only be reflected in the final count or if it triggers majority.

If you don't use the command by the end of the day, it will activate itself and it will work as stated.

You may not reveal your role or discuss your ability in the game thread; doing so will result in a mod kill. You may share your flavor name and alignment.

Last edited:

SalvaPot

YEAH
Town roles 2
[He/Him] A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance - UTC-6NeighborizerAlignment Cop

Bartolomeo the Cannibal, Barrier Human

The Neighborizer may each night target a player with the command LET'S HAVE A PIE: Name, which will recruit them into a Neighborhood, allowing everyone within it to communicate with each other outside of the game thread. Once added to the Neighborhood, a Neighbor will stay there permanently (until they die).

You are a Monkey D. Luffy, the kid who is Going to be the Pirate King!

You only care about freedom, having fun, eating meat and your friends! As such, you don't really want to be a Hero, but you do want to protect your friends!

[He/Him] AllThingsPurple/ATP - UTC-0Witness (Watcher that gets alignments and role name)Jailer (Choice of Protect, Roleblock or investigate)

Welcome

You are Smoker the Chaser

You are Viola, user of the Glare-Glare Fruit!

Each night you may observe a player with WITNESS:[PLAYER]. As a result you will learn the player, role name and alignment of any player that targeted that player with their own night action.

Welcome

You can use the command BARRIER: Player on a target during the night. Any action taken against that target has that action rebound towards its user. You can self-target once per game.

Welcome

You are Crocodile, the Desert King

You can influence people by having another player change their target to whoever you want during the night. by using the command: *truffleshuffle*:<PLAYER NAME 1>, <PLAYER NAME 2>. Player 1 will then target Player 2 with their night action.

Welcome

You are Scratchmen- Apoo, the living Instrument!

You are a parity cop. With the command COMPARE: Player 1, Player 2 you can check if your targets have the same alignment.

You can use the command CHASE: Player to check the alignment of a player, but it will only work if you had checked them before with compare.

You are a 3-shot Role Doubler

3 times during the game, at night, you target someone with your command PUMP: Player and their action is doubled for the night.

If your target's original action would have been affected by one other role or action the first time it was used, it would bypass this one restriction the second time.

If their action: Copy, Hide, Block, Protect, Inspect, Kill. It will occur twice on the same target.

If their action: Switch, Redirect, Miscellaneus, Recruit, an additional target will be selected at random.

Last edited:

SalvaPot

YEAH
Day 1 Actions

ResultNew Fighting AbilityTarget
[He/Him] nin - UTC+13-Shot Neighborizer
[He/Him] Fran - UTC-32-shot Bomb-kingmaker.
[He/Him] EzekelRAGE - UTC-6Killer (Attack self-targets )SPECIAL BUGGY BALL: Dr. Monkey
[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2Attention Seeker
[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-6Conditional ProtectorIt's Party Time
[She/Her] Dr. Monkey|Monkey - UTC-43 Shot Watcher, marker
[He/Him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-6Post Dependant Power Gaining
[He/Him] jman1954goat|Jman - UTC+7Redirect, Vote Nulifier. Action Randomnizer/Self-KingmakerCanon Silencio: EzekelRage
[He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-5Gifts an orb that creates chatsGIFT ORB: Sawneeks
[He/Him] malus - UTC-1Game Master (Gives BP, Roleblocks, Night Chat, Vote Manipulatio)PARTY TIME!!!!
[He/Him] A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance - UTC-6Neighborizer
[He/Him] AllThingsPurple/ATP - UTC-0Witness (Watcher that gets alignments and role name)

