Little Robot Cult \o/

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Welcome welcome! May you work together to accomplish your goal and Become as Gods! \o/

Rules about Cult chat:

1. Do not post role PMs in here.
2. Do not talk about cult chat (or there being a cult period) outside of this thread. If you do you will be modkilled.
3. The rule about not discussing cult chat may be subject to change.
4. If the cult leader recruits three other members and 4 or more are alive in this thread, you will unlock the power BECOME AS GODS. If the Leader posts BECOME AS GODS in the main thread, and three other members of the cult post the same command, your power will activate. \o/
5. The cult leader will be replaced upon death as long as there is another cult member still alive in the thread.

Hawthorn

I'll explain my reasons later
Welcome! This helpful pamphlet will address any questions you might have.

STSa2OI.jpg

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
yoDJG46.gif

This is a very convincing pamphlet!
441246938852229122.png

Seriously, that's great. I love it!

I regret that you had to recruit someone slightly dodgy looking, but I'm happy to be on board and will work to alter that!

Hawthorn

Welcome Ephi!! You don't know how glad I am to have somebody else in this thread. And no worries about being dodgy, I've been on the brink of being voted out on both days so far myself-- it's an open question who's the least town read in the cult XD

So glad you liked the pamphlet! I spent way too much time on it XD

A few more pieces of info, I tried to recruit Sawneeks N1, which is why I made such a big deal yesterday about having a "gut read" against her. I thought maybe mafia were unrecruitable. But now I think maybe it's based on race / "type" and I can only recruit machines. I've been trying to think if I could suggest a mass claim of race/type, but I can't think of a way to bring it up that wouldn't sound suspicious.

Also I volunteered for Sorian's riddle before realizing it would roleblock me, and I don't think I can get out of it. But no worries, I'll just have to solve it tonight in order to recruit. I have the dedication to count all the posts in some random game if I have to!

I'm assuming/hoping that we're voting out Dr. Monkey today, if HP didn't kill her, so hopefully they won't go back to either of us. I believe your claim and think you're town, BTW. Sorry about your kid!

Ephidel

Oh right I never said. Yeah I'm town, I backed off on Chuggs because his claim is my claim, race and role both matched as well, and with that paraphrased line to boot I just went no.
I'm sorry too. The flavour made him scream :(

I would also assume you're right and that you need to recruit machines specifically, but I agree I doubt you can push for a race reveal in an organic way, and might look even dodgier now considering our android flip had skills and our machine flip is vanilla as it could look like PR hunting. Might be worth having another look at the people who volunteered for Sorian duty on that note, but you did so that's not going to be a certain flag XD

It might be worth mentioning that I've noted Neki talking about race a few times now (during Anex's claim on D1, about Rando's flip, and then again later about Anex's flip) so I feel like he's more aware of it than other people, and that could be down to something in his role. Or I could just have been thinking something about nothing.

Hawthorn

Bad news: it looks like probably Sawneeks used her commute, which blocked my recruit action, meaning that I now have no idea whether all town are recruitable or only machines.

Good news: I don't have to answer Sorian's question.

Might be worth having another look at the people who volunteered for Sorian duty on that note, but you did so that's not going to be a certain flag XD

Zeke also volunteered... he would love being in a cult LOL. I will read back on Neki too-- didn't notice that but it's a good point.

Madness in the main thread right now.

Hawthorn

All of this android vs machine talk, it's taking enormous restraint not to suggest a mass claim.

Are you seeing Dr Monkey also? Am I crazy in thinking that she's definitely mafia??

Answer whenever, BTW, just glad to have someone to talk to

Hawthorn

Neki for next recruit?? The way he said he thinks there are more machines than androids...

I think he would totally hate being in a cult though. My intent at the start of the game was to only recruit people I thought would have fun! It'll be a turn to the dark side if I recruit Neki.

