Themes You'd Be Interested In Helping Out With

EvilChameleon

Are you scum?
So every so often we toss around ideas on the Discord, sometimes serious, sometimes not, of themes for future mafia games we'd like to see. I'm often one of these people, but as I have no experience with balancing a game, these ideas come and go and never come to fruition.

So that's what this thread is for. If you're willing to be a "lore master" for a game and get help with the actual game part of the game, post those themes here! I'll start with my list...

The Loud House
Kim Possible
Doctor Who

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Someone tag VA into this just because he might find it helpful, though I think his issue was solved. However, I'll jump in and offer a different service:
I don't want to do this for every game ever, because eventually I'd like to play again, but if you want someone to work out PMs with, I offer myself as a resource. I firmly believe PMs need to be clear - I've learned my lesson on that one from every possible side of the game - and I'm a good editor who can help work out different ways a PM might be read and interpreted. If you ever just want to test drive a sample or try to solve a sticky PM problem, check and see if I'm available.
hello I like brainstorming but I do not like commitment
tbh, same. I love design but managing the game - the window of time before day start, day start, the schedule things - are very not my strengths. It's made me very picky about what I'll run. :D

Fanto

Confirmed Town
Can I also use this thread to see if anyone wants to co-design a game with me? I'm fine with running it myself, but I'd gladly take help with the design process.

I am currently working on The X-Files Mafia, so if anyone wants to lend a hand, I'll take it.

Vincent Alexander

My best friend is a monkey
Can I also use this thread to see if anyone wants to co-design a game with me? I'm fine with running it myself, but I'd gladly take help with the design process.

I am currently working on The X-Files Mafia, so if anyone wants to lend a hand, I'll take it.
I'm in the middle of designing my first game, so I might not be that great. But as an X-Files fan, I'd gladly help if you don't find anyone else. I just don't want you to be stuck with me if you find others out there with more experience. (Also, my last X-Files rewatch was about 5 billion years ago)

RetroMG

Bergentrukung
Staff member
Doctor Who
I've watched a LOT of Doctor Who, so if you need someone to bounce ideas off of, I'm down.

I've working on a setup for Severance Mafia, and I know I've already talked to two people on the Discord who watch it, but if you're not one of those two people, let me know.

anexanhume

My logic is based on the famous “goat problem”
I really want to do a Mass Effect themed role madness game. What’s the amount of experience people need to be a game runner. Is there a veteran that would team with me?

I really want to do a Mass Effect themed role madness game. What’s the amount of experience people need to be a game runner. Is there a veteran that would team with me?

I would say there isn't a set amount of experience you need neccesarily, though obviously the more experience you have playing other games, the more stuff you have to draw on when designing your own game.

Top Bottom