Costume Party - Neighborizer Thread

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Welcome to the Neighborizer chat! All regular game rules apply in here as well. This chat will only be open at night.

Banana

Costume Account
Deal.

Speaking of warm fuzzy feelings, Dany and Spidey definitely do not give me those.

Barney

Costume Account
As you can guess, I'm a *Checks notes* neighborizer? Well I guess I'm a gossip, I can add someone else every night and they'll get here the following night, I think.

So Bob Ross guessed right.

Barney

Costume Account
Deal.

Speaking of warm fuzzy feelings, Dany and Spidey definitely do not give me those.
Man, I gotta say, I have pretty much read nothing about Spidey so far. I agree on you on that bad feeling on danny.

I feel better about my read on prisoner, I think that is my next scum suspect.

Banana

Costume Account
I am the most exciting flavor of townie, a vanilla one.

Who did you talk to last night?

Barney

Costume Account
I am the most exciting flavor of townie, a vanilla one.

Who did you talk to last night?
No one, this is a permanent chat, even if I die this will stay here. I invited you on Night 1, and it took until now for you to talk. Same will happen to whoever I invite tonight, but as far as I know you'll still get to talk with that person even if I die.

Banana

Costume Account
I don't really have a scum read on Prisoner but admittedly I haven't really looked that deeply into him. I think the ancillary stuff around him what is giving me pause rather than anything they are doing themselves.

Banana

Costume Account
My current reads (assuming there are 3 left):

Spidey
Dany
? - this is likely someone on the lower end of the activity scale but no one in that pack is jumping out at me yet.

Barney

Costume Account
My current reads (assuming there are 3 left):

Spidey
Dany
? - this is likely someone on the lower end of the activity scale but no one in that pack is jumping out at me yet.
I could see that. I was debating if I should use the chat to single out people I thin are scum or to go for people I think are town, and I went with town.

I need to read more about spidey, because spidey has really not jumped at me at all except that one quote I made.

I could support you on a Dany vote, if that is where you want to go, since I can see that. How do you feel about Rey?

Banana

Costume Account
I had a fairly negative read on Rey on D1 but I mellowed on him in D2, his activity was definitely down. He did look like he was all over Dany when he was around and my conspiracy theory is that maybe Rey is a doc and noticed that the last post Clown quoted was from Dany which is my preferred crumb method if I'm a cop. If he is the doc I wonder if he would have protected Kool-Aid because of the vig tease, saw the one kill, and maybe assumed that Clown died checking Dany.

All of that may be a stretch but it did feel like Rey might actually know something about Dany and was trying to get it out there.

Barney

Costume Account
I had a fairly negative read on Rey on D1 but I mellowed on him in D2, his activity was definitely down. He did look like he was all over Dany when he was around and my conspiracy theory is that maybe Rey is a doc and noticed that the last post Clown quoted was from Dany which is my preferred crumb method if I'm a cop. If he is the doc I wonder if he would have protected Kool-Aid because of the vig tease, saw the one kill, and maybe assumed that Clown died checking Dany.

All of that may be a stretch but it did feel like Rey might actually know something about Dany and was trying to get it out there.
I see, but that would make it two cops in the game, hmm.

Anyway, I'm targeting Bob Ross, I made it obvious since I doubt scum would waste a kill on me, and I think doc should be on kool aid.

Banana

Costume Account
I don't think there are two cops in the game, at least I think it would be unlikely. I'm thinking that Rey might be the doc who protected what seemed like an obvious target (Kool-Aid) , saw there was only 1 kill when odds are Clown should have ended up being 2 kills, and then tried to put 2 and 2 together with Clown checking Dany and dying.

Barney

Costume Account
I don't think there are two cops in the game, at least I think it would be unlikely. I'm thinking that Rey might be the doc who protected what seemed like an obvious target (Kool-Aid) , saw there was only 1 kill when odds are Clown should have ended up being 2 kills, and then tried to put 2 and 2 together with Clown checking Dany and dying.
Ooooh.

