Danganronpa 2 Mafia Thread - Nezumi Castle

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Not really bothered with Zipped's push. I had already put doubt on him in the chat with Donnie. And this meta read only came after I mentioned him in votes I didnt like on the malus wagon.

Need Nin to make it thru the day to be able to block Nat 2nite.

As it stands tonight i am very much making it through the day. My activity will only rise from now on.
Dont you worry senpai

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
I think there has to be either a SK ( which i am doubting every day) and/or a cult Otherwise it would be too easy
Vere’s ??? is looking more and more like our dangerous neutral every day.

Maybe he was going to create a hope cult

Sorian

Staff member
Remember we don’t need to do Donnie’s shot, that’s just him giving advice, it’s clear I would be trying to push you to shoot L_P or Fate behind the scenes

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Will try to keep in contact with bae, seems that she is stuck with that idea of an amnesiac cop.

I mean sure why not. Thats one talking point and one way to fill up the threat :)

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Remember we don’t need to do Donnie’s shot, that’s just him giving advice, it’s clear I would be trying to push you to shoot L_P or Fate behind the scenes
Oh yea, I know. He already ok'd me using it at my discretion after discussing with you. Had to sorta push him to go ahead and do the signal.

"It would still be good to have your input on it"

Sorian

Staff member
I’ve kind dog convinced myself that Fate is a neutral or a lost partner or some shit

Sorian

Staff member
I don’t think Donnie goes for nin with L_P pushing it

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
I am working from home today, will therefore be looking at the thread for the rest of the day.

made a read list with not even trying to step onto anyones toe, will probably be called out for it, but i have some great explanations as to why i think that way.

sorry @Sorian , i dont think you are overrated :P

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Lol besides the lack of scum reads that's actually a solid list by nin. Acknowledges that wrong town is still town.
This warms my heart Lone, i really appreciate it :*

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
If you get back, want to talk night actions ?

Who to keep ?

[he/him] Natiko|Nat - UTC-4 let him get lunched.
[he/him] Donniewahlberg|Donnie - UTC would keep ?
[he/him] WhySoDevious|WSD - UTC-6 would also keep ?
[he/him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-6 get him off the grid maybe ?
[he/him] Lone_Prodigy|LP - UTC-5 keep him
[she/her] Pirate Bae - UTC-5 keep her safe
[he/him] Zookfoodle|Zook - UTC-5 him also

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
If you get back, want to talk night actions ?

Who to keep ?

[he/him] Natiko|Nat - UTC-4 let him get lunched.
[he/him] Donniewahlberg|Donnie - UTC would keep ?
[he/him] WhySoDevious|WSD - UTC-6 would also keep ?
[he/him] Zippedpinhead|Zipped - UTC-6 get him off the grid maybe ?
[he/him] Lone_Prodigy|LP - UTC-5 keep him
[she/her] Pirate Bae - UTC-5 keep her safe
[he/him] Zookfoodle|Zook - UTC-5 him also
mafia kill zook
vig kill zipped

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Poor L_P making the same mistake everyone does. Dont scream my name out too loud. Town will just ignore you.

Sorian

Staff member
Do we win Day four if all kills go thru tonight and we block nat?
8 alive
Not automatically no, we can block any vote assuming Nin’s skill works the way it’s written, we still have to do the last night though

Sorian

Staff member
Just so it’s said now, nin do not pop off tomorrow and immediately try to duel lol We only use it if we have to

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Dont worry Sorian, just layin the foundation down, just in case one of you flip.
Nat - Bully thing says you knew nat was a bully before his flavor name was revealed. If Nin flips, can say you were partnered and thats why you knew who the bully was. If you flip can say you and Nat were teamed and he revealed the bully part beforehand.

:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

Sorian

Staff member
Also what I’m pretending is I don’t remember a lot of these characters names, I just remember their stories and stuff so in the background I had already told you I imagined the character instantly when he said it before looking up to verify it

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Nah, I’d leave Nat alive, the red check is too juicy for some people
yea, could leave it as a distraction for Bae to chew on.

