Gossip Thread MGS Mafia |Gossip| Night 7

Zem

This is how we solve the game. Good old Google.
tumblr_onutf0W46D1ujuk5ho1_400.gifv

FateShirou

ain't no law when you're drinking the claw
from my understand....
sparks wasnt limited to 3 shots
he just had to use 3 night actions on one player to get a track and a read...

FateShirou

I'm not buying monkey's claim of being a cop now, its just so absurb to have 2 people who do the same thing (check alignment) in the same game
3 shot cop. and cant use it the same night

and we got sparks
a tracker and a cop

FateShirou

so now monkey can say when she dosnt die ever, that oh no1 will kill me, ive ran out of shots
ugh

FateShirou

ugh
they also werent opposed to dying for their claim
tho no1 voted that direction

FateShirou

Nat, i know ur reading this
but why the heck did you give have all these cops roles in this game when in eastenders all we had were favour checks???
grrr

Zem

Yeah I do think both Monkey and Stan could be scum.

I wonder if Monkey based her claim off Sparks having three shots so thought that's what she'd go with, have we had any abilities with limited usage apart from the scum ones?

Zem

The reason I didn't want to push either today was because I wanted to see tonights kill. Stan is an obvious kill if he's telling the truth. So that could resolve itself.

Zem

Also Sparks was a mess of a claim and if he was scum you'd never hear the end of it if he survived.

Zem

Monkey -
- got targeted night two for a kill but they never went back
- Or got roleblock by Hawthorn?
- Scum didn't go back for the kill even though we've speculated they have a role cop and she'd almost certainly be a target
- Only players with limited shot abilities have been scum so far
- The call out on Chuggs is either an insane read or based off some info we don't know (role copped him night one?)
- Didn't expect Chuggs to open wolf and call out the second team, thought going all in on one scum would buy town points, by the time second scum team was found we'll have moved on?
- Natiko "doesn't like cops" but has two in one game in some way? Three if you believe scum has one as well. I wonder if Monkey thought Sparks had just messed up or misunderstood the alignment thing
- Two Patriots called her out as potential scum and they were correct on Faddy
- Too many posts to have the energy to search for links / dodginess, classic scum tactics!

Pros -
- Did help us catch Chuggs, which may have also been helpful to their team if scum
- Votes and hunting seem fine but since Faddy was caught by mistake and no other Foxhound has turned up, we could be being lead down some paths

Zem

Can you think of other stuff? That last one about the posts is kind of a joke but also true, I don't have the energy to look for a slip-up and I don't expect to find one anyway if she's played it well which I expect.

Zem

Two abilities (Zeke and ATP) to also narrow down scum, lots of investigative roles on top of a cop?

FateShirou

alright sorry about that
i wanted to play some RE7 before the sun went down :scared

FateShirou

Everything is so messy from today
Do you town read zipped/HP?

Zipped say some weird AF stuff today

Zem

Zipped I dunno, feels like town that made a faulty leap on Neki based off a theory that didn't really work, which you can say everyone has done at this point.

I might try and make a case for everyone later but the Dr Monkey one is going to be strongest I can already tell. Ephi could be scum I suppose because no one wants to test that claim and add an extra day haha

Zem

Feel free to add to anything here, I cba going back reading posts at this stage, would be quite happy to just vote people out alphabetically. If we think there's only two scum it's probably a better method anyway.

Monkey - above

Ephi -
- Feels like good scum hunting
- Has a claim no one wants to test to add a day, if scum a clever claim

Kopite -
- Has not scum hunted at all
- Claim feels off, his role can easily be shut down by claiming when / if infected

Zipped / HP
- Zipped had a bit of a weird day that was mostly based off a faulty theory which anyone that's tried to scum hunt would be guilty of at some point
- Leaves his chat every now and then
- Both seem paranoid

Kalor -
- Was suspected quite early by a lot of people
- Only makes sense if you think Faddy was prepared to bus

Vere -
- Was suspected quite early by a lot of people
- Only makes sense if you think Faddy was prepared to bus

Neki -
- Made some comments about Decoy Octopus early on
- Keeps missing votes

Stan -
- Claimed doctor
- Can't protect himself tonight, if not dead tonight then very suspect

Leo/Reki -
- Mentions Foxhound early on
- Only really town read because of claim, but could be a scum doctor (one town for bomb, one scum for foxdie?)

Zem

One thing I'll add for Dr Monkey is the only thing I can remember from the Faddy chat apart from his role claim is him asking me if I think Monkey is scum.

ATP also thought Monkey was suspect in our chat.

FateShirou

Theres going to be 11 of us trmw, i doubt there are 4 scum left, it should be two

FateShirou

Town
Fate
Zem
Ephidel

lets just have that for the core for now, and hope scum dosnt hit us three tonight
if i die, just do your best and dont put everything on yourself

I will take a look at stan later

Zem

They have to kill Stan tonight. They can't not take the shot because if he protects who they actually do target (potentially you) then that's a huge miss. Would be a big risky play to not kill him tonight when he can protect himself tomorrow. I think if he doesn't die there's a good chance he's scum or they're playing a very high risk game.

I agree there's probably 2 scum left. Monkey being voted out tomorrow and being town isn't the worst, at least we get something on Neki and Kopite and we probably have to accept those results or we're just going to play ourselves.

Zem

I wonder if Monkey moved off Sparks the last couple of days because she was worried the alignment thing might be true so doesn't want him flipping.

Zem

Sorry just adding stuff as I think / remember. Now that you mentioned the town core thing, one thing I remember is Monkey loving town cores, so to see her do one attempt on like day three with about 15 town cores is interesting.

FateShirou

I agree there's probably 2 scum left. Monkey being voted out tomorrow and being town isn't the worst, at least we get something on Neki and Kopite and we probably have to accept those results or we're just going to play ourselves.
this is why i hope we either
A) make some progress on the other people
or
B) put monkey to rest

FateShirou

Honestly Zem
you should really get Zipped in here
try to talk to them and get them out of that mindset

FateShirou

gosh dang it nat
did you explain to sparks, he could have used his ability and it was just 3 shots and done UGHHHH

FateShirou

I dont really want to tunnel
but what has vere done besides deflect, and spec about roles ?
oh i cant be scum because faddy voted on my train
ugh

Zem

tbh I was thinking of not inviting anyone and having a night off, been exhausting!

Zem

I dont really want to tunnel
but what has vere done besides deflect, and spec about roles ?
oh i cant be scum because faddy voted on my train
ugh

Agree but him being a monkey thing, he's definitely a monkey since we only have two. Aeleus had to catch two. Do you think Aeleus had to catch a scum one if there's only 6 scum? I don't know, but combine with Vere being -1 from hammer it seems unlikely. They would disappear with no flip if caught though which is definitely a good thing for scum even if the monkey is scum.

FateShirou

IF i die tonight
this is my current list

Town
Fate
Zem
Ephidel

They seem okay
Monkey
Zipped
HP

Need to be pressured
Neki
Kopite
Vere

Sus
Reki, keep asking to be voted on, have been playing well, maybe this is a tactic to get scum to read players
Kalor, again we have to visit this, i doubt they are working with faddy, but we have to pressure
Stan, if hes still alive thats a big red flag, and we might need to pressure here

Again start the day by making players list who they think are scum
you have to get the actual scum to start making lists
cross ref the lists, and see which person is just repeating statements and who is bringing new ideas to the table, who is being passive and who is scumhunting

Zem

Yep will do, post my stuff from above if I die especially the monkey stuff. If we have doubts about her it's better to kill and then trust the checks I think, if she ends up being town.

Top Bottom