That makes a lot of sense

Barney

Costume Account
We can only speak during the night, I might claim today but you don't need to back me up if you don't feel like it.

Banana

Costume Account
I'll back you up if you start getting any pressure or side looks. Who are you bringing in for the next night?

As for my lunch targets for today, assuming there isn't much in the way of new information I'm mostly going to be focused on Spidey and DT. I can't imagine that there will be much to put me off that but we'll see.

Barney

Costume Account
I'll back you up if you start getting any pressure or side looks. Who are you bringing in for the next night?

As for my lunch targets for today, assuming there isn't much in the way of new information I'm mostly going to be focused on Spidey and DT. I can't imagine that there will be much to put me off that but we'll see.
I invited bob ross, as I said I will in the thread, lol

Bob Ross

Costume Account
Hmm, Rey as a doc? I don't see it but we must have a doc so it has to be someone. At least now you have someone to tell them to back off from you tomorrow.

Barney

Costume Account
Yeah, sorry if I put a target on your back, I've been trying to play fast and lose with my claims, and the main reason why I screwed up my role so badly is because I misread how it worked in the first place. Hopefully you get protected, or they target me, since I feel my role is not that important tbh, lol.

Barney

Costume Account
I still think Kool-aid is town, I don't see KAM lunching drak like that if he was scum, at that moment you could go for a tie and it would be easy to justify it on the chaos.

So I invited him.

Bob Ross

Costume Account
Yup, he's scum 100%, thank fuck scum is slipping on their own because I never would've guessed Zombie, I thought he was town for surs.

Barney

Costume Account
Yup, he's scum 100%, thank fuck scum is slipping on their own because I never would've guessed Zombie, I thought he was town for surs.
Yeah I could never shake the suspicion that drac vs zombie was a scum vs scum situation, let me see if I can find my post so you can quote me if I die.

If you die the chat closes or do we stay and talk still?
I just read that the chat will close, damn, I really didn't read that at all xD.

Barney

Costume Account

I really liked how chaotic last second vote was, no time for scum to react at all, we can probably feel good about a few there on that vote, specially Kool-Aid. I'll argue that scum wouldn't go for a push on zombie unless prisoner was also a scummate, but then almost everyone on prisoner (Me included) switched to zombie during the last second struggle.

I don't think this entirely clears zombie of suspicion tho, this could have been a gambit that didn't pay off, since Bob Ross was leading in votes for a while there.

I also think killing Clown is a weird choice, since Clown made the last vote on zombie (Steve and Mine got in late)

Bob Ross

Costume Account
I wonder what this will mean for Prisoner, could we really had 3/4 scum pinned D1? Seems hard to believe, I need to reread Prisoner, last time I checked he was kinda null for me.

Barney

Costume Account
I wonder what this will mean for Prisoner, could we really had 3/4 scum pinned D1? Seems hard to believe, I need to reread Prisoner, last time I checked he was kinda null for me.
It really looks like it, how lucky could we be? Man Zombie must be really kicking himself in the scum chat, I feel bad for them.

Barney

Costume Account
I got a few minutes to spare so here is what I found out:
Witch suggest switching to Zombie

Votes looked like this:

Dracula
(4 votes)
Cereal Killer - 0 0
Banana - 0
Zombie - 0
Bob Ross - 0
Rey - 0

Banana (3 votes)
Witch - 0 0
Dracula - 0
Witch - 0
Clown - 0

Zombie (3 votes)
Baby - 0
Jack Sparrow - 0
Witch - 0 0
Cereal Killer - 0

Prisoner (2 votes)
Barack Obama - 0
Minecraft Steve - 0

Witch (1 votes)
Kool-Aid Man - 0

Bob Ross (1 votes)
Daenerys Targaryen - 0 0
Spider-Man - 0
Dracula - 0 0

Minecraft Steve (1 votes)
Daenerys Targaryen - 0

Clown (1 votes)
Prisoner - 0

Daenerys Targaryen (0 votes)
Prisoner - 0 0
Rey - 0 0

Spider-Man (0 votes)
Cereal Killer - 0 0

Cereal Killer (0 votes)
Spider-Man - 0 0
Dracula - 0 0

Barack Obama (0 votes)
Cereal Killer - 0 0

And it was Prisoner who decided to start another wagon on you.

