Level 2-3 - Neighbor Thread

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Welcome to the Neighbor Thread!

Please keep in mind all normal game rules apply in here as well, and that it will be visible after the game is over.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Should probably change my avatar back now that Costume Party is done lol

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Should probably change my avatar back now that Costume Party is done lol
Nah, this chat is also the cool kids club of Gamerunners this season who changed their avatars to reflect the game they were running!

Natiko

I love being redacted. What did you make of day end? I didn’t like how the votes stifled, but I was scared to swap votes and not have anyone swap with me. Really wish Alexem hadn’t tried to justify his Brazil vote in the manner he did, felt so strange to not just call a survival vote what it is.

Natiko

Nah, this chat is also the cool kids club of Gamerunners this season who changed their avatars to reflect the game they were running!
True, I wouldn’t want to ruin the theme :D

Besides I’d have to get on the computer to swap back and that’s a lot of work.[/highlight]

Verelios

Were-elios
I love being redacted. What did you make of day end? I didn’t like how the votes stifled, but I was scared to swap votes and not have anyone swap with me. Really wish Alexem hadn’t tried to justify his Brazil vote in the manner he did, felt so strange to not just call a survival vote what it is.
So why did you go for Alexem over Brazil? I know you didn't want Maol but it seemed like you thought Brazil was more suss than Alex.

Natiko

So why did you go for Alexem over Brazil? I know you didn't want Maol but it seemed like you thought Brazil was more suss than Alex.
I did, what scared me off was the wagon itself had Fran and Coolest on it which neither I had any confidence in them being town. Then Coolest swapped to Alexem so I bailed on that wagon and tried to help push a Coolest one, but that went nowhere. Brazil was completely MIA through all of this, but Alexem jumped on the Brazil wagon and instead of just outright saying it was a survival vote he tried to justify it as if it was just a regular ol' vote which didn't sit well with me. It was only after he got the lead and everything just slowed that I wanted to swap to Brazil after Fran and Coolest had bailed.

I don't know what to think of the maol and Coolest thing at the EOD. It doesn't really seem like a slip per se, but it was a bit strange. I also thought it was odd that Fran ended his day off wagon after all the back and forth I had with him about voting, but I'm worried I'll end up in a tunnel so I'm going to try and let that one breathe.

Is this thread open 24/7?

Verelios

Were-elios
I did, what scared me off was the wagon itself had Fran and Coolest on it which neither I had any confidence in them being town. Then Coolest swapped to Alexem so I bailed on that wagon and tried to help push a Coolest one, but that went nowhere. Brazil was completely MIA through all of this, but Alexem jumped on the Brazil wagon and instead of just outright saying it was a survival vote he tried to justify it as if it was just a regular ol' vote which didn't sit well with me. It was only after he got the lead and everything just slowed that I wanted to swap to Brazil after Fran and Coolest had bailed.

I don't know what to think of the maol and Coolest thing at the EOD. It doesn't really seem like a slip per se, but it was a bit strange. I also thought it was odd that Fran ended his day off wagon after all the back and forth I had with him about voting, but I'm worried I'll end up in a tunnel so I'm going to try and let that one breathe.

Is this thread open 24/7?
There's a big possibility Coolest gets pushed today. I can't really see any reason not to other than the limited information we could get, but we'll see how it goes.

As an aside, if I got NKed then there's a 50% chance I could die so that's something to think about. It'll be even more interesting if I wasn't the NK target. I have a feeling that it would be in the upper to middle range, so assuming they're town Fran, Launch and you are good picks, while second order picks would be Z-beat, Brazil and Uzzy if ducking protection.

Did you go back and re-read Fran? Do you think he's playing in an extra passive way this game?

Natiko

There's a big possibility Coolest gets pushed today. I can't really see any reason not to other than the limited information we could get, but we'll see how it goes.

As an aside, if I got NKed then there's a 50% chance I could die so that's something to think about. It'll be even more interesting if I wasn't the NK target. I have a feeling that it would be in the upper to middle range, so assuming they're town Fran, Launch and you are good picks, while second order picks would be Z-beat, Brazil and Uzzy if ducking protection.

Did you go back and re-read Fran? Do you think he's playing in an extra passive way this game?
I'll be curious who just instantly jumps on the Coolest/Maol thing today after very little movement happened there yesterday. Coolest was trending towards a scum read for me by day end, but I don't really think that "slip" was anything so I'm curious to see if anyone takes the easy bait at day start.

