Mason Thread Saiyan Chat

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Well we are in luck! I opened my chest and got the Left Potora Earring, if you can equip the right one we can fuse!

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
BTW since I was roleblocked today I won't be able to use my ability, I'll explain it to you tomorrow if I'm still alive then :P

Indeed. Will definately need to work to get a chest and/or figure out a good way to signal to the rest of town that we're looking for the left earring.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
I just confirmed with Geno that because I have earring equipped it cannot be stolen, I was thinking otherwise I would send it to you with your roleblock so that it couldn't be stolen but this works out even better

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
If they ask me what item I picked up im not really sure what to say, the item is useless right now for me but would be 100% useless for anyone else but if I said that they probably wouldn't believe me haha

You could always say it's a buff that you need, that would get the point across.

As a heads up, I'll be offline for a few hours, having Thanksgiving dinner in an hour.

LuxCommander you have received the item Left Potara Earring, you can wear it with the command Wear, if Caulifla is also wearing the other one you will fuse into Kefla

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Since I've been attacked and moved to Oceania along with 4 others I'm concerned, I have unequipped the earring and sent it to you just in case! I think there is a chance if I die that I might be able to come back so seems a waste for us to lose the earring

Okay, let's keep this thing from being snatched. Silver lining is that as long as I don't get killed, no one else is getting it.

Wear

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Sweet, between you wearing it and your passive roleblock it likely won't get stolen, and if anyone tries to steal from me they will get nothing. If they try and call me out I'll tell them I was wearing it.

By the way, my power is to roll a dice. I target a player and if I roll 1-2 I steal an item, if its a 3 I can heal them, if a 4 i heal you instead, if I roll a 5 I commute and if I roll a 6 nothing happens.

Naturally since I'm roleblocked tonight I can't use it lol

So Fanto has it out for both of us, probably my bad for not playing smarter on the PIK inquiry. Need to figure out the best way to phrase the thinking before responding, especially since I have that passive roleblocker ability.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
I feel like I'm being goaded into being defensive so they can point and go "See! Look how suspicious!" for an easy day 1 lunch lol
I need to cool my head and not rise to it any more.

Do you have any scum reads right now? I'm honestly struggling even more than I usually do day 1.
I still think Stuart was weird about the map thing and I don't get Vere rushing to his defense like that. It feels like he and Purple were co-ordinating towards me there to make me look suspicious

Gosh, I always suck at reading players on Day 1. The deflections from ATP this morning are sus to me. I also always put more stock into investigating high post count players on Day 1, because of the fluff they usually are full of.

But I also always get flagged as scum by other players on Day 1. Every time. The only exception I've had... I was scum, lol

I also have a feeling that ATP and Blarg know each other in-game. Possibly another team chat duo, because I don't recall Blarg mentioning he was away in the thread. It could be a simple deduction, or it could be a matchup.

If someone tries to train us, we may want to go ahead and let town know we're connected. I've held off because I think it's best if we wait so as not to draw any unnecessary attention from scum.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Raz, thoughts on cryptically letting people know about the earring?
I have no objection to it, I would hint that you are a part of a duo and need an item but maybe suggest that you don't know who the partner is?
Since we are both in Oceania and trapped if they make a connection between us we have a higher chance of being screwed over.

If push comes to shove I still have my (sometimes) healing role to fall back on as a reason to keep me around

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
I'm honestly surprised nobody has asked about my item yet considering how much scrutiny I'm under, Brazil mentioned it recently but nothing came of it

Yeah, and I've kinda been laying minor breadcrumbs that I know about your inventory change. Shocked no one has picked up on that yet either.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Backed you up with Wee, it was obviously a spelling mistake but didn't want wee thinking you still had a random vote or that you weren't replying

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
I think he's probably joking about that and it probably won't stop people lunching him anyway even if he is "confirmed town"
He seems to have been setting up the joke to slowly replace and kill Fanto since she was mod confirmed

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Sweet yeah I was gonna suggest doing so.
The role PM's we have seen from the 3 dead players make both of ours look very tame in comparison, we must unlock some crazy powers once we fuse that we will have to use this chat to co-ordinate on

If you fuse your name from now on will be Commander Razmos. I am not going to announce anything flavor related, just that you 2 fused into 1.

8c13c8633620f7b874e998c6becbe9d34f6ed9f4_00.gif

You are now a single player, you have only 1 vote, but it counts double, you can use it with the command Double: Player, only 1 of you can vote at any time, additionally you keep both your powers, the dice power is.
If it rolls a 1. Steal an item, if it rolls 2. Heal the player, if it rolls 3. create a chat for the next day with that player, if it rolls a 4. Commute, if it rolls a 5. Roleblock the player lastly on 6 reroll the die. 2 times in the game you can Rig the roll: X, X being the number you want it to land on. On N3 you become SSJ Kefla, you will unlock another ability.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
For the record, if you're gonna check our claims, don't investigate me, investigate Raz.
Having said this, wouldn't I have inherited your passive roleblock since we are now 1 person?

