Pair Thread The Sleeping Quarters - Night 5 Chat (Mazre/Neki/Z-Beat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z-beat

only here for the flavor
Sorry I was MIA for most of this day phase.

I think I was right though. Chuggs and Nat were the originals

Neki

Bought a book once
Based on the role flip PMs, nats and chuggs definitely looked like the originals. We had them both dead on D2 dead to rights too lol.

Mazre

Traitor of Humanity
So if we follow the proximity/contact line of thought:
N2
Chuggs and Natiko are confirmed The Thing, and presumably 1 or more additional players were converted night 1 (0 is a slight possibility but seems unlikely)

Natiko was with Kyan who shot him (if we assume standard resolution of actions this should clear Kyan, also a town checked Hawthorn claims no action occurred on him that night)

EvilChameleon was with Randomless (possibility of infection here if either was infected night 1, no evidence yet to support)
Zbeat/Loki/Nin - Zbeat is obviously confirmed clean at N2, so if an infection occurred here it was Loki or Nin infecting the other (again no evidence really to support this yet)
Vere and Hawthorn - Hawthorn was confirmed town here, so no infection occurred (Vere's status unknown)
Maol and Me - both confirmed to be clean at that point in time
Hedin and Chuggs - high possibility under this theory of infection N2 (not guaranteed if they are limited in number of infections per night)
Blarg and Ambulance - this one is a possibility depending on how you feel about Blarg (could he have been recruited N1? later? not at all?), going into N2 could be argued Ambulance was still town based on D2 vote
anex and neki - Neki not infected here, unlikely anex was

Most relevant above is the Chuggs/Hedin pair along with I'd say Loki/Nin and Blarg/Ambulance

Interpreting further on that track requires further assumptions on number of recruitments available each night to the cult and which cult members are capable of recruiting (and whether that changes over time)

Mazre

Traitor of Humanity
N3
Evil/Nin - may be something here, not enough info presently
HP / Hedin - HP clean at this point, so only transmission is potentially Hedin to HP
zbeat / loki / blarg - loki blarg pairing essentially since zbeat left this clean, possible in either direction but not enough info for conclusion
vere / kyan - kyan came in clean and vere is unknown but did not infect Haw on previous evening
Chugg and Ambulance - high probability that this is where Ambulance was infected
anex and Me - I didn't get infected here, anex status unknown
neki and random - neki didn't get infected here, randoms status unknown

N4 - suggests no proximity for anyone, but potentially everyone in proximity

n5 - under proximity theory, the 3 of us are likely still clean

Mazre

Traitor of Humanity
The big gaps right now under this theory
What happened N1?
Limitations (# infections per night / who can recruit )

Hedin seems like the most concrete link to a prime thing the earliest that we know of
Blarg has contact with someone eventually found infected (ambulance) though it is unclear if either were infected at that time
EC / Random / Nin / Loki - have contacts with unknown statuses

Vere is with clear and essentially cleared at the time people
anex was with cleared people N2 and N3

Mazre

Traitor of Humanity
Reviewing my notes a little more Random did claim to have protected HP N3 when HP was with Hedin. So grain of salt for sure but possibly safe for HP that night

Neki

Bought a book once
I mean we test blarg and if he's infected we can reliably say it was proximity infections right? Or at the very least limited selective proximity infection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom