Bastille Saloon

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
ooo-regularshow.gif

Ty4on

The 4 is silent
I thought Wiz vote was trying to stay off the town wagon, but he could've thought Fanto was happening in the heat of the moment.
Welp, that was fast.
GG, I haven't really read anything so I didn't have a read of you, but your posting looked fine.

That Lux swerve was very disappointing. Happened so fast that I couldn't react.

I didn't expect to die this quickly after putting a target on my head with the fakeclaim. I usually fall behind after I die, but I still want to keep up with this game.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Yeahhh, real bummed about it. Talked to chuggs a bit so I know who killed me and why so I'm kinda proud of getting under someone's skin. :p

Still surprised Terra died. It was painfully obvious he was town after that fakeclaim but I expected him to go another day or so. Could even be a vote since some people wanted to scumread him for it..

My death doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me unless they thought I was bluffing. I'll be interested to see what really went down, especially with ATP now claiming to have targeted Fanto and missed.

Also not liking that miller claim from Wiz. I know he's newer, but waiting to claim until day 2 after you got a lot of heat day 1 (to the point of nearly getting lynched) is a terrible look. It's one hell of a coincidence if true.

Would someone strong kill Fanto tho? She was nearly killed there.
It depends on the wording of the role I guess. I've played games where bus driving bypasses BP if the flipped target doesn't have a vest. I'm not sure how Geno would implement it here.

Sawneeks

little green dog
i really was not expecting to die and was planning on us having a fun ol time in cult chat. really didn't mean it as a punishment! we were gonna laugh at town and just sneak to victory. ;;;;;;

but you were recruited for a reason! i believe in you!!

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Kopite said that Aviary Attorney reminded him of Hawthorn and while that is for sure true...

it's not worth whatever price it is on Steam. I payed 11 dollars to back it on Kickstarter LOL. The game did come out, but they had to push back release and then didn't even release the full game.

Plus they never delivered on the promised extra case that was a push goal reward.

it was a cute game, but it was way too short.

Sawneeks

little green dog
I even had myself convinced I was a Neutral by the end there.
it was a good go of it for sure. you subbed into a tough spot and were able to make it through D1 alive and that's not an easy feat.

still mad u shot me tho >:(

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
i really was not expecting to die and was planning on us having a fun ol time in cult chat. really didn't mean it as a punishment! we were gonna laugh at town and just sneak to victory. ;;;;;;

but you were recruited for a reason! i believe in you!!
Quite unfortunate in every regard. You dying, me being only one step away from VT, and then me having faith in Fanto; what I imagine got me killed. Oh and then I miss the recruitment too, because of course I bet that target wrong as well.

I was quite shocked when I saw the recruitment message, I had a fun little Fruit Vendor game all planned out. No. Not this time. Instead, a little fun what-if.

Sawneeks

little green dog
; __ ;

yoshi gang was too dangerous to be left alive. remember us not as we were but what we tried to be

Fanto

Confirmed Town
My favorite part about flipping Scum is going and reading all the many wild goose chases that Town starts to put themselves on following it lol.

Sawneeks

little green dog
never ever doubt nin. the man is an agent of chaos and a force for good!

rip captain tho. subbing into a slot just to die can be rough.

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
since our base is now a ghost town, please enjoy the image i made for new recruits morale :'(

YoshiGang_Family.png
after the threads open everyone should go see cult chat to see Sneek's opening post because it was amazing and rivaled Thorny's cult post :D :D :D
Spoiler alert: The soup vendor is literally just a fruit vendor but soup instead.
Well there was one other thing lol

Sawneeks

little green dog
trying to keep this all straight just from skimming is getting tough. so fate switched launch with faddy N1 and nin's check went to faddy instead? and then vere caught fate swapping ephi with someone?

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
trying to keep this all straight just from skimming is getting tough. so fate switched launch with faddy N1 and nin's check went to faddy instead? and then vere caught fate swapping ephi with someone?

Nin says he checked Captain Launch N1 and it was red.
Fate says he swapped Captain Launch and Faddy N1, so Nin's check would have been on Faddy.

Nin says he checked Neki N2 and it was green.
Fate says he swapped ATP and HP N2.

I'm not actually sure what Vere is claiming because he's being fuzzy. It's not clear if he actually caught him swapping people in terms of knowing targets, or if he knows he's a switcher and his argument is that he played it wrong for a town switcher and thus is dodgy.

Spoiler for my N2 results: unless my target was messed with I tracked Fate to HP, which is half of who he's claimed to target. If he had multiple targets that wasn't reported to me, but then it is bastard and I am somewhat dead.

Regardless, I'm sending Faddy Kill Fate vibes atm because I think he's dodgy. But also because Faddy should listen to his thought that it makes no sense to swap Faddy and Launch to save Launch after Faddy claimed PR.

Sawneeks

little green dog
Nin says he checked Captain Launch N1 and it was red.
Fate says he swapped Captain Launch and Faddy N1, so Nin's check would have been on Faddy.

Nin says he checked Neki N2 and it was green.
Fate says he swapped ATP and HP N2.

I'm not actually sure what Vere is claiming because he's being fuzzy. It's not clear if he actually caught him swapping people in terms of knowing targets, or if he knows he's a switcher and his argument is that he played it wrong for a town switcher and thus is dodgy.

Spoiler for my N2 results: unless my target was messed with I tracked Fate to HP, which is half of who he's claimed to target. If he had multiple targets that wasn't reported to me, but then it is bastard and I am somewhat dead.

Regardless, I'm sending Faddy Kill Fate vibes atm because I think he's dodgy. But also because Faddy should listen to his thought that it makes no sense to swap Faddy and Launch to save Launch after Faddy claimed PR.
thank you! this makes me more and yet provides even more questions

so the correct option is to override wizard?

Sawneeks

little green dog
thiiiink im sitting with maol being scum. his focus this game has been weird on who he digs into and it feels like he is deflecting.

if fate is scum then it leaves Captain Launch as scum. nin is a pure boy and so is vere? faddy likely is too.

or im off and it's faddy as scum and nin/fate/captain clear.

vere's responses feel real scummy though, it's weird. dont think wiz is right about the breadcrumb thing but he feels like he's a caught scum trying to brush it off as a joke.

Ephidel

How do you do, fellow mafia?
Edit: I'm spoilering the thing I was commenting on now that it is not actually visible to the players. That way it's not an open spoiler to new arrivals unless they want it to be.

I'm sorry I did it so openly prior to the edit, I didn't think it through, I was just having fun with my comment while also alerting that something was probably not as intended. It should have occurred to me to be more careful. I didn't mean to spoil anyone's fun.

1652847443082.png

"This action cannot be used on you or members of yourself" eh?
767883192958713916.webp

Last edited:

Kyanrute

kyan-rute
Oh yay, FV would've been useful, had my town self lived to tell the tale. That makes me happy, as I rather like FV as a role. It just needs some roles that it can play with.

Top Bottom