Ephidel

I'm not sure about what Neki would think of being part of a cult, he seems a bit of a straight arrow. He might just be saying that because machines outnumber androids in the video game too. I'll have to think about it once I get a moment.

I'm going to be locked at work for good few hours yet and I want to reread the whole of yesterday at least once I'm done, and then check back to see if Sparks was around during the 2B/9S confusion on day one, not that I'm really sure about using Sparks' reactions to anything for, well, anything.

Oh yes, I should probably have said this morning that based on my second hand knowledge of flavour there's an outside chance that we're a suicide cult.
I don't necessarily object to that, but... You'd tell me that if you knew, wouldn't you? :eyes:

Hawthorn

I would tell you if I knew that we're a suicide cult! Loki and Vere gave me no info whatsoever about what Becoming as Gods is. I did more research since writing the pamphlet, and did see that it looks like our cult in canon is quite creepy, didn't realize it was a full-on death cult, though. But I just don't think Loki & Vere would do that to us, unless it's something like we die but in the process we reveal or take out enough mafia to be worth it. I am town-- I checked several times because I would kind of prefer to be in a neutral cult, TBH, but no, we have to think of the good of the rest of the town as well as trying to get to use our action.

I also have a ton to get done at work today/this week, and I'm also in rehearsals for a play, so availability will be sporadic. Sounds like a plan re reading things.

Hawthorn

Did you change your icon to a little robot?? It's cute as hell.

I think I have to recruit Zeke tonight-- he claimed machine, and I think he's town. Let me know what you think, though, I value the opinions of my followers.

Ephidel

Haha, yes I did, and ty <3
I thought it would be okay to use it as I claimed.

I feel like Monkey and C4 are opposing scum flinging words at each other at this point.

I also support recruiting Zeke, I felt okay about him yesterday and better today, I think he believes his argument, and recruiting him makes sense with the claim. I just hope he really is vanilla and my silly theory about him luring sorian to his death was as crackpot as it felt.

You said he'd love being in a cult, so I say bring him in
372774228899921930.png

Hawthorn

I mean, I think he would love it! He seems to enjoy complicated mafia stuff, and he had fun the time we were scum together. OK, we're settled on the recruit... one more after that, if we can all stay alive, and we can BECOME AS GODS!

Admittedly, your theory actually gave me pause ... if I unexpectedly die after visiting Zeke, you know something's up.

I couldn't parse the C4/Monkey argument because they kept writing these long numbered posts. I could see them as opposing scum.

Ephidel

You've played more games than me, how would action order usually work through something like a defensive kill?

Normally kills are near the bottom of the action order, right? Would a defensive kill be higher so as to prevent the original attempted action, or still at the end because the action needs to connect in order to be defended against? Maybe the roleblock would kick in first?

In other options, EC said his role and power were "inconsequential", inconsequential could be machiney vanilla, and the rules of cult chat are that you can't talk about cult chat so it's not like he could turn around and out us XD

Ephidel

Well there you go, if the chatty post hammer serial killer is telling the truth Zeke is safe to recruit
372774228899921930.png

Hawthorn

Well, that claim/flip takes care of the "Zeke the contact killer" paranoia. I've gone ahead and recruited him. Fingers crossed that it takes. Also, you were right that the theory didn't totally make sense with priority anyway.

With this result, I feel even more convinced that Monkey is mafia, since the puzzle of what happened to Sorian is solved. No bus drivers or switchers need to be involved. Monkey used a healing ability on herself, stopping HP's shot, and night-killed Sawneeks. Just like I said. She didn't use the ninja kill because it probably couldn't be used the same night as her self-heal ability and she knew HP was going to shoot her. This theory accounts for everything, including how she acted in the thread, while her claim doesn't even make sense with Maol's track result. She is 100% mafia. Well, maybe 95%. I feel like it's bad luck these days to be too sure ... but I'm pretty sure. However, I hope HP's shot goes through tonight and we don't have another day of debate on the issue.

If Monkey flips, and assuming it's mafia, I would probably look next at Neon, HP, Jman, maybe Stan. What are you thinking?

People really suck at noticing they've been told to be quiet :eyes:

They sure do!!

Ephidel

Oil for the oil god.
Gears for the gear throne.
372774228899921930.png

Monkey is definitely my next pick for most likely scum.

If I believe c4's claim and I don't have any reason not to it ties up N2 neatly*.

My other points of interest are Hedin/Neon/Stan/LP, and I suspect I'll be looking at them whether she flips as expected or not.

I really do think LPs post looked wrong, Stan felt opportunistic to me, and Neon's seemed off to me all game. Hedin might actually be where I look first. I'm going to try and make a start this afternoon if I get a chance.

(I see why you'd want to look at Jman, but considering I manage to scum read him for everything he does when he's town anyway I just don't know how to pull out things that are actually weird there there, lol)

As for HP, I'm sort of inclined to drop my scum read on him for now. I still don't think he's acting towny, but he currently looks like a proven one shot vig at least. Do I think he's two shot? Don't often see 2 shot vigs, but maybe. If another two kill night happens tonight it will look pretty convincing.
If he actually manages to kill Monkey is another matter.
If we do have two scum teams and she's rando's even partner then odd scum would probably rather redirect him for the free kill if they're able and keep her alive to take more heat in thread so people aren't focusing on them?
Unless they think she might look better for having been arguing with the serial killer :thinking:

*It does cause a new problem on N1, of course.
C4 claims he shot Sorian n1, Sorian didn't die.
I don't see why anyone would have wasted a save on him, and Monkey telling the truth about her claim (which I don't really think she is) and saying Sparks did wouldn't have saved him anyway (he wasn't an android).

Hawthorn

Oil for the oil god.
Gears for the gear throne.
372774228899921930.png
Love the enthusiasm, recruit!!!
*It does cause a new problem on N1, of course.
C4 claims he shot Sorian n1, Sorian didn't die.
I don't see why anyone would have wasted a save on him, and Monkey telling the truth about her claim (which I don't really think she is) and saying Sparks did wouldn't have saved him anyway (he wasn't an android).

I think it's possible that Oddscum blocked C4. He was pretty highly townread after D1. That's the only thing that makes sense for me-- as you said, I don't see why anyone would have used a protective ability on Sorian this game.

As for HP, I'm sort of inclined to drop my scum read on him for now. I still don't think he's acting towny, but he currently looks like a proven one shot vig at least. Do I think he's two shot? Don't often see 2 shot vigs, but maybe. If another two kill night happens tonight it will look pretty convincing.
If he actually manages to kill Monkey is another matter.
If we do have two scum teams and she's rando's even partner then odd scum would probably rather redirect him for the free kill if they're able and keep her alive to take more heat in thread so people aren't focusing on them?
Unless they think she might look better for having been arguing with the serial killer :thinking:

He's not proven though, right? All the night kills have been accounted for without his shot. I think he's town just because of the level of enthusiasm he's putting into the game-- he was so checked out when he lasted so long as scum -- but can't discount an acting job. Also, I don't think scum would make that claim if they couldn't back it up.

I agree with you that Oddscum would want to keep Monkey alive. Arguing with c4 doesn't mean much in terms of alignment and I think most people know that -- but if people use it to defend her, all the better, keep the discussion focused on Monkey and away from Oddscum.

Curious to see what you think of Hedin. I don't have much of a read on him.

Ephidel

Love the enthusiasm, recruit!!!
:D

I think it's possible that Oddscum blocked C4. He was pretty highly townread after D1. That's the only thing that makes sense for me-- as you said, I don't see why anyone would have used a protective ability on Sorian this game.
That is possible :thinking:

He's not proven though, right? All the night kills have been accounted for without his shot
Hah, you're right, I'd completely failed to connect that his shot no longer actually needs to have happened. It might have twigged eventually, maybe. Then I guess I *really* want to see if he manages to shoot someone tonight now :eyes:

I agree with you that Oddscum would want to keep Monkey alive. Arguing with c4 doesn't mean much in terms of alignment and I think most people know that -- but if people use it to defend her, all the better, keep the discussion focused on Monkey and away from Oddscum.
It will be interesting to see how people approach things if she's still alive, to be sure...

