Little Robot Cult \o/

Hawthorn

I'll explain my reasons later
Maol implied that he thought I had a power role, so if he's mafia, his team could have blocked me last night, meaning that Cheshire could still be town. Suspecting Neki more than her at this point.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
So Neon got this for Neki who we know didnt move N3 due to being roleblocked: "Your target did not move"

Maol's results for N1 was iffy correct?

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Looked over maol's n1 results talk, seems he stuck with the "no results" thing. I can't find a post saying there was "no movement" maybe one of you will have more luck finding it.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
If you are a support role and you townread maol, why would you refuse to target him?

Shouldn't w/e you do help maol?

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
Looked over maol's n1 results talk, seems he stuck with the "no results" thing. I can't find a post saying there was "no movement" maybe one of you will have more luck finding it.

I don't think he changed his wording, but he did assert that c4 being blocked made his result correct, when... it didn't.
Sorian didn't die N1, that implies c4 was blocked, hence my result

Neeks also had a track.
Now you say it this could well be the answer to what happened to the missing investigate command. EC hit Sneeks, and whether she accepted or not she was too dead to claim it the next day.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Zeke Theory - Neki is scum RB teamed with Maol. Maol is JOAT with 1 shot track. Neki refused to "support"(roleblock) Maol N3 because that wouldve roleblocked his scummate from the kill.

:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Backed off the Maol/Neki angle for now. Should get something on that tonight. Hopefully from EC or Maol is killed.

EC's power working on an investigative item over Maol's ability does seem odd.

Hawthorn

Neki also said that he got ANOTHER item from Jman. Kind of wish we had one of those items in the cult, oh well.

We've had so many claims by now I feel like it SHOULD be possible to figure out where the inconsistencies lie, but I can't quite see it.

I actually could kind of buy the Neki/Maol theory. But it relies on "support" being a negative role, which doesn't seem entirely right to me.

Maybe it should be Neon today. That would clear up part of the Maol/Neki analysis. LP is kind of scummier, but we would get less info from his flip since pretty much everybody suspects him.

It's super weird for me to be this late in the game and not having to defend myself. This never happens!!

Hawthorn

I was in a cult with Launchpad before, would be funny to recruit him again. But we should still avoid the slots we tried previously.

Hawthorn

Really divided between pushing for Maol, Neki, Neon, or LP.
-Something is clearly up with Maol's results and I don't like how he's deflecting from it. But somehow it feels like it would be too easy to catch mafia TWICE based on results from night actions. Like the reason I think this is a problem is because I'm looking for an easy mechanical fix.
-Neki was kind of red-checked by the failed recruit action, but there are other things that could explain that. His motivate claim seems ok, IMO, I understand the logic of trying to identify vanilla players, but I'm not sure why he thinks that makes them town. Would maybe flip after Maol?
-Neon gives info on the Maol results confusion, but honestly not that much. He doesn't have much interaction either. He's just kind of there. But always so nice! IDK, I feel like I don't have much to go on with him, he's not a strong read one way or another, just there in the PoE. Which in itself maybe points towards mafia?
-LP I feel like so many people have suspected throughout the game, my hesitation towards voting today is that it feels like NOBODY town reads him. Where's the defense? But, could this be a situation where spec thread is like "why haven't they killed LP yet? Everyone suspects him!!"

Probably LP or Neon, but I don't love how that's such an early conclusion. Could be there are three on the other mafia team, meaning we would be at MVOLO or whatever the new acronym is tomorrow (3 v 5). Of course, could also be that we unveil our godlike power tomorrow which helps find some scum.

Thank you for listening to me waffle. I hate to waffle in the main thread.

Ephidel

Wondering if the key blocked the recruitment last night
I thought it was a trap. I haven't used it. Was waiting to see if someone would start a train on me to try to get me to use it. I have a key that will save my life once at night. I thought maybe when i tried to use it something bad would happen since this is a bastard game. Since there have been no votes on me i havent used it.
I know she was iffy on it's use, but hopefully preventing her from joining us wouldn't count as saving her life :eyes:

I also, uh, don't think Cheshire ever did actually claim machine, I think we were just crossing our fingers and hoping. Are you trying to bait a correction? :P

Hawthorn

No, I thought that she had! Man I need to stop posting without checking carefully. If anyone asks these claims are easy enough to mix up. Hopefully. Well, they are, because I did!

