Scum Thread Meowth Balloon

pokemon-go-jessie-and-james.jpg

Prepare for trouble!
Make it double!
To protect the world from devastation!
To unite all peoples within our nation!
To denounce the evils of truth and love!
To extend our reach to the stars above!
Jessie!
James!
Team Rocket blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now or prepare to fight!
Meowth! That's right! ♪

Good luck Malus and Fandorin

Heyo Malus, good to see you! I think we've been scum together before? I always roll scum I guess.

I think we should focus on finding the other scum team rather than the doc, but there's not much we can do about it now. Fake claiming doc wouldn't make sense, though I do think most players would claim it if they are getting lynched.

Nat is on his "who gives a shit" mode, so I'm leaning town so far. Hawthorn had a similar thought process than I did on the same kill mechanic so minor alarms going off there. Other than that, I guess everyone is really reserved.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Heyo Malus, good to see you! I think we've been scum together before? I always roll scum I guess.

I think we should focus on finding the other scum team rather than the doc, but there's not much we can do about it now. Fake claiming doc wouldn't make sense, though I do think most players would claim it if they are getting lynched.
Yeah, I agree about focusing on finding the other team. But we also need to make sure we don't become the night target for them.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I think if we're pretty sure someone is Scum we're better off not pushing them during the day but then shooting them during the night.

For sure. Although we should try to keep the other team alive for some time so we can have double kills, if we can hit one of them that would be great.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Btw, what's your partner pokemon? Mine's Meowth, so maybe it's not completely random and could be used to find Botch and Cassidy.

Btw, what's your partner pokemon? Mine's Meowth, so maybe it's not completely random and could be used to find Botch and Cassidy.
Oh, I completely missed that part in the PM. Mine's Loudred, but it says in the PM its completely random and optional so I wouldn't read too much into it. Though rolling Meowth is kinda funny lol

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Lol, I also didn't realize we had pokemon until Bojack talked about it in the game thread today.

Day is going fine I guess. We should get through without much trouble. I guess I might take a hit from Wizard, but not too worried about it now.

I can confirm that you rolling meowth was completely random. Your meowth is separate to the meowth of anime fame.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Wow, I come back prepared for some EoD shenanigans, only to find Biff has flipped to majority!

malus

#1 official chartmaker
Anyway, who are we going to eliminate tonight?
I think Sparks pretty much outed Nat as town, so that could be a good target, though there's also a good chance of protection. Nin is cleared as well in my opinion, since it would be very bold to hammer your own teammate on D1, but I'm not sure he makes a good night target either.
It could be a good idea to go for someone on the Sparks train, to avoid hitting Cassidy. Though I could see Kopite or Kyanrute busing at that point, which leaves Hawthorn and EvilChameleon. Hawthorn is more likely to draw protection, so my suggestion is EC.

I’m guessing Cassidy will avoid targeting inside Sparks wagon to avoid hitting us but mostly to leave the suspicion that someone in that train was scum (that being me).

It will be hard to push the idea that we had counterwagons with only another scummate defending Sparks, but Kopite and EC were the other possible trains at some point.

I could see Kyaan bussing as well, and he’s a good scum player. I’d love to kill Wizard right now (first vote for Sparks, generally town read but probably wont get protection) but he had a post singling out both of us and voted for you.

I hate suggesting this because I wanted to play more with him and I think he always gets offed soon, but Alexem sounds like a good target right now.

I’m between Alexem, Kopite, Haw or EC, in that order.

malus

#1 official chartmaker
I could get behind an Alex or Haw kill. Not sure about Kop, his vote on FDS felt kind of forced, which is why I could see him being the busser.

Let’s go Alex then? Will input it here just in case I don’t come back, but feel free to change it.

KILL: Alexem

Unsure if this is something I'm allowed to ask considering this is an open setup, so please be rude if I'm overstepping Aeleus, but can you confirm that the doctor can protect the same person consequently? I understand that's a yes, considering that the PM doesn't say otherwise, but it would be great to be sure so I can suck less next phase.

Unsure if this is something I'm allowed to ask considering this is an open setup, so please be rude if I'm overstepping Aeleus, but can you confirm that the doctor can protect the same person consequently? I understand that's a yes, considering that the PM doesn't say otherwise, but it would be great to be sure so I can suck less next phase.
They can

So, I hope Cassidy understands that I'm righfully thirsty for a single NK and leaves this one to me - it's only fair that I'm the one that gets nin after he blocked both our kills, right?

Well, I'm fucked either way.

KILL: nin

Top Bottom