Curious to see what you think of Hedin. I don't have much of a read on him.
I'll share my thoughts once I have some ^_^

Hawthorn

:D

That is possible :thinking:

Hah, you're right, I'd completely failed to connect that his shot no longer actually needs to have happened. It might have twigged eventually, maybe. Then I guess I *really* want to see if he manages to shoot someone tonight now :eyes:

It will be interesting to see how people approach things if she's still alive, to be sure...

I'll share my thoughts once I have some ^_^

smileyfaced reaction to all of the above! Very curious to see how the next day plays out.

Hawthorn

Welcome!!!

Please refer to the above slightly-outdated pamphlet for any questions you might have
Welcome! This helpful pamphlet will address any questions you might have.

STSa2OI.jpg

Right now the cult is you, me, and Ephi-- I tried to recruit Sawneeks N1 but failed, probably because of her commute action. Working theory is that either all town is recruitable or only machines-- unclear, so I'm focusing on machines for now. Only one more day/night phase to make it through and if all goes well we can BECOME AS GODS

Hawthorn

So glad you're on board!!

Interesting point about Stan. I keep totally forgetting what he's said in this game. Need to do a reread. But on Monkey I'm totally convinced-- I already did my big quotes post, but I'm definitely going to push hard for her if HP didn't manage to shoot.

You can always add to the Zeke 4 if you like..

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
What do you guys think about LP mentioning a cult earlier? I was this say it was last day phase after my claim. He said something like "ngl with chugg's claim and now zeke's, i think there may be a cult"

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
my post for Monkey/Stan

Maol's probably right that we're w/w. Also I shot Sorian both nights for shits and giggles.
Now...........one might read this and think, so Monkey is telling the truth. She saved Sorian N1.
I did give Sneeks a vest. And Sorian had a vest n1 from Sparks. Well, not a vest in flavor, but basically a vest, which is why I am doubly fucking confused right now.

Let's look at her claim again.
Oh, I'm a fucking idiot. My not-a-vest only targets androids and they're both machines.

No, my explanation is I didn't read their role PMs carefully in the flips, because androids are machines. I knew my power was android-only, just like I knew it wasn't a doctor.

Nope, just the power only works on androids.
So the power wouldnt have worked to save Sorian anyway. Something else saved Sorian.

Another thing I noticed is this: Stan sure does manage to stick up for Monkey a lot.
Often a doctor or gifter ir whatever can target thenselves, it would register as them visiting themselves.

nah i can buy that easily enough, less that it fits 9S himself and more that it fits everyone else even less.
9s is a support android so he makes decent sense in a protective role
9s also does a TON of hacking in his playable segnents of the game

Hawthorn

What do you guys think about LP mentioning a cult earlier? I was this say it was last day phase after my claim. He said something like "ngl with chugg's claim and now zeke's, i think there may be a cult"

I remember that. Cheshire Cat also picked up on it and was like "what's a cult?" I thought to myself that I had better stay far away from that conversation if I want to avoid getting modkilled XD

Seriously, it is something to watch for. Our cult isn't traditional in that we haven't had alignment changes, so I don't think most players would be expecting a cult based on looking at the game balance. If LP brings it up again, I would think maybe something's up.

So your read on Stan is mostly based on him defending Monkey? I could see it, but in that case what do you think about Hedin? I would put him as Monkey's main defender. That said, I think there's a strong possibility she's the last scum on her team, based on how the night actions played out, so I'm not really looking for partners. On the third hand, the other scum team might want her to survive too.