I still think that the key could protect against all night actions though. Cheshire seemed confused about how it was actually used. I could see her interpreting "negative night actions" as "deaths"

Hawthorn

Not that recruit is a negative night action either -- but it just feels like it fits that our action on Cheshire got blocked the same night she used a blocking item, you know? Could be something else though -- she was mafia, an android, I was blocked, etc.

Hawthorn

I'm starting to see what you said about Neki's inconsistencies though. That claim was a real trickle-truth.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
It's a fishing rod and I can target a player to fish for their role. So if you really want to vote me out I'd like to at least use the fishing rod before getting voted out. At worst I'll eat a roleblock/NK tonight, otherwise I can get a role of a player.

He would most likely target Hawthorn with this ability?

Hawthorn

That would be fine, if we manage to recruit before then TBH. If I were him I would go for LP if he doesn't die today.

Hawthorn

It would not be great if we fail to recruit and Neki comes in and tells the thread that I'm "a cult leader"

Hawthorn

Launchpad/Cheshire, Neon, and LP are the only people besides me who haven't claimed by my count. I forget if Neon actually claimed vanilla or just kind of implied it with his gratitude for the track shot.

Hawthorn

Even though it was a mistake by me, it's interesting that Launchpad didn't correct me on Cheshire claiming machine. Which would mean that N4 and N5 I targeted machines and the shot didn't go through.

Could I have been blocked both nights?? Could there be some other reason to not be recruitable besides being mafia or a machine?

I feel like there has to be at least one mafia between the two, unless mafia blocked me twice. Which, why would they never block Stan? In fact, why haven't they killed Stan? Why do none of their decisions seem to make sense XD

If it weren't for that failed recruit action I think I would be saying to give Neki one more day to use the role fish. His responses have seemed genuine, but also kind of out of character for him. He's usually pretty meticulous. IDK, I could see it as mafia covering up.

Hawthorn

I guess I have no proof that both of you are town, or that both of you really think I'm town, but I'm fine making that assumption-- if I'm wrong it would be so epic I couldn't even be mad. In some ways this cult thread kind of doubles as a town neighbor thread-- a good place to toss out ideas among people you basically trust. And also to recruit those who might see the light of the one true robot way!

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Sure, why not. Father Mahcine, Vanilla Townie.

Fuck it , we gonna test that tonight

372774228899921930.png
:truffleshuffle:
giphy.webp
:truffleshuffle:
372774228899921930.png

GODHOOD IS ON THE MENU 2MRW

Hawthorn

Tag me here if I need to change vote in an emergency, I’ll refresh every few minutes

Hawthorn

Checked in & was refreshing if anyone switched but figured it was safer to be away otherwise. Turned out ok

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
@Hawthorn think it's likely Neki will check you tonight..............so probably need to prepare for that. Hopefully GodHood will make that meaningless

He SHOULD be checking Maol though, that's our biggest question mark.

Hawthorn

Unfortunate.......................LP is another victim of GodHood.....................

bbf72012-7af8-4960-87aa-1832655da0a9_text.gif
LOL. Unfortunate for sure though. I really thought he could be scum. This also could mean that tomorrow is the last day for town, if there are three on Oddscum. As well as the last day for the little robots, if we fail to recruit tonight, since all of us are up for suspicion again, and I might get rolefished by Neki.
@Hawthorn think it's likely Neki will check you tonight..............so probably need to prepare for that. Hopefully GodHood will make that meaningless

He SHOULD be checking Maol though, that's our biggest question mark.

I'll PM Loki and Vere to ask what I would be allowed to say in the event I was revealed as a cult leader.

I'm now notably the only player not to have claimed.

Hawthorn

The question is: should it be Neon or should it be EC?

Both are machines. EC is much more town read, which means he's correspondingly much more likely to be night killed.

Neon claimed as Ephi's character's baby daddy. Chuggs was town and I just can't see either of you two not being town. Does that mean Neon is town too? Should we hinge everything on that handwritten chart?