Prisoner saved himself here: https://www.outermafia.com/index.php?threads/499/page-7#post-86979

Witch voted zombie here: https://www.outermafia.com/index.php?threads/499/page-7#post-86987

And it endedlike this: https://www.outermafia.com/index.php?threads/499/page-8#post-87016

==== DAY 1 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Dracula (6 votes)
Cereal Killer - 0 0
Banana - 0
Zombie - 0
Bob Ross - 0
Rey - 0
Prisoner - 0
Kool-Aid Man - 0

Prisoner (5 votes)
Barack Obama - 0
Minecraft Steve - 0
Barney - 0
Witch - 0 0
Cinderella - 0
Cereal Killer - 0

Zombie (5 votes)
Baby - 0
Jack Sparrow - 0
Witch - 0 0
Cereal Killer - 0 0
Witch - 0
Cereal Killer - 0 0
Kool-Aid Man - 0 0
Daenerys Targaryen - 0
Clown - 0

Bob Ross (1 votes)
Daenerys Targaryen - 0 0
Spider-Man - 0
Dracula - 0 0
Daenerys Targaryen - 0 0
Prisoner - 0 0
Cereal Killer - 0 0

Banana (1 votes)
Witch - 0 0
Dracula - 0
Witch - 0 0
Clown - 0 0

MS and me tried to vote zombie out.

That leaves Spider-Man on you, Obama and Cinderella on Prisoner.

But, honestly, I think Prisoner is scum too, a lot of reluctlance to vote drac or zombie. Probably the last scum, too.

Barney

Costume Account
I don't see scum-witch starting a train on zombie on a whim, then again Witch was on Banana. Hmm.

Bob Ross

Costume Account
Yeah after thinking about it I think Prisoner might be scum, but idk we should go after him right after Zombie or wait a bit, we'll be 2 mislynches away from mylo still, I think it's a good opportunity to clear up someone like Rey.

Barney

Costume Account
Yeah after thinking about it I think Prisoner might be scum, but idk we should go after him right after Zombie or wait a bit, we'll be 2 mislynches away from mylo still, I think it's a good opportunity to clear up someone like Rey.
Yeah, zombie is the obvious target for today. Oh boy this one is going to be interesting.

Barney

Costume Account
Anything you'll want me to say to the thread in case you are targeted tonight? In my case, just quote my long-ass post above.

Bob Ross

Costume Account
Ok I'll save our posts here in a notepad in case the chat closes and I lose access so I can post them, as for me I got nothing to say really, I think I've played a really bad game so I wouldn't recommend others following what I say, but after Zombie I think Rey/Prisoner or Sparrow is the way to go.

Bob Ross

Costume Account
Actions are locked anyway so even if I was scum I couldn't act on it, lol.
I wasn't talking about you lol, in general, I trust you and I really don't think you're scum. Thing is scum seems to be going for less obvious doctor saves, Clown and Banana, me and Witch should be safe, wouldn't be surprised if they chose someone like Cinderella or Baby who are a bit town read but not too much.

Barney

Costume Account
I wasn't talking about you lol, in general, I trust you and I really don't think you're scum. Thing is scum seems to be going for less obvious doctor saves, Clown and Banana, me and Witch should be safe, wouldn't be surprised if they chose someone like Cinderella or Baby who are a bit town read but not too much.
I have a strong town read on cinderella, even if Cind was not on any of the two day 1 trains. Baby would make a strong kill pick, I think.