I'm planning to open my day with essentially what I said here:

With this result, I feel even more convinced that Monkey is mafia, since the puzzle of what happened to Sorian is solved. No bus drivers or switchers need to be involved. Monkey used a healing ability on herself, stopping HP's shot, and night-killed Sawneeks. Just like I said. She didn't use the ninja kill because it probably couldn't be used the same night as her self-heal ability and she knew HP was going to shoot her. This theory accounts for everything, including how she acted in the thread, while her claim doesn't even make sense with Maol's track result. She is 100% mafia. Well, maybe 95%. I feel like it's bad luck these days to be too sure ... but I'm pretty sure. However, I hope HP's shot goes through tonight and we don't have another day of debate on the issue.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I remember that. Cheshire Cat also picked up on it and was like "what's a cult?" I thought to myself that I had better stay far away from that conversation if I want to avoid getting modkilled XD

Seriously, it is something to watch for. Our cult isn't traditional in that we haven't had alignment changes, so I don't think most players would be expecting a cult based on looking at the game balance. If LP brings it up again, I would think maybe something's up.

So your read on Stan is mostly based on him defending Monkey? I could see it, but in that case what do you think about Hedin? I would put him as Monkey's main defender. That said, I think there's a strong possibility she's the last scum on her team, based on how the night actions played out, so I'm not really looking for partners. On the third hand, the other scum team might want her to survive too.

I'm planning to open my day with essentially what I said here:
Yea, hedin fits as well. Especially with the way he doesnt seem to be scum hunting, just there. His eod of scummy especially after my claim. The push he tried with you eod just felt like goin thru the motions to just end up on c4.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
lol na, you good.

Also I'm not gonna bring up Stan/Hedin working with monkey. Or any other scum hunting. I don't want them to nk me and ruin our gawd chances.
200.gif

Although Maol should be the next kill or they should be searching for the other protection role. Probably gonna shitpost the rest of the day.

Hawthorn

I feel better about it now there's some opposition XD

Fingers crossed none of us get voted out today.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
unfortunate that stan's results cant help us at all.

Do you risk trying to recruit Stan tonight?

He may be killed, but seems he is a Machine.

Hawthorn

That's what I'm wrestling with. Let's see if anybody else claims machine before the day is out. I really want the third recruit to go off tonight.

I'm leaning towards it as of now, though. Maybe scum would keep Stan alive to see if town would turn on him and vote him off, especially if Monkey gets voted off & flips mafia.

Hawthorn

Maybe one of us should suggest a mass claim of types, to help the doctor(s)? I don't think it would be credible coming from me. Probably better to leave it alone.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I could do the mass claim thing. Think I could get away with it.
:truffleshuffle:

Hoping they leave Stan alone since he should be outta shots.

Hawthorn

I could do the mass claim thing. Think I could get away with it.

Hoping they leave Stan alone since he should be outta shots.

It would be extremely helpful, but also pretty risky if it comes off the wrong way. Stan has now claimed that he's an android ("two androids") who works on machines, so he shouldn't be the recruit target.

Also, I'm not certain that I can only recruit machines. The PM just refers to recruitable players, without defining what's recruitable, the machine thing is just an assumption based on flavor.

Let's see what Ephi thinks. It might be worth it.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Also, I'm not certain that I can only recruit machines. The PM just refers to recruitable players, without defining what's recruitable, the machine thing is just an assumption based on flavor.

Let's see what Ephi thinks. It might be worth it.
Alright.

Found a way to fish for Neki's race, let's see if it works or I get called out on it.

:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
it worked
:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

I'm a machine so seems to affect machine and androids both. The fact that Stan hasn't hit a machine in 3 nights is pretty funny though.

So Neki is possible recruit target. I think scum have too much on their hands with Stan/Maol being confirmed to waste time trying to see what Neki's power is.

Ephidel

Truffles for the truffle god, shuffles for the shuffle throne.