Personally, I think we should do Neon.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*

Both are machines. EC is much more town read, which means he's correspondingly much more likely to be night killed.

Neon claimed as Ephi's character's baby daddy. Chuggs was town and I just can't see either of you two not being town. Does that mean Neon is town too? Should we hinge everything on that handwritten chart?

Personally, I think we should do Neon.
Go Neon, I already put myself out there with the whole vote thing to save him.

Besides if it doesnt work that means he lied and we caught him. That's why i typed "fuck it, we test that claim tonight" earlier.

Ephidel

What if you are being roleblocked because ephi is pulling a "How do you do........fellow cultists"
:eyes:

I guess I have no proof that both of you are town, or that both of you really think I'm town, but I'm fine making that assumption
I mean, I've considered that you're leading us a merry dance and that was why Maol and LP stopped being interested in us as well as you a little moreso as the numbers got lower (well one of those is clear now), and that comment you made earlier about how you didn't think loki would make us do something difficult with a bad outcome only really applies to you rather than us, but ultimately those tend more towards the paranoid conspiracy theory line of considerations.

I've had a lot of fun in this chat with my little robot cultist family and you've kept me thinking and I want to know what our command does.
If I've made a mistake wanting to do fun things I'll just have to accept that afterwards :P

@Ephidel Launch may try to make a move on you in the last minutes. You may want to put a vote down.
Ephi, maol and Launch will be pushing you next day phase
Ugh, I'm super sorry I missed EOD, I fell asleep :(
I appreciate you pinging me here to try and get my attention, zeke.
Didn't even realise I hadn't actually put down a vote on Neki.

I'm now notably the only player not to have claimed.
Cheshire/Launch haven't claimed either.
And I haven't fully claimed, although my full claim is just vanilla, lol.
After I got recruited I decided it was never worth responding to the assumptions to clear it up if I could leave room for my definition of a mother being gathering a family in case I ever inherited your role :eyes:

Looking at who you have successfully recruited in me and Zeke, Neon seems more likely to work.
Both of us are little stubby robots, both of us are vanilla. Father Machine is also a little stubby robot and claims to be vanilla.
It looks like a match.

Neki (if he is Pascal) is a big complicated robot, with a role.
(and even going back over what I missed I'm struggling to see how he got away with literally begging for another night like that when I got beaten over the head with how that's scummy af in previous games. I guess me not actually putting a vote down didn't help, ugh).
((He might not even have the fishing rod, all he has to do is claim he was blocked and couldn't use it to get out of it)).

EC has a role too, he could be also be "more complicated" .

Also there was no kill last night when Stan says he targeted EC.
That could suggest they want EC dead, and they might try again, in which case EC could die before you attempt to recruit him.
(and there's an additional chance that Maol tracks you whether he's town or not, no point getting tracked to a dead body).

Also if you fail with EC then Neon could die tomorrow and we won't get another shot (or I could and if you replace me with him same problem :p)

Besides if it doesnt work that means he lied and we caught him. That's why i typed "fuck it, we test that claim tonight" earlier
This too, although pushing it without explaining could be "fun"

Ephidel

That could suggest they want EC dead, and they might try again, in which case EC could die before you attempt to recruit him.
(and there's an additional chance that Maol tracks you whether he's town or not, no point getting tracked to a dead body).
Not sure if action order would actually show you visiting him or if you'd fail to move because he died first :thinking:

Hawthorn

I pm'd Loki and Vere to ask what I could say in the hpothetical event that someone publicly revealed me as a cult leader. They said that I still couldn't claim or admit to being in a cult, but I could discuss the idea of a cult if it was being discussed in the thread. So if Neki reveals me I'll have to either be noticeably silent, or maybe fake claim vanilla. Hopefully it won't matter..

Besides if it doesnt work that means he lied and we caught him. That's why i typed "fuck it, we test that claim tonight" earlier.

I know you took on some risk keeping him alive for recruitment, just making sure we're fully thinking through our options.

Not certain it's a red check if we fail to recruit-- there's still the possibility of mafia blocking me.

I've had a lot of fun in this chat with my little robot cultist family and you've kept me thinking and I want to know what our command does.
If I've made a mistake wanting to do fun things I'll just have to accept that afterwards :P

Exactly how I feel about it!

