Mason Thread Brothers Chat

What about bluffing that it's been stolen? No ones claimed the stolen item ability so it may cause someone to behave differently? Since I assume it's Scum who has that ability.

Though maybe there is two or more that can steal items? idk, just throwing out ideas.

Vincent Alexander

My best friend is a monkey
What about bluffing that it's been stolen? No ones claimed the stolen item ability so it may cause someone to behave differently? Since I assume it's Scum who has that ability.

Though maybe there is two or more that can steal items? idk, just throwing out ideas.
Hrm. Bluffing it was stolen might be a good idea too. The risk is that someone might say, "Oh, that sure is mighty convenient!" So, I'm not sure. So I guess you can:

1) Say nothing. No one has brought up the helmet much, and it might be forgotten
2) Bluff that you traded it away. This could lead to questions about who you sent it to and why. You could just say, "I have my reasons and I can't divulge it at this time."
3) Bluff that it was stolen. This could lead to people saying, "Jee, isn't that convenient!" and thinking you really just gave it away to scummate. In all fairness, they could think that for 2, but then you just say, "Why the heck would I advertise I gave it away then?"

I'd wait til near the end of the day before I would do anything, so we can see how things are then.

(unless turbo happens before hand)

Vincent Alexander

Might not be around as much today. No sleep so I may fall asleep on the couch later haha.
lol. Sound good. I was going to pop in and say I'm going to be pretty inactive myself, at least until much later tonight. First day back to work in a while. Gonna be busy.

Vincent Alexander

Should I also claim or leave it until I have no choice?
Hrm. Might as well keep it quiet for now until you need to in my opinion? If we come out as masons together, people will start linking all of our posts together needlessly. No need to get everyone wrapped up in us at this point.

Vincent Alexander

I think you've become a likely NK target during the next night phase because you're being townread by most.
Yeah, that definitely makes me a target. The only thing to my benefit is that I absolutely suck at hunting for scum.

I really don't know where to land on this vote. I need to start digging into defensive players. That seems to be the only thing I get lucky with. The only one that folks haven't commented on much in group 2 is Brazil. Let's see if there is anything there....

Vincent Alexander

I just have no clue....lol. I think it's the risk taker in me that wants to push Hedin only because if they are truly a cultist recruiter and are pulling a fast one on us.....that'd be fun to catch. And if not, welp, we just killed a potential soft cop.

Vincent Alexander

Pretty much parked in front of my computer today also if you have any thoughts, but....I've got nothing. Just working on reports, reports, and more report for work.

Vincent Alexander

I had no idea what you were talking about, then checked the thread. Oh my. The fact you can stack is up also is....tasty.

I won't be around until much later, so I imagine I'll have a lot of catching up to do.

I got Rebellion giving me one more shot of my ITA ability. Assuming no issues, I won't be mentioning it until tomorrow (in-game time) since I'll use my ITA ability during the next night phase.

Vincent Alexander

I got Rebellion giving me one more shot of my ITA ability. Assuming no issues, I won't be mentioning it until tomorrow (in-game time) since I'll use my ITA ability during the next night phase.
Finally around to catch up, but probably can't post much of anything yet. That's pretty awesome. That's the one that gives everyone 5% ITA again? I loved that ability. Round 2 would be fun.

25% is still good odds!

Yeah, I'm not mentioning it in thread and trying to either seem a little scummy or at least a worst target than others. Scum might kill me to avoid the rng shot hitting them lol.

Don't know who gave me the item though.

Vincent Alexander

Am I crazy for not wanting to kill Fran? Like...let's try to get someone who isn't a neutral. Though they could be lying. That self-vote feels genuine though

Vincent Alexander

I fully support investigating Sorian. They are a wild card and claim to only have one ability. Every single other person has been JOAT, right...? At least town.

Vincent Alexander

Lots of discussion about Fran being an absorber maybe? And if they absorbed Blarg's lunchproof? Math. Lots of math. Other things.

I've been on phone calls and meetings since 8:00 AM my time and haven't had a break yet. Someone scheduled a noon meeting too, so no lunch. What kind of monster schedules a noon meeting?! Yesterday, I had no pep and drive. Today I have it....but no time. Ready for the weekend so I can join in.

I'm sure you have an item. What it is, I don't know though.

Also :( @ all that work but at least the weekend is coming up!

Vincent Alexander

I'm sure you have an item. What it is, I don't know though.

Also :( @ all that work but at least the weekend is coming up!
I was going to guess it might be the Rebellion also, but in the games Vergil never had it or used it, even if their father made both the Yamato and the Rebellion. Surely mine is something else out there. Ynnek having items fall out of their pockets shows me others might be stockpiling and not revealing.

I was going to guess it might be the Rebellion also, but in the games Vergil never had it or used it, even if their father made both the Yamato and the Rebellion. Surely mine is something else out there. Ynnek having items fall out of their pockets shows me others might be stockpiling and not revealing.

Could always risk asking in the thread itself. lol

Seemed obvious to me. lol

Haha.

I do want the day to end though. I feel bad for Fran if Geno really did do an oopsy that screwed Fran but being uncooperative pretty much means their lunch is set and will happen. And most of today has been about lens so just get the lens in then turbo imo.