Then comes the question of "Why didnt the vig shoot the red check?"
A: Idk I was focused on the zipped stuff. I wanted to see if Nat could prove his power. Plus I only looked at Nat because of the ultimate name and that theory fell thru after Fate flipped with captain as a princess. Unclaimed red check in a bastard game is kinda w/e and only one person really cared. Plus I had outside stuff to consider*

* this would be the chats from Sorian/Donnie.

Sorian

Staff member
I’m so against it that it wouldn’t be shocking that I bullied you to a different kill lol

Sorian

Staff member
Well I guess you can kill Zipped since you are so heavy on the breadcrumbs lmao

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Just realized the vig kill command and the mafia kill command is the same.

@Fanto I still have 2 shots correct? The kill last night was meant to be the mafia kill.

Kill: Zippedpinhead

^ Vig shot.

Sorian

Staff member
I don’t understand how we are the only non town players, what is going on?

Sorian

Staff member
I bet when Fanto designed this game, she expected maximum switcheroos and roleblocks and general fuckery

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Any player who needs blocking ? Or should I just not use it right now.
Natiko

May be this easy. Some stuff lucked up for us.
Bae randomizing WSD instead of Me
ATP telling Sorian he is a vig
Donnie trusting me/sorian enuff to give me an extra shot
Zook not using his tracking N1
Fate never using his power
Geno never gettin to really use his full power --- info couldve been used to clear/scum hunt. Imagine if he blocked me and gave someone the tailor role? I was caught.
Faddy dying w/o crumbing who he was hiding behind --- this one wouldve led to town flipping scum

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
only real wildcards are LP and Bae as far as PRs are concerned.
Bae - She could get something random that could swing it in town's favor
LP - *shrug*

I guess Zipped too, since he has gotten blocked 2 nights in a row, he could be lying.

Sorian

Staff member
I really hope zipped is a neutral or something, we need town to think they got in win or they are going to be skittish

Sorian

Staff member
And yes, we lucked out on a ton of stuff, it just feels like something is missing

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
tumblr_ly2xi5undn1qeuuopo5_r2_250.gif

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
Okay guys i recieved this message

You have received a message:

"Are you the one asking Questions? One pizza for yes, two for no."

Sorian

Staff member
Do you actually have to answer? Or was this just a message you can do whatever with?

nin1000

Chilean German Madman
The above was everything that was included

Sorry effed up the quote this is the full msg

You have received a message:
"Are you the one asking Questions? One pizza for yes, two for no."

Sorian

Staff member
I haven’t seen anything involving questions mentioned until now lol

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
@Zippedpinhead You tried to recruit me and failed............and decided to randomly throw me under the bus??!?!??!?!

rick-ross.gif

You should've just kept it movin man, I mightve wouldve let you live a lil longer if you didnt betray me.
:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
We can have some fun because we control the vote with Nin's double vote game. So worst case scenario we use that and cause a tie for the day.

Sorian

Staff member
Yeah, obviously don’t blow the cover yet because who knows what’s still out there but we throw all this information down steer them at L_P or Natiko

Sorian

Staff member
@nin1000 You are a town JOAT, Chiaki is OP in the game and basically the real main character, you have your duel thing, you have a roleblock, make up two other things, I think role cop is too sketch to be on town but it’s up to you.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
would he get by with just the duelist claim and the ultimate gamer claim?

I think if he claims another RB, he gets lynched. Already had 3 town aligned RBs.

Also I think Natiko is hinting that he knows he was RB'd last night and Nin would have to explain why he RB'd Nat.

Sorian

Staff member
would he get by with just the duelist claim and the ultimate gamer claim?

I think if he claims another RB, he gets lynched. Already had 3 town aligned RBs.