After I got recruited I decided it was never worth responding to the assumptions to clear it up if I could leave room for my definition of a mother being gathering a family in case I ever inherited your role :eyes:

I like that! Very clever, and sounds better than cult leader. I noticed you didn't claim, but figured you were probably vanilla.

(and even going back over what I missed I'm struggling to see how he got away with literally begging for another night like that when I got beaten over the head with how that's scummy af in previous games. I guess me not actually putting a vote down didn't help, ugh).

Exactly, IDK why everyone backed off so quickly after the fishing rod was mentioned, even to the point of suspecting people who were still suspecting Neki. I still think he could be mafia. But also can't forget LP's parting words that it could be somebody not suspected. Neki and Maol conspiracy theory time to shine??

Not sure if action order would actually show you visiting him or if you'd fail to move because he died first :thinking:

IIRC this was actually a huge point of contention in a previous game featuring a cult -- whether or not cult recruitment goes through before death-- of the recruiter or reruitee, I forget which one. I think it just landed on gamerunner discretion.

If we fail to recruit, there's always the nuclear cop claim option! Red check neon, green check both of you, and maybe red check Neki or claim to be blocked on the nights when I didn't recruit. Easier now that so much flavor is out there. However I think I would only do this if we fail to recruit and Neki role fished me. ie in dire straits.

Anyway, I can definitely see the arguments both of you are making re Neon. I'll put the command in.

For context, I had prepared this during D6 in case I got hammered.

Eh. I'm not letting this go to waste.

(Suddenly, a recording starts playing)...

I'm writing this during the second day of day 6 in case I get very close to hammer time. (Now that that no longer seems to be the case, this whole monolouge seems pointless, but I'd be remiss if I wasted all the effort of making the relationship chart, so I'm posting it anyway, and who knows. Someone might make a switcheroo las minute, so it might still be relevant).

Since I'm unlikely to be able to mount a defense against more experienced players, I'm posting this image that summarizes my thoughts so far. Hopefully, some of my insights end up being useful.

I'm doing this for a couple of reasons:
  1. Having it all in one place makes it easier for town to reference it later on.
  2. Having it in one place makes it easier for me to let it all out without scum or overly skeptic players (Cough, Zeke, Cough) tearing it apart before I can post it all.
  3. Having it prepared this way gives me the opportunity to post my insights before I get hammered (in case it happens).
  4. It is fun to do it this way.
T3e1CWM.jpg

Some additional thoughts:
  • I made the teamups graph by looking into direct mentions of other players in read lists and seeing the context around them and if they held over time. I also took into account players stating their suspicion of other players or being outright argumentative with each other (Zeke vs Stan is an example of this).
  • In the case of possible teamups, I took into account reads of unconfirmed players that strayed into the townie/null zone. In the case of Ches, this is very difficult to determine because she was so wishy-washy with her reads. She has a double line connecting her to Zeke because I just couldn't get a good read on her.
  • Yes, I reread (almost) all of the surviving player's posts.
  • In the case of Zeke, I took into account other's opinions of him rather than the reverse. I have a life and I wasn't spending an entire afternoon going through all of his ~800 posts.
  • @Hawthorn, My quote of the track result is 100% exact. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.
  • I didn't vote last day phase because in the end, it wasn't going to matter. Scum and the other townies had already made up their minds with Hedin, who gave himself on a silver platter.
  • God, I wish I were a bomb. It would be more fun.
(End of recording)

Hawthorn

Welcome Neon!! As you can see if you read back, we all have a lot of appreciation for your charts! You’ll find an informative pamphlet up on the first post. I’m SO GLAD to have you here!

If none of us are killed at night that means we can become as gods and unlock our power in this upcoming day phase! I myself am available for the next four hours or so before I go to bed… let me know!

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Eh. I'm not letting this go to waste.

(Suddenly, a recording starts playing)...

I'm writing this during the second day of day 6 in case I get very close to hammer time. (Now that that no longer seems to be the case, this whole monolouge seems pointless, but I'd be remiss if I wasted all the effort of making the relationship chart, so I'm posting it anyway, and who knows. Someone might make a switcheroo las minute, so it might still be relevant).

