Little Robot Cult \o/

Hawthorn

I'll explain my reasons later
Problem is we're looking for three things in recruits:
1. Town
2. Machines
3. Likely to have fun in a cult and be on board to BECOME AS GODS

We're not going to be able to be sure of all three, so it's a question of priorities.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I do echo the sentiment that Ephi doesn't seem to be doing much. She's been keeping her nose out of things and her dips in and out haven't provided much at all.

Echo it all you want to, it dont matter cuz she part of the cult crew

giphy.gif

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
As far as targets.......................Neki maybe? If he doesnt want to do the become gods thing, We just vote him out in the thread. If you dont want to assimilate, you are scum.
:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

assimilate-star-trek.gif

200.gif

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Seriously tho how does this shit happen every game with Monkey.
Without fail this giant fuss gets made about her, and its always this long list of pedantic bullshit from inane action and reads shes made, doible speaking scum monkey into existance via her being simultaneous the biggest baddest pro devious sneaky sneaky manipulator and the most bumbling ovvious "iv seen scum monkey once under a full moon on a foggy night and let me tell you this is it!", with a wonderful dose of " and if we dont kill her right fucking now she will slip away like a fukin legendary pokemon and immediately tank the game with one hand behind her back while doing a kickflip down some stairs and telling us to "suck it losers".

Every time
exactly like that.
I bet monkey loved this post so fucking much.

perfect fucking gif for this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Probably going to have to be neki, but I’ll post more when I’m at my computer.

this flip has made my day!!!
Me too. Like I know the name/pm was a reach. But I worked thru it and hardly brought it up again after that day.

But I had legit questions after that. Post 3584 involved legit stuff with no bs theories.
Why was she focused so much on Sorian?
Why did she claim at all when she is our only doc?
Why did she protect her SR Neeks over our claimed vig HP?

Her responses to the claim question ALONE shouldve got her voted out.
You wanted to claim on day 3 because some ppl you protected were killed.....so you wanted to let the thread know there were a lot of strong kills in the game? As our only protective role?
WHAT!

giphy.gif

I refuse to believe Monkey wrote that response with a straight face.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Yall would rather entertain that LoVe gave Scum either a fully developed fake power role to claim (which they have not done in prior games, i checked, they only gave characters and flavour) , or that they gave one scum team of 2 or 3 people a literal doctor than possibly think youre just wrong and that yall came into today gunning for someone on bad information.
2NHbHyJ.gif

Hawthorn

I got like 15 stan posts

:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:
Please quote every one with an appropriate gif, I'm loving it!

Maol - 1 point
-Would be on board to BECOME AS GODS
-Is definitely a tracker, which could be either a machine or an android ... if only even one of us had played this goddamn video game XD
-Could definitely be mafia
EC - 1 point
-Is super contrary and absolutely would refuse to BECOME AS GODS just for fun
-No claim, 50/50 on machine/android
-I have to admit, in the privacy of this cult thread, that since he said that he's town, he's probably town.
Cheshire - 2 points
-I think could see the logic of BECOMING AS GODS
-Did not claim, could be anything.
-Seems very town
Stan - 1 point
-Could be turned off BECOMING AS GODS after seeing how Zeke made fun of him in this thread LOL
-Is an android
-Is almost certainly town
Neon - 2 points
-Seems like he would go with the flow re BECOMING AS GODS
-Did not claim, could be anything.
-Just do not see scum writing up all those handwritten notes, especially since nobody paid any attention to them. Town.
Neki - 2 points
-Uncertain whether he would see the light of the one true robot way
-Claimed machine
-Probably town, based on not moving on an odd night (though, could be mafia if someone else did the kill & he didn't use an ability. Or if he's teamed with Neon.)
Jman - 1 point
-Does not like to be talked into things; might not be on board for our Mission
-Claimed object-giver. Sounds machiney to me, I say as someone who has not only never played Nier: Automata but also barely knows how to play any video game except maybe Stardew Valley.
-I feel pretty confident he's town.
Hedin - 1 point
-Would be an enthusiastic cult participant
-Could be machine or android
-Could very well be mafia
LP - 1 point
-Would totally be into our Mission
-Could be machine or android
-I really think he's mafia, TBH

After this I think it's between Cheshire, Neon, and Neki.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
perfect fucking gif for this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif
I love it
372774228899921930.png

I got like 15 stan posts
Poor Stan, lol.

I was even telling my friends in the play about this game. We walked off stage and I immediately grabbed my phone, refreshed, and was like "yes! Dr. Monkey was mafia!"
I hope your play went well :D

Jman - 1 point
-Does not like to be talked into things; might not be on board for our Mission
-Claimed object-giver. Sounds machiney to me,
I was alerted Booze was Dold this morning
Looks like there are android and machine vendors (and none of them sell keys And scanners And booze that I can see to narrow it down) , so he could be either.

Neki - 2 points
-Uncertain whether he would see the light of the one true robot way
I think Neki would probably go along with becoming as gods, it's pretty memey and he can meme with the best of them.

But I'll try and have a proper look at people after work and share some thoughts then, I want to try and go into tomorrow with a little more direction anyway now Monkey won't be the focus.

Hawthorn

I hope your play went well :D
Thank you! It did -- two more shows today, then all done
I think Neki would probably go along with becoming as gods, it's pretty memey and he can meme with the best of them.
Hearing this is making me definitely think it should be Neki. I think he's the best choice of the three on my shortlist. But I'll wait to hear if you two agree before sending in the command.

This may be getting ahead of things, but if we manage to recruit someone, we should probably attempt to coordinate a time to BECOME AS GODS. Since we're forbidden from talking about the cult, I think it might be taken a bit weirdly if it doesn't all happen at the same time-- like if I just dropped BECOME AS GODS in the thread then refused to talk about it XD

I'm pretty flexible, so let me know what you guys think.

Hawthorn

I do feel a bit directionless after the Monkey flip, since it implied that she's the last of her team, so we can't really look for connections, but I think I have it narrowed down to Maol, EC, Hedin, and LP in my shortlist for Evenscum.

Hawthorn

Actually, maybe Cheshire should go back in there. I could see her in a small team, with her partners saying "just keep reacting naturally, it's reading well!" Natural seeming play is kind of a town indicator, but not enough to sew it up IMO

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Please quote every one with an appropriate gif, I'm loving it!
snoop-dogg-fo-sho.gif

Everyone got a gif or smiley

I feel like I want to reread the whole game just to bask in the validation of being right about Monkey :-D :-D :-D
It took tracking results + Cult Core + Town + Possible Scum to get Monkey and even then it was close.
:joffrey: :joffrey: :joffrey: :joffrey:
I was even telling my friends in the play about this game. We walked off stage and I immediately grabbed my phone, refreshed, and was like "yes! Dr. Monkey was mafia!"
lol

I do feel a bit directionless after the Monkey flip, since it implied that she's the last of her team, so we can't really look for connections, but I think I have it narrowed down to Maol, EC, Hedin, and LP in my shortlist for Evenscum.
You mean for Oddscum and yea Hedin/Neon are my top two scum picks.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Zeke Theory = Stan is scum doctor too. Would explain why he jumped out the window like that defending Monkey. He thought she had to be town cause he was the real scum doctor.
Stan's play so far has been scummy. He has largely been focused on me on meaningless stuff. His vote reasoning on day 2 and 3 looked weak imo. He was also on the Anex train
day 1.

Now I know that's crazy talk.........I'm not even gonna bring up the possibility in main thread.....but if he makes it to like the final 5, keep it in mind. Stan should be dead night 5, since there should be no kill tonight.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Also I'm cool with Neki pick

This may be getting ahead of things, but if we manage to recruit someone, we should probably attempt to coordinate a time to BECOME AS GODS. Since we're forbidden from talking about the cult, I think it might be taken a bit weirdly if it doesn't all happen at the same time-- like if I just dropped BECOME AS GODS in the thread then refused to talk about it XD
Haw: BECOME AS GODS
TgpeDzQ.gif

HAW: Ignore that, I thought I was in FishERA and meant become as Cods. It's a saying meaning go with the flow.....like a fish.
zn9qg4nvjdi21.jpg

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*

Hawthorn

I went ahead and recruited Neki— can change it before actions lock if somebody has a change of heart.
Idk why I keep typing odd when I mean even and vice versa. Maybe I can’t count???

i quoted that same post with Monkey brofisting you Zeke! It was suspicious lol.

seriously, do not leave me hanging with cod explanations or worst of all saying that I’ll explain later! We can coordinate a time!

may not be here at day start. Recruits, please welcome Neki and give him a pamphlet if you’re around!

Ephidel

Zeke Theory = Stan is scum doctor too.
I love a good paranoid theory.

since there should be no kill tonight.
I think we earned the respite but I'm not convinced we'll get it.

I struggle to see the game going forward with cooked in killess nights, I feel like it does weird things to the game state.

I went ahead and recruited Neki— can change it before actions lock if somebody has a change of heart.
I had a skim through his posts during my breaks earlier, he goes on some right old fishing expeditions with the end of day claims but the weird out of left field questions he asked at the end about Anex's race and Chuggs' PM are just something I can't think of a reason for scum to do rather than just let people keep digging their own graves. He has no verbal filter on his votes and comments around them which lead to some of them sounding bad, and a case of foot in mouth syndrome when he feels hard done by by people looking at his votes to the point of actively saying "If I was odd!scum I'd be doing this thing that I'm not doing because I'm town" which is wifom overload, but ultimately I feel more good than bad (don't make me regret saying this neki!).

I'm good with Neki being the recruit.
Fingers crossed it goes through.

may not be here at day start. Recruits, please welcome Neki and give him a pamphlet if you’re around!
Yes boss!
372774228899921930.png

(In all honesty I doubt I make day start either, but we'll see).

Hawthorn

Nobody would block me… so IMO this means Neki is mafia. We can at least get town cred for voting him?

OR crazy idea, what if I claimed cop and red checked neki? Would that be crazy??

i so wanted to BECOME AS GODS today. Hang in there for one more day, little robots. We can do it!!

Hawthorn

Problem is, what if there’s a town cop that counter claims. Plus, the flavor issue. No, that’s a bad idea, let’s just hold the line and maybe try to pull together some reads on neki. I don’t see what else it could be— he did claim machine & we already had a commuter

Hawthorn

And if one of us thinks we can swing it, we should push for a mass type claim— no names, just android/machine. For Stan, we can say. Obviously only if the moment seems appropriate

Ephidel

Nobody would block me…
I don't know, Monkey spent part of last phase pushing the idea you and I could be redirectors, there's a chance. A very slim one, but a chance.
But yeah, once burned and all. New target next round.
Ayyy...............Jman was a human

Further validating the need for a Human Doctor
oap2tw.png
Lol.

I'm sad we didn't get a recruit, it would have been cool for Hawthorn to say she was going to claim and then go all become as gods on the thread :(

Hawthorn

Recruits, I wish it didn't happen this way, I'm so sorry! I will post more tomorrow, but basically I think I will need to have a fake claim ready if I want to make it out of this thundertdome. I will scour the nier wiki. Cop is too risky, but even vanilla town will require a flavor claim & I do not see myself making it out with no claim at all. Sorry little robots for putting you in this position!!

Ephidel

So EC is the puppet.
Puppeteer ;)

Further while I wasn't sold on the way the Anex/Chuggs train was being discussed, Stan and Neki were two of the people discussed with that, and now both of them are now effectively corroborating there's some form of... Captain? in game. That's what the orders role in mafioso was, right?
It seems unlikely to me that they'd tie themselves together unnecessarily with that claim if it were fake, so the role is likely out there.
(... I'm going to admit that considering EC's declaration they're both town after they revealed it today I have half a suspicion it was him, but if so the declaration itself is eh)

Called it
767883192958713916.png

Still doesn't act as a clear
767883192958713916.png

Recruits, I wish it didn't happen this way, I'm so sorry! I will post more tomorrow, but basically I think I will need to have a fake claim ready if I want to make it out of this thundertdome. I will scour the nier wiki. Cop is too risky, but even vanilla town will require a flavor claim & I do not see myself making it out with no claim at all. Sorry little robots for putting you in this position!!

We'll see how it goes
372774228899921930.png

Make sure it's a machine, considering Stan scanned you.

The problem is we don't know which machines LoVe already used for roles or gave away as fake claims, obviously.
I'd wondered if it was going to be all village machines, but then Hedin claimed Father Servo and he's not one so we really don't know what could be out there.

In the meanwhile I'll cross my little robot fingers
372774228899921930.png

(It would be quite cheeky to just claim Priest Machine, vanilla, and say your have fun or enjoy line at the end is "have fun worshipping with His Grace" or "enjoy finding meaning" or something, but while there is a Priest Machine who leads people during the cult quest in the game he's not listed on the wikis which is what people are likely to check the claims against.
... and of course in the quest he leads to the cult leader and then they all go slightly crazy and become fightable enemies so it wouldn't be the best choice for the flavour hounds either anyway, I just thought it would be funny as it's actually close enough to your role that it's unlikely it exists separately)

Just getting home and catching up. I am baffled by Hedin's decision here, but ok. There's a good possibility that this is a tvt dome, I really don't see a scum case for Thorny and Hedin has been so misguided this game it would be shocking to me that he's actually on a team of some sort. I'm not a fan of either option really, but given that Hedin has used his power I think my preference here is to flip him and leave Thorny alive as she was actually correct about Monkey and I think killing her for.. reasons I cannot comprehend, would be a costly mistake for town.
I just want to check I'm not going insane.
I'm going to ignore it for now because it's advocating in your favour, but this reasoning is odd, right?

Hawthorn

Thank you both for the excellent defense, little robots. Best cult core ever! I've noticed a few people have linked both of you to me, suspecting that we're teamed, but TBH I don't really care about it unless you do. We're not mafia. I don't care if people guess that we're associated -- if anything it puts the survivors in a better position if one of us (me) were to die.

I was telling the truth in the thread -- I can't tell if Hedin is mafia or just in a tunnel and wanting to use his power. Kind of leaning towards mafia.

I'm sad we didn't get a recruit, it would have been cool for Hawthorn to say she was going to claim and then go all become as gods on the thread :(

I would have loved that epic moment!! I bet Loki and Vere are sad about missing it too XD

Called it
767883192958713916.png

Still doesn't act as a clear
767883192958713916.png

Nice one!

And yeah, not getting how it's a clear. OK, EC effectively used a redirect on people ... who then were redirected. This makes them town how exactly?

(It would be quite cheeky to just claim Priest Machine, vanilla, and say your have fun or enjoy line at the end is "have fun worshipping with His Grace" or "enjoy finding meaning" or something, but while there is a Priest Machine who leads people during the cult quest in the game he's not listed on the wikis which is what people are likely to check the claims against.
... and of course in the quest he leads to the cult leader and then they all go slightly crazy and become fightable enemies so it wouldn't be the best choice for the flavour hounds either anyway, I just thought it would be funny as it's actually close enough to your role that it's unlikely it exists separately)

I will think about Priest Machine, as much as I would hate to claim as a heretic to the one true robot way XD. On reflection, I think there's a possibility I can get away without claiming. Best to get something ready just in case, but I think the sentiment is looking slightly better for me right now.

I just want to check I'm not going insane.
I'm going to ignore it for now because it's advocating in your favour, but this reasoning is odd, right?

I think he's trying to say that he suspects I have a power role. IDK why exactly though, or what role he's thinking about. So yeah, it doesn't really work. Something has felt kind of off about Maol all game.

Hawthorn

Also, I went ahead and admitted to being a machine, in the hopes of drawing out more type claims. Don't see any reason why not to.

Ephidel

Okay, so Stan really can heal with his flavour copping if we assume EC was clicking protect to test him.

And we have confirmation Neki can do *something* in the investigate/support/unknown set I guess.

I am now really curious what option and target he picked on N2, because nobody admitted to being caught by that one.

Hawthorn

Yeah, I'm going to ask about that one. Wanted to ask what power he selected for Neki, but I didn't want to be accused of role fishing.

Hawthorn

I was thinking that the person who was investigated by EC's redirected investigator on N2 was probably town, since a cop would have come forward with a red check, but now I'm reevaluating on hearing that it was Neki. Maybe they had limited shots so chose the roleblock? Or EC hit mafia, or he is mafia.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Keep an eye on LP. Look at his arguments today.
Monkey did deflect, distract, delay, and deny, but as the only even scum member, she was free to solve without having to worry about partners. I wonder if she was onto something with her Haw-Ephi pairing for odd scum.
Like this was odd to me, but yesterday he and maol were the biggest ones saying Monkey's reads werent good. That monkey just scumread whoever the thread was going to anyway.

He changed his tune later with this post after I brought up how MGS monkey doesnt matter, diff situations etc.

But Monkey has no incentive to hunt the other scum team, especially after being caught by Maol. She had zero chance of surviving until endgame after that, no matter what she did. Even if she delivered the other scum on a platter, the game doesn't end in a town win unless she's eliminated.

I don't think we're going to agree here. If the other scum team is wiped out, town comes for Monkey. If Monkey takes a shot at the other scum team, they can come for her. Her only chance is to get town to eat itself and avoid the other team. The other team also benefits from keeping Monkey around as she will distract town.

MGS was different because the other scum team had no NK. My team wasn't a threat to Monkey's team at all so we would hunt each other during the day.

A regular day gives more vote data than a thunderdome. Town may have an advantage now but if you're both town we just lost some of that.

Hawthorn

seems like he is leaving room to vote someone based on Monkey's reads.
I could see it.

Been going over Hedin, and I forgot how much he tunneled on Chuggs. I'm starting to think maybe he actually is mafia.
Think I'm dead tonight.

XZ9.gif
You publicly claimed vanilla, and you have been scum read a bit -- I think there could be a few more people to die before you!!

Hawthorn

Neki, Hedin, and LP or Neki, Hedin, and Maol. I'm pretty sure that's the other scum team.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I could see it.

Been going over Hedin, and I forgot how much he tunneled on Chuggs. I'm starting to think maybe he actually is mafia.

You publicly claimed vanilla, and you have been scum read a bit -- I think there could be a few more people to die before you!!
You right.... might be over thinking

Ephidel

I'm not convinced, I think that if you're town choosing to use a gladiator role you prepare whereas his use feels opportunistic. I think he thought the votes were so close yesterday they'd just hop back on today (getting c4 didn't save monkey, there's no reason to think getting monkey would save you)

Hawthorn

I'm not convinced, I think that if you're town choosing to use a gladiator role you prepare whereas his use feels opportunistic. I think he thought the votes were so close yesterday they'd just hop back on today (getting c4 didn't save monkey, there's no reason to think getting monkey would save you)
You might be right— like he expected much more momentum & got discouraged.

still, this is such a flat day. I think I might walk away from this without having to claim at all. Fingers crossed.

Ephidel

Oh, right, the clocks changed. EOD is earlier now. Damn I'm glad I wasn't actually needed.

I feel a little bad for him, starting something like a thunderdome and then getting hit with the real life stick would suck, but I still don't get why he triggered it in the first place. I really did think he was mafia x_x

Hawthorn

Good work team. Didnt lose a member today, robot Godhood is still within grasp.

4n0YX.gif

At least we're all still here.
372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png

Yeah, we did pretty well today, little robots! All things considered ... the cult lives to recruit another day.

idk why Hedin said Maol is town based on the role/town needed some stuff. Neeks had a tracker. Jman also gave a tracker(with several more items left).

Yeah, maybe it's paranoid but the more Maol defends me the more suspicious I feel of him. His defense also didn't really make sense since a lot of it was around me being right about Monkey, which tbh is in no way a town clear. And we shouldn't be assuming that any role is town.

I honestly dont know who to try and recruit tonight

Leaving aside machines vs androids entirely, since we don't have enough claims to evaluate it, I think the problem is that we need to hit town, but not someone who's too highly townread & therefore likely to die in the night.