I'd be shocked if the kill isn't one of the more active or middle of the pack players. Killing in Z-Beat/Uzzy/Brazil would be a real curveball, because while some players go for the low info kills I don't think we got a TON of info from the D1 votes at this stage for that to seem like a likely path. If I had to bet I'd say Launch - pretty universally townread.

I have not gone back and re-read since day end other than the actual posts leading up to it to get an idea of vote progression. Fran didn't seem very invested in the result at day end though, if nothing else.

Just a couple minutes away now.

Verelios

Were-elios
The kill was about what I expected. Although I'm trying to grasp the logistics of killing Fran right now. Why? I'm left wondering if another high poster is scum and needs a bigger slice of voice cake.

Natiko

Fran did suspect you, you're a top poster too. Scum Neighborizer...? :eyes:

Just kidding

Unless...:eyes:

I am, I don't think that's the most likely possibility lol

Natiko

The latter. Her read was an awkward transition that didn't make much sense given what we knew.
I don’t think scum can or even are likely to only sheep other scum, and you know first hand as scum I don’t try and instruct others how to play or what to say. That said, if she is scum I’ll gladly die for that flip. A 1:1 trade is good any day of the week.

Verelios

Were-elios
I don’t think scum can or even are likely to only sheep other scum, and you know first hand as scum I don’t try and instruct others how to play or what to say. That said, if she is scum I’ll gladly die for that flip. A 1:1 trade is good any day of the week.
Totes, but you know what I mean when talking about Uzzy who might be encumbered by all the meta narratives. You're not one to tell someone not to do something unless it's placid advice, so WIFOM.

That said, I trust you enough to be your neighbor and the day is still early.

Natiko

Totes, but you know what I mean when talking about Uzzy who might be encumbered by all the meta narratives. You're not one to tell someone not to do something unless it's placid advice, so WIFOM.

That said, I trust you enough to be your neighbor and the day is still early.
Speaking of - and feel free not to answer if you want to withhold it - will others be joining us over time?

Natiko

Probably not. Having more neighbors would kind of suck.
Okay, makes me more inclined to trust both you (because why would scum want to limit the knowledge they gain) and the openness I should have in this chat. Don’t bamboozle me.

Verelios

Were-elios
Okay, makes me more inclined to trust both you (because why would scum want to limit the knowledge they gain) and the openness I should have in this chat. Don’t bamboozle me.
Well, let's not bamboozle each other and it'll be fine. Shake on it bro.

Natiko

How do you see Jman?
Right now he has a decent amount of scum equity in my mind. I don’t feel like he has done much in the way of scum hunting, especially for how many posts he has. His push on Maol is the main thing, but even that was flimsy (which to be fair it was D1). I know others said this is how he played in the last game, but a sample size of one doesn’t mean much. He’s probably the most suspect of the higher post count players in my eyes.

Verelios

Were-elios
Right now he has a decent amount of scum equity in my mind. I don’t feel like he has done much in the way of scum hunting, especially for how many posts he has. His push on Maol is the main thing, but even that was flimsy (which to be fair it was D1). I know others said this is how he played in the last game, but a sample size of one doesn’t mean much. He’s probably the most suspect of the higher post count players in my eyes.
That's about where I am, though I rate him a bit lower.

Natiko

I still town read Maol, the case on Launch is against the grain enough that I wouldn't think it the most likely path for scum to take this phase. Currently Maol and you are probably my top town reads, though Launch is still up there on my list. I kinda think Z-Beat might be town too, but it's mostly gut.

Verelios

Were-elios
Z-beat is an interesting case of him suddenly being a lot more active while also offering some substance D2.

I'm currently thinking about what angle I want to move this day. Worst case scenario with 2 scum, we have 3 mislunch chances until we lose. I think that's enough time to hone in on one scum, but I also want to do enough today that we aren't going into next day blind.

With that said, I don't think an Uzzy lunch is a good idea. It gives us some insight into other players, but most of her reads are regurgitated from things other people have just said. I'm left wondering if this is just new player anxiety sheeping other people's reads to be active. Nothing there is quite substantiated.

Natiko

Z-beat is an interesting case of him suddenly being a lot more active while also offering some substance D2.

