Team Homunculus Saber

Verelios

Were-elios
The Strongest Servant+The Wisest Master equals victory. I hope you find your time in this sanctuary most satisfactory.

Last edited:
Hi Aeleus!

how are you doing this night 0? I am fine,

are we both on the same team?
Greetings master, I am admittedly nervous about day start but otherwise cannot complain.

I would assume we share a team given our thread's name, I highly doubt it indicates anything alignment wise though.

Regardless as long as you seek the grail I will serve you without hesitation.

I don't know about "Withstood" but I was present in it and my team was town town. Eventually my servant in that game died during the night and I faked interactions to try and keep the scum team guessing.

It worked, but there were just too many scum members left (both mixed Scum/town teams and one scum/scum team) left and they eliminated me as well.

at least that's how I remember it.

Oh by the way if you happen to be a neutral who can win with town you should tell me now, I will do whatever it takes to give you your hypothetical win.

Hi Ael! The good old, my partner decided we were going out to get cookies turned into 10 hours of out of the house nonsense.

how was end of day? I know I missed it.

I liked your Stantastic vote, just as valid as any other vote day 1 honestly.

Oh by the way if you happen to be a neutral who can win with town you should tell me now, I will do whatever it takes to give you your hypothetical win.
I’m not a neutral, are you? Because I’m totally fine with that and we can work with that

I wasn't there to witniss it either (I was in dreamland), when I left it seemed like several players were working to get a good day 1 vote.

And then we somehow ended up policy voting EC...

Slightly bummed only one person bothered to comment on Stan so no pressure was applied and he continued to coast till the end of the day.

I'm looking forward to using the bitch eating crackers post on Shirou tomorrow.

Hopefully you'll have more time to play in the new week

tenor.gif

that will be hilarious.
How are you feeling about this game so far?

We've got a few too many players flying under the radar and the policy vote sucked but overall for a D1 there was plenty of decent content, I'm still looking for the twist of this game which sets it apart from the first fate game so that will be fun to see.

That makes sense, game runners aren’t going to go with a similar breakdown of scum v town.

Honestly I’m expecting that at some point the “other town” team will be essentially the scum team for us.

think last game phantasy star/Battle Royale mafia except all town + neutrals instead of all scum + neutrals

Really dissappointed I couldn’t get More votes on Ty.

I THINK I did enough to warrant the shot tonight, which should help offset the (assumed) strong kill on you Aeleus!

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Your threads are always the best after your Knight of the Round table Saber servant has died an early death :D :D :D

I guess I’ll be seeing who dies (hopefully no one) and then going from there

If we really day start with no NK, I am tempted to claim X-shot commuter.

but only tempted it’s only day 3, still plenty of time left to play

no traveling today.

Malus not SAYING who the redirect was to is a real messy thing. Malus could have said something like "I'm sure Natiko's shot wasn't redirected" or "It just had to work" and I think that would have been fine. I can see that both of them were frustrated with each other, and then Nat getting frustrated in thread just must have hurt.

Natiko was also a divinity cop, what the heck is divinity in the realm of Fate/Stay? I am not sure what that actually tells us.

I can see why Nat would try to spin it to getting launch killed though.

If Launch is actually scum, I feel like he is getting off easy as well.

Verelios

Were-elios
no traveling today.

Malus not SAYING who the redirect was to is a real messy thing. Malus could have said something like "I'm sure Natiko's shot wasn't redirected" or "It just had to work" and I think that would have been fine. I can see that both of them were frustrated with each other, and then Nat getting frustrated in thread just must have hurt.

Natiko was also a divinity cop, what the heck is divinity in the realm of Fate/Stay? I am not sure what that actually tells us.

I can see why Nat would try to spin it to getting launch killed though.

If Launch is actually scum, I feel like he is getting off easy as well.
Pretty simple, some servants are gods or demigods and so have divinity. That's divine.

5MDoRH3.jpg

So today my wife asked if I could smoke some pork for dinner, I had bought a shoulder from Costco, thinking it was a 13lb single piece.

In reality it was two sections, one about 6 lbs the other 7 lbs.

I started the cook this morning about 6 am, after dry rubbing last night.

12 hours later I pulled the smaller out, to smashing results!

CdnPNPS.jpg

And here is the bark!

d9by3XV.jpg

Verelios

Were-elios
That looks amazing <3. Congrats on a smoke well done. I've tried it out myself and gotten varying results, some good, some bad. I've been sticking to my oven afterwards.

Well we found the one off no chat character.

Ok so let’s solve the game.

this game really is oops all town. A game of partners with unknown teams.

Each team alternates night kills with a few roles having all the murder, thinking they are unlimited (or limited but spread around lots of teams) shot night vig.

The counter to this is that the non-killing players on each team commute on the nights their team can kill (or reroutes or something) limiting the ability of one team to kill their own players (but not completely stopping the possibility.)

the goal is to eliminate the neutrals and have your team win by eliminating the other team.

Or there really is a scum team and town has been extraordinarily bad at sussing them out this game.

By any normal day 4 end, we should have accidentally caught a scum teammate in a game this size

Maybe tomorrow I try to have everyone claim their team…. Then hopefully the einzberns have more left than the magus academy, and we can execute them…

Top Bottom