Gossip Chat - Night 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Welcome to your beautiful Gossip Chat for Night 3!

(Keep in mind, all normal game rules apply here)

I thought that perhaps you and Sorian were neighbors... that's why you knew you were expecting mail but didn't get it.

That's the role that made sense for that situation.

The way I wrote the message, Zeke knew who the original recipient was supposed to be (only later did it occur to me that I should have started with your name).

Donnie

Mafia, pocketed, or dead N1
Right okay. So obviously I'm the gossip. I can't tell you to believe I'm town 100%, that's up to you but Sorian and Zeke can both confirm I had this role on night 1, so I'm definitely not the tailor. I can also confirm they had their current roles on night one as well, so that also eliminates them as the tailor. Again, I can't tell you they're both town 100% but I am 99% certain. If either of them were scum, that means scum passed up the chance to have the gossip role on night one before any of us knew about the tailor. I gave them something on night 2 as well that again, the thread wouldn't have know about. So if they were scum, they passed up the chance to kill me and keep it under wraps. I think both of them agreed that I can't be scum because of what I gave them lol it wouldn't make any sense.

Donnie

Can I just double check

- what the message was lol
- and how Sorian told you to give it to me?

I never actually got that information haha

This is WSD. I messaged Sorian D1 and he indicated (by misspelling the word 'trust" - #876) that I should message you tonight to form a town core away from scum eyes - an Illuminati, as he put it. If there is anyone you think we should include, let me know in the same way - it doesn't stand out but those who know will pick it up. I breadcrumbed my role early on D1 - a messenger/mailman raises the mailbox flag (#146) when he delivers (#300) a letter.

Donnie

Incredible lol you have no idea how lucky it is it went to Zeke lol. Okay I'm pretty certain youre not scum here, I was gossip you very specifically to make sure you were a one shot messenger (one shot messenger could have been part of a JOAT or something for scum). Yeah, it must either have went to Zeke or just went to Sorian again lol can I just ask what your role actually is? is it unlimited messages? or do you have a limit?

My role is just Messenger. My Danganronpa character has four hamsters and they're the ones that deliver my messages, but the role doesn't say that I'm an x-shot Messenger.

Donnie

yo that was really good breadcrumbing lmao I didn't catch that and I knew you had some sort of letter power

Donnie

lol Gundam okay lol. Right I wasn't sure how candid I was going to be able to be but I'm just going to yolo and go with this because that all checks out

Donnie

I visited Sorian on night one. Decided to just yolo and be totally honest about my role and immediately they told me Sorian and Zeke - neighbours. Sorian didn't tell me what their secondary power was only that it made it pretty easy to deduce Zeke was the same alignment (I have an idea of what it is but I won't speculate). Zeke's secondary is that he is a one shot vig, he shot Vere on night one. My secondary is a one shot motivator that will refill someone's ability one time, so I visited him last night to load his gun back up and he will be able to use it this night phase, so as long as he isn't role blocked, expect two kills. Or one I suppose if they picked the same target but his gifs seemed like he was going to pick Zipped (maybe Sorian will change his mind, I was indicating LP by putting two dots in front of his name, a code we agreed on lol).

Donnie

After they got your letter at the end of night one, we agreed on night two that I would reach out to you since we didn't expect scum would have an unlimited messenger and since we knew you had the ability night one you were relatively safe. I obviously didn't get the letter lol but looks like they did which is hilarious

lol Gundam okay lol. Right I wasn't sure how candid I was going to be able to be but I'm just going to yolo and go with this because that all checks out
Yes, which is why I decided to trust Sorian on D1. He made that "spicy" claim (#328) that he was one of the characters that Bae mentioned could be the scum because they were the D2 killers. Since I saw my name on the list, I figured that maybe he could be trusted,

Donnie

Hmm, my flavour is Nekumaru the ultimate team coach, they didn't tell me theirs but I believe its Peko & Fuyuhiko, would make sense flavor wise

Donnie

Yes, which is why I decided to trust Sorian on D1. He made that "spicy" claim (#328) that he was one of the characters that Bae mentioned could be the scum because they were the D2 killers. Since I saw my name on the list, I figured that maybe he could be trusted,

Yeah Sorian was pretty town read on day one, that's why I went for them as well lol

Donnie

This chat will disappear at the end of the night so take what notes you like. The idea is if one of us flips, we can all confirm each other. I'm thinking maybe there will be a mass claim tomorrow anyway, we'll see. Feels like it's getting to that point

Okay, things make even more sense now.