I'm currently thinking about what angle I want to move this day. Worst case scenario with 2 scum, we have 3 mislunch chances until we lose. I think that's enough time to hone in on one scum, but I also want to do enough today that we aren't going into next day blind.

With that said, I don't think an Uzzy lunch is a good idea. It gives us some insight into other players, but most of her reads are regurgitated from things other people have just said. I'm left wondering if this is just new player anxiety sheeping other people's reads to be active. Nothing there is quite substantiated.
I’m content leaving the vote for now and seeing what shakes out, but I’m not married to it. Don’t see myself going for the Launch vote unless a reread greatly changes my mind. Coolest is even less info than Uzzy since it’s such an easy vote to land on. I would maybe got Jman still but right now he’s starting to contribute a bit more so I’m not super eager to push that boulder uphill. Brazil just feels like a shot in the dark.

Verelios

Were-elios
I’m content leaving the vote for now and seeing what shakes out, but I’m not married to it. Don’t see myself going for the Launch vote unless a reread greatly changes my mind. Coolest is even less info than Uzzy since it’s such an easy vote to land on. I would maybe got Jman still but right now he’s starting to contribute a bit more so I’m not super eager to push that boulder uphill. Brazil just feels like a shot in the dark.
That's one way to do it. Hm, I might start pushing Z-beat in order to get his thoughts.

Natiko

This phase is so quiet I’m starting to lose hope on it going well. I feel like my reads are eroding just because people are giving me less reason to trust them due to all the indifference.

Verelios

Were-elios
Hmmm, it's hard when people post less than you want them to. I'm the person with the most posts and I'm solidly a mid-tier poster. A bit surprised you haven't posted more since you're usually pretty prolific.

Natiko

Hmmm, it's hard when people post less than you want them to. I'm the person with the most posts and I'm solidly a mid-tier poster. A bit surprised you haven't posted more since you're usually pretty prolific.
I think it’s been awhile since I was one of the top posters in a game, but being fairly busy hasn’t helped for sure.

Natiko

Nobody scumreads us at all do they. One of us is probably dead tonight.

Natiko

Feel free to push on me some in the thread, maybe we can buy ourselves a little time. I forgot Maol scumreads you. If scum think we might be viable wagons maybe they’ll let us live lol

Natiko

I think my real struggle is everyone in this game I either town read or feel like they’re an easy vote to push which usually gives me pause.

Verelios

Were-elios
Feel free to push on me some in the thread, maybe we can buy ourselves a little time. I forgot Maol scumreads you. If scum think we might be viable wagons maybe they’ll let us live lol
Well, that's an odd thing to do though. I don't think it would give us any time either, other than being somewhat perfomative.

Natiko

Well, that's an odd thing to do though. I don't think it would give us any time either, other than being somewhat perfomative.
Is it when I have my doubts on the rest of town pulling this one out if we die? Lol But it’s fine now that Z-Beat is pushing me, at least I won’t be universally townread.

Verelios

Were-elios
Is it when I have my doubts on the rest of town pulling this one out if we die? Lol But it’s fine now that Z-Beat is pushing me, at least I won’t be universally townread.
I hope that doesn't come true, but I sometimes I want to shake people into backing up their reads if they're not gaining steam. It's a very passive game at least.

Natiko

I hope that doesn't come true, but I sometimes I want to shake people into backing up their reads if they're not gaining steam. It's a very passive game at least.
Yeah, not sure why Maol is being so passive. I feel like usually he’s a little more vocal, but I mixed him up with an entirely different player at first so what do I know.

This day end just feels bad yet again. No one seems interested in doing much but just sitting and waiting. Between Uzzy and Coolest I’m inclined to go back to Uzzy because it at least gives us more information and accountability. We flip Coolest and you’re just going to get a lot of people shrugging and saying he was being anti-town.

Verelios

Were-elios
Yeah, not sure why Maol is being so passive. I feel like usually he’s a little more vocal, but I mixed him up with an entirely different player at first so what do I know.

This day end just feels bad yet again. No one seems interested in doing much but just sitting and waiting. Between Uzzy and Coolest I’m inclined to go back to Uzzy because it at least gives us more information and accountability. We flip Coolest and you’re just going to get a lot of people shrugging and saying he was being anti-town.
You think Coolest is going to flip up town?

Natiko

You think Coolest is going to flip up town?
No one is really making any effort to save him. The Uzzy wagon maybe, but I townread you and Launch so it doesn’t fit. He self votes at a moment that could’ve caused a turbo accidentally, and for what? He didn’t do it in a fit like scum sometimes do, he just seems to not give a fuck in general.

Verelios

Were-elios
No one is really making any effort to save him. The Uzzy wagon maybe, but I townread you and Launch so it doesn’t fit. He self votes at a moment that could’ve caused a turbo accidentally, and for what? He didn’t do it in a fit like scum sometimes do, he just seems to not give a fuck in general.
Man, this game is fucking with me. I don't know. Uzzy just sheeped Maol's reads but that has been a consistent pattern. Now I'm not sure if that's just how she plays or what.

Natiko

Uzzy swinging the vote there doesn’t even make sense if she’s scum though. She was set to survive by just letting Coolest die. Only way it makes any sense is if the scum team is literally Uzzy and Coolest, but then why start out the day going for Coolest if you didn’t want it to unfold like that?

Natiko

Didn’t trust J “I don’t worry about ties” man to vote with less than two minutes to go, and I tried to wait and see if you responded or other thoughts rolled in and got scared I’d miss the deadline if I kept waiting

Verelios

Were-elios
Didn’t trust J “I don’t worry about ties” man to vote with less than two minutes to go, and I tried to wait and see if you responded or other thoughts rolled in and got scared I’d miss the deadline if I kept waiting
Yeah, I generally thought it would be easier to vote launch now than get dragged down in the same arguments tomorrow. And it looks like you were right about Uzzy.

Natiko

Nah, just you and me.
I’m an X-shot tracker. I didn’t move N1 because I assume there’s a scum JOAT or something and hopefully they burned their counter already. I was fully intending to go for Jman tonight, but maybe I’ll do Launch to try and resolve that.

Verelios

Were-elios
I’m an X-shot tracker. I didn’t move N1 because I assume there’s a scum JOAT or something and hopefully they burned their counter already. I was fully intending to go for Jman tonight, but maybe I’ll do Launch to try and resolve that.
Oh. Probably should have told me when actions lock just to be one the safe side, but that sounds like a good plan.

Natiko

Oh. Probably should have told me when actions lock just to be one the safe side, but that sounds like a good plan.
I haven’t committed to anything yet, but I wanted to claim now so we could talk about it some. I’m basically going to treat you as if we were masons but with a dash of paranoia in case we both get to lylo and decide we have to stab each other for our own sanity.

Verelios

Were-elios
I haven’t committed to anything yet, but I wanted to claim now so we could talk about it some. I’m basically going to treat you as if we were masons but with a dash of paranoia in case we both get to lylo and decide we have to stab each other for our own sanity.
Shiiit, that would be tough. Something that occured to me is Coolest seemed to imply an inves. Power today. How likely is it that he's telling the truth?

As for launch, I think he's a good target. If we have a doc in play, and we find he was scum and moved, he might claim doc so the real one CCs.

I really hope there's a cop so we get more info tomorrow too.

Natiko

Shiiit, that would be tough. Something that occured to me is Coolest seemed to imply an inves. Power today. How likely is it that he's telling the truth?

As for launch, I think he's a good target. If we have a doc in play, and we find he was scum and moved, he might claim doc so the real one CCs.

I really hope there's a cop so we get more info tomorrow too.
I might think Coolest has a decent chance of being Town but I trust nothing he says lol

Hopefully whoever I pick I either get no movement or I track him to the dead person lol (and hopefully that dead person is not one of us)

Verelios

Were-elios
I might think Coolest has a decent chance of being Town but I trust nothing he says lol

Hopefully whoever I pick I either get no movement or I track him to the dead person lol (and hopefully that dead person is not one of us)
That would certainly suck if one of us died, but I don't think scum would go through that trouble after day end. They're better off picking up a mid poster.

Natiko

That would certainly suck if one of us died, but I don't think scum would go through that trouble after day end. They're better off picking up a mid poster.
Maybe they’ll do me a solid and take out Jman lol

Natiko

Well, it would suck regardless if he's town.
I mean I don’t want to shock you here - but scum are going to kill someone that’s town. Ideally it won’t be the same person I target, and it’ll be someone I don’t trust.