Also I think Natiko is hinting that he knows he was RB'd last night and Nin would have to explain why he RB'd Nat.
Because Nat is red checked lol I think he needs more than just the duelist claim personally, maybe it could just work but it would feel too weak to me and nin would have used that already tbh lol

Sorian

Staff member
He probably is lynchproof tbh and it doesn’t matter lol they lost this game yesterday as long as we play smart

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I'll give my own claim for posterity.

I'm Nekumaru, the ultimate team manager. I'm town gossip, plus a 1 shot motivator.

On night 1, I took a shot on gossiping Sorian. Sorian claimed neighbours with Zeke and that Zeke was the vig. Sorian never shared their seondary with me but I figured it was probably bodyguard for Zeke (Sorian inferred their secondary made it hard for Zeke to be a different alignment, that plus neighbours sounded like a bodyguard buff), they can only be Peko and Fuyuhiko from the game if that's a correct claim.

I came into day 2 worried I had gossiped scum chat lol but what made me lean towards Sorian being town aligned was the tailor role coming up in the flips. Now "scum wouldn't" is a trap but I can't think of a single reason when on night one and scum was going to use the tailor ability, why they wouldn't take the gossip ability presented to them instead of a punt on whatever ATP's was. If they were both scum they could have did it, if only Sorian was scum they could have did it without telling Zeke I was there at all. It's just illogical to me, why not take the gossip ability and hit up town? plus the motivator as a bonus.

Night 2 I gossiped Zeke and played with fire, motivating his gun which killed Zipped last night and wiped the cult in the cradle btw, so I'm satisfied with how this plays out. If Sorian and Zeke were both scum, they could again have killed me here since they were done with me, but nada, I'm still here. Zeke technically could be scum here but in a compromised spot, killing me after the visit would leave Sorian with questions. The zipped flip puts that in a certain light given the way he tunneled Zeke. I can confirm he has a shot ability that he's had since night one anyway. Sorian received a message from WSD on night one and it was requested I visit WSD to test the veracity of the mailman claim.

Night 3 I visited WSD, we chatted, that's about that there, I think all three combined can at least confirm I'm the gossip and I've been the gossip since night one, unless you think the exact scum team is the three of them or the four of us. At which point, I'm not sure why we would have claimed this way.

I'm inclined to read Sorian as town. I have all game and I just cannot get over the tailor thing being on the table, the gossip presenting themselves on a platter and them not taking it. So if I believe Sorian, I believe that all three had their roles on night one, imo that is solid and believable. Alignment wise, I think Zipped's reaction to Zeke and the lack of scum we've flipped does put into question whether or not Sorian and Zeke are in a mixed alignment neighbour chat. My pick for Zeke's shot last night was actually LP and he went with Zipped which has worked out well by pure chance, but made me raise an eyebrow, why not LP.

I was ready to come into today and tunnel LP tbh lol I've been open about how I feel about the space his votes have landed, given Fate flipped town, I think LP is the scum beside him in those votes. I'm not sure what to think about Zeke's alignment now honestly. What I can contribute is that I'm 99% confident the claims are real and were the case for Sorian, Zeke and WSD on night one so I don't believe they were the tailor, and I have struggles imagining Sorian is scum and they just punted what they got on night one with the tailor instead of actioning it on a known quantity. Sorian could have orchestrated that much and didn't so why not?

oh-no-you-didnt-pout.gif

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Good thing we didnt try to hit LP last night, also lucky that he mentioned he was BP too, because I think we couldve lost if we tried to kill him tonight. Especially if Nat got his power off tonight. Although I think we were still in a good position tbh. If Sorian flips before me, I dont think they look at me again.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
LP shouldve kept the BP to himself
:pikathink:

Right but when they were looking to burn it on night one, what other confirmed roles did they have? This is basically wifom from both of us, but it still is the case that no one else had claimed on day one and they had a verified role by the nature of my gossip at all. It's up to you whether they look at that and use it elsewhere if you think Sorian is scum here but we know they used it either way.
oh-no-you-didnt-pout.gif

It has to cross someone's mind that ATP was the vig and told Sorian.............I think it will be LP.

Top Bottom