Bastille Saloon

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I got clapped
tumblr_nc8x71l2sY1se3w1bo1_250.gif

I really wanted to go Kopite but Hawthorn and HP forced me on Vere because I did not want to tie it. My bad everyone.
Meh, no biggie. You did good. Think some of your posts bought "grounding" to the game thread when some theories were distracting town

Neki

Bought a book once
Also 3 people not at EoD on Vere did not help the ability to move votes. I regret leaving too many low activity players alive at EoD again lol.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Realllllllllllllllllllllllllly surprised HP/Haw werent killed tonight, especially over Jman.
Wonder if each of the other scum, thought the other would go there so didnt want to waste a shot.

Could they be moving to say haw/HP are scum lying and moving for a mislynch on them?

Melon taking the kill opens up the SK angle for Keo.

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Realllllllllllllllllllllllllly surprised HP/Haw werent killed tonight, especially over Jman.
Wonder if each of the other scum, thought the other would go there so didnt want to waste a shot.

Could they be moving to say haw/HP are scum lying and moving for a mislynch on them?

Melon taking the kill opens up the SK angle for Keo.
Keo assumed sk melon would take out lovers.

:poisonsip: they next on the list

Neki

Bought a book once
Vere your EoD was much better a couple of hours before the vote. You were way less confrontational and it felt more genuine. I get the Leo tunnel was annoying to deal with but it did reflect poorly unfortunately.

Verelios

Were-elios
Vere your EoD was much better a couple of hours before the vote. You were way less confrontational and it felt more genuine. I get the Leo tunnel was annoying to deal with but it did reflect poorly unfortunately.
It shouldn't have. His argument was
done in bad faith, and as I expected he wanted to flood the thread with it likely to draw attention away from Kop. Rehashing the same thing from D5 isn't genuine.

Sometimes these things shouldn't be entertained, and I had expected town to see that rather than want me to prove that I wasn't a role cop.

Neki

Bought a book once
It shouldn't have. His argument was
done in bad faith, and as I expected he wanted to flood the thread with it likely to draw attention away from Kop. Rehashing the same thing from D5 isn't genuine.

Sometimes these things shouldn't be entertained, and I had expected town to see that rather than want me to prove that I wasn't a role cop.

I mean ultimately it was on me and Bojack to swing the vote to Kopite since Haw/HP were doing some weird tunnel on Stan and 3 votes on you were never going to move. I honestly thought it was a town tunnel from Leo until he showed up late at EoD to basically defend Kopite while adding nothing to convo and that's when it comes off as scummy lol. Just unfortunate all around.

jman1954goat

Linked the Fire
Yeah I was starting to change mind on Vere because he was behaving like town near the end.

Biggest regret of game is my read of Vere feel awful

Verelios

Were-elios
I mean ultimately it was on me and Bojack to swing the vote to Kopite since Haw/HP were doing some weird tunnel on Stan and 3 votes on you were never going to move. I honestly thought it was a town tunnel from Leo until he showed up late at EoD to basically defend Kopite while adding nothing to convo and that's when it comes off as scummy lol. Just unfortunate all around.
Yeah, it was a slight miss. I felt a bit deflated since no one was really talking yesterday. Might be good though because when I heard the lovers claim there was a small part of my mind that got suspicious of Melon but she was way too towny yesterday for me to think she might be scum.
@Verelios

Sorry. My mind was changing on you last 6 hours but did not get all the way there.
No problem, it was a hectic EoD. I'm sure hearing Haw and HP claiming lovers and believing I was scum contributed to trusting their urging, I don't fault anyone for that.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Yeah, it’s going to be hard to pull this back. They have to pretty much be perfect from here and I think it’s looking likely that they just off Stan

Neki

Bought a book once
What's the advice for making people actually vote with me at EoD. Do I just need to be more vocal and spam pings? I feel like I need to get better at that.

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
What's the advice for making people actually vote with me at EoD. Do I just need to be more vocal and spam pings? I feel like I need to get better at that.

Honestly my best advice is to just be really, really annoying. You want people to vote with you, you have to be really pushing it

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
You have to approach it knowing that most people don’t know if they can’t actually trust you, and even if they do, they’re not sure if your case is solid or if you’re just half assing a vote so you have to sell that shit

Verelios

Were-elios
Rapport, mostly. Like, what kind of relationship do you have with the people alive, who is amenable to changing their mind. It really depends, people mesh differently.