My play has been messy mostly because I had little time to commit to the game, sadly, but I do want to mess with the scum team and force them to make plays that could make a tracker find them, hopefully.

Kool-Aid Man

Costume Account
Hey There,
I really appreciate the invitation even though i did not believe you and wanted you dead ( sorry for that ) and my Vigilante bluff kinda effed with everyone and now i am widely scum read because of that.

after reading through the thread my current scum reads are Prisoner aswell as Spiderman, i was initially thinking that Witch was scum but as i already pointed out in the game thread, It was Scum V Scum on Day 1. Her being another scum is in my eyes unlikely.

Not sure what to make out of Obama, he seems to be there but not really scum or Town read by anyone.

Kool-Aid Man

Costume Account
I don't trust KM one bit still.

Fair, I mean I know why you wouldn't.
One last argument for me before I will drop it and try to give out more reads before the night ends.

Let's get down to the fact that I had my vote on Dracula aswell as zombie on D1. If I was scum that would mean it was a SvS situation and I as scum moved my vote from witch to zombie to Dracula. I made my case for witch unlikely being scum because her situation was similar to mine.

Barney

Costume Account
I don't trust KM one bit still.
I don't know where I stand. On one hand, if it was a scum v scum situation then KAM effectively choose he would rather lose a goon than a jack of all trades.

On the other hand, KAM had a vote on either of them, so if there was a plan in place to just let drak die I don't think KAM would flip flop as he did.

Barney

Costume Account
So, who should I invite today? I was thinking Steve or Cinderella, but at this point it gets harder.

Barney

Costume Account
i kinda feel bad that i killed discussion in here. Sorry for that
Not really? There really is nothing much to talk about except "Hey, I'm the gosspip, anything to say"
"Nah, not really"
"Understandable, have a nice day".
If you feel there is something you can share here that are not ready to share on the main chat, go ahead.

Bob Ross

Costume Account
Idk, I wouldn't say KM is a priority right now, would rather see Rey/JS lynched. I'm also wary of BO and MS

Cinderella

Costume Account
I think it’s most likely JS from how the votes went last night.I’ve literally gotten all my reads wrong though lmao

Barney

Costume Account
Holy shit my S v S v S theory was right? What are the odds.

I'm glad I was away, I was so close to voting rey, that might gave prisoner enough wiggle room to avoid lunching.

Bob Ross

Costume Account
Barney I suggest even if you have more shots to not add more players, I think it's ok to have a group of people we trust, at least you and Cinderella.

Barney

Costume Account
Barney I suggest even if you have more shots to not add more players, I think it's ok to have a group of people we trust, at least you and Cinderella.
I don't really agree with this, the only information here that is not outside is your role,, and there could be a risk to me visiting people (like, say, me getting shot).

So I'm up to adding someone else, the question is who.

Cinderella

Costume Account
I don't really agree with this, the only information here that is not outside is your role,, and there could be a risk to me visiting people (like, say, me getting shot).

I think Spidey is probably town unless Rey is also scum

Bob Ross

Costume Account

Well I suggested something, it's your role so you can do it if you want.

Barney

Costume Account
Well I made a pick between obama and rey since those two voted for prisoner, I didn't consider spider-man yet because that could have been a sacrificial hammer.

Barack Obama

Costume Account
VOTE
(for Obama)
Gonna be a landslide election, not since 2008 :(

the question becomes; who in gossip chat has been the master manipulator?

It’s obvious to me now that Bob Ross was shot at or lied about his BP.
Would scum waste a shot on someone they know has a bp, instead of klling anyone else?
It’s going to be clear when I’m gone that someone definitely did ‘waste’ their shot. And in a twisted way it makes perfect sense. If Rey wasn’t cleared by Spider-Mans motion tracking then scum could have set up three lunches instead of two

Top Bottom