-Monkey killed by zeke Day 1
-Zeke lunched Day 1

ResultNew Fighting AbilityNight 1Night 1 extraNight 1 block
[He/Him] nin - UTC+13-Shot NeighborizerBlock: Hawthorn
[He/Him] LaunchpadMcQ|Launchpad - UTC-6Removes 1 Shot, Makes Target Self-Target, Weakens targetGROUND SECCO: TerraforceBLOCK: Loki
[He/Him] Fran - UTC-32-shot Bomb-kingmaker.Kill: ATPBlock: Loki
[He/Him] EzekelRAGE - UTC-6Killer (Attack self-targets )
[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2Attention SeekerLook over there!: ninBUGGY GIFT: StantasticBlock: nin
[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-6Conditional ProtectorGIFT ORB: AllThingsPurpleBlock: Hawthorn
[He/Him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-6Post Dependant Power Gainingblock: Turmoil7
[He/Him] turmoil7 - UTC-3RechargerSHADOW BUFF: ATPBLOCK:Sawneeks
[He/Him] jman1954goat|Jman - UTC+7Redirect, Vote Nulifier. Action Randomnizer/Self-KingmakerBlock:Lone_Prodigy
[He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-5Gifts an orb that creates chatsBLOCK: Hawthorn
[He/Him] malus - UTC-1Game Master (Gives BP, Roleblocks, Night Chat, Vote Manipulatio)Block: Terraforce
[He/Him] A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance - UTC-6NeighborizerLET’S HAVE A PIE: SawneeksBlock: nin
[She/Her] Hawthorn - UTC-4Track->2Shot Watcher->BPtrack:kyanruteblock: Kyanrute
[He/Him] AllThingsPurple/ATP - UTC-0Witness (Watcher that gets alignments and role name)WITNESS: Hawthornblock: Lokiduck
[He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+12ReflectorBLOCK: Zippedpinhead
[He/Him] Terraforce - UTC-4WitchBlock: Loki
[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5Parity Cop, CopCompare: Terraforce, FranBlock:Loki
[She/Her] lokiduck|Loki - UTC-8Role DoublerBLOCK: Terraforce

Last edited:

SalvaPot

YEAH
Night 1 results.

ResultNew Fighting AbilityNight 1Night 1 extraNight 1 blockresult n1result n1 extraresult block
[He/Him] nin - UTC+13-Shot NeighborizerBlock: Hawthorn (hit)hit (1)
[He/Him] LaunchpadMcQ|Launchpad - UTC-6Removes 1 Shot, Makes Target Self-Target, Weakens targetGROUND SECCO: TerraforceBLOCK: Lokilaunch makes Terra lost next commandfailed (16)
[He/Him] Fran - UTC-32-shot Bomb-kingmaker.Kill: ATPBlock: LokiKills atpfailed (19)
[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2Attention SeekerLook over there!: ninBUGGY GIFT: StantasticBlock: ninwhat happes to kyan happens to ninstan gets a gunfailed (40)
[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-6Conditional ProtectorGIFT ORB: AllThingsPurpleBlock: Hawthorngives orb to atpatp is dead, orb goes out at randomfailed (33)
[He/Him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-6Post Dependant Power Gainingblock: Turmoil7faiiled(89)
[He/Him] turmoil7 - UTC-3RechargerSHADOW BUFF: ATPBLOCK:Sawneeksturm recharges atpfailed (87)
[He/Him] jman1954goat|Jman - UTC+7Redirect, Vote Nulifier. Action Randomnizer/Self-KingmakerBlock:Lone_Prodigyfailed (51)
[He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-5Gifts an orb that creates chatsBLOCK: Hawthornfailed(65)
[He/Him] malus - UTC-1Game Master (Gives BP, Roleblocks, Night Chat, Vote Manipulatio)Block: Terraforcefailed (81)
[He/Him] A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance - UTC-6NeighborizerLET’S HAVE A PIE: SawneeksBlock: ninAmbulance invites sawneeks to the pie chatGot orb from sneeks at randomfailed(76)
[She/Her] Hawthorn - UTC-4Track->2Shot Watcher->BPtrack:kyanruteblock: KyanruteGot blocked by franfailed(30)
[He/Him] AllThingsPurple/ATP - UTC-0Witness (Watcher that gets alignments and role name)WITNESS: Hawthornblock: LokiduckNo resultRecharged by turm, Killed by franfailed (87)
[He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+12ReflectorBLOCK: ZippedpinheadGot a gun from Kyanfailed (55)
[He/Him] Terraforce - UTC-4WitchBlock: Lokilaunch makes Terra lost next commandfailed (22)
[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5Parity Cop, CopCompare: Terraforce, FranBlock:LokiResult: Different alignmentfailed (35)
[She/Her] lokiduck|Loki - UTC-8Role DoublerBLOCK: Terraforcefailed (46)

