Team Big Ben Lancer

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Welcome strong and noble lancer! You and your master can come together in this safe place to discuss your plans and work together in jolly cooperation!

Reactions: Leo

Leo

Quack Pack King
Hey, Oliver! Hope this will be a fun game for us! :)

Also you have to tell me if you're scum, please

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
Hey there Leo, sorry I wasn't able to go here at the start of the day to say hello lol. Why do you want to know if I'm scum? Do the scum team don't know their teammates? ;)

I'm town btw, are you town? Can we share our powers here?

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
I was gonna say it was odd there was no role-flip then I saw that they are fixing the vote tool

Leo

Quack Pack King
Hey there Leo, sorry I wasn't able to go here at the start of the day to say hello lol. Why do you want to know if I'm scum? Do the scum team don't know their teammates? ;)

I'm town btw, are you town? Can we share our powers here?

Haha it's fine! I guess we can, but i don't think we should, as we don't know each other's alignment :p

Leo

Quack Pack King
I was gonna say it was odd there was no role-flip then I saw that they are fixing the vote tool

It says it was 8-7 for EC, but Fate says it tied so maybe Ambulance voted somewhere and i didn't see it?

I think EC is town, but that Fate wagon was bad, I think he was an easy target for scum to mislynch today and i didn't want to test his claim.

The vote should give us a bit to look into tomorrow, i will go back to see how it went, but i was surprised to see the sudden VA train and week's train deflating out of nowhere.

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
Why don't you want to share powers? I can tell you right now mine helps yours directly :P

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
Hey we have a flip, they were a tracker indeed, sadly. I'll check out their voters. There was a last minute train towards VA and someone also voted me, let's try to suss out if some of those are just scum trying to gain townie points.

Leo

Quack Pack King
I'm reading again the votes yesterday, i was watching drag race and couldn't keep up lol

Leo

Quack Pack King
Okay, so I don't like Faddy's vote on EC after he had claimed. He didn't even justified it or anything.

That's basically the only vote that stood out to me. The VA train was likely towny since EC was town. I got nothing lol I thought it was curious how wee's train deflated, but she wasn't in much danger, so idk.

As a general feeling, I don't like ATP in this game. Don't like his off wagon vote on Z-Beat in the heat of eod, very random like he had premeditated it. I also think he's pushing too hard into places where there isn't much, while his towny self is more careful and self aware especially early game.

I'm cautious about Launch, Nat and Ael seemingly disputing the role of town leader and i think there is scum between the three. I feel better about Ael between them, for now.

Isaac

Oh, yeah!
In what kind of way does it help?
My power immediately affects yours, I can give you another shot, but it only kicks in the next night.

By the way were you an old player or did you change names? I don't recall ever playing with you. The reason I'm saying this is because it's been a long time since I played Mafia regularly and I don't have any reads to go off on the players here at all, so usually in the site I get booted off fairly early on, usually Day 1 lol. I just want to set your expectations. So if you want that extra shot, you should tell me as soon as possible lest I get lynched.

Leo

Quack Pack King
Hmmm Okay, yeah, that sounds pretty good! So we both use our powers tonight and tomorrow i will have another shot, is that how it works? If i get rb'd I'll get really sus of you though lol

I think I've joined the community around one year ago, so I don't think we've played together! I'm also a bit lost in this game cause the roster is huge and there's at least 10 people i haven't played with before so it's hard to get a read on them.

But don't worry too much about being eliminated, it's a large roster and there are many big personalities haha i won't be able to participate as much in this game as i usually do either, cause i really have to study (although I keep saying this but somehow my post count is always on the upper half lol)

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
I'd just like to say that although our team is now under new management, I hope we can all stay focused and dedicated to the tasks at hand. I'm fair but firm when I need to be and I hope that you will continue to be too

• Haha

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
I'll leave you to your studies now but feel free to contact me anytime I like to cultivate an approachable-friendly workplace

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Also if you have any spare time just slip a summary of the entire game so far under my door or leave it on my desk later thanks

Leo

Quack Pack King
Also if you have any spare time just slip a summary of the entire game so far under my door or leave it on my desk later thanks

ATP is sus

I wanna see VA flip cause he survived against two townies already

I think Terra is scum

Launch and Nat are competing for the role of town leader, but i don't trust either. I'm not focused on them for now, though, cause they're hard to read and I think it's best to wait for more info before spending energy there

I'm not entirely sure you're town or not, but i think you are

Leo

Quack Pack King
OJ said he knows I have shots, and that he could use his power to grant me an additional shot tonight but i didn't get anything, what's up with that?

Maybe it didn't work because of Ael's LR?

Leo

Quack Pack King
Do you like anime, Leo? Read any good mangas lately

I like the classics but it's been hard to find new anime/manga that i enjoy for years now, everything that people hype i end up not liking.

Last thing I enjoyed was devilman crybaby, recommend it.

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
The last anime I watched was One Punch Man, I too am relatively picky and don't partake of the endless degenerate content Fate and Launch throw their eyes at

Although I'm excited for Uzumaki (whenever that's coming out)

Leo

Quack Pack King
That tells us nothing about Launch's alignment anyway, but i think he's town, i believe his claim.

And VA has to die, omg, that power is obviously scummy and he threw a spin or two to make it look townier

Leo

Quack Pack King
I'm probably going to be killed tonight of the doctor doesn't have any shots left. What's your take on the game so far?

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
I think the Divinity is some mcguffin status that some players have, in Natiko's case his mark had Divine status but he could be led astray by other Divine player red herrings

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
for whatever it's worth now, last Night I did try to get you ready for a boost that should've been available to you Tonight, but mysteriously my support move was refunded to me at the end of last Night as if something interrupted me applying it to you :eyes:

Leo

Quack Pack King
Oh, I didn't know i had to use all my shots so you could give me another :( never played with a motivator before. That was dumb of me, should have used it last night.

Well, let's hope i survive :p

Who would you investigate tonight?

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo time to read the thread

Blargonaut

SCUM UP!
Something sensually subtle so as to not distract from the work at hand yet with an undercurrent of cold loss to remind me what I'm fighting for

Top Bottom