Pair Thread The Kennel - Night 3 Chat (HPSauce/Hedin)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
QWj6zk5.gif

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
And nothing sucks more than being able to say I told you so but not having an alternative to point to.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Randomless being totally in favour of sticking with Maol and Hawthorn stuck out to me

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Or Z beat. Hawthorn and Maol made no sense once I looked over the votes and what they both were doing.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
At least we know nin was upfront about his power. Doesn't excuse him doing fuck all but as of last night he would have been clear.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Going forward I think we have to throw out away and home teams, after tonight there should have been enough cross interaction that if proximity is a thing almost everyone has had a chance to be exposed.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Going forward I think we have to throw out away and home teams, after tonight there should have been enough cross interaction that if proximity is a thing almost everyone has had a chance to be exposed.
Yeah I agree. Home vs Away is meaningless now

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Gut check #1: How probable do you think proximity infection is? I'm thinking about doing some deep dives into relationships but if you both think that proximity is unlikely it would save me some time.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Gut check #1: How probable do you think proximity infection is? I'm thinking about doing some deep dives into relationships but if you both think that proximity is unlikely it would save me some time.
I personally think proximity plays a role

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Ok the following people had exposure to Nat on N1:

HP
Ambulance
Maol
Hawthorn
Blarg
Kyan
Z-Beat
Neki

On N2 we had the following pairings:

Mazre and Maol
Loki, Nin and Z Beat
Randomless and EC
Chugg and Hedin
Blarg and Ambulance
Neki and Anex
Vere and Hawthorn
Kyan and Nat

If proximity we can determine the following:

- Mazre was clear on D3 as Maol was human at the end of D3
- Vere wasw clear on D3 as Hawthorn was human at the end of D3
- Random and EC were clear as they had no Away team interaction
- Hedin and Chugg were clear we we had no Away team interaction
- Kyan shot Nat, under normal action order infection happens after killing roles so he would likely be clear as well.
- HP is clear right now due to testing and isolating D2

That would leave us with the following potential infected players:

Loki
nin
Z-Beat
Blarg
Ambulance
Neki
Anex

Of those I feel best about Ambulance, that might have been an early bus attempt on Nat D2 but if that's a bus that's one hell of a bus and I will just tip my hat to him. Blarg feels like town Blarg at the moment but I feel less secure about that. I'm still waiting on nin to do something actually productive, he was clear on N2 to use his ability but that does not mean he's not infected currently. I town read Loki hard after N1 but you have fallen off a bit since, still town reading you but you are slowly drifting to the "I have questions" group. But really of that remaining group I have the most reservations about:

Z-Beat
Neki
Anex

I definitely think we should be pushing those three, especially the first two, on D4.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Yeah we absolutely need to test Z Beat and Neki ASAP.

I could totally see Nat infecting either of those two whilst we were away.

Z Beat because of the Dog Handler claim potentially spooking Nat and Neki because he refused to claim which kinda implies his role is pretty notable.

Anex is a weird one. I could see scum avoiding him because he's new but that could just as much be seen as a reason to infect him depending on who is on the scum team.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Yeah we absolutely need to test Z Beat and Neki ASAP.

I could totally see Nat infecting either of those two whilst we were away.

Z Beat because of the Dog Handler claim potentially spooking Nat and Neki because he refused to claim which kinda implies his role is pretty notable.

Anex is a weird one. I could see scum avoiding him because he's new but that could just as much be seen as a reason to infect him depending on who is on the scum team.

Anyone besides Z-Beat and Neki that you would put high on your testing priority list?

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Anyone besides Z-Beat and Neki that you would put high on your testing priority list?
I think if it isnt proximity based Kyan probably gets infected soon. He wasn't really clear on whether he had a vig shot left or not which makes him prime infection material IMO.

I kinda still feel like something isn't quite right with Random too but I can't put my finger on it. I feel off about Vere too for that matter.

I wouldn't be surprised if they start fishing for the PRs amongst the remainder of the home players either.

I've got to imagine there's a Doctor and a Cop amongst the unclaimed Home people (plus Neki too I guess)

Given there's only 7 players without claims left (and scum may well already be aware of some of them via infection) that pool of people has to be in the forefront of my mind as well.

So that's:

Yourself (claimed safe)
Loki (claimed safe)
Random
EC
Anex
Mazre
Neki

Also there's a decent number of players that are lagging behind in terms of post numbers:

Ambulance
Nin
EC
Mazre
Z Beat
Neki

I'm going to start pushing those 6 to post more because I've already seen to many examples of scum just being quiet and skirting by.

And finally Blarg. I just don't know what to do with him. I know I sure as hell would never recruit him. But I think there's enough mystery there to make me kinda want to test him soon.

As of right now I would rank it like this:

Want to test imminently

Neki
Z Beat
Mazre
Random

Want to test eventually

Vere
EC
Kyan
Anex

Happy to trust for the time being

Ambulance
Nin
Chugg

Trust

Yourself
Loki
Maol
Hawthorn

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
If Proximity matters:

Z-Beat
Neki
Anex

If proximity doesn't matter:

Z-beat
Neki
Vere
Random

I can definitely see a case with Mazre but Random was starting to ring some alarm bells yesterday with me. Something seems to be a little different with Vere this game too which is why I have him higher on my list.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Anything else you two feel like we need to discuss? For having a flip it doesn't feel like town has much in the way of information (since that flip contained no info on how infection works) but also it felt like town was actively ignoring what information we do have.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Anything else you two feel like we need to discuss? For having a flip it doesn't feel like town has much in the way of information (since that flip contained no info on how infection works) but also it felt like town was actively ignoring what information we do have.
It's just me and you

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
I think Randomless' last 30 mins or so was really bad.

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
He was so dead set on staying the course and when I pointed out how quiet it was he just totally brushed it off

HPSauce

Wait, I was right? Fuck
Town needs to be one unit from now. I know I was a big part in causing the rift but we need to get past it.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Loki isn't in here anymore

And here I was thinking she was just busy and staying quiet.

I think Randomless' last 30 mins or so was really bad.

Yep its what was setting off alarms for me. It's like he knew everything was going to turn out like it did and didn't want any last minute switch to someone who might be infected. I do expect that I might get a couple of people questioning me about that today as well, at least I hope if the rest of the town is actually up for it.

Might push for a mass claim tomorrow.

I won't be claiming and I don't think a mass claim is helpful to town. As of right now scum still don't know anything from home team except for Chugg and Vere and I really don't want to give them any more information. Plus if we're right about the infection mechanic then claims don't really matter, I don't see how its giving us any additional information that we can use.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I pre-typed a post because I didn't want to lose the above work when the night chats close. I put in under quotes below in case you want to look at it and build anything off it. If not that's cool just letting you know where I am starting:

I shared a chat with HP last night. One of the things we discussed is if proximity matters or not and absent any other information we can't rule it out. Therefore I looked at some relationships and see if we can start narrowing things down a bit:

The following people had exposure to Nat on N1:

HP
Ambulance
Maol
Hawthorn
Blarg
Kyan
Z-Beat
Neki

On N2 we had the following pairings:

Mazre and Maol
Loki, Nin and Z Beat
Randomless and EC
Chugg and Hedin
Blarg and Ambulance
Neki and Anex
Vere and Hawthorn
Kyan and Nat

If proximity we can determine the following:

- Mazre was clear on D3 as Maol was human at the end of D3
- Vere was clear on D3 as Hawthorn was human at the end of D3
- Random and EC were clear as they had no Away team interaction
- Hedin and Chugg were clear we we had no Away team interaction
- Kyan shot Nat, under normal action order infection happens after killing roles so he would likely be clear as well.
- HP is clear right now due to testing and isolating D2

That would leave us with the following potential infected players:

Loki
nin
Z-Beat
Blarg
Ambulance
Neki
Anex

All of this is through D3, obviously events of last night will have changed things and I can update this once all of the pairings have checked in. And again this is just based on proximity, if that's not the mechanic then this is all moot but until we know one way or another we have to keep it under consideration.

My thoughts on those 7 are:

Ambulance - as I said before if he was bussing Nat that as just great play and I will tip my hat off to him after the game.
Blarg - Has Blarg really been helpful in solving? No. Is this town Blarg (so far)? Yes.
nin - Proved he was being truthful with his power. Could have been infected on N2 still but for now not a place of interest. Please though nin start solving or doing anything really.
Loki - I really town read her at the end of N1 but that is starting to wear off, I need to see more from her going forward.
Anex - Just seems to be skirting by a bit. He's a new player to our community but not a new player overall so I'm hoping that we can get more from him today. A potential place to apply some pressure.
Z-beat - Has been mentioned by several people the past few days but no one has really put their vote where their suspicion is. Was off train on Nat's vote.
Neki - did not claim N1 which I initially supported but seems to be coasting on that now. Really ghosted most of D3 and then conveniently showed up right at the end. Was on the Nat vote but that vote had just had several people move off it so it could have been seen as a potential place to hide.

Vote: Neki

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Heading home and probably won't be able to check in before the day's end. It's been a pleasure chatting and let's get some scum today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom