Scum Thread The Eye of Sauron

rac

whatever
also i know this was a bad play or w/e but i don't see me being able to hold on for much longer

rac

whatever
i mean i give it a punchers chance of working fine

and if not, at least i got to do one gambit in my mafia career

if I make it til tomorrow, I'm going for the insane reveal one scum person everyone thinks is town from the dead player list lol.

insane gambit but what the fuck, let's do it.

rac

whatever
getting null reads by multiple people, i know how that ends so i kinda had to stand out in some way and good play wasn't it

rac

whatever
youre just gonna have to figure out the reasoning why you haven't claimed sooner, cause if the flips arent truthful town is gonna be pissed you held that information

youre just gonna have to figure out the reasoning why you haven't claimed sooner, cause if the flips arent truthful town is gonna be pissed you held that information

I did hint earlier about Bastard mechanics and the game runner not being truthful earlier.

I have a few ideas to make this role seem even more believable but we'll see if I survive until tomorrow to try this.

rac

whatever
the only logical conclusion to why im not dying is that there has to be neutrals all tasked with saving me

rac

whatever
analysis of inaugural rac community vote:

1. the "two scum teams" do not exist. they could have found a way to influence the vote in a way to make sure i voted town

2. whoever had their vote in the poll on stu but did not in the thread, unless there is a inaccuracy you must be town. no way to really confirm who, however.

I don't even know what I'm doing now, just playing this by ear. Either I'll live long enough to bluff my way tomorrow with being a corpse checker or whatever you want to call it... or I'll make town super fucking paranoid when they see a town flip from me.

I'll be saying Zipped was scum and you were town. Also that my role had restrictions, 2-shot, and only works on whoever I vote for (so you and zipped since those were my only two votes in the game).

Also thinking about making it a "once you vote, you can't unvote" but that might be a bit much.

I did set that up by saying I refuse to change my vote though.

Sounds insane but god damn, it sounds like a fun hill to die on haha

nah, you were fine. had some fun, make people think wtf and you'll come out towny until the end of the game due to the way the flips are.

It's fun and very bastard :)

Oh man, the fake flip is *chef kiss*

Works even better for my plans as well. Just gotta hope I don't die in the night.

Also need to think of who to kill now.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Hey I didn't actually kill anyone so I have no idea what you may be talking about.

Top Bottom