Little Robot Cult \o/

I have no time for it rn, but I'd suggest going through Ches's posts. Some of her reads on Maol were very inconsistent within a small time frame. Which is what made me consider her as highly suspicious.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
I recall her sounding very interested in c4 trying to start a wagon on maol during chuggs, then saying it looked like an attempt to cancel the chuggs train, then saying she wouldn't vote Maol (but to be fair I also balked at voting Maol that day).

I'm still going through Maol's posts while taking occasional moments to stare at the vote tool to see if it can spark any insight.

Ephidel

I think LP might have had an analysis post about the vote shit from that day, I should probably reread that too now I know he was town.

Hawthorn

I'll explain my reasons later
You're probably right-- I still think it's Neki, but better not to rush. I'll try to look at Maol's & Cheshire's posts if I can.

Hawthorn

I will say that looking again at Maol's reaction after we became gods is making me way more confident in all of you. He did everything he could to discredit the idea that we're all town.

Hawthorn

It's possible. Maol really defended Neki on the final day. Even a bit before that. Reading back over a bit made more more confident of voting Neki, but I will also say that, while I hate to set up chains, if it's not Neki it's definitely Launch. It's not one of you and it's not EC.

Hawthorn

Looking at that pm, I can totally see how you could miss the checking ability until later too.

Hawthorn

This means that Neki actually motivated Maol, which means that Maol actually had a track shot on the night that he claimed to track Launch.

I could've been wrong about the half-hearted bus, I guess. I just don't see any other way it can be. I'll try to read through a little more tomorrow, so I can post my thoughts in this thread on whether I think it could possibly be one of you or EC, before I inevitably die tomorrow. Just don't see any other way it can be.

We're still doing pretty well, though -- three mafia caught, and probably 6 players left tomorrow.

And we lost Zeke.

tbf, he was the one I suspected mainly from us to possibly an infiltrated scum before the whole Maol thing. So I guess the way is clear.

Hawthorn

Oh ok! No 24 hour night phase! And they didn't kill me, I feel insulted.

I always knew Zeke was town.

It is time to vote Launch.

Ephi and Neon, if one of you is scum, I'm not mad about losing to you, because you played amazingly. And if EC is scum and is reading this later: same goes for you.

Honestly. This was a very enjoyable game. I had tons of fun being paranoid of everyone and then baing part of the cult.

It was a great game to come back after a long absence. And I think this time I'll stick around.

Maybe not to play as frequently as other players, but I'll join a game every couple of months or so.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
372774228899921930.png
0d6Jfo5.gif
giphy.webp
0d6Jfo5.gif
372774228899921930.png

Ephidel

372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png

I just want to say I was really happy to be invited to the cult, and I'm glad I got to play this game with you all as my allies. I always enjoy reading the chat stuff in games but it's not something I've gotten to be involved in much and it made a change to have people I could actually bounce thoughts and stuff around with a bit more openly.
It was great fun forming a trusted cultcore with you all and achieving godhood!

372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png
372774228899921930.png

Top Bottom