Stan and EC seem very very likely town to me-- Stan almost certainly so -- but both are great night kill targets. If I were mafia I wouldn't want the chance of EC's power hitting me again -- I guess unless they think he has limited shots? Also, EC is a bad recruit target because he might not play ball. As for Stan, he's a highly lucrative night kill target, not to mention he claimed android. I think both should be off the table.

Neki too-- Ephi was right that I might have been blocked, but we shouldn't chance it. I still remember when I was in a cult in HVV3 and we tried to recruit Natiko twice. It turned out he was in a different cult & therefore unrecruitable. Not having that happen again!

That leaves Maol, Cheshire, Neon, or LP. There are probably 2 mafia in there, maybe up to three, so we need to think carefully if we want above a 50% chance (again, discounting android vs machine).

Personally I would suggest Neon. His posts today haven't felt mafia to me -- his handwritten notes about the track result-- and he's had an indecisive feeling that feels town.

Cheshire, I'm starting to think is blending into the background a little too much, and getting too much of a clear for being a new player-- it's not even her first game! Maol and LP, we've both found suspicious.

But, let me know what you guys think. I could go for any of the 4, or let me know if you think I've made the pool too small.

Fingers crossed that we can get there tonight!!

Hawthorn

Going back to the scum Stan conspiracy theory -- isn't it kind of weird him having the role popola & devola?? I checked the nier:gestalt mafia thread, and Loki & Vere rp'd those roles in the first game they ran too. Why would they also give them to a player??

Doesn't matter immediately though, town or scum Stan is a bad recruit target.

Hawthorn

Maol has only had one correct track result, and he's gone back and forth on whether his result for c4 was "no result" indicating a block, or "no movement." At first he said he was sure it was no result/a block, but then some info came out that c4 might have been blocked and Maol suddenly started talking like it was no movement. I think he could be a scum JOAT with one track shot. Would not recruit there.

Hawthorn

Cheshire had an off-wagon vote for Sorian on D1, then mostly followed along with the big wagons -- Chuggernaut on D2, c4 on D3, and Hedin on D5. D4 her vote was taken by Jman's beer. She's never seriously been in contention -- only one vote on her all game (from anex).

She said that Jman gave her another object, a key that will save her life once at night. Meaning that if she's town, mafia is going to avoid night-killing her.

A lot of her posts are just commenting on things happening, or chatting, not really analyzing or giving reads, which is a good way to blend in as mafia. Whenever anyone lightly suspects her, she's immediately very defensive. Both could be mafia behaviors:

On the other hand, she had this to say about her key item.
"I thought it was a trap. I haven't used it. Was waiting to see if someone would start a train on me to try to get me to use it. I have a key that will save my life once at night. I thought maybe when i tried to use it something bad would happen since this is a bastard game. Since there have been no votes on me i havent used it."

We know the items were real after Jman's flip. And this post just does not sound like it's coming from someone who has discussed with a team about what the items do/how to use them. For one thing, it's really unclear whether it saves at night or during the day -- she says "at night" but then refers to votes. Scum would have cleared that up, they would be clearer on what it did before claiming it.

She suspects me, but town reads you two according to the most recent reads list.

After reading her over, she genuinely does seem very town. I could see her as a recruit target.

No time to reread anyone else, but conclusion: could do Cheshire or Neon, with a slight preference at this point for Cheshire.

Hawthorn

Those handwritten notes keep tripping me up, but could be busywork, you're right.

OK, I'm going to put the command in for Cheshire, but I'll switch if Ephi objects.

Ephidel

I'm at the point where paranoia is starting to lead me a merry dance so I'm not feeling great about either but the only other option to my mind is probably LP and I feel even worse there.

To my own surprise of Cheshire/Neon I have the slightest preference for Neon, but it's not enough to dispute your preference for Cheshire, especially when Zeke has a scumlean on Neon to boot.
I'm good with the Cheshire invite
372774228899921930.png

Hawthorn

I'm at the point where paranoia is starting to lead me a merry dance so I'm not feeling great about either but the only other option to my mind is probably LP and I feel even worse there.