SalvaPot

YEAH
Day 2/Night 2 Actions

ResultNew Fighting AbilityDay 2Night 2result n1result n1 extra
[He/Him] nin - UTC+13-Shot NeighborizerINVITE: SawneeksKill: Kyanrute
[He/Him] LaunchpadMcQ|Launchpad - UTC-6Removes 1 Shot, Makes Target Self-Target, Weakens targetSables: Verelios
[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2Attention SeekerLook over there!: lokiduck, BUGGY GIFT: malus
[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-6Conditional ProtectorIt's Party TimeProtected from all night actions
[He/Him] turmoil7 - UTC-3RechargerSHADOW BUFF: LP
[He/Him] jman1954goat|Jman - UTC+7Redirect, Vote Nulifier. Action Randomnizer/Self-Kingmaker
[He/Him] malus - UTC-1Game Master (Gives BP, Roleblocks, Night Chat, Vote Manipulatio)BATTLE ROYALE
[He/Him] Lone_Prodigy - UTC-5Vote Thief GamblerStole Stan's vote
[He/Him] A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance - UTC-6NeighborizerEat: Fruit, GIFT ORB: KyanruteLET'S HAVE A PIE: TheChuggernaut
[She/Her] Hawthorn - UTC-4Track->2Shot Watcher->BPtrack: Lokiduck
[He/Him] AllThingsPurple/ATP - UTC-0Witness (Watcher that gets alignments and role name)
[He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+12ReflectorKill: TerraforceBarrier: Verelios
[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5Parity Cop, CopCompare: Jman, Loki
[She/Her] lokiduck|Loki - UTC-8Role DoublerPump: Verelios

Last edited:

SalvaPot

YEAH
ResultNew Fighting AbilityDay 2Night 2result n1result n1 extra
[He/Him] nin - UTC+13-Shot NeighborizerINVITE: SawneeksKill: KyanruteKyanrute was shot, survived due to look over there bpKilled loki instead due to look over there
[He/Him] LaunchpadMcQ|Launchpad - UTC-6Removes 1 Shot, Makes Target Self-Target, Weakens targetSables: VereliosReflected by stan, launch was weakend for the night
[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2Attention SeekerLook over there!: lokiduck, BUGGY GIFT: malusKyan lost his bpGift gun to malus
[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-6Conditional ProtectorIt's Party TimeProtected from all night actionsSneeks is protected
[He/Him] turmoil7 - UTC-3RechargerSHADOW BUFF: LPBuffed LP
[He/Him] jman1954goat|Jman - UTC+7Redirect, Vote Nulifier. Action Randomnizer/Self-KingmakerWas doubled by loki
[He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chugg - UTC-5Gifts an orb that creates chatsinvited to have pie by ambulance
[He/Him] malus - UTC-1Game Master (Gives BP, Roleblocks, Night Chat, Vote Manipulatio)BATTLE ROYALEgot a gun from kyan
[He/Him] Lone_Prodigy - UTC-5Vote Thief GamblerStole Stan's votebuffed by turmoil
[He/Him] A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance - UTC-6NeighborizerEat: Fruit, GIFT ORB: KyanruteLET'S HAVE A PIE: TheChuggernautThe Chuggernaut has been invited to the pie chat
[She/Her] Hawthorn - UTC-4Track->2Shot Watcher->BPtrack: LokiduckResult: Lokiduck visited jman
[He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+12ReflectorKill: TerraforceBarrier: VereliosStan shieldeed Vere from launch
[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5Parity Cop, CopCompare: Jman, LokiResult: They are both the same alignment
[She/Her] lokiduck|Loki - UTC-8Role DoublerPump: VereliosReflected by Stan, doubled herself and jmanKilled by nin due to kyan's look over ther

SalvaPot

YEAH
Day and Night 3

ResultNew Fighting AbilityDay 3Night 3PositiveNegative
[He/Him] nin - UTC+13-Shot Neighborizerrolebloocked
[He/Him] Kyanrute - UTC+2Attention SeekerGIFT ORB: Verelios, Buggy ScanBUGGY GIFT: Kyanrutesafe
[She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks - UTC-6Conditional Protector
[He/Him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-6Post Dependant Power GainingNight Prince: Verelios
[He/Him] turmoil7 - UTC-3RechargerSHADOW BUFF: vereliosrolebloocked
[He/Him] jman1954goat|Jman - UTC+7Redirect, Vote Nulifier. Action Randomnizer/Self-Kingmaker
[He/Him] malus - UTC-1Game Master (Gives BP, Roleblocks, Night Chat, Vote Manipulatio)Witness: Verelios
[He/Him] A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance - UTC-6NeighborizerLET’S HAVE A PIE: Verelios
[She/Her] Hawthorn - UTC-4Track->2Shot Watcher->BPWatch: theChuggernaut
[He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+12ReflectorBarrier: TheChuggernaut
[He/Him] Terraforce - UTC-4WitchCompare: TheChuggernaut, Hawthorn
[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5Parity Cop, Copsafe

Top Bottom