Verelios

Were-elios
I mean I don’t want to shock you here - but scum are going to kill someone that’s town. Ideally it won’t be the same person I target, and it’ll be someone I don’t trust.
Yeah, you're right. There are just so few people in the game I have a good read on, whether because of their inactivity or eccentricity.

Verelios

Were-elios
If we don't have protection then we're two mislunches away from losing the game. Tomorrow is going to be crucial for us. Today was probably the best day for us to take a wild shot.

Natiko

If we don't have protection then we're two mislunches away from losing the game. Tomorrow is going to be crucial for us. Today was probably the best day for us to take a wild shot.
I still think they’re both town so I don’t think we’d be in a dramatically different position either way. You’d have people saying the same things they were today - was Uzzy trying time push an easy vote on Town!Coolest? Was scum!Coolest being protected by the push for town!Uzzy? Uzzy and Coolest were the leaders all day then suddenly they both come together to vote out town!Launch? Suspicious! Etc.

Verelios

Were-elios
I still think they’re both town so I don’t think we’d be in a dramatically different position either way. You’d have people saying the same things they were today - was Uzzy trying time push an easy vote on Town!Coolest? Was scum!Coolest being protected by the push for town!Uzzy? Uzzy and Coolest were the leaders all day then suddenly they both come together to vote out town!Launch? Suspicious! Etc.
Ohhh man, I can see it now. Not looking forward to day start in that case.

Natiko

If you think we need a bolder move after the safer day end, I can always just try and track someone less likely to be the vote candidate today, but who I think could be scum.

Verelios

Were-elios
If you think we need a bolder move after the safer day end, I can always just try and track someone less likely to be the vote candidate today, but who I think could be scum.
Nah, you should go with your gut on this, if only so that you're assured of your reads going into tomorrow.

Natiko

Nah, you should go with your gut on this, if only so that you're assured of your reads going into tomorrow.
My gut says to go for someone I’m less sure on. I think I’m going to track Z-Beat.

Verelios

Were-elios
My gut says to go for someone I’m less sure on. I think I’m going to track Z-Beat.
That's a good move. I'm really not sure about him. His early game was lackluster but he put in just enough effort yesterday for me to second guess myself.

Natiko

I didn’t actually. I just said it as a test to see how you would react - you were pretty on board with a Launchpad track, and now I know you were fine with a Z-Beat one. Just covering my bases lol I tracked Launch.

Verelios

Were-elios
I didn’t actually. I just said it as a test to see how you would react - you were pretty on board with a Launchpad track, and now I know you were fine with a Z-Beat one. Just covering my bases lol I tracked Launch.
That's good to know. So unless one of us bit the bullet we should have a reasonable shot at scum today. I'm partial to Z-beat being scum myself, though I'm a little hesitant on Jman. Why do you think he might be scum?

Natiko

That's good to know. So unless one of us bit the bullet we should have a reasonable shot at scum today. I'm partial to Z-beat being scum myself, though I'm a little hesitant on Jman. Why do you think he might be scum?
It’s something I’ve felt since D1 when he was my second highest scumread. I don’t feel like he has done much scum hunting or investigation despite being one of the top posters. Also process of elimination. If you, Launch, and I aren’t scum that leaves Z-Beat, Jman, Coolest, Maol, and Brazil. I still think Maol and Coolest are more likely town than not, and Brazil I feel like would be more engaged as scum than he has been this game. We’ll see who the NK is first and work from there.

You’ve hinted around about your power, but just to confirm - we’re basically linked now right? So if a claim is needed to get Town on the right track we won’t gain anything from you doing it since we’ll be coinflipped if scum target you anyways?

Verelios

Were-elios
It’s something I’ve felt since D1 when he was my second highest scumread. I don’t feel like he has done much scum hunting or investigation despite being one of the top posters. Also process of elimination. If you, Launch, and I aren’t scum that leaves Z-Beat, Jman, Coolest, Maol, and Brazil. I still think Maol and Coolest are more likely town than not, and Brazil I feel like would be more engaged as scum than he has been this game. We’ll see who the NK is first and work from there.

You’ve hinted around about your power, but just to confirm - we’re basically linked now right? So if a claim is needed to get Town on the right track we won’t gain anything from you doing it since we’ll be coinflipped if scum target you anyways?
That's about right. I still think we can claim if necessary just to increase our odds of cornering scum. Although it may be better to wait a day if we're both alive? The problem is that I don't see both of us living for very long.