Since I'm unlikely to be able to mount a defense against more experienced players, I'm posting this image that summarizes my thoughts so far. Hopefully, some of my insights end up being useful.

I'm doing this for a couple of reasons:
  1. Having it all in one place makes it easier for town to reference it later on.
  2. Having it in one place makes it easier for me to let it all out without scum or overly skeptic players (Cough, Zeke, Cough) tearing it apart before I can post it all.
  3. Having it prepared this way gives me the opportunity to post my insights before I get hammered (in case it happens).
  4. It is fun to do it this way.
T3e1CWM.jpg

Some additional thoughts:
  • I made the teamups graph by looking into direct mentions of other players in read lists and seeing the context around them and if they held over time. I also took into account players stating their suspicion of other players or being outright argumentative with each other (Zeke vs Stan is an example of this).
  • In the case of possible teamups, I took into account reads of unconfirmed players that strayed into the townie/null zone. In the case of Ches, this is very difficult to determine because she was so wishy-washy with her reads. She has a double line connecting her to Zeke because I just couldn't get a good read on her.
  • Yes, I reread (almost) all of the surviving player's posts.
  • In the case of Zeke, I took into account other's opinions of him rather than the reverse. I have a life and I wasn't spending an entire afternoon going through all of his ~800 posts.
  • @Hawthorn, My quote of the track result is 100% exact. Nothing to hide, nothing to fear.
  • I didn't vote last day phase because in the end, it wasn't going to matter. Scum and the other townies had already made up their minds with Hedin, who gave himself on a silver platter.
  • God, I wish I were a bomb. It would be more fun.
(End of recording)
200.gif

giphy.webp

I see we are ready to go. There is 4 of them and hopefully none of us will die this night phase (I assume scum will be trying to get rid of either Stan or EC (if they aren't scum and are gambiting, which they could well be).

Rereading through the thread, let me clear up my actions.
I can't honestly say I understand why he drew many of the assumptions he did when he was reasoning out his use of that track (why did he think me and zeke were likely to die? why did he think hawthorn was likely a weak pr? who knows), but the fact he spent the time to do it could imply he didn't have a role of his own to worry about.

(And also I was largely assuming he was team odd, and so him using it would have coincided with when they would have had other things to do. Could have used it anyway of course, but then they could probably have made the pick sound reasonable from a town perspective too without having to plot out some graphs in the process).
I'm feeling less bad about him now I've realised he might just be thinking from a completely different angle than me.
People who I thought had the most potential to die that night were the ones who were acting the most as townies(Maol and Zeke) or had a confirmed townie power (such as HP) or a very believable reason to be townie (Ephi). omplete unknowns like Hedin, Jman, Stan or EC were more likely to be left alone while people with the spotlight on them (Monkey, Hawthorn) were very unlikely to be killed.

I made the assumption that Haw has a weak power because she volunteered for Sorian's experimental riddle. C

Reading the pamphlet, no one here is scum if I get that right. If no one of us dies tonight, that leave us with 5 potential suspects for OddScum.

Maolfunction
Neki
Stan
EC
Launchpad

Out of these. I think that Launchpad is the wildcard. If Stan is mafia, so is EC and if Neki is mafia, Maol has a high chance of being scum as well.

However, I don'0t see Maol sticking his neck in such a risky way for Neki. If anything, I think Stan and EC being scum is more likley with this list of suspects (seriously, Stan surviving this long has got to raise some alarm bells).

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Reading the pamphlet, no one here is scum if I get that right. If no one of us dies tonight, that leave us with 5 potential suspects for OddScum.

Maolfunction
Neki
Stan
EC
Launchpad

Out of these. I think that Launchpad is the wildcard. If Stan is mafia, so is EC and if Neki is mafia, Maol has a high chance of being scum as well.
I'm still thinking Neki is scum.

If Maol isn't scum, and Stan is I'm betting he will be the target of a NK. There's no way scum will let a tracker alive this late in the game. Launch, Neki and myself will be left alone since we are in many player's POE, so we will be potential "easy pickings".