Wait help, my programming got corrupted >:(

372774228899921930.png

It was "Oh boy now paranoid me is looking at Chuggs' flip and Ephi and Zeke's VT claims and thinking cult.", because my first thought was "No, LP, that's a terrible assumption. Only one of those people is in a cult!" :eyes:

I don't actually see how people claiming or softclaiming vanilla would naturally lead to one thinking of a cult, but obviously my main thought was "ack, steer clear" considering the modkill component.

That's what I'm wrestling with. Let's see if anybody else claims machine before the day is out. I really want the third recruit to go off tonight.
I've got my fingers crossed.

It's not certain, no, but I think it's highly likely you can only recruit machines, so avoiding our claimed androids seems the better bet. Neki is definitely a possibility now he claimed it.

I think scum have too much on their hands with Stan/Maol being confirmed to waste time trying to see what Neki's power is.
He doesn't actually even need to have a power, Sorian roleblocked you and Chuggs, nothing to say our puppeteer can't threaten people who don't have a power to block with blocking too.

I didn't actually get much done yesterday after all as I ended up spending longer with family than expected, but I have the afternoon off today so I'm going through stuff now.

Hawthorn

Nice job getting that info from Neki, Zeke. I think he's a good option as a recruit. Maybe I was too hasty in saying that he wouldn't have fun in a cult -- after all, we're so close to BECOMING AS GODS!

My only concern is that I'd like someone I townread a bit more strongly. Do you guys think there's any possibility that Neki is mafia? I think it's probable I can't recruit non-town, and there's at least three more out there, possibly 4-5. I would love to be able to recruit Cheshire, who I think is probably town, but would probably be left alive by mafia due to not claiming a power role unlike so many others, but I think Ephi's right that we need to stick to machine claims. Let's watch for more & have Neki as the plan otherwise. And I'll try to do an ISO on him if I have time.

Hawthorn

Actually, there probably aren't 5 mafia still out there. That's excessive. Rest of the point stands -- I think probably there are 2 more (one team of 2 and one of 3), not counting Dr Monkey.

Ephidel

Cheshire, who I think is probably town, but would probably be left alive by mafia due to not claiming a power role unlike so many others
She has now claimed to know she was targeted by an action last night.
Might be worth seeing what comes of that.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Nice job getting that info from Neki, Zeke. I think he's a good option as a recruit. Maybe I was too hasty in saying that he wouldn't have fun in a cult -- after all, we're so close to BECOMING AS GODS!

My only concern is that I'd like someone I townread a bit more strongly. Do you guys think there's any possibility that Neki is mafia? I think it's probable I can't recruit non-town, and there's at least three more out there, possibly 4-5. I would love to be able to recruit Cheshire, who I think is probably town, but would probably be left alive by mafia due to not claiming a power role unlike so many others, but I think Ephi's right that we need to stick to machine claims. Let's watch for more & have Neki as the plan otherwise. And I'll try to do an ISO on him if I have time.
Pamphlet seems to imply you can recruit non town.

Wait, did you make the pamphlet or did LoVe give it to you?

Is the pamphlet just propaganda for unsuspecting sacrifices....
:joffrey::joffrey::joffrey::joffrey::joffrey:

Hawthorn

The command to recruit is "pass out pamphlet" so I rolled with it and made an actual pamphlet XD. IDK if I can recruit mafia, but if I accidentally did I didn't want them to kill me before we BECOME AS GODS so I made it nice and welcoming

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
The command to recruit is "pass out pamphlet" so I rolled with it and made an actual pamphlet XD. IDK if I can recruit mafia, but if I accidentally did I didn't want them to kill me before we BECOME AS GODS so I made it nice and welcoming
So..........you could take our AI mind and leave us a metal husk then.

Fuck it, i dont even care if it's that the case. I want that based gawd status.

yolo-deadpool.gif

18fee59b16cf278c85083871a90eb60f.png

200.gif

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Like this is draggin out way too much.
Either maol is telling the truth and monkey is scum
Or he is lying, is a scum aligned tracker and threw in monkey visiting herself for shiggles and confusion.