Like I told Fate, if he flipped town and depending on who flipped tomorrow, I would have to reconsider things.

Cause the only other way that you could have been expecting the letter was if he told you in scum chat.

Donnie

Haha I'll be honest, when Sorian said they and Zeke were neighbours at first I thought oh wow I stumbled on scum chat here well done Donnie lmao but like I said, the tailor basically tied it up for me lol

Bae - just shrugged when asked why use her redirect on me instead of one of her scum reads
Nat - supposedly has that check against him, and that should be checked if there's a claim
Nin - unsure
Zook - good case against him that he didn't use his tracking ability on day 1, might have been tailor
LP - unsure
Zipped - unsure

If Zook is scum and working with Bae, she might have some cover cause if we flip Zook, he might flip as town if he was the tailor.

I don't know if I should use my ability tonight. I haven't checked Sorian's posts for a misspelled "trust". I'll do that tomorrow.

Though if scum thinks that Bae's redirect of my ability means that I might be an amnesiac cop, I might not make it to the next day.

Donnie

This is a tough game for reads honestly, everyone is playing it safe. Doesn't help that Fate, Geno, Vere all could have been the tailor and we have flipped scum and don't know it.

LP - definitely could be scum, I've played with him twice before and he isn't played at all like his last game where he was town. Thought he was maybe trying to get a rise by mentioning Dad joke, he and Nat were scum in that and I picked him out as scum off the back of 10 posts then they night killed me n1 lmao - scum lean

Zipped - haven't saw Zipped tunnel someone as quickly as he did for Zeke, he's usually pretty quiet. Even as a cult member last game he didn't go so hard. Thought it was kind of suspicious the only point he showed up to do that was when LP had just got pressure for *don't look at the votes*. scummish lean

If one of them is scum, could be partners.

Zook - Don't really like that Zook is getting a full green check for the claim lol he could just be the tailor. His votes and reasoning are all pretty meh the biggest thing he has going is it's maybe a bit much to say scum tailored the tracker then concocted an elaborate plan to claim, announce the red check result etc. If he's scum he could have said pretty much nothing, kept Bae visiting you to himself until he was under heat, definitely not have mentioned the Natiko red check thing. Not sure, I would vote the two above first but he wouldn't be far behind lol - Null to scum

Nat - nonsense with the red check stuff. He has the story about his day one meme...but scum knew they had the tailor ability day one and would need to be able to prove they had their claims day one. So could just be a big show. Unless he was bussing him hard I would be less inclined to think he could be scum if LP came up scum, he was going after him pretty regularly yesterday and no way he had to pull that d1 analysis post lol that was pretty helpful. - Null

Nin - LP did pick up that I've stopped talking about Nin entirely lol that's because Nin is pretty bad for crumbing the role he pulls and being obvious about it. I think he might be the cop? He kept addressing it and the Nat thing lol otherwise he's had a bit of a nothing game beyond the big read post but if he's cop and still has a shot left that would make sense. - town lean? It's just a gut guess, but he could be the cop here.

Piratebae - If she's scum she's played really well lol I have a hard time believing she's scum when she so loudly tunnels everyone she presents as a scum lmao. Initially I was suspicious she was keeping her net too open but idk I just don't think she's scum right now. If her claim is legit then she can't be the tailor since it was a two night action. She's working with the open town core and willing to say who she wants to vote loudly, I just don't think that's scummy. - town lean

town - Zeke, Sorian, You. Need to trust something in the game and I don't have it in me to believe any of the three of you are some deep pocket. I think I would be dead if I'd gossiped scum lol so I trust you three.

Would love it to be as simple as LP, Zipped and Zook but it's probably worth accepting one of those is wrong and there's a loud scum playing well between Nat & Bae. I REALLY hope Zeke hits scum tonight to make this all a bit simpler, not have a flip you can trust in front fo you so far is annoying. I think the cop can realistically only be Nin, Zip or LP, hopefully they get another result today and claim.

Donnie

Honestly not sure who to use your ability on. It's probably safe your ability will make it to it's target this time if you use it. I think Pirate Bae & Nin would be the safest bets outside the circle but no idea what to tell them. If someone else claims as the cop I'll be suspicious of Nin again lol might be better just to message Sorian or Zeke and confirm I visited and gave you the info, if you want to just have fun send Nin a message saying "Hello Pigskin, are you the one asking Questions? one pizza for yes, two for no" and see if he acknowledges or confirms it in the thread. He capitalises Question in his read list twice, in relation to having something to hide and who is sending the messages. The pigskin thing is an in joke we have that no one else left in the game can identify but he'll know came from me lol by my list only him, Zip or LP can be the one asking the questions unless one of the claims is straight bullshit so far but I assume scum is probably giving their real claims in this game more easily because we're all students and the tailor lets you just say you're town lol your choice really!