You usually have one or two that could be swayed into believing you with good reasoning and those are your riders.

Neki

Bought a book once
Also I re-read Fanto and I wanted to vote Kopite because it looked like Fanto was trying to lightly shade a scum team-mate to protect them from being associated with each other when Fanto flipped, I should have said that in the thread ugh, too many regrets in this game.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
Leo was also highlighted by Fanto iirc and I checked and: Haw, HP aren't mentioned by either Launch or Cap and Kopite and Stan are only mentioned in passing by Cap as players he forgot existed.

ra2NRDo.png

I wouldnt mind seeing Melon maneuver to get lovers lynched

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
Our community has a tendency to wait till the literal final hour to start stuff sometimes and the EoD always falling when Stan's asleep makes him one of the more common people just to get off'd without getting to do anything and that's a bummer. I do think it's a legit strat to try to start something quick when a person doesn't have a chance to talk themselves out of it as both town and scum but I would be pissed about that stuff too if I was Stan so I try not to do that to anyone in backwards time.

Don't think I would call it toxic, but it is something I try to avoid

lokiduck

Awww yiss mothafuckin' breadcrumbs
Lol

Leo in scum chat it would be too mean for town to have to deal with two scum teams and a cult (he wondered if there is actually another scum team)

:laughing:

FateShirou

ain't no law when you're drinking the claw
"that Stan push was weak as fuck and I don’t respect them as a concept."

chugg, can you post that in the other scum chat and tell em it was from me
FoeShirou

FateShirou

ain't no law when you're drinking the claw
So I wasn’t going to out them, but that Stan push was weak as fuck and I don’t respect them as a concept. Leo, there’s two scum teams. If you don’t believe me, look for what’s missing in my role PM. We’re aware of them, I don’t know if they’re aware of us, but they do probably suspect we exist.

Verelios

Were-elios
The reasoning for going Stan is terrible, but I understand not being able to town read him. His being busy and not much of a thread presence means that it's easy to push him for a misvote at endgame. But that should be why you don't do it!

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
So I wasn’t going to out them, but that Stan push was weak as fuck and I don’t respect them as a concept. Leo, there’s two scum teams. If you don’t believe me, look for what’s missing in my role PM. We’re aware of them, I don’t know if they’re aware of us, but they do probably suspect we exist.

Is that my post from when I outed the other scum team in MGS :cor:

Neki

Bought a book once
The reasoning for going Stan is terrible, but I understand not being able to town read him. His being busy and not much of a thread presence means that it's easy to push him for a misvote at endgame. But that should be why you don't do it!

To be fair before the last two days Kopite and Melon were also very low presence and they're both scum. The low presence thing is very WIFOM and it's hard for town to read sometimes when people are legitimately busy or avoiding the thread because they're scum.

Verelios

Were-elios
To be fair before the last two days Kopite and Melon were also very low presence and they're both scum. The low presence thing is very WIFOM and it's hard for town to read sometimes when people are legitimately busy or avoiding the thread because they're scum.
That's true, this game had a bit of a problem with low presence. But activity aside Kop still has more connections to scum and a worse voting record.

Neki

Bought a book once
You would be getting a lot more fingers pointed your way if Nin hadn't checked you, that's the magic of chance.
I also played way more different because of the check. I would have been much more reserved if Nin hadn't checked me because I wouldn't want to get scum read. Usually I don't spitball my thoughts and ideas in the thread because people will scum read me for it lol.

Verelios

Were-elios
I also played way more different because of the check. I would have been much more reserved if Nin hadn't checked me because I wouldn't want to get scum read. Usually I don't spitball my thoughts and ideas in the thread because people will scum read me for it lol.
That's also true. You usually have to navigate not being scumread with trying to make a case, but not too hard, or too hasty, or too long because that could be scummy and it shackles you. Like, there was a point yesterday where I wanted to point to Kop and Leo jumping around and say 'these men are obviously scum guys, come on wtf' but I knew it would be regarded as a reason to scumread me.

And yes, I'm still salty for being scumread because I wouldn't argue that I wasn't a role cop with Leo.