To my own surprise of Cheshire/Neon I have the slightest preference for Neon, but it's not enough to dispute your preference for Cheshire, especially when Zeke has a scumlean on Neon to boot.
I'm good with the Cheshire invite
372774228899921930.png
I definitely know what you mean-- everyone left alive has some serious reason to scum read them. All we can do is pick a possible option and hope! I'm going to stick with Cheshire, since 2 out of 3 seem to lean that way. Fingers crossed!
372774228899921930.png

Hawthorn

Very disappointing. One more day-- we can still do it!

The problem is, as the number of players go down, so too does the number of people I town read who aren't already in the cult.

All the flips that were restricted by type so far have said so plainly. My pm just says that if the player I target is recruitable they will join the cult. But from what I've learned of the Nier lore, it would make sense to be machine-restricted.

I think today should be the day that we subtly push for a mass type claim. We can't afford another failed recruitment. I'll try to bring it up if I can work it in -- need to see how day start plays out first.

Hawthorn

I would bet that each of the categories could apply to multiple players, so "unknown" was a toss-up between me and some scum player? Assuming EC is town. I guess it would've been just RNG that he hit Stan twice with the "healing" action but never Monkey/Sparks, although that role legitimately did have a healing command. Whatever, if he's telling the truth he can't target me tonight anyway.

Hawthorn

Starting to think EC is going to have to be the recruit -- essentially confirmed both machine and town. Maybe I was wrong to say that he wouldn't play ball. He seems like a fun guy. And who wouldn't want to BECOME AS GODS??

Only concern is that he might get night-killed, but maybe they would aim for Stan first?

Hawthorn

Maol's explanations of his powers are not consistent at all, but not sure I feel like going after him right now.

Sorian didn't die N1, that implies c4 was blocked, hence my result

I successfully tracked c4 on N1 afaik, so why should my N2 results be wrong?

He got the response "no result" but the shot wasn't refunded. But when he asked he was told that it wasn't the same as "no movement." Does not quite fit together.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I think the issue with no result is that refunding a shot is up to the game runner.

But Neeks having a shot and Jman giving a shot don’t work in Maol’s favor.

Like the investigate ability seems like that would’ve hit 3 possible ppl?(Neeks, Maol, Neki?)

The fact that Neki got the investigate one…..where is the fruit gathered from that role? It’s Day 6. Should be claiming and putting results on the table.

Maybe I’m wrong on my days and Neki didn’t get hit with the investigate.

Ephidel

Pretty sure he said on N2 he told the investigator to Investigate Neki.

Nobody has claimed that action.
It can't be Maol because That Track was N2 (unless he took that result from a teammate).

N3 he told someone to target Maol. Neki claimed that and raid he refused, so was blocked.

My assumption is that if N1 was protect, N2 was investigate, N4 was protect a gain and N5 was "fuck it, I should do unknown before end of game" that Neki's action, whatever it is, comes under support.

Ephidel

Oh, and Neon claimed he used his tracker from jman on Neki on N3 and he didn't move.

Ephidel

Yeah I just thought I should tack that on as it means Neki wasn't lying about saying no to whatevering Maol.

Hawthorn

If it was a support action, that looks bad for Neki, because nobody has claimed to be affected by the action on other nights. Could be a mafia power that boosts teammates.

Ephidel

If it was a support action, that looks bad for Neki, because nobody has claimed to be affected by the action on other nights. Could be a mafia power that boosts teammates.
It's why Ive resisted the urge to answer for EC in the main thread, I want to see if he'll say what he actually picked this time around.
Whereas if I specifically *ask* it sounds like fishing.

Hawthorn

It's why Ive resisted the urge to answer for EC in the main thread, I want to see if he'll say what he actually picked this time around.
Whereas if I specifically *ask* it sounds like fishing.
Agree. I want to see him lay out all his actions plainly.

That's also why I backed off on suggesting type claims. Stan's reluctance doesn't really make sense-- mafia is just going to go for him tonight, so might as well ensure he can get one more heal off. But I don't want to be seen disagreeing with such a highly town read player. Better to just recruit EC.

Top Bottom