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Now that I think about it. By PoE, Launchpad is our cop (if there is a cop in this game).
Let's see what he comes up with, because Haw sorta acts as a cop as well. That's assuming she can only recruit non PR vanilla townies. She tried to recruit neki and chesire, but they failed.

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
You have unlocked the power BECOME AS GODS. Cult Leader please post the command BECOME AS GODS in the main thread and have 3 cult members post the same command after to activate this power!

Hawthorn

Omg am I excited!!! I’m on mobile but around— as soon as ephi checks in let’s do it! Prob will not post much before our time to BECOME AS GODS

Hawthorn

I think we should go for it as soon as we’re all available. Other team could be 3, meaning that there’s danger of a turbo if there are 2 votes down.

Hawthorn

We are really powerful! Ok then, I don’t mind waiting a bit if you’d rather, but let’s not be hasty with votes

I agree. We have time on our side this day phase. Plus, I want to prepare a post where I'm slowly taken over by corruption/computer noise before issuing the command.

Hawthorn

If we really are a suicide cult (going by flavor), then the game will end this phase.
Could be! But it would've been part of the game design that if we got to do our action it realistically wouldn't be until D5 or 6 or so. It's got to be good.

As for scum, I'm pretty sure it's Maol and Neki at this point. Maybe Launch or EC, but very outside chance. Depends which of them ate the kill last night, since both had protection. EC is more likely to be town IMO.

Also, now that we control the vote, we don't have to worry about BECOMING AS GODS at the exact same moment necessarily. Once everyone reports back with their results I may just post and hang out in the thread, waiting for you guys to check in one by one while refusing to discuss it. Could be pretty fun XD

Neon, I'm so glad you're psyched to be in the cult! I achieved my goal of recruiting only cult members who would have fun with it :-D

lokiduck

509012305741217806.png

It's your decision when you use your power but please be considerate of when mods are available.

lokiduck

You got it, tell us when are particularly bad times?
Not really sure myself LOL. Just maybe ping us before you do it to make sure one of us is around. We have game watchers also watching that can pause the game but still.

Ephidel

I apologise for making you worry!
Day start was 2am and I had to wake up at 5am to get ready for work so I was asleep then.

Unfortunately I am now *at* work for the next 10 hours (Saturday phases are my bane)

I get a short break I usually get to take sometime between 10 and 11gmt (3-4 hours from now) depending on when deliveries arrive.

I have a half hour break I usually get to take around 1.30pm gmt (about 6 and a half hours from now), but I'm pretty sure that falls in loki sleeping hours.

After that I won't be on until I finish at 5pm.

I'm really sorry. Rl and timezones combine to cause problems!

That said, whooooooo!!
We got one!!
Welcome robo husband, to the little robot cultist family!! :D

372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png

And I'm glad it looks like you're already having fun here as well to boot :D

372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png

Looking forward to becoming as gods with you all later :D

372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png

Hawthorn

FeMZ88i.jpg

First step, complete.

I see those at signs and numbers! Love it. Seriously, really excited to see your slow corruption posts.

Day start was 2am and I had to wake up at 5am to get ready for work so I was asleep then.

Unfortunately I am now *at* work for the next 10 hours (Saturday phases are my bane)

I get a short break I usually get to take sometime between 10 and 11gmt (3-4 hours from now) depending on when deliveries arrive.

I have a half hour break I usually get to take around 1.30pm gmt (about 6 and a half hours from now), but I'm pretty sure that falls in loki sleeping hours.

After that I won't be on until I finish at 5pm.

No worries, RL comes first!! As Zeke pointed out, we control the vote, so as long as we make our big posts at some point today, it doesn't matter than much when, or even if they're all at the same time. I could post first then say "I never posted that. What are you talking about? It looks like you quoted a post, but I don't see anything there" until you guys show up. Could actually be fun. But I also kind of like the idea of it being a big Moment.

I'm about to leave for a hike and will be back in about 3-4 hours. Which by my calculations is not far from the time that Ephi gets off work! Maybe today -- actually today -- could be the day of godhood?? Let me know, little robots.

We do want to see if Neki checks in first, but I don't think we want to delay indefinitely. You never know, there could be a day vig or something.

Top Bottom