Donnie

I'm honestly inclined to feel better about Nin because of LP's awful attempt at trying to gotcha me on him yesterday phase lol

Donnie

I wouldn't worry about getting shot, that is what it is, we've played our roles to the best of our ability now and if any of the four of us are dead tomorrow the other three have the information required to help solve the game, can't ask more than that for town. If I were scum I'd shoot the confirmed tracker, if Zook isn't shot....that's a little sus lol. They could pot shot at the cop if that role is real but I'd take the confirmed info denial (although I've never played scum lol so I don't have the best grasp of scum strats)

Donnie

Welcome to my journal btw :p I'm normally way louder and write way more in games haha I've been trying to keep quiet though while I got these gossip tasks done.

Donnie

Okay actually either way with the message, we should scrap the pigskin mention. He made that joke to me just now on the discord lol and I wouldn't want it to seem like I was communicating out of game. We hadn't used it in awhile but better now to avoid that. Could still send the message with the question and see how he responds in the thread

Thanks for all the info, I'll keep a record of everything here and see what the next day brings.

So you mean send him something like this: "Are you the one asking Questions? one pizza for yes, two for no."

Donnie

Yeah we could try that, just with no signature. My only worry is Zook's tracking, if he's scum, there was some noise about Bae visiting you last night phase, he might check you. He might track you anyway, and force a claim. Your choice really! If I survive another day I have no idea who to try next for gossip lol hopefully someone becomes more obviously town over this next day phase. We need Zeke to have survived the night and shoot someone scum here to shake things up lol

Ok, will do that. The messages are anonymous unless I sign them.

If you need to communicate something to me - to pay attention to a certain post - you can misspell "trust" or "mistrust" and I'll notice - and probably Sorian and Zeke will notice as well, since that was the plan to use.

Donnie

No worries at all, this chat evaporates in one hour btw and you won't be able to see it after that. If I'm today's NK good luck I think you can all do it if you stick together, it just might be a bit of a grind. But the fact you've basically cleared yourself goes a long way in a game where we have at least one flip totally unverifiable. Hopefully Zeke gets one, if not I guess he speeds things up a bit lol

And you're almost 100% sure that Sorian and Zeke are town?

When I was going over Sorian's posts, he was tearing into Fate all day long.

Donnie

Can't imagine why scum would have bothered to do it this way is the thing. When I gossiped Sorian on n1, if they were scum team they could just have tailored me and killed me. Even if Zeke is a different alignment , they could just have not told him about the gossip discussion. Instead scum either had to a) ignore the fact they had gossip on a platter and take a random kill on ATP and hope whatever he had was good OR ATP was scum, and what, kill their own guy with Zeke's vig shot to sell the idea someone was tailored? Its too elaborate imo scum are just us who rolled scum for this game, not masterminds. Coming out of n1 I was obviously still just hoping Sorian was town but when I saw the tailor come up, I just don't understand why you wouldn't take the person who just announced to you their role. Gossip would be pretty good for scum too.

Then I come back on n2, give Zeke the vig shot refill and they just don't kill me again? I don't get it lol that's why I posted "if sorian isn't towncthis game is memes for me " lol it would just be such a weird deep pocket when you can just kill people as scum. Plus the face they've crumbed half of this to the thread oppose to keeping it quiet.

Donnie

I cant say I'm 100% sure but it would be ridiculous and there's always the chance that Sorian and Zeke aren't the same alignment but it would be a lot if either/both were scum

Donnie

Plus remember we don't know Fate's alignment. Maybe he was town. If he was, I have no idea why he absolutely refused to look at LP, Zipped Nat, any of the votes that might have saved him. Announcing he wanted to vote Zook with an hour to go was a death sentence

Yeah, it does make sense. I tend to overthink this. Unless I have to, I don't plan on claiming today. I really hope Zeke hits scum. It'll put me more at ease.

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Ok, you two have been up wayyyyy too late.

Please return to your rooms and relax. Let the sound of the ocean gently rock you to sleep.

Now then, sweet dreams everyone. Good niiiiight...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom