Russian Doll |Gossip Chat| Day 2

Sawneeks

little green dog
I'd be shocked if Nat wasn't screwing with us somehow. but if you are actually scum then hats off, you've done a good job so far.

Franconp

Frank
I would say something like this:

TOWN
[He/Him] Donniewahlberg|Donnie UTC+0
She/Her] Sawneeks|Sneeks UTC-7
[He/Him] The Wizard UTC-5
[He/Him] nin UTC+1
[He/Him] MrHedin|Hedin UTC-5
[He/Him] Lone_Prodigy|LP UTC-5
[He/Him] TheChuggernaut|Chuggs UTC-5
[He/Him] Verelios|Vere UTC-5
[He/Him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped UTC-6
[He/They] muffin UTC+1
[He/Him] anexanhume|Anex UTC-4
[They/Them] Aeleus|Ael UTC+0
[She/They] melonrabbit|melon UTC-8
SCUM

I had a chat with Donnie yesterday and nothing in the thread or in our chat made me think that he is scum. I'm liking Hedin today, he seems interested in solving. Maybe to focused in votes. I'm not convinced in Zipped but I may be wrong. Ael seems fake but it's mostly a gut feeling. Melon has done barely anything and I don't like her posts today.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Yeah, I'd agree with you on Donnie. Nightless was his first game but he had a strong showing as Town and it really looks the same here, plus I don't think scum votes to activate thier own hammer like that. I'd be shocked if he was scum.

Hedin just seems disconnected from everything to me and like he's sitting on the sidelines rather than engaging. Looking back at his muffin vote and then just sheer disinterest in the day end gives me bad vibes.

melon I scum read the hell out of but I did that last game we were in too and ended up completely wrong. I will say this time she feels like she is just doing busy work instead of solving work. way more than last time.

how come you have LP so high?

Franconp

Frank
Mostly for posts like this:

If you're going to vote for me, do it. Don't talk around me and make blanket statements.

You're giving me too much credit. I don't drive discussion or engage with everyone. I read and comment on what's happening. I did not ignore the mechanics or town core talk but didn't feel the need to parrot.

If you think I'm scum, vote for me. But doing this "hey LP seems sketch, let's see if anyone agrees with me" passive commentary sounds a lot like what you're accusing me of doing.

Combative LP is more likely town than scum. To me scum!LP tries to stay under the radar instead of engaging.

But he is still a null to me, even in that position on my list.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Gotcha. We seem to be on the same wavelength in regards to LP then.

since melon seems to enjoy bringing it up, what do you think about chuggs' double vote? him using it that early makes me feel town. i feel like a scum!chuggs would be more conservative with it.

Franconp

Frank
NAI. If it were a single double vote that he lost it after using it I would agree but he was able to move it so there was no drawback from using it early.

Sawneeks

little green dog
ehhh, fuck it.

just in case I'm not here, I noticed both Zipped and LP said they didn't know what to do today since there was no kill/death to evaluate. with Vere now dead I'm waiting to see if either does something with it or if they were just giving empty statements. I doubt they would both be scum and do that but it wouldn't surprise me if one of em was if they don't look into it.

Sawneeks

little green dog
And I'm guessing this chat disappears at Day End so just in case something crazy happens to me my reads are looking like;

Town
you
still think Donnie is Town
feeling good about Wizard too

Lean Town
Chuggs

leaning townish since they had a better phase today
Muffin?
Anex?

leaning scum
Zipped - nonexistant and i still dont like how he randomly brought up a "there's no scum!' idea
LP?
Hedin?
Ael?? - mentioned in thread about the comments that seem like they know a bit much + whatever the hell that vote off from muffin and not back on to Zeke was. this day phase they have just felt very off.

scum
melon
nin

I don't think melon/muffin are w/w but that's just a gut feeling based on how they both voted for zeke D1 for similar reasons.

Franconp

Frank
Yes, it will dissapear. Even I can't access old chats.

Here are my reads right now:

Town
Donnie
You
LP
Wizard
Chuggs
Muffin (he was near the bottom but changed it based on his claim)
Anex
Nin
Hedin
Zipped (there is something that I want to confirm with Zipped. I still feel bad but I may be wrong)
Ael
melon

Who do you think I should invite tomorrow?

Top Bottom