Vincent Alexander

Haha.

I do want the day to end though. I feel bad for Fran if Geno really did do an oopsy that screwed Fran but being uncooperative pretty much means their lunch is set and will happen. And most of today has been about lens so just get the lens in then turbo imo.
I'm hoping Fran is just BS'ing and we're going to flip scum here.

Hero for both. I am worried about Godfathers after all the shit we've seen so far but they can resolve themselves later in the game I guess.

Vincent Alexander

Hero for both. I am worried about Godfathers after all the shit we've seen so far but they can resolve themselves later in the game I guess.
Same. A godfather would looove to get scanned and skate by. I did feel pretty good about Launch though...? So if I had to choose one of them, it'd be Nat.

Hey, I'm a scum lean lol.

I am very tempted to shoot Sorian with my ITA shot.

We need some fucking scum flips though because without scum flips to look through, it's hard to hunt for connections.

tinfoil hat/conspiracy Stu: There is no Mafia, just Neutrals

Conspiracy Stu #2: The neutrals are actually all mafia scum with their own neutral land chat. They flip neutral but it's all fake flips and their real mafia flips are are replaced with the neutral flips.

Vincent Alexander

Hey, I'm a scum lean lol.

I am very tempted to shoot Sorian with my ITA shot.

We need some fucking scum flips though because without scum flips to look through, it's hard to hunt for connections.

tinfoil hat/conspiracy Stu: There is no Mafia, just Neutrals

Conspiracy Stu #2: The neutrals are actually all mafia scum with their own neutral land chat. They flip neutral but it's all fake flips and their real mafia flips are are replaced with the neutral flips.
Sorian makes me nervous because someone took a shot at them which failed, which means they now get to use that as a "green check." And it really isn't since we have so many powers out there. Could've been a scum shot, neutral shot, day vig, etc. Sorian already makes me suspicious. Now I'm even more nervous of them coasting by. Not that my shot does much, but I'll gladly put a shot at Sorian too. I had a potential 2nd option...but I can't even remember who now.

As for tinfoil #2......ugh. That's not a bad guess. Except wait. Heroes win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Have neutrals ever counted in that regard? There might have to be at least one scum team, although it is bastard, so I dunno.

As for tinfoil #2......ugh. That's not a bad guess. Except wait. Heroes win when all threats to the town are eliminated. Have neutrals ever counted in that regard? There might have to be at least one scum team, although it is bastard, so I dunno.

Haha, that was just me shooting crap and seeing what sticks.

That said, Neutrals can indeed count as a threat. Like being an SK aka Fran's wincon which is last player alive.

That said, I am sure there is a mafia team out but hey, at least it's an idea for future designers :P

Nice try at shooting Sorian.

You aren't scum though right?

(nah, I'm sure you're not. I have a feeling you'd have asked scum to kill me before I could get my ITA ability off just to avoid anyone getting lucky with Scum. Though maybe I'm wrong and you are scum but if you are, well played :P)

(<3)

Posting this from Razmo hahaha:

4pd6ab.jpg

Starting to feel down now. That's kinda why I went a bit nutty in the main thread. Gonna take a small break from posting me thinks.

Vincent Alexander

Hey hey! Busy day at work. Haven't had time to look at game thread yet, but thank you for sword. I am literally catching up while going to bathroom then back to work....lol. The Rebellion leveled me up and gave me 3 ITAs. They each have a 25% chance to hit. I am probably like...the worst person to have this power.

Starting to feel down now. That's kinda why I went a bit nutty in the main thread. Gonna take a small break from posting me thinks.
If you wanna see someone going nutty, just read me last night....lmao. I was all over the place. I had to finally shut myself up and leave.

Posting this from Razmo hahaha:

4pd6ab.jpg
lmao

Vincent Alexander

Nice try at shooting Sorian.

You aren't scum though right?

(nah, I'm sure you're not. I have a feeling you'd have asked scum to kill me before I could get my ITA ability off just to avoid anyone getting lucky with Scum. Though maybe I'm wrong and you are scum but if you are, well played :P)

(<3)
I thought you wanted to shoot Sorian also, so I went with it. lol. Good thing it didn't hit! Or maybe not.

They each have a 25% chance to hit. I am probably like...the worst person to have this power.

Can you use all 3 of those shots today? I hope one of them hits!

If you wanna see someone going nutty, just read me last night....lmao. I was all over the place. I had to finally shut myself up and leave.

I did, laughed a bit. Still defending you though! <3 We are brothers after all hehehe.

I thought you wanted to shoot Sorian also, so I went with it. lol. Good thing it didn't hit! Or maybe not.

Oh no, I did but Seeing someone try to shoot you, I just had to try and shoot them back. Failed though :(

Vincent Alexander

Hey Hey! Sorry! I stopped looking over here.

If you haven't realized, we're pretty darn townread. I vouched for Stu quite a lot because nothing he's done has come off scummy at all. In fact, his ability has now helped kill scum. So, Royal_Flush trying to drive a wedge here....That is suspicious as hell.

Top Bottom