I'll have to assess the situation again because I don't want to rule Coolest out and have that come back to bite me, but he also tells us absolutely nothing. I also have a gut feeling that scum will never go for him if he's town so that he ends up in mylo. Maol, I somewhat feel should be town, so it really comes down to Z-beat, Jman and Brazil for today. I'll go ahead and push Z-beat to begin the day.

Natiko

That's about right. I still think we can claim if necessary just to increase our odds of cornering scum. Although it may be better to wait a day if we're both alive? The problem is that I don't see both of us living for very long.

I'll have to assess the situation again because I don't want to rule Coolest out and have that come back to bite me, but he also tells us absolutely nothing. I also have a gut feeling that scum will never go for him if he's town so that he ends up in mylo. Maol, I somewhat feel should be town, so it really comes down to Z-beat, Jman and Brazil for today. I'll go ahead and push Z-beat to begin the day.
I tend to agree, but if we did need to claim to get Town to focus in on the correct pool and we weren’t linked in such a way I was going to suggest having you claim it in order to bait scum and give me another night hopefully. But since we’re linked it’s irrelevant - hopefully with both of us nudging town in the correct direction we can get someone in the pool without having to claim.

Verelios

Were-elios
I tend to agree, but if we did need to claim to get Town to focus in on the correct pool and we weren’t linked in such a way I was going to suggest having you claim it in order to bait scum and give me another night hopefully. But since we’re linked it’s irrelevant - hopefully with both of us nudging town in the correct direction we can get someone in the pool without having to claim.
Well, we won't die at the same time so it may still be possible. We can take that gamble since we're already at this point.

Natiko

Well, we won't die at the same time so it may still be possible. We can take that gamble since we're already at this point.
We can cross that bridge if it comes to it. With how this game has gone day will start and Launch will inexplicably be the one dead.

Natiko

Launch has almost the same idea, very nice.
If I get another track off I think we probably win. Fingers crossed we flip scum with a counter role to mine so that we can trust my results fully.

Natiko

Let’s say the wagons come down to me vs Z-Beat and I need to claim - do you think I claim my role or yours? Yours gives me a slightly better shot at not being targeted, but it also isn’t as “clearly town” as mine. If I claim mine though no way in hell I get another shot off. Might not matter though if Z-Beat is exactly what he seems to be.

Natiko

Also if I do end up claiming Tracker I’m saying I tracked you N1 and got no movement. Maybe it helps you live a little longer.

Verelios

Were-elios
Let’s say the wagons come down to me vs Z-Beat and I need to claim - do you think I claim my role or yours? Yours gives me a slightly better shot at not being targeted, but it also isn’t as “clearly town” as mine. If I claim mine though no way in hell I get another shot off. Might not matter though if Z-Beat is exactly what he seems to be.
Hm...if it comes down to you and Z-best you should probably wait for him to claim first, though I doubt it swings to that point. He might even make a claim that's easily CCed.

But between us, one of us is definitely dead if we get scum.

Natiko

Hm...if it comes down to you and Z-best you should probably wait for him to claim first, though I doubt it swings to that point. He might even make a claim that's easily CCed.

But between us, one of us is definitely dead if we get scum.
Seems like he wants to push the Coolest wagon first because he thinks it’s the easier path. Less resistance to a Coolest vote, and if Coolest flips town he gets to go “well Natiko knew this would happen! Scum!” lol

Verelios

Were-elios
Seems like he wants to push the Coolest wagon first because he thinks it’s the easier path. Less resistance to a Coolest vote, and if Coolest flips town he gets to go “well Natiko knew this would happen! Scum!” lol
We'll see. He'll need to get more supporters for it and I don't think he has the numbers.

Natiko

I hate what’s happening right now. I really can’t put it into words without getting a warning for hostility.

Verelios

Were-elios
I'm tired as fuck. So sad Fran died, and was neutral I guess, because I wish he could've been tossed all this shit.

Natiko

I don’t even care at this point. If Coolest wants to play it this way then fuck it. Either I’m just wrong and he’s scum or he’s the one that threw the game because he couldn’t be bothered enough to even just keep his antics remotely in favor of town.

Top Bottom