Pair Thread Assassin and their Master

Status
Not open for further replies.

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Welcome wary master and servant... It has been a very long day for you both and now you can meet to discuss your next goal. Have fun!

The master is: Jman
His servant is: Fran

Last edited:

Franconp

Frank
tenor.gif

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Hello I'm Gordes Muzik Yggdmillenia (I have no idea how to say that )

Nice to finally get a chance to talk. (I wonder if chat is only at night?)

How are you feeling we got a ton of movement towards the end of the day.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Why the fuck did you claimed? Why didn't you waited until you talked to me first?
I was trying to jump start discussion (not really successful)

Yeah not talking to you first is no doubt regrettable
Honestly, it was a really shitty D1. People not participating, lot of people not voting, people voting No kill, ending the day with a tie. We just lost a day in the most stupid town that I have seen in a long time.
Yeah most of that day was useless many players barley engaged
Scum can just kill half the roster that we will have a repeat of D1 during D2.
I don't think we will see a repeat of day 1 at all despite nobody dying we have times of actual votes to look at plus whatever the night brings.

Obviously I am baised as someone who voted no kill.

Franconp

Frank
Well, I have some really bad news to give you. I'm the doctor and now I'm forced to waste 1 of my shots to protect you.

Franconp

Frank
I don't know why everyone is town readin Ephi? She hasn't done anything besides flavour talk.

I'm hoping everyone stop giving a pass to newbies tomorrow because she should get a lot of sus because of her vote.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
I don't know why everyone is town readin Ephi? She hasn't done anything besides flavour talk.

I'm hoping everyone stop giving a pass to newbies tomorrow because she should get a lot of sus because of her vote.
Well tomorrow you can start a push on Ephi and I will make sure Zipped stays under pressure.

I don't feel bad about Zeke at the moment.

Franconp

Frank
I have already targeted Natiko. You should use your power on me tonight so I can get more shots.

I'm going to go after Sorian, Zipped and Ephi tomorrow. Sorian D1 was absolute trash and I'm almost certain that he is scum. He was completely ok with the state in which the game was and he even voted No kill. He was always against no kill before.

Btw, we don't need to fight between ourselves in the game. I don't care about creating distance between us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom