Event Thread Party Chat 2

SalvaPot

YEAH
Every player gets a positive vote and a negative vote that they must use before the night ends. The player with most positive votes of each chat gets a BP and the player with the most negative votes is roleblocked for that night.

Use the command:
Positive: X
Negative

Players:
[He/Him] malus - UTC-1
[He/Him] Verelios - UTC-5
[He/Him] Stantastic - UTC+12
[He/Him] nin - UTC+1
[He/Him] A Wild Ambulance Appears|Ambulance - UTC-6

A Wild Shark Appears

Our resident acupuncturist
So here’s another interesting tidbit that Neeks left in my chat. She said that nin was a neighborizor too and that he invited Neeks to a chat as well.

Verelios

Were-elios
Hmmmmm

So, both you and nin are neighborizers? That's weird...that's very weird. Why didn't anyone who was in a chat with Nin come forward?

A Wild Shark Appears

Hmmmmm

So, both you and nin are neighborizers? That's weird...that's very weird. Why didn't anyone who was in a chat with Nin come forward?
I don't know how his works, but Neeks was invited on Night 2. From the sound of it he hadn't invited anyone else or maybe his can't have multiple neighbors?

Also apparently with his neighborhood Neeks got instant access after the invite. With mine I target a player at night and then they get access the next day.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
Thats definitely odd, but i dont really have a theory beyond people coincidentally making similar roles?

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Good night everyone!

Okay, like wild ambulance said already I am indeed also a neighborizer. 3 shot to be specific. I target someone at day and they get access at night.

I did not trust anyone at D1 and therefore no one was invited into my night chat before.

When she hinted that she was part of more than one night chat I was ofc curious and perplexed when you AWAA were also neighborizer.

A Wild Shark Appears

The reason I bring this up is because Kyan and Chugg believe that the last scum is between jman, turms and nin. I felt like this was worth bringing up. Also I've been keeping track of all the role creators. Monkey is the only one who never revealed the role she made (ATP is probably parity cop). Launch claimed she probably made the gun, but that role almost definitely is scum related. The way she described it made it seem more than a simple neighborizer role though.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
I feel pretty good on everyone in this thread, which is nice but also means this is a lot less exciting than it could have been.

Stantastic

Our Badminton Stanpion
yeah sounds good then, nin is probably lowest on the trust list of yall anyway so win win.

Negatve: Nin1000

Im probably going to sleep soon so if anyone has anything incredibly important to share pls do so soon.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Negative: nin

Among the people here, his votes look most like they could be bus votes.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I would like a confirmation for Kyan since we still haven't seen any explanation for why Zeke's role is different from what Kyan claimed to have created. A whole lot would need to fit together for that flip to be fake, since all dead Scum members have believably claimed a created role and their flips have been confirmed by other players.
On D3 he also completely avoided talking about Launch and spent the day shading Zipped and Hawthorn.

Verelios

Were-elios
I would like a confirmation for Kyan since we still haven't seen any explanation for why Zeke's role is different from what Kyan claimed to have created. A whole lot would need to fit together for that flip to be fake, since all dead Scum members have believably claimed a created role and their flips have been confirmed by other players.
On D3 he also completely avoided talking about Launch and spent the day shading Zipped and Hawthorn.
I dunno, what was Kyan's claimed PR again?

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I dunno, what was Kyan's claimed PR again?
Kyan claimed to have created a 1-shot public parity vigilante, which means if the shooter shoots someone with the same alignment they die (Claim Post). Zeke flipped with a 2-shot vigilante that could only shoot Town.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Oh, he claimed 1-shot Bullet Proof Attention Seeker (link). Anything happening to him also happens to his target.

Top Bottom