Mason Thread Saiyan Chat

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Sorian, Royal and Hawthorn are all a bit suspicious to me, so the fact we are suddenly being questioned by the 3 of them and bussed is weird to me.

And yeah they do put too much stock in that, Sorian's whole plan is to potentially kill 2 town just because ??? and certain people are just going along with that.

I must admit I've been a bit out of it this day phase due to personal reasons (I've been isolating for nearly 2 weeks now and going a little crazy and I've not been feeling well the last couple of days, test came back negative though thankfully) but I'm not going to give them the satisfaction of excuses.

There Is no real way we can prove anything about our claim and Sorian knows that, we can't really defend ourselves. We've literally spelled our entire role and the mechanics behind it one way or another and its still not enough.

I'd like to make it to night 5 to see if this ability might be useful but beyond that I don't really care anymore lol, all of our abilities and plays have failed.

If we do get lunched today at least it makes Sorian look bad, pretty much the only towny thing he has done this game was to shoot Blarg and even then he lied and misled about it and its not lost on me that as soon as some of the attention turns to him he turns it to us

Gotcha, Vincent has been playing fine so far, but Sorian is too buddy-buddy with him and I cannot get passed the fact that Virgil should be villain aligned. That is going to be the pair that bites us in the arse.

We're out in the open now, hopefully Launch can do something.

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
At the very least we will likely survive until the night now, its possible that our night 5 ability might be useful in taking down the final boss? Which could be neat but benefits scum too so wouldn't necessarily make us look like town going forward

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
People put way too much stock in what Sorian says, if we voted for him it would just make us look defensive

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
I think they will do that anyway due to this sudden push at us.
I think primarily we should go for MrHedin but make our annoyance at Sorian known

Razmos

New and Improved Flavour
Considering how suspicious everyone is of us now, I think its actually pretty likely we won't be night killed tonight, if scum know that we can easily be turned into a target next day phase to distract from them they will likely keep us alive

Your role in ONUW XVI is Drunk. You swap your role for one in the center but can't look your new role, PM me your action

Top Bottom