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims

If you really want someone you need to have it down at least 1 hour before EoD.
You need to find other people who you are town read mutuals with and convince them

Like yesterday on Kopite, someone that really is committed to getting him quotes every post where Kopite is called scum. And literally everyone said it. But then everyone except vere said ver was scum too..

Faddy

of, having, or involving transitory whims
Also is no one asking why the doctor isn't dead.

My apologies to Hawthorn who did bring this up

Chuggernaut

HONK HONK MF
They're going to have to flip Kopite first with enough time to spare but the scum role cop calling out Melon for being a SK might get some WIFOM going

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I wonder how HP will react to seeing Stan clear Leo. Looked like he was saying Leo/Stan were already teamed due to Leo defending the Stan lynch yesterday.

:truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle: :truffleshuffle:

Donnie

Mafia, pocketed, or dead N1
After the claims, I just don't think 2 teams is likely any more. And if that's true, then it's simpler to see melon's role as town. Also, the fact that they bare-faced just came out as an antagonist in the game? That would be a bold scum strat, especially with the theory floating out there. So that combined with the fact we've seen other antagonists flip as town, it made me think my theory was nothing more than a conspiracy. Not something I'd come back to until we've flipped some other spots.

jack-nicholson-jack.gif

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I would like to note, that Kop focusing mainly on the SK and not scum overall, looks scummy lol
SO scummy. It's a great tactic and full props to Kopite for saving his energy and deploying it at need, but yes, to anyone looking closely enough, Kopite's scummy af here - super quiet and has nothing to say until in the spotlight, and then smoothly comes forward with a single-minded focus that allows him to look like he's solving when really he's just trying to deflect and survive.

He's good lol.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I think Melon takes this.
Depends on how the deaths lines up, she needs town to flip whichever one that doesnt have the rolecop ability first. That way town doesnt WIFOM about them checking Melon.

Final 3 of Melon, Mafia, Town or Melon and two townies sound fun. My bet is on the latter though, I dont think Leo survives after Kop flips scum.
She may need to stop killing as well.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
I've said it a bunch and I'm gonna keep saying it: we really need to stop trying to play armchair design on games that we're in, especially bastard games. Design spec is largely what kept Kopite in the game and he's exploited it. Evaluate him on play alone and not whether you think there's another protective role and he's out, most likely. Or even evaluate the first more and the second less if you want to do some design spec. But gosh this feels like one of the hardest lessons to learn for everybody (not excluding myself here).

His uneven investment, the way he only lit up when he had to to survive, a convenient and untestable claim (declaring himself out of shots today should get more scrutiny, too) - all points to scum, but the bodyguard claim and a fixation on the number of vanillas is driving too much discussion.

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
That flip was... Deflating. I'm sorry, Vere, I really couldn't see that role being a thing, but here we are.
o-u1.gif

As a sidenote, I want to thank therapist @Kyanrute this game. Idk if it was the cult persona but damn, this post. I want to frame it and put it up:
How is this different from standard [alignment] Zeke MO? I struggle to see the difference, mostly at least. He eats attention and is most active when 1) there is some attention on him or 2) when he is convinced that he is right about something.

The one thing that I see against Zeke is the lack of fire. But even that has some times been a false positive. Perhaps he has a dank role and he is hiding because of it, waiting to reveal something earth-shattering on day-whatever. Has happened before.
I was looking at that like :
you-get-me-happy-tears.gif

That "eats attention" is a bar lol.

heymonkey

Known Roblox Expert
Staff member
Kop again focusing on the 2nd faction/individual instead of finding any scum. Town believes the 2ndary kills are due to SK, if so that trail will be cold because there are no links. Why is Kop focusing on that instead of the main faction with flips and more ties/links to scumhunt?
Also, any scum team might hit an SK as easily as they could town, so it's really not town's problem. FIND THE MAFIA.

but he won't 'cause he is lol it's so classic
I applaud Kopite for coming in clutch again while I also rage that it's working

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

*truffleshuffle*
I didn’t consider the possibilty of scum/scum between the lovers. I think going for Bojack still makes more sense, but I this is probably the last phase where we can vote out the lovers and afford to mess up. After today, if the double kills continue and the overs are misvoted we’re done.
Kop looking at ppl willing to vote out the lovers instead of having to nk them
giphy.gif

Top Bottom