Pair Thread Princess Peach / Princess Daisy Kart

Natiko

Town's Friendly Neighborhood Serial Killer
Welcome to Mario Kart: Double Dash! All rules from the main thread apply here as well.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Dr. Monkey said:
It's possible scum is all in the quieter pairs who are now just watching this happen and laughing because town is blowing up their own clown car, but I doubt it's the whole team.

To this point: This could possibly cover LP/Blarg, but I no longer think it covers Lux/Terra-b, because right now they both risk being replaced, which would be awfully weird for a whole pair and doesn't seem like a great scum play. Not impossible, but just seems unlikely.

z5imx1b.gif

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Thinking about votes, I wouldn't go for either train right now. Depending on how EoD goes I'll probably pick a lesser evil.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Considering that we can't self-heal, we're dead as a 1-for-1 sacrifice once we counter-claim

If we tell the truth, that is

How about we Role-claim as Alignment Detective and spoof a red-check on them Tomorrow?

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
So scum will softly think we still have a Doctor on us; see how far that gets us rather than just outing ourselves as Docs to gotcha them and immediately eating a Night-kill yeah?

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Of course there's the risk of being counter-claimed by the real Detective(s) (if any) but considering what GENOFORCE and Muffian pulled with their D1 Cop giggles yet nobody outright counter-claimed them I think we'd be safe?

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
worst-case we just admit we're Doctors that were trying to stuff our counter-claim proper into a gambit towards keeping us going

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
I doubt a counter claim is needed. The doctor claim had awful timing to be real, they'll survive the night and get suspected, and town will probably turbo them the next day. I bet scum is coming up with a more elaborate claim and say claiming doctor was just to survive one more night.

Plus once they flip it'll expose the remaining scum since the vote was so close.

Any thoughts on who to protect? I think we're actually a good NK target for scum.

Natiko

Just submit your track vote using the highlight command so I know when it’s an actual vote and not just discussion. Each player gets a vote.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
tempting but I'll go for DAISY CRUISER, maybe you/we will get some kind of home-field advantage

TRACK VOTE: Daisy Cruiser

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
yeah as much I don't wanna Sorian was on Zeke from the get-go. But isn't he surrounded by some mild controversy re: GENOFARCE? Maybe scum won't kill Muffian thinking they're still up for an out-vote

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Dr. M via VA was the hammer vote on Town!Tracker; and Dr. M was also surrounded by contention D1 so barring them being scum I don't think they'll be Night-killed anytime soon either

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
maybe it was a scum!VA that saved scum!Zeke at the end with that last-minute vote switch to Falus? I'm really thinking that's the case

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
I'm thinking it could be Bear and ATP as scum alongside Zeke but that seems too obvious. Definitely a wild card among the remaining pairs.

Natiko

Command wasn’t highlighted, but I’ll allow it. Try and not do that though.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
nothing good ever comes from considering Sorian

Anyway; Fantuzzy = scum who self-targeted themselves with a vote-disable to try and paint themselves as Town...?

Sawneeks saying "oh Fantuzzy must be Town because they vote-disabled" Post #2,010 hmmm

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
So apparently Zeke got Chuggs' dinosaur attack msg instead of Chuggs' intended target Sorian, huh

someone swapped Zeke and Sorian around last Night meaning we protected Zeke, gross

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
so J Haw exclaims a red-check

Then Zipped Zeke alleges there's a Switcher

And then if J Haw says their red-check was against Zeke,

Then Zipped Zeke says, "nope got Switched 'cause I got Chuggs' GIF msg last Night instead of Sorian whom Chuggs claims to have targeted last Night, so your red-check was actually against Sorian"; thereby ZZ will have dodged the red-check, yeah? That's what they're trying here

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
thinking scum team rn is:

Fantuzzy
Zipped Zeke
Bearneeks

IMO

6 out of 30 players / 3 pairs outta 15, though? That seems like enough Mafia balance-wise

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
thinking scum team rn is:

Fantuzzy
Zipped Zeke
Bearneeks

IMO

6 out of 30 players / 3 pairs outta 15, though? That seems like enough Mafia balance-wise

Fanto flip flopped on Faddy but ended up on Zeke. Very easy to end up back on Faddy.

Bear and Saw, very possible.

If there's a fourth pair then wee and Fire could be it.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Scum switcher doesn't make sense. Why swap Zeke and Sorian then? The real doctor is out there so you swap your NK target with whomever to dodge it. Switcher would make strongman redundant too. I think it's probably just a redirect and they have a strongman.

If Launch had a BP that probably means an extra shooter exists.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
2137 is Zeke fishing Launch's claim.

Launch had Bearneek and Zippedrage in his top town. Risky to put both teammates there.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
2021, Sorian denies receiving message from Chugg.

2032 Zeke truffle shuffles.

There's some back and forth with Saw and Launch, so slightly less chance of being on a team together. Scum chat is likely discussing the message reveal.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
I just realized that Zeke could've saved Launch for a day if he didn't claim Chuggs message before j thorn revealed the red check. Just claim switched and we would've flipped Sorian.

Being BP also made the doc claim make sense. More protection means less of a chance of there being an actual doc.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
oh but we're in such a good position right now, do we have to? This is the cushiest play ever: we just keep on sitting back and continue haunting these frauds with our actual Town protection and let the pressure(s) of that mystery crack them as Mafia over time, because if it so happens that they Night-kill us at any time that'd be an instant death knell for ZippedRAGE anyway yeah?

Counter-claiming will just us get us killed ASAP and of course it'd be a shoe-in scum kill if we do it but why deprive Town of us and our perfect shadow healing?

It's more pro-Town of us to just continue coasting

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
We don't need a Cop to win coasting; we can redeem this ONE (1) SCUM ticket any time we want and this life does it automatically even if we coast ourselves to death

So we should just continue contributing with our scum-hunting and by staying alive as +2 Town, and not throw our brilliant game-solving minds away yes

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
I wonder if all this Zeke doubt is genuine or establishing bread crumbs once they flip, because after last night they know there's a real doctor.

Mainly pointed towards Salva and Saw.

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
We don't need a Cop to win coasting; we can redeem this ONE (1) SCUM ticket any time we want and this life does it automatically even if we coast ourselves to death

So we should just continue contributing with our scum-hunting and by staying alive as +2 Town, and not throw our brilliant game-solving minds away yes

Secretly hoping we nail the rest of the scum first and then remove Zeke with a good old fashioned counter claim.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Sawneeks' interactions with Zeke Today really feel like scum-to-scum to me; it's like she knows Dr. ZZ is doomed as a fraud and is now trying to pressure/accuse them as much as possible, so that once Dr. ZZ is dead they can cash in on that Town-cred for themselves, probably

Lone_Prodigy

Am I at 10 posts yet?
Something to work with:

Weird that the doc gets side eye after a death less night and after BP scum died. Occam's tells us doc stopped the NK since the target was obvious. Scum and switcher might have played 5D chess but it worked out for us so it's moot.

I'm sure scum would want us to do the work for them and remove the doctor but ZZ is off the table for now.

Natiko

@Natiko does the second day phase remove the non consecutive caveat? That is, can we protect jthorn again in the next night?
No, because there is essentially no night phase after Day 3, making Night 4 the consecutive night to Night 2... if that makes sense. It makes sense in my head at least.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Salva diving into headRAGE now, accusing them of being fake!Doc; could be worth defending SIN Tonight if we feel like scum's gonna silence them to prevent more of that aggro

Top Bottom