Scum Thread Society of Deadbeat Dads

Vincent Alexander

My best friend is a monkey
lol. Thank you, but I feel like I'm in the same boat waiting for my number to be called. At this point, this is just a contest with myself to see how long I can last. I'm curious who will stab me in the heart first----Launchpad or Pancakes. That is unless the dice claim them first.
Alas---it was Pancakes who stabbed first. This betrayal will be paid for in syrup. We about to open wolf down some Pancakes and flip these jacks.

Vincent Alexander

If you or the group want a short night, I'm not opposed. Here is my command just in case:

20211203-123113.jpg

Remove from the mic: Neki

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Command received

We'll make it a standard night. Good luck with the procedure!

Vincent Alexander

What throws me off on your role is a silly one, but it's the overall balance between a scum team of 3 with a roleblocker, goon, and X for last role compared to what town got. This is based on the game design link Launch posted. There are associated power levels for roles, and adding up the town powers against scum doesn't match up, though I dunno how close they're generally supposed to be. I can't get over it.
I don't actually think anything is imbalanced. Just saying shit and stuff just so we're clear :)

Top Bottom