Russian Doll |Cult Chat|

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Yeah kill one and see if they are lovers or masons. My guess is masons but who knows. With one down we can jump on a vote for someone else and hammer.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Why didn't Sneeks kill yesterday? I had a guess they targeted Zeke D4 and that's why that didn't go through.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Wish we had Sneeks role so we could see if she was responsible for the second death.

I'll be going to sleep now but if you guys think there's a chance of a turbo then melon is the best kill target imo

Franconp

Frank
Yes, let's kill Melon. Worst case scenario they are masons. That would put us 4v3. If we can mislynch today we can win tomorrow with a quick kill as soon as the day start I think.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Yeah, we would have to kill nin as soon as the day starts so he can't get his double off.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
We will need to wait for Ael but we kill melon/LP, hammer anyone, and then kill nin right at day start.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Actually we should kill nin first just to be safe. That takes it to 7. We control 4 votes so we turbo whoever. We kill tomorrow to bring it to 6 and there is our 50%.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
I think that's safest so he doesn't get his double vote off. Town can still turbo us tomorrow if we are slow but as long as we get the kill in at day start we should be OK.

Franconp

Frank
want to go for a theme with gifs? e.g. zoltan or turbo team (from I think you should leave)

grinch-grin.gif

Too evil?

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
As we technically don't have a majority when day starts paranoia brain wants to play it safe.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
OK we can't target Zeke to be safe. Maybe kill Wizard since he claimed vanilla?

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Yes, part of me is now wondering if we triggered some end game state since no one else can target Ael.

Hedin

Oops, All Scum!
Staff member
Yes, Fran you were clutch with getting me to target Ael and then asking nin to give me the double.

Top Bottom