Scum Thread Cult of Kosmos Chat

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
You are Untitled Goose

You are Aligned with the Heroes (That’s the TOWN.) You will win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

The Goose agreed to help the heroes but sneaky as it is it decided to instead help a Cult that was started within the heroes, and became Goose, leader of the Bird League.

You are Town(Cult of Kosmos) Jack of All Trades

Roleblocker and Item Stealer: You have a 3 shot Roleblock that also steals any items the targeted player has, use it with the command HONK:Name

Unroleblockable: You cannot be roleblocked.

Protector: You have a 3 shot heal that protects a player from any action from kills if the player is a cultist. Use it with the command Power of the Birds:Name

Cult of Kosmos: You are a member of the Cult of Kosmos, Cult of kosmos is a secret group composed of town players that plays against town, you have a chat you can speak in and all flip with the cult of kosmos removed from your pm's. If a member of the cult dies then to lynch the others you need 2 votes less than the majority, and this stacks to a minimum of 1. The Cult of Kosmos wins if they survive the endgame with more than 2 members left, if 1 member is left they join town with the disadvantage of the vote intact. Cult of Kosmos players are modkilled if they mention the cult or hint at it.

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Does that mean Chuggs is immune to the event roleblocks as well?

Natiko

Welcome Natiko

You are Demitri Maximoff

You are Aligned with the Heroes (That’s the TOWN.) You will win when all threats to the Heroes are eliminated.

The Vampire Lord initially was reluctant to join the heroes but instead decided it was in his best interest if he joined. However he was later invited to the Cult of Kosmos and joined without second thought, he then became Demitri Maximoff, leader of the Vampire League.

You are Town(Cult of Kosmos) Jack of All Trades

Vampire Bite: Every Night target a player, if that player with the command [Midnight Bliss:Name[/highlight], depending on their blood type the following will happen:
A: You will Protect them
B: You will Roleblock them
AB: You will enter a secret chat with them for the next day and night
O: Steal an item from them

Commute: 1 shot commute with the command Bat Form

Cult of Kosmos: You are a member of the Cult of Kosmos, Cult of kosmos is a secret group composed of town players that plays against town, you have a chat you can speak in and all flip with the cult of kosmos removed from your pm's. If a member of the cult dies then to lynch the others you need 2 votes less than the majority, and this stacks to a minimum of 1. The Cult of Kosmos wins if they survive the endgame with more than 2 members left, if 1 member is left they join town with the disadvantage of the vote intact. Cult of Kosmos players are modkilled if they mention the cult or hint at it.

The Cult of Kosmos chat is here: Soon

Your Partners Are: Sorian, Chuggernaut, Brazil

Your Blood Type is AB

Species:Vampire

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/he...-will-decide-the-fate-of-the-universe.332960/

Good Luck, Demitri!

Mine. Also I’ve been drinking for the last hour and will probably be drinking for most of this game.

Natiko

Of course I have the role that means I might have to post extra much which sucks because I might be really spotty on my presence. Also boo, I can’t try to kill Sorian. I was looking forward to instantly being opposed to each other

Natiko

Also I just want to say in advance Geno I really appreciate the crazy shit you come up with even if it doesn’t always 100% pan out. I k ow this is the end of the trilogy and you’re kinda over Era but I hope you stick around and run more stuff. I’d even love to collaborate with you sometime.

Natiko

I don’t know what we’re up against but we got a great team so fingers crossed a couple of us can make it to the end.

Also I just want to say in advance Geno I really appreciate the crazy shit you come up with even if it doesn’t always 100% pan out. I k ow this is the end of the trilogy and you’re kinda over Era but I hope you stick around and run more stuff. I’d even love to collaborate with you sometime.
Thanks dude, If the army thing doesn't happen in January I do still have until the end of the summer to participate in games, I'm planning to join DD. Then I have to go no matter what lol, suck that it used to be 9 months just a few months ago and when I'm about to go it's increased to 12 :(. After that though I might be able to join games and stuff if my Masters allows me, hopefully.

Natiko

Thanks dude, If the army thing doesn't happen in January I do still have until the end of the summer to participate in games, I'm planning to join DD. Then I have to go no matter what lol, suck that it used to be 9 months just a few months ago and when I'm about to go it's increased to 12 :(. After that though I might be able to join games and stuff if my Masters allows me, hopefully.
Fingers crossed my friend. I’m sure I’ll still be hanging around when that day comes. You’re good people, I hope the real life stuff doesn’t derail your, well, real life to a crazy extent. You’ll always have friends here.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Oh and my blood type is A by the by. Forgot to quote that part and I'm guessing it's important.

And yeah, this is a hell of a team

Natiko

Also should I actually record this fucking song. I'm considering it.
If you can pull it off do it. I want to but I’m unsure if I’ll get a chance to practice enough before day end or even when I’d do it since I’ll be out of town. Like, hey fam I know you’re all trying to celebrate but I gotta sing over here so shut up

Also also also are we scum or town. I'm very confused lol
I think scum but if only one of us is left we become town. We’re basically a survivor cult

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
If I can pull it off I'll record. Going to practice a bit more, but the Africa section just destroys me lol.

Honestly this makes it kind of easy to blend in because we can put in work solving. Us being town on a check is nice to. Just have to hope we don't get picked off by the other scum teams, but we have some nice protection here so that'll help

Natiko

I can always protect you Chuggs in the absence of a better choice. So that’s something

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
I’ll post mine in a bit, @Geno i assume I’m unprotectable? Also, I assume kills don’t bounce right? Because lol if they do

Sorian

Staff member
Oh right and one other question, my second power is very clearly anti-town and Chugg’s literally mentions the cult, are those things removed from the role PM as well?

Sorian

Staff member
Welcome Sorian

You are Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman is a known asshole, he decided to join the heroes only to fuck them over from the inside, joining the Cult of Kosmos right after, becoming Eric Cartman, leader of the Human League.

You are Town Mirror

Mirror: Anyone using an ability on you will use it on themselves instead.

Framer: 3 times in the game with the command Respect my Authoritah: Player you will frame a player, if they are targeted for a scan it will show as Not Town.

The Cult of Kosmos chat is here: Soon

Your Partners Are: Chuggernaut, Natiko, Brazil

Your Blood Type is B

Species:Human

Game Thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/he...-will-decide-the-fate-of-the-universe.332960/

Good Luck, Eric!

Natiko

Mirror is a great ability for PR magnet Sorian.

Geno will our flavor that alludes to our cult status be replaced with fake flavor on flip or will it be blank?

Welcome Brazil

You are Sylvanas Lich Queen

Sylvanas has been a long time member of the heroes ever since HVV1 where she killed the Lich King and became the Lich Queen, however the tide has changed, Sylvanas’ interests changed when the Cult of Kosmos invited her into their ranks, she then became Sylvanas the Lich Queen, leader of the Undead League.

You are Town(Cult of Kosmos) Hammerer

Hammerer: If a player is 3 votes away from majority PM the command By the Order of the Lich Queen: Name, this power stops working below 10 players.

The Cult of Kosmos chat is here:

Your Partners Are: Sorian, Natiko, Chuggernaut

Your Blood Type is A

Species:Forsaken/Undead/Night Elf

Good Luck, Sylvanas!

Natiko

*laughs in ultimate betrayal when I kill you and Sorian*
You get a pass Chuggs

Also is that unlimited Brazil?? What the fuck lol

Sorian

Staff member
Does Brazil show up on the vote tool as the final three votes? Or just a character name?

Sorian

Staff member
Sorian is a mirror
>Except for scenario A
>And scenario B
>Definitely not a mirror for scenario C

Sorian

Staff member
I'm just going to dunk my item on Fanto, could maybe do something but doubt it and I don't think it's any of ours.

Sorian

Staff member
Probably worth mentioning that we have 0 reason to bus each other, kind of a given but just so no one goes wild on a Blarg level plan. We flip as regular ass town, we should be town reading each other for any old bullshit.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Yeah that’s what I was thinking too. Think we should push back and argue about reads, but I don’t think there’s a point in scum reading each other. We get no cred for that

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Brazil you're good at reading your brother right? I know there's not much there, but can you give me a gut read there whenever you get a chance?

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
This is fucking perfect. Steal Fantos shit, everyone but me and Raz get the heat for it, and even if they figure out someone might be unblockable they’re probably going to look at Raz first with how much he keeps hammering home it wasn’t him

Sorian

Staff member
I still need to be a good little townie and report that it's my item, better in the long run if Fanto gives it to me on her own.

Sorian

Staff member
@Geno I assume day actions also reflect right? Also can items be stolen from me?

Natiko

Geno can I get some clarification on the whole if we lose a member we take less votes to get tossed? I don’t quite follow what it means when it says this stacks to a minimum of one.

Geno can I get some clarification on the whole if we lose a member we take less votes to get tossed? I don’t quite follow what it means when it says this stacks to a minimum of one.
Let's say majority is 17, if Sorian is lynched majority for you will be 15.

Natiko

But how does it stack to a minimum of one? I don’t understand that portion

Sorian

Staff member
Though it would be funny if min was 0 and you just started a day and immediately ended it.

Just to clarify, I am unlimited hammerer, right?

Wondering if I should use it as soon as possible just to make people lose their minds.

I'll take Geno's thumbs up as Geno saying that yes, I should use it as soon as possible just to make people lose their minds.

Sorian

Staff member
You should absolutely use it instantly whenever you can as long as it’s not on one of us. It’s probably our strongest tool without items for our particular win con.

Sorian

Staff member
Sorry, I thought I’d be back by day end but I missed it by a bit, lol at the ending though.

Sorian

Staff member
I don’t think I understand the timeline stuff, was that a Fanto ability or does someone/something else decide that. If so, why would she ever choose darkest timeline?

Sorian

Staff member
I think he Blarg'd it up, if anything I don't think straight up scum Blarg does that, maybe a weird neutral.

Sorian

Staff member
Also shame, I was purposely waiting for near end of day to move and now I only ended up with LP

Sorian

Staff member
Did we know Fanto had three items and I'm just misremembering?

Sorian

Staff member
Ah ok, kind of skimmed just to catch up, I assume if Geno doesn't say which question goes to which item, we should A) try to get question 2 right or B) just clean sweep it.

Top Bottom