The Mystery Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

San Franpsycho

Costume Account (She/Her)
There are no multiple protects, so it's just an infinite doctor who can't self protect. I don't think it's quite GG, but it's definitely suboptimal. If he passed it to Wax that would be... interesting.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
I think new doc can self protect, just is limited on shots. They have one by default plus however many stored ones. That said I expect game will be over before they run out of shots. Game is probably going to come down to night actions and if new doc gets a save or not. I knew Jman wasn’t going to self protect, felt like he was just hammering the point too hard so not too surprised he died lol

San Franpsycho

I can’t even explain what’s happening right now lol. I’m super tired and that shit is too wild.

The alternate to Boo and Skunk is probably you so you may get voted out. Ouch. That leaves me, Boo, Neon, Wax. Kill and win? Is that correct?

San Franpsycho

wait, let's see
wax, me, you, neon, boo, skunk = 6
- you
-skunkbeard (bomb)
-neon or wax (kill)
=(town), me, boo
victory for me and none for thee

yes?

i mean, even better if you don't die, but even if you die...?

San Franpsycho

alternately I die, same math

we both live, same math, sorta.

what happens if we kill boo?

wax, me, you, neon, boo, skunk=6
-boo
-(town)
=
wax, me, you, (town)

and we still win?

did I miss a step?

San Franpsycho

wait. what if we sleep?
6 + no kill
Boo ignites - Skunkbeard
Nk - (town)
=
me, you, Boo, Wax
...and we still win

yes?

San Franpsycho

if the math is correct, i'm going to go do the math in the game thread and speculate that there has to be only one mafia or two mafia and no neutrals

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Yeah, I was gonna math it because with him igniting tonight I think town is super hosed no matter what right? I think the argument to make is we have to kill Skunkbeard here and pray they’re mafia.

San Franpsycho

I think my goal here is just to push the idea that they are mafia together asking to survive one more day to win.

San Franpsycho

I'm trying to calculate what happens if I vote you. I think I can spin pushing Skunk. I'm gonna workshop it here.

If you get voted and Skunk blows up, next day is
me
Boo
Wax

Right? I can do that. Unless the kill misses.

Because by my calculations it's in Neon's best interest to vote you here. So I'm trying to figure out how to work the other angle. But surely I could outargue Boo with Sparks?

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
We certainly can, though we actually need Boo to place a vote. The thing is since everyone is spider-man pointing at each other and there's no consensus we may be able to just force a tie at the last minute depending on where votes fall. Go into tonight 3-2-1, two deaths puts us at 1-2-1 and we win.

San Franpsycho

We certainly can, though we actually need Boo to place a vote. The thing is since everyone is spider-man pointing at each other and there's no consensus we may be able to just force a tie at the last minute depending on where votes fall. Go into tonight 3-2-1, two deaths puts us at 1-2-1 and we win.
Okay, so let's just get some folks to vote in this last hour and we'll game it.

:thisisfine: :thisisfine: :thisisfine: :thisisfine: :thisisfine: :thisisfine:

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Nice, okay so now we just have to mind game Wax. Who would he protect? I'm going to assume himself or you honestly. We probably just shoot Neon.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Dang was hoping A was gonna just take actions and see if the game ended. Imagine if there's some plot twist still unknown we weren't expecting. That would be a real bummer. I'm not going to bother checking anyone obviously lol

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
Hey we still put up a good game, even if some of the credit for a win is going to sit with Boo consistently missing us and town kinda falling apart at the end. Not long to wait now for the outcome.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
if boo did not ignite i stg
If he didn't we go hard on the angle that he must actually be scum and not a neutral, and that's why he was confident in waiting because he would know the game isn't going to end. If he was neutral he wouldn't want to gamble, or something. Guess we'll see. If Wax actually saved Neon then RIP lol

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
I dunno, everytime I roll mafia nowadays I assume this is gonna be the game I get hosed right out the gates, and yet here I remain. At least we were on a team, it's even more stressful when not.

San Franpsycho

My guess is that Sparks protected wee? And the ignite did not go through. So it might be us, Sparks, wee, Boo. lol.

Pazzo the Ghost Clown

Costume Account (He/Him)
We truly are just here to suffer. But like nobody can kill us so..GG? I guess we no vote or vote out arsonist with Sparks? Maybe we just have to eliminate Boo technically. What is our wincon

San Franpsycho

You win when the Meddling Kids controls 50% of the votes and all threats to the Meddling Kids have been eliminated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom