Spectator Thread The Lounge

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Welcome, spec! May your shitposts be many (but not too many; we have rules) and your entertainment continual.

Sue.jpg

Monkey rn

I think it's going to be great. Everyone seems to have a good energy about them.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
I think it's going to be great. Everyone seems to have a good energy about them.
And why not - it's a game about drinks, after all. (Says the man who doesn't drink because it only takes a small amount of alcohol to make him hyper-depressive.)

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Hey, all drinks can be non-alcoholic! Though I think a non-alcholic Old Fashioned is just called Old Misery.

(I considered writing a non-alcoholic alternate claim into each PM but then I hurt my wrist and so instead I just hope they get there on their own.)
View attachment 683

Monkey rn

I am trying so hard! Fanto was such a good sport in review. I rolled in and said "listen, this is goofy, what do you think?" and she was just cackling. I think review took about a day. :D

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
Sawneeks said:
we just have to ignore spectators since they could be trying to help The Enemy.
Sure, like the spec thread would just up and decide to help scum. OK, there was that one time we decided to give wrong answers to wee's questions for shits and giggles, but that was, like, once.

I'm just here to support Rando and watch EC get voted out D2 for being EC. Woo!

Sure, like the spec thread would just up and decide to help scum. OK, there was that one time we decided to give wrong answers to wee's questions for shits and giggles, but that was, like, once.
Jokes on Sneeks, now I'm definitely going to help scum. Or go full chaos and tell them actually Sparks is making the most sense out of everyone this game.

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
I wonder if EC should inherit my OM tag? He seems to be on the receiving end of the 'are you town' question these days.

Fran isn't scum, or if he is, he's not playing like it. This wagon is dumb and reinforces my earlier thought of Chuggs being scum.

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Zeke, LP, and Neki have the best posts so far. XD

I think this is the first and only time I'm rooting for scum (I'm definitely a "heart belongs to town" girl) simply because it would be really, really funny.
LOL My plan this game is to come off as a "heart belongs to town" but secretly...

I'm just giving my very bad reads because there's no way I'm actually isoing peeps in this game XD

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
:surprised: i’m still really weirded out that Chuggs would just claim lovers like that. Also no one even seemed to notice.

Both seemed like their normal selves which tells me nothing alignment wise. I can also see a world where they are in fact lovers but I can see them being scum or town lol.

I wasn't really following D2, but did Sparks have a bad day?

I feel like a Sparks whisperer because I thought this was the most cogent and towny Sparks I've seen. Would definitely be a high town read for me. But this is what the game does to you, tough choice.

I wasn't really following D2, but did Sparks have a bad day?

I feel like a Sparks whisperer because I thought this was the most cogent and towny Sparks I've seen. Would definitely be a high town read for me. But this is what the game does to you, tough choice.

That was absolutely the most I've seen sparks engaged in a game.

I also didn't really follow day 2 as much as I hoped.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
In case for some reason i'm dead:

Ignoring Fate and EC because I trust chuggs/launch, I'd really consider Hedin today. Clear up D1 wagons, give better view on malus voters, and he's tied to many people. Stan and Vere would be second.
Happy Hedin called this post out. Looks like Neeks was just looking for any reason to not look at Fate/EC, so came off as scummy as hell lol. This is more a reason to look at Hedin than clearing Fate/EC. Making that statement is scummy but making that statement when there hasnt been a scum flip at all is extra scummy lol.

:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

Vere doing woe is me about star trek gives me pause considering my overwhelming memory of him from that game isn't criticism about how he used his role but more how he and Nat said random was 100% scum and hp was 100% town.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
TheChuggernaut now that everyone has checked in, I want to ask a question that you asked me when Sparks was basically out the door - scum!Vere botches a fake claim, what is the rest of scum doing right now?
They should pounce on it like a cat on an unsuspecting bird. If the flub is big enough that town will mention it, better for a scummate to get credit for calling it out.

:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

Alexem

Yeah, I'm town
You know what I've randomly thought of? There could be a bomb-type role that kicks in in the event of a turbo - not necessarily killing a player if it's triggered, but with some sort of effect to threaten consequences if the players hammer too soon. Hey, maybe it already exists somewhere. Naturally, it'd have to be used in the right kind of game - it does seem a bit bastardish to just throw out there, and I'd also allow some buffer time so that it doesn't count within an hour or two of EoD.

Anyway, there it is if anyone wants it - feel free to throw any royalties my way. If you're looking for a role name, my suggestions would either be Speed Trap or The Role That Couldn't Slow Down.

You know what I've randomly thought of? There could be a bomb-type role that kicks in in the event of a turbo - not necessarily killing a player if it's triggered, but with some sort of effect to threaten consequences if the players hammer too soon. Hey, maybe it already exists somewhere. Naturally, it'd have to be used in the right kind of game - it does seem a bit bastardish to just throw out there, and I'd also allow some buffer time so that it doesn't count within an hour or two of EoD.

Anyway, there it is if anyone wants it - feel free to throw any royalties my way. If you're looking for a role name, my suggestions would either be Speed Trap or The Role That Couldn't Slow Down.
Love the name.

Really interested to see this flip. Part of me wants to see Hedin flip town since they went into today so sure.

Top Bottom