Either way we have scum, but we still have to flip one.

Hawthorn

Yeah. Everyone else's doubt keeps making me doubt myself, but I feel like we just keep backing away from the smoking gun. There's this huge hesitance to flip Monkey that doesn't feel like it's normal for the circumstances.

Maol lying could work, but I just feel like he could've done more with it if it was a fake claim.

So..........you could take our AI mind and leave us a metal husk then.

Fuck it, i dont even care if it's that the case. I want that based gawd status.

yolo-deadpool.gif

18fee59b16cf278c85083871a90eb60f.png

200.gif

Yes, recruit!! WE WILL BECOME AS GODS! Seriously, I know you have to take it on trust a little bit, but same pretty much goes for me. I don't think our gamerunners would make me struggle for days to recruit enough players if the reward wasn't good.

I love this lil robot lol

Right?? So perfect. Where did you find him, Ephi?

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Yes, recruit!! WE WILL BECOME AS GODS! Seriously, I know you have to take it on trust a little bit, but same pretty much goes for me. I don't think our gamerunners would make me struggle for days to recruit enough players if the reward wasn't good.
Honestly even if I was scum I would be down for it just for the lulz

Hawthorn

Do yall believe Monkey's reasoning on protecting Saw over HP?

No, but I'm in a real tunnel on Monkey, to be fair. I just can't conceptualize her being town at this point. I really really hope we can get her voted off today.

We will be gawd status by then

cEgYAvI.png

i-am-a-generous-god-xerxes.gif

But as you say we just need to hold off for one more day with none of us getting voted off, none of us getting night killed, and the recruit going through...... and it'll be time!!

Ephidel

I love this lil robot lol
He's cute isn't he :D

One of my friends used him as a discord emote when playing the game, I went on a hunt back through their comments so I could steal borrow him.

372774228899921930.png

Do yall believe Monkey's reasoning on protecting Saw over HP?
I *can* see the logic behind it for a town monkey (this person was right when I was wrong and had the gumption not to back down, they should be protected)

But I'm really struggling to see her as town and I don't know if that's because I always have this problem trying to read people who act with some degree og confidence, or if she *just isn't* and the attempts of others to twist themselves or of voting for her are unnerving me.

Hawthorn

Truly won't be around much today. If I get voted out, I don't know if my flip will be redacted or not, but I know the recruitment power will pass to one of you, probably Ephi. You'll need one more day, but you can still BECOME AS GODS!!! I believe in my little robots.

Hawthorn

I think Jman might flip over to Monkey. He's just enjoying being the calm one. Staying out of the main thread, mostly because I don't have time, but I also seem to inflame things every time I post. Terrified of posting and tipping someone over my way.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I think Jman might flip over to Monkey. He's just enjoying being the calm one. Staying out of the main thread, mostly because I don't have time, but I also seem to inflame things every time I post. Terrified of posting and tipping someone over my way.
Depends on how Monkey answer's his question and if she is believable imo.

Legit question, has there ever been a game where tracking results were half right and half wrong?

Not trusting the results from Maol is one thing, but believing only half his results is another.

Hawthorn

Depends on how Monkey answer's his question and if she is believable imo.

Legit question, has there ever been a game where tracking results were half right and half wrong?

Not trusting the results from Maol is one thing, but believing only half his results is another.
No, there has never been a game like that!! At least not that I've ever played in or heard of. That's why I don't understand at all how this is playing out.

Maybe I should fake claim something. I don't like to do that as town, but I really want to survive another day.

Hawthorn

Maybe I'm the real android doctor, but my role is even MORE of a mirror to Stan's.

That would look so scummy though. Better to hold off. Jman and Neki are both wavering.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
No, there has never been a game like that!! At least not that I've ever played in or heard of. That's why I don't understand at all how this is playing out.

Maybe I should fake claim something. I don't like to do that as town, but I really want to survive another day.
What is your real role name? Would it pass being vanilla?

