Gossip Thread A Dream Long Forgotten (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Welcome to your dreams. You dream of distant things, old things, better things and you are enjoying yourself... but then someone else comes. Hopefully you two will get along.

Last edited:

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Hello Hello Kalor, what a lovely dream you are having thanks for letting me in

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
This has nothing to do with my role. If you weren't involved, I assume someone else setup it up based on the flavour text.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
It was me :)

My role is a gossip, each night I can select one person to communicate with them via their dreams.

I must admit though, today was a random pick!
I need to submit my command by end of day, and I set a timer for half an hour before days end and everything, was not expecting a turbo lunch the moment I looked away. Since I didnt submit the command a player was chosen for me so it was a surprise for both of us haha

Now that has been explained, how do you feel about what happened this day phase?
I notice that you didn't vote today, were you caught out by the turbo lunch too?

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
This day phase felt very lazy, and I'm guilty of it as well, which is understandable when the main target is a claimed neutral. It's difficult to justify not voting them out when their claim seemed unlikely at the time. I think I would have believed Sparks slightly more if they said their win condition was to last the whole game llike it actually was rather than their attempt at saying it was only for 5 days.

I mentioned at some point that I would vote Sparks but didn't since we were close to turbo at the time. Wasn't around for the exact timing but it didn't change anything for me.

Who did you talk to on night 1?

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Yeah i agree it felt pretty lazy, probably a bit too lazy considering town is in a bad position right now and we don't have much leads.

Ah yeah thats fair enough, I was going to ask but I figured you would have voted Sparks.

I spoke to Reki the first night, we discussed how we felt about the first day and compared some reads of people, wasnt much to discuss night 1 unfortunately.

Just so you know the chat will lock 2 hours before the day phase begins but I believe you will still have access to it once it closes to read back anything we have discussed.

Kalor

Kay-lor? Kah-lor?
I may as well claim, at least partly. I doubt you're a scum gossip but better safe than sorry and hide the extra details.

I'm a motion detector. So I can check people and see if someone either performed an action or had actions performed on them. Didn't use it night 1 then for night 2 I've picked someone.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Ooh cool! Thanks for sharing that. I hope it picks up something useful. We need all the help we can get right now.

I can see a lot of role claims happening in the next day phase since I bet everyone will be using their abilities tonight like you are. Should definitely spice things up at least

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom