Gossip Thread Humming Chat

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Welcome Sawneeks, i hope you dont feel pressued when i tell you that i invited you into this lovely Chat of ours.

I have the ability to invite two more players into this chat, but lets keep it between us for the moment.

Only player i trust (besides vere) is you atm.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Not sure if you noticed but, we had 9 votes and the day did not end.
Jman came in and put another vote down.
When the day ended you could see that Stans vote did not really count as it was striked.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Morning, nin! I was not expecting a chat lol

Before I dive into anything else why did you pick me? And why tonight?

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
I have to use a day command in order to create a night chat.
did not really feel comfortable with anyone on day 1, thats why i skipped creating one.
On Day 2 however i made good enough reads and i feel most comfortable around you.
not sure how to express this but the meta way you read me gives me fuzzy feelings.
You play like your typical town self

Sawneeks

little green dog
That makes me feel a biiit better about you, honestly.

Why do you think Stan's vote didn't count? I honestly wouldn't have noticed unless you pointed it out.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
That makes me feel a biiit better about you, honestly.

Why do you think Stan's vote didn't count? I honestly wouldn't have noticed unless you pointed it out.

I still don't know... I mean maybe it had to do with the use of the gun ? Still not sure.

Will head to bed now, will give you an in depth read list when I wake up if that's okay.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Yeah, I was thinking the gun as well unless something else is going on. We'll have to ask him tomorrow.

No worries, goodnight! I might post a couple more questions here for you while you sleep.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Since you were one of the only people to ping Fran as scum do you have any feelings/thoughts on who his teammates might be from his interactions? Everyone seemed to townread him pretty quickly after he confirmed he made Malus' role.

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Since you were one of the only people to ping Fran as scum do you have any feelings/thoughts on who his teammates might be from his interactions? Everyone seemed to townread him pretty quickly after he confirmed he made Malus' role.

Good morning,

Thats the tough thing atm, everyone is playing very careful and trying to seem town. my gut is asleep after that hard work but here are my thoughts. With Fran turning out Mafia i am not sure what to think, since that means that every player involved in this game could make roles for either town or mafia.

malus : had him at null last time, still unsure what to think of him. Fran being mafia just made him more of an question mark for me.

Zippedpinhead|Zipped : His whole stick of only being able to keep at a certain post count makes me still laugh. The way he has been playing though has me comfortable that he is townish ? If he is mafia though he is playing effin good. for now he switched into a town lean.

jman1954goat|Jman : Started off sour since he "wasted" his shot on zeke, Vere came along and explained it which put him into a neutral position, but the way he just gave up while playing against AWAA has me iffy. He is a null to me.

malus : Turns out, Fran ( mafia player ) made his role, he was more of a town lean before but this changes it into a null.

Sawneeks|Sneeks : Like i said earlier, you did not put yourself out there excessively you came into the game hunting like you good old self which gave me strong town vibes, sure i used my meta to decide but currently my strongest player after Vere.

TheChuggernaut|Chugg : Chugger is still on the top 3 town players, if he is mafia i will eat my hat.

Verelios : Since he claimed and got a positive red check on Fran i am confident that he is town.

Hawthorn : soft town lean, she usually gets some heat for playing like that. For the moment i dont see her being scum.

lokiduck|Loki : Day 1 was rough for her, she had a connection to Zeke which she explained and i decided to not go into for the moment i dont see scum in her.

Kyanrute : Nothing changed since he called out Zeke in the best way possible.

turmoil7 : Other than his math skills, which i piggybacked on and got heat for it. i dont know. His post #1,486

zipped, activate the bomb I will hammer you

just left a sour taste in my mouth. Maybe he was joking but still

Lone_Prodigy : i still dont know what to think about him, he barely posts lol

A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance : He was one of the few players who called me out for the piggyback, usually that gives me a good feeling since he is doing some work, but still. Unsure about him.

LaunchpadMcQ|Launchpad : Playing the usual Launch self, usually he is more agressive but he already said that he has usually more time. Still unsure :(

Stantastic : he shot terra, which gave Vere the confirmation that Fran was Mafia. He also lost his vote privileges. Transformed from a Town lean into a null for me.

This game is tough as you can see i dont really have anyone as a suspect or strong scum lean. Even though i read though the game twice now i cant really grasp it.
This will be a tough one.

Hopefully my thoughts can help you for the moment.

Top Bottom