Danganronpa 2 Neighbor Thread - The Beach House

Sorian

Neutral Ascetic 1-Shot BP SK Alignment Cop
Staff member
I would prefer Vere but I’m not going to be mad if you settle your Geno beef lol

Sorian

Staff member
Ok I’ve posted to Donnie about you and we can expect you to be the gossip target tomorrow so we can get another shot out. You sleep more on your choice?

Sorian

Staff member
Lmao sure, I think a Faddy kill will confuse people at this juncture but he’s on my scum list

I noticed faddy initially agreed with geno that my post was scummy, but then later agreed with someone thst I was solid town

That pinged me a bit

Sorian

Staff member
Wasn’t it me that he agreed with when I put you in definite town? That’s why I was annoyed at him voting Vere, he started agreeing with me a lot

Sorian

Staff member
And that’s why I scum read him every game lol For what it’s worth, I can usually read him better day 2 with some votes out of the way but he hasn’t been super helpful so far this game so I don’t think he is much of a loss if he is town.

Sorian

Staff member
So I did the math in my head and if everything goes perfectly we win night 4 regardless of if we rush all your kills or take a pause tonight. I kind of want to pause tonight because Natiko is right, you will look like a SK if there is another double kill night.

I also think Vere was going to become a killing neutral lol

Sorian

Staff member
Remember that we have been talking behind the scenes since the start of the game Zeke

Fanto

Confirmed Town
ATP asked me to post this in here:

godfather-michael-corleone.gif

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Zipped just posted this and its made even me raise my eyebrow

ATP and Zeke. I think ATP has been going strong and making good insightful posts. Zeke just feels like town Zeke at this point (but I will be the first to acknowledge that I have been burned by that thought before).

I've been going hard at geno but even I'd struggle to argue my posts have been insightful towards this game. And since when were truffleshuffles insightful?
giphy.gif

Top Bottom