Maybe I'm the real android doctor, but my role is even MORE of a mirror to Stan's.

That would look so scummy though. Better to hold off. Jman and Neki are both wavering.
:laughing:
Human Doctor.
You heal anyone that isnt a machine or android.

Hawthorn

It's just "little robot cult leader" and then my role is "a cult leader". I think the character in Nier canon doesn't have a name.

What could be less suspicious than a human doctor randomly wandering a post-apocalyptic landscape, looking for a lone human to heal... so poetic!

No way though LOL

Ephidel

It's just "little robot cult leader" and then my role is "a cult leader". I think the character in Nier canon doesn't have a name.

What could be less suspicious than a human doctor randomly wandering a post-apocalyptic landscape, looking for a lone human to heal... so poetic!

No way though LOL
Seeing you claim as the serial killer's personal doctor would be amusing, I have to admit, but probably not the best plan :eyes:

Hawthorn

Also, flavor is a problem with fake claims. I would 100% be asked for the flavor, and we don't know what could be counterclaimed. We don't get fake claims, unlike privileged mafia! Better to just not claim.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
If I were Neki I would pop in and immediately vote after hearing that LOL
lol

Lookin at the votes, I think we got a good number of ppl that wouldnt budge, not counting us. LP will be voting Monkey. So will be left with 6-6. I think the shaky ppl that would flip votes are on Haw already, so they would probably go Monkey to break the tie. Remaining scum would rather have a kill than a tie imo.

Dr. Monkey / Monkey
(5 votes)
EzekelRAGE - #3,353
Hawthorn - #3,354
Maolfunction / Maol - #3,413
EvilChameleon / EC - #3,673
Ephidel / Ephi - #3,741

Ephidel

So, now I yet again declared that I think the Anex train is a dry well...
What do the two of you think about the Anex train?

Because Neki is on it, and my read of him this game is "this is Neki" with very little to budge him either way in terms of factional alignment.

I do just want to note, while it's on my mind, that maybe Neon is a potential recruit?

I can't honestly say I understand why he drew many of the assumptions he did when he was reasoning out his use of that track (why did he think me and zeke were likely to die? why did he think hawthorn was likely a weak pr? who knows), but the fact he spent the time to do it could imply he didn't have a role of his own to worry about.

(And also I was largely assuming he was team odd, and so him using it would have coincided with when they would have had other things to do. Could have used it anyway of course, but then they could probably have made the pick sound reasonable from a town perspective too without having to plot out some graphs in the process).
I'm feeling less bad about him now I've realised he might just be thinking from a completely different angle than me.

Hawthorn

Neki is the best potential recruit right now due to claiming machine, but he also seems kind of possibly mafia. The only thing making me think otherwise is Neon's track result saying that he didn't move, but that's not really enough on it's own. Maybe it should be Cheshire? Or even Jman? We should go through everyone systematically in the night phase.
I apologise for being the suckiest most trackable recruit ever
828768386251096104.png
You two are both the BEST recruits ever! I apologize for being such a bad leader that I might get voted out right before we accomplish our goal.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Neki is the best potential recruit right now due to claiming machine, but he also seems kind of possibly mafia. The only thing making me think otherwise is Neon's track result saying that he didn't move, but that's not really enough on it's own. Maybe it should be Cheshire? Or even Jman? We should go through everyone systematically in the night phase.

You two are both the BEST recruits ever! I apologize for being such a bad leader that I might get voted out right before we accomplish our goal.
The problem with jman is he may not be with the become gods things.......because reasons
TqI0ZOn.png

Hawthorn

I laugh every time I see you post that Flipadelphia gif XD

Jman can be erratic, and he doesn't like feeling like he's being talked into things. Might be an issue... maybe Maol?? Or, could stick with Cheshire or Neon. All good options.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Run the risk of them not being machines.(I know you said you may still be able to recruit non machines)........ Also maol may be scum too lol. ;

Top Bottom