So.... Launch is right, we should have kept that to ourselves. I completely missed that we actually have control over that. I wrongly assumed it was a roleblock that we didn't have control over, so any investigation would have flagged us as scum.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Yeah, it's fine though it doesn't really matter. Its better they know rather than try and investigate/poke us during the night and come away suspicious

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Just gonna say we definetly know each others alignment because there is no way their idea of a scum/town fusion makes any sense at all

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Hmm I'm gonna have to reread but nothing suggests Fran to me yet. Why do you think so?
Since we have a double vote in a small group we have a lot of power there to reach majority so I think we should wait and see what trains start to develop now that people are moving away from MrHedin

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
By the way Natiko asking if we can be shot is pretty suspicious, makes me think that what he's really asking is if we can still be killed.
I think scum are going to see us as real threat now and will try to night kill us.

Commuting means we can't be night killed right?

For that reason I wonder if we should rig the dice for this night phase to commute so we can reach night 3 and gain a new power. What do you say?

Agreed on the waiting, we'll end up with a train that will be easy for scum to hide on.

Rereading Fran's history, you're right. Seems chill. Especially since he has a softclaim here. Probably best to keep him around for the short-term.

Yes, commuting will allow us to stay out of range. We should totally rig the dice tonight.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Nice, in this way our slip about the passive roleblock will work in favour. Scum are probably thinking up ways to remove our roleblock so they can kill us. If they think they can do that but then we commute it turns all their attention towards us, avoids a night kill and wastes their power

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
I think Vere and Vincent are the other mason chat, I think that is why they are asking about whether you were confirmed town in my PMs and vice versa. We need to be consistent

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Like their line of questioning isn't completely out of place, I did wonder for a second if it was possible but it makes zero sense in context and from everything we are seeing here.
Plus out of the 2 characters Kale is the least likely to be a villain or even neutral, and there is nothing bad about Caulifla at all

Stuart just claimed to be Vincent's partner, and is claiming they are Dante and Virgil. If that's the case, I am now super paranoid about them, specifically VA, since Stuart is claiming Dante. If there's going to be a messed up alignment duo, it's going to be them.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Stuart just claimed to be Vincent's partner, and is claiming they are Dante and Virgil. If that's the case, I am now super paranoid about them, specifically VA, since Stuart is claiming Dante. If there's going to be a messed up alignment duo, it's going to be them.
Yeah they are way more likely to be a mixed duo, i wouldn't be surprised if they have switched their roles (Dante being Vincent who everyone thinks is good right now) and Stuart being Virgil (who is way more likely to be neutral/scum ) and they are trying to cover for each other.

Part of me is thinking that it might be a red herring, but I can't ignore that sweet, sweet flavor.

Anyways, Fran's poking at us is looking SUPER sus.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Its funny, the discussion keeps going from "TELL US MORE, TELL US EVERYTHING" and "It's not worth talking about on Day 2"

Certain people keep bringing it back up and it is starting to seem like poking at this point

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Yeah definitely not feeling Fran right now, as Vincent said he keeps stirring the pot and trying to cast doubt on us

Okay, so for EoD, feel free to go ahead and make the post for our vote. Right now are we thinking Fran? I know Oliver is also out there as an option, thoughts on him?

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
I think Oliver is suspect but he's potentially less dangerous than Fran. It was dumb for him to try that shot so I don't think he really cares much anymore while Fran is more calculating, feel free to change the vote if you want though

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Lol right, unless we reach majority quickly.

So now that Fran has claimed he has changed my mind, the thing about the votes on OJ not tallying up is gonna stop people voting him

So who now?

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Okay cool, I'm going to bed soon so if you can think of a good vote feel free to use it

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
We probably shouldn't talk about retaliating for missed shots publicly lol that makes us look pretty bad

Literally any other scenario, I'd agree, but that shot was blatant. The annoying part is that I'm fairly certain it was a frustrated town play rather than an actual scum move. Just want to see if we can get a clear person to target.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Literally any other scenario, I'd agree, but that shot was blatant. The annoying part is that I'm fairly certain it was a frustrated town play rather than an actual scum move. Just want to see if we can get a clear person to target.
True, I think its most likely to be a frustrated town because scum would have already conferred about who to use their shots on and would have advised against doing what he did. But I think with mysterious extra votes on him we've got to be careful and look for targets that would provide us more information

Top scum reads this morning are Fran and Nin, Min bandwagoned on Fran's claim against us way too quick to not be coordinated.

Gonna echo what I posted in the main thread, the lack of posting has me thinking someone might have played an item on OJ to get us to bus him.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Top scum reads this morning are Fran and Nin, Min bandwagoned on Fran's claim against us way too quick to not be coordinated.
Good point, there was a suggestion as well that Fran might be metal sonic. The problem is that with that claim if someone else really was Sonic they would have claimed as much in response to Fran unless there is no sonic, which I doubt.

Gonna echo what I posted in the main thread, the lack of posting has me thinking someone might have played an item on OJ to get us to bus him.
Possibly but I'm not sure

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Right? Not only ended up being completely useless but Zipped went and claimed Doctor out of nowhere. Eurghhhh

Or should we stick around with the assumption that Zipped is gonna eat it? Or better yet, do we rig the dice to protect Zipped? If our scum reads are correct, we are actually more useful for them to keep around as a potential lynch target than as a night kill.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Yeah, we can't target him anyway so we aren't in the same location anyway right?
But even then it was his own screw up and he should own it. We need to survive to night 3 to find out what our new ability is so yeah we should commute.

Top Bottom